Simply Captivating Styling, LLC Reviews

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 6
Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

My bridal hair dreams came true!

Christy was beyond wonderful throughout the entire experience. From the moment I met Christy at her beautiful salon for my bridal hair trial, I knew I made the right choice. She was so incredibly sweet, warm, and she made me feel so comfortable, as if I knew her for years. She suggested I email photos of hairstyles that I had in mind and referenced them throughout the trial. Christy was so patient with me. She kept trying different styles to see what I liked and did not like. She took her time and worked with me for over 2 hours and I never felt rushed out of her salon. We learned what I did not like during the trial which was beyond helpful. During my wedding day, Christy had all the new hair styles printed out and displayed that I had sent her after the trial. I loved how Christy would take breaks throughout the styling process, making sure I was loving it!! I felt she truly listened to my thoughts and what I wanted! She never felt offended or seemed irritated, just focused on making me feel as beautiful as possible on my big day. I could not have been happier with my hair and neither could my bridesmaids. We all had low chignons, all different, but all so stunning. Christy seriously made all of my bridal hair dreams come true and I am so thankful I was able to work with her on my wedding day!

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 8
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 9
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 10

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Christy did an amazing job with my hair. We had a trial a few months before the wedding and I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she captured it exactly! On the day of the wedding she was perfectly on schedule and even ahead of time! We did not feel rushed at all and she made us all feel at ease. She was very professional and the girls hair looked amazing. One of my bridesmaids even said “I’ve never ever liked my hair for a wedding until today!”. I would def recommend Christy, she is the sweetest and does beautiful work!

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Christy was absolutely amazing! Words can’t express how wonderful she is not only at doing hair, but also for being a genuinely good person. Her personality shines through her masterpiece hair styles. She went above and beyond for me. I couldn’t have asked for a better stylist for my big day!

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

Christy is so incredibly talented, sweet, and professional! She truly has a vision that can't be taught! She was the stylist for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother and was so easy to work with! She listened to each girls ideas and created flattering styles they all loved. I was definitely a modern bride and I really feel as though she understood and embraced my wedding style. The hair trial was so helpful and truly had me so excited for my wedding day, and when the day came, my hair looked even better than it did on the trial day! My hair stayed in place and still looked incredible until the very end of the night, even after the hot summer day we had and all of the dancing! Christy was amazing and I would recommend her 1 million times over!

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 11

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

Christy is the best! I have hair that defies typical methods of curling but Christy did not have an issue at all with my hair! She used a straightening iron to do it and I could not believe the results! The day of my Hair Trial, it stayed in for over 10 hours. The day of the wedding, Christy was a rock star! She had to get through 9 people total and she did it in a way that seemed effortless. Everyone's hair stayed in throughout the night and we got tons of compliments!

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 12
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 13

Megan · Married on 07/07/2018

Christy was wonderful throughout the entire process! From that first email response providing pricing and availability information, to the final touches to make everyone's hair perfect on the wedding day, to the sweet message congratulating my husband and I on our marriage, she was kind, professional, and provided outstanding service. The fellow hair stylist that helped her on our wedding day was equally as sweet and talented. All of my bridal party loved their hair, and I received so many compliments on the wedding day itself and after! 10/10 would recommend. I am so glad we found Christy!

KIRSTIE · Married on 06/24/2018

Oh my goodness, where to begin with Christy! From the very moment we started talking, she was the absolute sweetest. I was in the middle of a big move and terrible with communication. Despite this, she made me feel like I was still a top priority. My hair trial was one of the most fun parts of the entire wedding planning process. Her studio in her house is absolutely adorable, and she really took the time to understand what I was looking for. I thought my hair was perfect at the trial, and somehow, she made it even more perfect for the wedding. She made me truly feel like the most beautiful bride. I would without hesitation recommend Christy!

