Connor Hochbein Photography Reviews

61 Reviews for Connor Hochbein Photography

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/24/2020

Beyond incredible

There are no words to describe how incredible Connor and his team are. I was really worried about photography because when someone else took our engagement pics we didn’t feel comfortable and I felt like you could see that in our photos. I expressed this to Connor and he reassured me everything would be fine. My wedding day was the first time I met him, but he has this way of making you feel like you’ve been friends for years. He knows exactly where to put you for the best shot and gives direction when needed. I cannot wait to get our pictures and video back because I know thanks to his talent they will be amazing.

Sent on 11/04/2020

Alex Watson · Married on 07/10/2020

Incredible Work

My wife and I were supposed to get married in May, but had to delay due to Covid until July, but Connor was completely flexible to the change. He was a pleasure to work with and you can definitely tell he is passionate about his work. He got to the venue early and stayed almost until the very end of the reception. We used Connor for videography and everyone said how great the video was as it truly captured the major moments of the day. If you work with Connor you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Wander · Married on 05/16/2020

Innovative and flexible

Connor was so flexible and willing to accommodate our needs during such an unprecedented time in the world. During COVID-19, my husband and I were faced with the tough decision to cancel our 150+ guest wedding and opt for something much smaller with just our families and pastor. We also had to change venues at the very last second due to the outbreak. Connor was ready and willing to adapt to our new needs and was even challenged with a new request from the bride that he normally did not do (adding voice overs to the videos). Because of our circumstance, we shot with Connor for more than just our wedding day but also did a home-style shoot and a "date night" shoot, which just added more of a personal feel to our video. We cherish this video SO much. It brought tears to not just our eyes, but all of our family and friends. Truly incredible work.

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Russell

Russell King · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing to work with!

Connor, did our videography for our wedding and you can tell how much passion he puts into his work. The end product was spectacular and captured our day to a T. Something we can cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 05/24/2020
  • Rose

Rose Simmons · Married on 02/29/2020

An Absolute Joy to Work With

Connor is absolutely wonderful! My husband and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone! For my husband and me, it was crucial that we be comfortable getting out photos taken and that we have fun on our special day, and Connor was the perfect photographer for the job! Even from our very first meeting with him, his fun-loving, down to earth demeanor instantly put us at ease and we knew our wedding day would be spectacular with him as our photographer! Also, throughout the planning process, he was extremely accessible and responsive to helping make our day exactly what we envisioned.

Our engagement photos with him turned out absolutely gorgeous, and he made the whole process fun and was open to any ideas that we had for our location. As for the wedding photos, they all turned out more spectacular than I could have ever imagined! He expertly captured all of the special moments from the beginning of the day to the end of the reception without us evening having to ask. His most impressive feat was wrangling my large family (about 40 people) in the limited time we had at the church to capture an awesome family portrait. Connor helped make our day as special as could be, and he is a wonderfully talented photographer that anyone would love to have as a part of their big day! Thanks to Connor, we had an absolutely unforgettable wedding day!!

Sent on 05/07/2020
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 02/08/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

I can not recommend Connor enough!! He was so great leading up to the wedding! He made us so comfortable at our engagement pictures, which turned out great!! He was incredible the day of the wedding! The pictures turned out better than I could ever imagine!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Cedric Hils · Married on 01/03/2020

Chill down to earth service

Conor is a chill and down to earth dude. He works with you to make sure he captures what you want. Very flexible and honest service!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2019

Couldn’t ask for better!

Connor was everything we hoped for in a photographer and videographer! He was quick to respond anytime I had a question. The day of the wedding he amazed me just how efficiently he worked. He wrangled my big family and pretty big bridal party with ease. Connor, Sean and Dan made taking pictures and being filmed so relaxed, there was music playing and a ton of laughs to ease the camera shy. When we got the pictures and videos back we were so happy! Everything turned out amazing we’ve watched our highlight video more times than I can count it’s just so perfect and sums up our best day!! Connor and his crew are truly the best!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Isabella

Isabella · Married on 10/12/2019

Next level photography

I will truly cherish these pictures forever! Connor is a joy to work with and he had the whole group laughing the entire day. He captured photos that feel so intimate and special, but also a ton of fun and goofy ones too. And the quality is just amazing! The colors, the clarity, the perspective.... everything is just so good. I feel like I can relive so many moments from the best day of our lives, which is so special to both me and my husband. To top it all off, Connor karaoked Sugar We’re Goin’ Down by Fall Out Boy during the reception, and crushed it. What more could you want from a photographer?

