Butler, PA 16001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Caviar & Curls

Imagine waking up on your wedding day to see that the salon has come to you.

We can make that happen. No hassle for you at all!!

At CAVIAR AND CURLS we want to make sure the morning of your wedding goes as smoothly as possible.

We have a licensed cosmetologist that will come to any destination and make sure your hair & make-up are taken care of for you and your wedding party.

Let me spoil you on your wedding day!

More pictures on our blog at caviarandcurls.blogspot.com

Follow Caviar & Curls on

Caviar & Curls 5
Caviar & Curls 6
Caviar & Curls 7

Talia · Married on 10/13/2018

Sara is fantastic all around--she's talented, creative and just a joy to be around. I absolutely LOVED my wedding hair--she took the photo I showed her and made it even better! I would highly recommend her to any one looking for beautiful and modern hair and make up.

• Amber

Amber · Married on 09/29/2018

Caviar and Curls was WONDERFUL!

Sara is wonderful! She somehow made my hair and makeup look exactly how I pictured it! By the end of the night so many people told me how nice my hair and makeup held up! I can rarely find a stylist to make my hair look the way I envision and Sara went above and beyond to make me look exactly how I pictured on my wedding day. She also traveled to us the morning of the wedding which made our lives SO much easier. She's very experienced and she's the whole reason we were exactly on time according to our timeline. I can't say enough wonderful things about her!

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2018

Beyond Amazing

Working with Sara was a literal dream come true! From the first time I saw her work on Instagram, her dedication to her craft, and the masterpieces she created for hair and makeup, I knew she was my girl! Sara exceeded every expectation I could’ve had. She made me feel like a beautiful and timeless princess on my wedding day, which is reflected in every single photo from my wedding day! Her work could not have been more perfect!

Sara also did hair and makeup for my Maid of Honor who was equally impressed. My Maid of Honor raved about her up-do and makeup all day, feeling and looking so gorgeous.

What I love most about Sara’s work is her ability to enhance your natural beauty. You look exactly like you, but with your favorite filter applied. The filter I’m referring to is Sara’s outstanding talent with makeup. I felt so comfortable leaving my face (and hair) in her hands!

Additionally, I wore clip-in extensions for some extra volume on my wedding day and Sara was prepared and knew exactly how to style my hair without having any clips showing. Ladies, if you wear extensions, you know what I mean! My hair looked natural and flawless. Sara’s hairstyle for me was one of my favorites to date. It was beautifully braided in the back, coming into a loose, half up/half down hairstyle, with my hair collecting and falling over my right shoulder. The hairstyle was EVERYTHING!

I love that Sara also offers a trial, so you’re able to try out the bridal looks you’re going for before the day-of.

Sara was professional, friendly, and beyond amazing to work with! You truly felt like you were getting ready with one of your best friends! She made the morning of my wedding day so fun, stress-free, and wonderful! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beauty services for any event!

Thanks again, Sara! You are truly the best!!!

Caviar & Curls FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 6

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Caviar & Curls 1
    Free Bride Updo!
    Any bride that refers another bride to Caviar and Curls gets their updo for free!! *Bride must refer before her wedding and other bridal party members must be having their hair done. Email us with questions!*

• Simply Captivating Styling, LLC
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sara and I have worked together on several weddings. She is such a sweetheart and really does her best to listen to what her clients want and come up with a style they will love. She's dependable, on-time and has years of experience. She will be a wonderful asset for your event or wedding day!

• Butler, 16001 See on map