Engagement
Shoot included

About Matthew Blassey Photography

Providing vibrant high-end wedding photography at an affordable price.

In my 8 years as a Pittsburgh Wedding photographer, what continues to inspire me is the ability to capture couples’ stories in a creative and genuine way, all the while getting to know them in the process. Capturing emotions and honest expressions are what fuels my creative soul. I take absolute pride in creating photographs that couples can connect with. My wedding photography is a unique hybrid of photojournalism and creative portraiture. My focus has always been creating photographs that have a natural, elegant and editorial style, while paying careful attention to lighting and decisive moments. A specialty I’ve worked hard to craft over the years is my relaxed, calm approach to getting a bride & groom to feel comfortable In front of my camera; avoiding anything that feels awkward & posed while coaching them through the picture taking process to look their absolute best.

When I’m not holding a camera, I’m busy being a dad of 3 redheads, binging netflix, and doing yoga/running in the mix. When my kids are older, I can’t wait to travel with the fam and explore the world through my camera. Exploring new places and meeting new faces has always been a passion.

Please feel free to contact me, I’d love to learn more about you and collaborate on how my photography can be the perfect fit for your wedding day.

matthew@matthewblasseyphotography.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Pittsburgh

Follow Matthew Blassey Photography on

13 Reviews for Matthew Blassey Photography

Matthew was wonderful! I will recommend him to anyone I know getting married. His photos were absolutely beautiful for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was super kind too. He was great with the kids and patient with my huge wedding party. He was so flexible too. After our wedding had a bit of a late start, the schedule was behind, and he was willing to stay longer than what we originally booked we just had to pay for the extra time, which was a completely reasonable price. He has the best value for the wonderful pictures we received. He also let us have a USB of our photos so we could print then or post them on our own, which was a big reason I chose him because some other photographers said we couldn't post pictures or put Instagram filters on their photos...craziness. Matthew was down to earth, professional, and so kind.

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt was our photographer from our wedding in June 2017. We were very satisfied and pleased with his service. Matt was very professional and extremely knowledgable about capturing the perfect pictures. He worked with us every step of the way. He listened and understood exactly what we wanted. He captured all the photos the way we wanted to. We are so grateful to have all the photos that we do. Absolutely wonderful!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews

Negatives
2 AWARDS

1325 Sylvandell Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15243   See On Map
412-853-3567 (phone)
Matthew Blassey Photography is a wedding photographer from Pittsburgh, PA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including wexford, wheeling, and washington. Matthew Blassey Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry since 2010 specializing in creative portraiture.