Sent on 03/13/2020

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2019

Connor is the best!

Connor was amazing! We got ready at a hotel, then our ceremony was at Phipps and our reception was at Veltre's. Connor and a second shooter came to the hotel to take pictures of us getting ready, then drove to Phipps and took pictures and after drove back to our reception at Veltre's. After our ceremony at Phipp's, we stayed and took pictures but only had limited time to do so. Connor was so great about picking great spots to take pictures and quickly getting as many amazing shots in as he could in the short amount of time and with Phipps being so busy. My husband and I both were nervous and stressed beforehand and Connor just kept giving off great vibes and telling us how everything is going to be great! I honestly could not have asked for a better experience with Connor and the pictures turned out amazing! Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Brad

Brad Comport · Married on 07/27/2019

Brad and Morgan

Simply put, Connor is the guy for your big day. From the engagement shoot all the way to the end of the wedding day, he did an incredible job in all aspects. Connor is extremely passionate about what he does and his positive and enthusiastic attitude is easy to notice. He has a natural eye for photography and will work hard to make sure that the scene is perfectly set for your photos. He goes above and beyond to make sure that you are comfortable, happy and relaxed on your wedding day. Connor even took on additional duties at our wedding to help out. He is personable and easy to communicate with. His team is also fantastic. They are friendly, professional and do a particularly great job with videography. I can gladly recommend Connor and his team with the utmost confidence.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Sarah Fleming · Married on 07/13/2019

Phenomenal!!

It's hard to find the words to describe our experience with Connor! He met with us to discuss his different packages, along with get a feel for who Ian and I are as a couple. He's super friendly, personable, and professional. The package we got included our engagement photos, and he was more than willing to go to our destination (Ohio Pyle) for our pictures. It was very comfortable and fun being photographed by Connor. FINALLY, our wedding photos and videos! I cannot stop looking at them! Connor was able co capture the pure love and happiness throughout the day in every shot. When I received all the photos, I was surprised at how many candids he was able to get. I didn't even notice him or his crew running around getting pictures and videos. They captured so many details that I didn't even notice as well! (Cookie table, cake, decor, etc.) Not only do I love looking through my own wedding photos, but I love looking at others that he's done. His work is truly breathtaking! He's a great photographer to work with and I would definitely choose him time and time again.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Alaina · Married on 07/06/2019

July 6, 2019 Wedding

Connor was my photographer, and he also contracted my videographer for me. He helped me coordinate my day of timeline and kept the whole day moving so smoothly. I have never worked with a photographer who was so efficient at moving people/groups in and out of shots to make sure we got every shot we wanted despite some rain! He was also hilarious and kept us laughing the entire day. He was with us from the time we started getting ready till the end of the night, and our pictures turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Our highlight video(that he edits and puts together) is amazing as well!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Amanda Smiley · Married on 06/22/2019

Connor exceeded my expectations as a videographer! He was so much fun to be with our entire wedding day!

Connor was so amazing!!! He was so kind, flexible, and easy going! I absolutely loved having him at my wedding. I feel like he was a huge part of our wedding day. He truly made our video so special and I can’t stop watching it. Connor deserves a ten star! Please pick him as your videographer because he will create something so amazing for you. My husband and I are truly so happy we had him! Our video will be something we will cherish forever. Thank you so much Connor!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Kiley

Kiley Boyd · Married on 06/01/2019

Boyd Wedding

Absolutely amazing! Connor worked with my schedule no problem, and he was very flexible!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hannah Varisano · Married on 05/25/2019

Connor captured our day beautifully

We were on the fence about a videographer on our wedding day, but after hearing from many friends that it is an absolute must, we started looking at our options. My close friends had Connor and his team photograph and video their wedding and we had such a wonderful experience, I decided to reach out and am so glad I did. Connor is such a fun, easy guy to be around. We love how he goes with the flow and is up for anything! He’s funny too which definitely doesn’t hurt to get the bridal party laughing for amazing candid shots. We are so happy with our wedding video and would absolutely recommend Connor to any of our friends and family!!!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Katelyn · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfection