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 14

Catherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Christy is so extremely talented! I cannot recommend her enough to anyone looking to have beautiful hair styling. She was my hair stylist for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother for my wedding day. Every single one of my girls looked SOO amazing! Christy is really good at matching a real hair-do to an inspiration photo, which was so helpful. We all received so many compliments on our hair - all thanks to her! Not to mention, she is literally the sweetest and very professional. Thank you so much!!

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 15

Alysa · Married on 06/17/2018

Christy was absolutely amazing! She had the photos I sent her ready to go during the trial and everyone loved their hair! They were so impressed! Christy is one of the kindest people I’ve ever met and loved having her be part of this special day. My bridesmaids also LOVED their hair and my sister booked her for her upcoming wedding!

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

You cannot ask for a better hair stylist than Christy. She is incredibly talented, kind, creative and awesome at communicating. She did an absolutely REMARKABLE job for my bridal party and I am endlessly thankful to her for it. I have worked in the wedding industry for some time and I have to say Christy is by far, one of the best.
    She took my thin boring hair and made it hold a hair piece and curls. My family and friends were blown away by the transformation and the compliments were nonstop.
    Book her, you will not be disappointed - and you'll have crazy awesome hair to boot. :)

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 16
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 17

melanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Christy is absolutely amazing!!! She took her time with not only me, but the rest of the bridal party as well. She was so easy to work with and did an absolutely fantastic jobs. My sisters can all be very picky; but each of them LOVED their hair (and they are not ones to sugarcoat not liking something). I highly, HIGHLY recommend her if you are looking for a hair stylist for your wedding day! It also didn't hurt that she was super sweet and extremely accommodating : )

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 18

STephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough glowing feedback on Christy and Simply Captivating. I did a LOT aid research before booking my hair team, and I chose Christy because I felt her curls looked the best. I was pleasantly surprised when she kept giving me more and more reasons why she is the best!

From my initial trial, she was very professional and very interested in making me happy. She requested photos of hairstyles I liked ahead of time, and she had them printed out before I arrived from the trial. When I arrived, she was fully set up and prepared to begin. She showed me her progress and asked for feedback multiple times throughout the trial and took photos at the share with me. After the trial, the style wore well and the curls lasted for hours! About a week later, I emailed her with changes, and she took note of these and brought diagrams of my modifications to my wedding OVER TWO YEARS LATER! I was so impressed of this organization and attention to detail.

On my wedding day, she arrived early with her team and was set up and ready to start ahead of time. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, and my grandma had different style requests (some with photos and some without) and she managed to make everyone happy. We all looked our very best!

Most importantly, Christy has the most lovely personality. She is so sweet and attentive - almost maternal toward her brides. Consistent with her personality, she is also very gentle - I have never had someone brush my curly and tangly hair with me flinching once! I seriously can't rave about her enough. I recommend her to any and every bride!

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

Honestly, I was so incredibly lucky to have the dream team on my wedding day! Christy and her assistant had to have 12 of us ready by 12:30. Each and every hairstyle was beautiful and unique. Not to mention, Christy was so professional and talented! I loved that she came to us the morning of, which made it very stress-free and relaxing. I also appreciated the constant communication and the time Christy took during my hair trial to ensure my hair would be perfect the day of the wedding. Thank you for everything!

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 19
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 20

Shayna · Married on 04/21/2018

Christy at Simply Captivating Styling was phenomenal. Her kind and calming disposition really keep you grounded throughout the wedding process. She was very accommodating through both my hair trials and was extremely flexible when I wanted to change the look of my hair. My family and bridesmaids loved her work and we all felt flawless on my wedding day. My family even booked her services for my sisters prom! Christy is who you want styling you on your wedding day, she is above and beyond talented!

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 21
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 26
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 27
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 28

penny · Married on 03/30/2018

Christy was wonderful. She was able to accommodate a few ladies at the last minute without missing a beat. She was professional yet warm. I would definitely recommend her.

