13 Reviews for Matthew Blassey Photography

13 Matthew Blassey Photography Reviews

Matthew was wonderful! I will recommend him to anyone I know getting married. His photos were absolutely beautiful for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was super kind too. He was great with the kids and patient with my huge wedding party. He was so flexible too. After our wedding had a bit of a late start, the schedule was behind, and he was willing to stay longer than what we originally booked we just had to pay for the extra time, which was a completely reasonable price. He has the best value for the wonderful pictures we received. He also let us have a USB of our photos so we could print then or post them on our own, which was a big reason I chose him because some other photographers said we couldn't post pictures or put Instagram filters on their photos...craziness. Matthew was down to earth, professional, and so kind.

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matt was our photographer from our wedding in June 2017. We were very satisfied and pleased with his service. Matt was very professional and extremely knowledgable about capturing the perfect pictures. He worked with us every step of the way. He listened and understood exactly what we wanted. He captured all the photos the way we wanted to. We are so grateful to have all the photos that we do. Absolutely wonderful!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Worked well with the whole family and bridal party. Everything went smooth highly recommended.

Profile Picture lindsey, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matt was awesome! He is not a "in your face" kind of photographer. He blends in and gets all the shots.
He arrived early and followed the list of all the pictures I wanted. His pricing is AMAZING, you will not find a better price. His passion is photography, its not his full time job, but you can tell the time and work he puts into making everything perfect. Check out his websites for his artistic and creative way of doing pictures!

Profile Picture robin, 12/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matthew did an excellent job on our wedding pictures and there was not one that I did not like. He was very professional and captured our day in his own unique way plus fulfilled all my picture requests. I have recieved nothing but compliments on our photos and I have recommended Matthew to friends and family!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would reccomend Matthew Blassey Photography to any bride and groom. Mr. Blassey was extremely professional and thought of really great and different photo ops. He made sure that every guest at the wedding was in a picture and was really attentive. He is a true professional and anyone would be lucky to have him be their wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt was very creative and very flexible (we were married on a very rainy day and had limo issues, but he took it all in stride and made the most of the time and picture opportunities we had). He was friendly and very interested in providing us with memories of the day and not just posed shots.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/1/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matthew Blassey is a true artist. I am so pleased with how our wedding photos turned out, my expectations have been exceeded. Matt is extremely creative and very professional. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a photographer for any occassion. Trust me, you WON'T be disappointed!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt did an amazing job for our wedding. He met with us and discussed all the details for the day. He arrived on time and started taking pictures from the moment he got there until the end of the night. Matt is very professional. He gets every important photo that you would want to remember your wedding but you will not feel like a camera is in your face all day. He is very patient and will make you feel very comfortable being photographed if you are nervous in front of a camera like I am. I feel very confident referring people to Matt because I know he will do great work for them also!

Profile Picture Kori, 11/6/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matthew did an amazing jobs with our wedding pictures! He had ideas mapped out ahead of time of certain poses and places to take pictures. Great price for the quality and style of the pictures. Very patient and professional.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt was our Photographer for our May 6th wedding. I would highly recommend his photography services and can vouch for his professionalism. He was responsive throughout the wedding planning process. Was easy to work with. Followed up and followed through. On the day of the wedding he was a calm presence that knew exactly what lighting and what arrangements would produce the best photos. He captured stunning portraits as well as endearing candid shots. I was also surprised that he even caught the funny moments of my wacky family and friends! He finished editing the photos within the time frame he anticipated and sent them with very professional materials. Myself and my husband were extremely impressed with the finished product as well as our interactions with Matt and we would refer him to all of our friends/family!

Profile Picture Leah, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matthew was a pleasure to work with and he caught some seriously beautiful shots. After using him for my engagement shoot, i'm so happy we decided to use him for the wedding as well.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/20/17, 1 Review