267 Jean Dr., Pittsburgh, PA 15236 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Veiled Complexions

Onsite at no extra fees! Airbrush makeup artist giving you the best the makeup industry has to offer in products and service. Licensed professionals who care about your skin and hair! Trust us with your wedding day look! We can do it all from low key to high fashion and much more.
With over 190 plus weddings under our belt there is nothing we can’t handle! Large wedding parties to early morning starts we aren’t afraid of what wedding day means we work with you to make sure it’s perfect
Follow Veiled Complexions on

img2697
img2478

11 Reviews for Veiled Complexions

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Stephanie is outstanding and understanding, we had some girls weren’t sure what they wanted service wise and Stephanie was very understanding and allowed us up until 2 days before the wedding to decide I think that is A plus service

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

A month ago, my husband and I had our dream wedding. Stephanie from Veiled Complexions did an excellent job with make-up for the Bride, MOB, MOG, and bridesmaids. I rate Veiled Complexions 5/5 because the communication, the planning, the professionalism, and the quality of the makeup exceeded my expectations. I looked perfect! And, I’m very grateful the makeup lasted all day and night. Whenever I have future makeup needs, Stephanie is top of my list.

Stephanie has provided excellent service from the moment I contacted her about her makeup services for my wedding. She's worked with me 100% on finding a style that I love and feel confident in. She is completely knowledgeable on all her products and takes suggestions very well. I can't wait to walk down the aisle with her craftsmanship on me!

Veiled Complexions FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Veiled Complexions 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.
  • Veiled Complexions 2
    $100 dollars off wedding booking
    Book any wedding now and save $100 on your total booking!

• Simply Captivating Styling, LLC
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stephanie is a makeup artist with a heart for her clients. She really cares about each person she encounters works hard to capture each individual client's vision for how they want to look for their occasion. Her style ranges from very natural to glamorous and she has a good eye for color. I always look forward to weddings with Stephanie, she is a wonderful makeup artist and so much fun to be around! Contact her soon to book your date!! :)

• 267 Jean Dr. Pittsburgh, 15236 See on map