267 Jean Dr., Pittsburgh, PA 15236 Map · Phone number

About Veiled Complexions

The Start of Something Beautiful

I truly believe you get the best results by beginning all services with a trial consultation. This hour session gives us time to meet in person, talk over details and make sure we try every one of the looks you have pinned on your Pinterest wall. You will walk away knowing you will look your best and your makeup will last best of all you will uncover some tips for yourself for the future.

Follow Veiled Complexions on

img2697
img2478

11 Reviews for Veiled Complexions

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Stephanie is outstanding and understanding, we had some girls weren’t sure what they wanted service wise and Stephanie was very understanding and allowed us up until 2 days before the wedding to decide I think that is A plus service

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

A month ago, my husband and I had our dream wedding. Stephanie from Veiled Complexions did an excellent job with make-up for the Bride, MOB, MOG, and bridesmaids. I rate Veiled Complexions 5/5 because the communication, the planning, the professionalism, and the quality of the makeup exceeded my expectations. I looked perfect! And, I’m very grateful the makeup lasted all day and night. Whenever I have future makeup needs, Stephanie is top of my list.

Stephanie has provided excellent service from the moment I contacted her about her makeup services for my wedding. She's worked with me 100% on finding a style that I love and feel confident in. She is completely knowledgeable on all her products and takes suggestions very well. I can't wait to walk down the aisle with her craftsmanship on me!

Veiled Complexions FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Simply Captivating Styling, LLC
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stephanie is a makeup artist with a heart for her clients. She really cares about each person she encounters works hard to capture each individual client's vision for how they want to look for their occasion. Her style ranges from very natural to glamorous and she has a good eye for color. I always look forward to weddings with Stephanie, she is a wonderful makeup artist and so much fun to be around! Contact her soon to book your date!! :)

• 267 Jean Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15236 See on map