Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Veiled Complexions

Professional makeup artist, licensed, airbrush, on location, experience in over 200 weddings

The Start of Something Beautiful

I truly believe you get the best results by beginning all services with a trial consultation. This hour session gives us time to meet in person, talk over details and make sure we try every one of the looks you have pinned on your Pinterest wall. You will walk away knowing you will look your best and your makeup will last best of all you will uncover some tips for yourself for the future.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Pittsburgh

Follow Veiled Complexions on

10 Reviews for Veiled Complexions

Consultations (1)
Makeup (1)

A month ago, my husband and I had our dream wedding. Stephanie from Veiled Complexions did an excellent job with make-up for the Bride, MOB, MOG, and bridesmaids. I rate Veiled Complexions 5/5 because the communication, the planning, the professionalism, and the quality of the makeup exceeded my expectations. I looked perfect! And, I’m very grateful the makeup lasted all day and night. Whenever I have future makeup needs, Stephanie is top of my list.

Profile Picture User4921918, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
3.2

I was very happy with the way that Stephanie did my makeup. She really listens and takes the time to perfect her work. She is a genuinely kind and lovely person. My only complaint is that sometimes she was very slow to get back to me about setting up dates and times for trial runs and the wedding day.

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
0.5

I have never met a less professional and polite individual in my life. Stephanie was an hour and a half late to the location and rushed to complete my bridal makeup, in addition to 5 of my bridesmaids'. I called her multiple times on the day of, after she was already a half-hour late, and she neglected to answer my call. When she finally returned my call, she claimed to be '10 minutes away.' It was at least another 45 minutes before she showed. Once she arrived, she was incredibly rude to my family and bridal party. My MOH (my sister) had planned on doing her own makeup for the big day. When Stephanie began my makeup, I said I really liked the way my sister had done her own. Stephanie's response? A snort and "Do you want my honest opinion?" My sister was standing right there.

To make matters worse, when I looked in the mirror after Stephanie had 'completed' my makeup, I looked like a clown. The contouring was not blended in the least. I looked at my youngest sister (who is actually really talented when it comes to doing makeup), and she had to stifle a laugh when she looked at me. Not the reaction you're looking for hours before you're to walk down the aisle and feel the prettiest you ever have. I am so grateful that my sister was able to correct my makeup (and my bridesmaids') and make it look more seamless and classic.

It is one thing if the vendor was 1.5 hours late and was perfectly polite upon arrival (and did a good job). But she made us 30 minutes late to my wedding, when we were already crunched for time to capture all of the photos before the ceremony, and my sister had to correct all of our faces after we sat in Stephanie's chair for a rushed 15 minutes. I am incredibly disappointed in this service and 100% regret not doing more research to find a professional and talented makeup artist.

View Vendor Response

Wedding Party Makeup
Maximum Group Size
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Stephanie is a makeup artist with a heart for her clients. She really cares about each person she encounters works hard to capture each individual client's vision for how they want to look for their occasion. Her style ranges from very natural to glamorous and she has a good eye for color. I always look forward to weddings with Stephanie, she is a wonderful makeup artist and so much fun to be around! Contact her soon to book your date!! :)

Events