Connor Hochbein Photography is a photojournalistic wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He emphasizes each couple's one-of-a-kind relationship and makes sure their wedding photos highlight their unique personalities. With an artistic style, Connor captures the little, unnoticed moments that make for treasured memories. He'll not only document your special day, but also take it upon himself to make sure everything goes smoothly and successfully.
Connor Hochbein Photography offers many services for capturing your big day. These wedding photography services include:
Connor Hochbein Photography also offers many ways to preserve and display your wedding memories. These photography items include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
39 User photos
chelsea · Married on 09/24/2016
Connor had just the style and personality we were looking for in a photographer and his pricing was extremely reasonable. Connor was so easy to work with and was genuinely interested in getting to know us as clients. He even met with us the week before the wedding to scope out shot locations. He and his assistant were so helpful during the wedding making sure everything was on track and even helped get guests on the dance floor! The pictures turned out beautifully and we've gotten so many compliments on them. Definitely recommend!
Larissa Araujo · Married on 10/29/2018
Connor is an amazing professional. The quality of his work is unbelievable, lovely and very clean. I recommend him 100%!
Katrina · Married on 10/06/2018
Connor is the best!
Reasons why Connor is the best:
1. Most importantly, the pictures we received were absolutely stunning. Seriously. I do not consider myself to be a photogenic bride and Connor made me look like a freaking supermodel. He has an amazing artistic eye and can spot out the best backdrop for your photo. The pictures are a perfect mix of traditional group shots, candid party pics and artsy bride and groom poses.
2. He’s a pleasure to work with. Honestly, we were having such a good time with him that if we didn’t hire him, we probably would’ve just asked him to come to our wedding as a guest. He makes you feel so comfortable and he does his part keep the whole event flowing.
3. Great at communication. From the first time I reached out to him, his responses were incredibly timely and he took the initiative to get updates and confirmations instead of making a busy soon to be bride reach out to him. Out of all my wedding vendors, he was the only one to do this.
4. Very reasonable rates. I don’t feel comfortable putting the actual amount, but compared to the other photographers we were looking at, Connor was by far the best deal.
5. Timely turnaround. I’ve spoken to other brides about how long it took for them to get pictures and Connor beat them at that too!
6. Passionate about photography. Connor clearly loves what he does. One thing that really impressed us is that he seemed to scope out the location for unique shots before the wedding even started. He took us to beautiful places our at venue that we didn’t even know existed. Obviously he wants to make his customers happy, but it’s clear that his passion is making beautiful photos.
If we ever have the need for another photographer, hands down, Connor is our guy.
Connor is super easy going and fun guy to work with! He has an impressive eye for photography and he'll make your wedding photos breathtaking.