Connor and his team are absolutely amazing. We are so very happy and thankful that he was recommended to us! Connor is this rare perfect combination of kind, funny, laid-back, professional, and extremely talented. He and his team put my husband, bridal party, and families completely at ease on our wedding day and made taking pictures so fun! He got all of the pictures we wanted (and then some) without ever making us feel rushed or ordered around. It was like we were just hanging out with a friend, on our wedding day, having the most fabulous photo shoot ever. Oh, and the photos! Even better than we could even imagine. He had a preview done for us just a couple days after our wedding and the pictures are just stunning. I cannot even comprehend how amazing the full gallery and video are going to be! He has such a great eye and gets all of this super cool artistic shots as well as the usual family and bridal party photos. Plus, he has a drone and plays fun music - what more could you want! We cannot thank you enough Connor.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Mike Bothwell · Married on 05/04/2019

Just Awesome

We hired Connor based on a few photos from this site as well as creeping his Instagram. We vibed with him immediately. On our wedding day he listened to all the ideas we had and meshed them with his own. A lot of his were spur of the moment, which happened to make for some of our favorite photos. My wife and I absolutely loved his creativity. He was very professional, fun, and energetic. In addition, Connor was extremely quick to get us our photos...which was great bc his sneak peak the day after the wedding wasn’t fair!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Alexa · Married on 04/13/2019

AMAZING! Absolutely incredible!

We couldn't have been more thankful to have had Connor as the Videographer for our wedding! He was truly wonderful to work with, both personally and professionally. Throughout the entire day he made each and every member of the wedding party feel completely comfortable with his presence - like he was a part of the group! He exhibited the perfect balance of being energetic, personable and involved with everyone, while also working capturing special moments without us even noticing behind the scenes. His work speaks for itself - spectacular! Connor is truly a rare find - such an incredible person to work with as a good human being but also as an amazingly talented videographer. We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Connor and would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2018

Talented photographer!

We had a great time working with Connor! We felt like his price was more than fair for everything that he included. He prefers to communicate through text messages, which was something I did not realize at first, but once I did, he responded very quickly! The day of our wedding, he was punctual, organized, and definitely knew what he was doing. He took charge working with our limo driver to tell him where we needed to go. This might seem small, but I was extremely grateful to be relieved of having to give directions. We were looking for a photographer who was going to be able to capture those valuable candid moments for us. Connor did an excellent job doing this! We were a very silly bridal party and my husband and I just wanted to be with our dearest family and friends without having to spend all day posing for photos, but still have memories to look back on. We could not be more pleased with Connor as our photographer!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Gigi · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing and comfortable

Connor did such an amazing job in putting together our vision of a wedding video!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Best kept secret in Pittsburgh

Connor was so much fun to work with. From the engagement pictures to the wedding he kept my fiance and I laughing and relaxed. He is very creative and can work magic with even the more mundane appearing backdrops (my engagement photos were in January with dead plants and looked amazing). Not to mention, he is efficient because he takes a good photo the first time - we got all our pictures done for the wedding and finished early! You can't go wrong with booking him for your wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Ash S. · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing doesnt describe connor and his work!

Connor was absolutely incredible to work with. His work is beautiful and he has done several friends weddings which is how I got to know him (shout-out to Megan!). We used him for videography and he had his videographer, Kevin, contracted to work with us. Kevin was incredible. He was calm and supportive and exactly what I needed to deal with my nerves of a wedding day!! Connor edited our footage and the highlight reel is my favorite cinema piece of 2019! He is incredible, his crew is incredible & I am so happy we used him. I can not recommend him enough. TALENTED & AMAZING!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2018

Great wedding decision

We were referred to Connor by a friend whose wedding he had shot-the pictures spoke for themselves and after meeting with Connor we felt very comfortable booking Connor and his team for both our photography and video. Connor is a breeze to work and communicate with and we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! Connor went above and beyond to get some beautiful shots-candid moments and great family pictures. We are so happy we went with CH Photography!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Larissa Araujo · Married on 10/29/2018

Excellent service

Connor is an amazing professional. The quality of his work is unbelievable, lovely and very clean. I recommend him 100%!

Sent on 11/28/2018