Melanie · Married on 02/03/2018

I can’t say enough about how wonderful my wedding experience was with Christy!! What I liked most is I had a trial which was spot on and before big day I wanted some changes. She Completed my hair perfectly!!! It was better than I ever imagined. And my girls...she was so meticulous and had an eye for everything. I would highly recommend Christy!! And she’s super kind to top it off...you definitely want her personality near you on your wedding day!!! Thank you!!

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 29
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 30
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 31

Tammy · Married on 12/31/2017

Christy was awesome! She exceeded everyone's expectations by not only giving us the exact style that we asked for, but the end result looked even better than the picture we showed her. She made us all look and feel beautiful. She kept in touch, sent me pictures from my hair trial, provided a well thought out timeline, and arrived on time. I will definitely remain a client and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Christy!

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2017

Christy is the absolute best! She is very easy to work with and really cares about what she does. She will go above and beyond for you to make sure you have the perfect hair for your special day.

Julia · Married on 12/09/2017

Christy is exceptional in every way. She is not only very professional but such a sweet and warm person to work with. She makes you feel at ease on your wedding day. I will be highly recommending her to all my girlfriends. She also can do it all from up-dos to Long curls, everyone looked flawless!

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 32
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 33

Christina · Married on 11/25/2017

Christy is truly the best. It’s that simple. Her work is FLAWLESS and she is the sweetest person ever. I had 8 bridesmaids and my mom also have their hair done by Christy and her assistant on my wedding day, and everyone just loved their hair. Thank you Christy for making everyone look and feel so beautiful for my wedding day!!

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 34

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2017

I was an out of town Bride and Christy made sure that I had nothing to worry about. She was very accommodating and was able to fit me in for a hair trail on one of my "wedding planning" trips so I didn't have to make a special trip just for a hair trial. Not only did she fit me in but she also was able to do a hair trial for my mom before I could come in to make it easier on me and that was a huge help! The best part about my hair trial is the my hair still looked perfect after a flight from Pittsburgh to Houston so I knew the style would work on my wedding day. She was so helpful especially since we are picky people when it comes to hair and she made sure we felt comfortable with our choices by photographing every angle of our hair. This was so nice to have and look at to make sure this what the style I wanted to go with for my wedding day. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and I couldn't believe how perfect my hair looked and stayed all day even through the rainy weather! My "loose" wedding bun style was incredible and I am so happy to have had Christy be a part of our wedding day.

Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 35
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC 36

Morgan · Married on 10/14/2017

Christy is by far the best bridal and bridesmaid hairstylist I’ve ever met or had the pleasure of working with(and I’m a hairdresser). If you are looking for someone to do your wedding hair or your bridal party do not hesitate. She can replicate anything you show her. She also is one of the kindest people you will ever meet and she makes you feel super relaxed on your wedding day. Cannot say enough good things about Christy.

Bailey · Married on 10/07/2017

Not only is Christy a true professional, she is the sweetest human! Her attention to detail and incredible knack for her art makes her the absolute best. She aims to please and will work with whatever your dream style is for your wedding day. You are really missing out without her!!

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Christy was absolutely fantastic! Not only is she the sweetest but she's so good at what she does. From the trial to the wedding, Christy really cared and listened to what I wanted as well as what the bridesmaids/my mom wanted. We were all incredibly happy with how our hair turned out. My MOH even said it was the best wedding hair she's gotten in all the weddings she's been in! All the girls were asking if Christy has a salon where they can get their hair done on a regular basis. Needless to say I highly recommend Christy. You certainly won't regret it!!

Lucy · Married on 09/09/2017

I couldn't be happier booking Christy to do the hair for our wedding! She is the sweetest and did an incredible job with all of us. From the trial to the actual wedding, Christy was super helpful and really listened to what all of us ladies were looking for. She certainly delivered! All of us loved our hair and my MOH even said it was the best bridesmaid hair she's ever gotten out of all the weddings she's been in. I highly recommend Christy! You definitely won't be disappointed!