Taylor Ollason Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Julie V. Married on 08/30/2020

Extremely pleased

Taylor and I have been communicating for the better part of this year. Due to the virus our wedding had been pushed back from May to August. She was wonderful during the whole planning process, checking in and ensuring everything would be perfect, which put my mind at ease during a very stressful time. She is so flexible and helpful with picture ideas prior to, and was basically our choreographer on the day of. Our wedding party was lively bunch and very easy going but we needed direction. Taylor was the perfect polite boss to keep the pictures (and the whole day over all) moving in a reasonable time frame. YOU NEED SOMEONE LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY! She is so professional yet fun, directive yet bubbly, a perfect combo. She is absolutely amazing and I couldn’t of imagined my special day without her. Highly recommend her to anyone and can’t wait to book her services again in the future.
  • Lisa
    Lisa F. Married on 03/20/2020

Personable and Professional with Amazing Photography

Taylor was so amazing to work with on my wedding day. Because I now live out of state, I was not able to physically meet with her prior to our wedding (for any engagement photos or boudoir, as hoped/preferred) but on the day of she made it feel like we have been friends, while remaining professional. Taylor made her self available for all questions I had and has a lot of resources for brides. She captured all of our most important photos with ease and made us all feel like supermodels all day! I am so glad I chose to work with her!
    Taber Married on 09/23/2017
    Taylor is incredible! Any nerves we had about booking a wedding photographer, immediately went out the door when we met Taylor for our engagement shoot. Halfway through the session, my now husband said, "Wow, this is fun!". And it was fun; with Taylor there is no stress, only enjoyment. Our engagement photos turned out amazing and I have no doubt that our wedding photos from this past weekend will turn out the same way. Taylor knows what she is doing and gives great direction. We highly recommend Taylor Ollason Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in Pittsburgh!!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen K. Married on 06/24/2017

Wedding Photographer

My husband and I used Taylor for our June 2017 wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. From our first meeting, I knew that she was the photographer I wanted. We met with several other wedding photographers who were either too expensive based on the quality of their portfolio or were not personable. Taylor was very informative, her portfolio was absolutely stunning, and she was genuinely excited to photograph our big day. She answered every question I had throughout the planning process and even was able to accommodate us when we changed the date of our wedding. Unfortunately, my husband broke his leg a week before the wedding and Taylor was forced to come up with different site locations for our photos and different poses that would hide his crutches and scooter. We love each and every one of our photos. I would use her over and over again. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and I recommend her to all of my friends that have recently gotten engaged! USE TAYLOR!
    Sasha Married on 01/07/2017
    Taylor was absolutely amazing!!! She photographed my bachelorette party and we had SO much fun!!! Everyone ranted and raved about the photographs! You CAN NOT go wrong with her!
    Dj Married on 09/25/2016
    Taylor Ollason Photography photographed our wedding and soiree the evening before. She was professional, engaging, creative, easy to work with and joyful to be around -- and the net result was perfection. Her images are unusual and capture the feeling of the venue, the personalities of our guests, and the gamut of emotions we ran. The book of photos is extraordinary and represents our magical day with grace and style. She is the consummate photographer.
    Tess Married on 07/07/2016
    Taylor was beyond words. Professional, creative, fun, and so talented. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!
    Mandy Married on 06/13/2015
    Taylor did such a wonderful job with our barn wedding. She has such a fun and likeable personality that makes working with her enjoyable. She is always professional and punctual. We most certainly recommend her for any couple looking for a wedding photographer in the Pittsburgh area.
    Lindsay Married on 08/10/2013
    Taylor did an amazing job capturing the special moments of my wedding! She was professional, considerate and her pictures turned out beautifully. We couldn't have been happier with her service.
    -Lindsay
    Emily Married on 05/05/2018
    Honestly Taylor was absolutely amazing! She was my unofficial 7th bridesmaid. She was so sweet and so nice. I got some sneak peeks of my pictures and OMG absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see the final product. Highly recommend