Connor Hochbein Photography Reviews

Connor Hochbein Photography 7
  • Brad

Brad Comport · Married on 07/27/2019

Brad and Morgan

Simply put, Connor is the guy for your big day. From the engagement shoot all the way to the end of the wedding day, he did an incredible job in all aspects. Connor is extremely passionate about what he does and his positive and enthusiastic attitude is easy to notice. He has a natural eye for photography and will work hard to make sure that the scene is perfectly set for your photos. He goes above and beyond to make sure that you are comfortable, happy and relaxed on your wedding day. Connor even took on additional duties at our wedding to help out. He is personable and easy to communicate with. His team is also fantastic. They are friendly, professional and do a particularly great job with videography. I can gladly recommend Connor and his team with the utmost confidence.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Amanda Smiley · Married on 06/22/2019

Connor exceeded my expectations as a videographer! He was so much fun to be with our entire wedding day!

Connor was so amazing!!! He was so kind, flexible, and easy going! I absolutely loved having him at my wedding. I feel like he was a huge part of our wedding day. He truly made our video so special and I can’t stop watching it. Connor deserves a ten star! Please pick him as your videographer because he will create something so amazing for you. My husband and I are truly so happy we had him! Our video will be something we will cherish forever. Thank you so much Connor!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Kiley

Kiley Boyd · Married on 06/01/2019

Boyd Wedding

Absolutely amazing! Connor worked with my schedule no problem, and he was very flexible!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hannah Varisano · Married on 05/25/2019

Connor captured our day beautifully

We were on the fence about a videographer on our wedding day, but after hearing from many friends that it is an absolute must, we started looking at our options. My close friends had Connor and his team photograph and video their wedding and we had such a wonderful experience, I decided to reach out and am so glad I did. Connor is such a fun, easy guy to be around. We love how he goes with the flow and is up for anything! He’s funny too which definitely doesn’t hurt to get the bridal party laughing for amazing candid shots. We are so happy with our wedding video and would absolutely recommend Connor to any of our friends and family!!!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Katelyn · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfection

Connor and his team are absolutely amazing. We are so very happy and thankful that he was recommended to us! Connor is this rare perfect combination of kind, funny, laid-back, professional, and extremely talented. He and his team put my husband, bridal party, and families completely at ease on our wedding day and made taking pictures so fun! He got all of the pictures we wanted (and then some) without ever making us feel rushed or ordered around. It was like we were just hanging out with a friend, on our wedding day, having the most fabulous photo shoot ever. Oh, and the photos! Even better than we could even imagine. He had a preview done for us just a couple days after our wedding and the pictures are just stunning. I cannot even comprehend how amazing the full gallery and video are going to be! He has such a great eye and gets all of this super cool artistic shots as well as the usual family and bridal party photos. Plus, he has a drone and plays fun music - what more could you want! We cannot thank you enough Connor.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Mike Bothwell · Married on 05/04/2019

Just Awesome

We hired Connor based on a few photos from this site as well as creeping his Instagram. We vibed with him immediately. On our wedding day he listened to all the ideas we had and meshed them with his own. A lot of his were spur of the moment, which happened to make for some of our favorite photos. My wife and I absolutely loved his creativity. He was very professional, fun, and energetic. In addition, Connor was extremely quick to get us our photos...which was great bc his sneak peak the day after the wedding wasn’t fair!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Connor Hochbein Photography 8
    Connor Hochbein Photography 9
    Connor Hochbein Photography 10
    Connor Hochbein Photography 11

Alexa · Married on 04/13/2019

AMAZING! Absolutely incredible!

We couldn't have been more thankful to have had Connor as the Videographer for our wedding! He was truly wonderful to work with, both personally and professionally. Throughout the entire day he made each and every member of the wedding party feel completely comfortable with his presence - like he was a part of the group! He exhibited the perfect balance of being energetic, personable and involved with everyone, while also working capturing special moments without us even noticing behind the scenes. His work speaks for itself - spectacular! Connor is truly a rare find - such an incredible person to work with as a good human being but also as an amazingly talented videographer. We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Connor and would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2018

Talented photographer!

We had a great time working with Connor! We felt like his price was more than fair for everything that he included. He prefers to communicate through text messages, which was something I did not realize at first, but once I did, he responded very quickly! The day of our wedding, he was punctual, organized, and definitely knew what he was doing. He took charge working with our limo driver to tell him where we needed to go. This might seem small, but I was extremely grateful to be relieved of having to give directions. We were looking for a photographer who was going to be able to capture those valuable candid moments for us. Connor did an excellent job doing this! We were a very silly bridal party and my husband and I just wanted to be with our dearest family and friends without having to spend all day posing for photos, but still have memories to look back on. We could not be more pleased with Connor as our photographer!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Connor Hochbein Photography 12
    Connor Hochbein Photography 13
    Connor Hochbein Photography 14
    Connor Hochbein Photography 15

Gigi · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing and comfortable

Connor did such an amazing job in putting together our vision of a wedding video!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Best kept secret in Pittsburgh

Connor was so much fun to work with. From the engagement pictures to the wedding he kept my fiance and I laughing and relaxed. He is very creative and can work magic with even the more mundane appearing backdrops (my engagement photos were in January with dead plants and looked amazing). Not to mention, he is efficient because he takes a good photo the first time - we got all our pictures done for the wedding and finished early! You can't go wrong with booking him for your wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Connor Hochbein Photography 22
    Connor Hochbein Photography 23
    Connor Hochbein Photography 24

Ash S. · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing doesnt describe connor and his work!

Connor was absolutely incredible to work with. His work is beautiful and he has done several friends weddings which is how I got to know him (shout-out to Megan!). We used him for videography and he had his videographer, Kevin, contracted to work with us. Kevin was incredible. He was calm and supportive and exactly what I needed to deal with my nerves of a wedding day!! Connor edited our footage and the highlight reel is my favorite cinema piece of 2019! He is incredible, his crew is incredible & I am so happy we used him. I can not recommend him enough. TALENTED & AMAZING!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2018

Great wedding decision

We were referred to Connor by a friend whose wedding he had shot-the pictures spoke for themselves and after meeting with Connor we felt very comfortable booking Connor and his team for both our photography and video. Connor is a breeze to work and communicate with and we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! Connor went above and beyond to get some beautiful shots-candid moments and great family pictures. We are so happy we went with CH Photography!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Connor Hochbein Photography 32
    Connor Hochbein Photography 33

Larissa Araujo · Married on 10/29/2018

Excellent service

Connor is an amazing professional. The quality of his work is unbelievable, lovely and very clean. I recommend him 100%!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

100 percent recommended

Connor was wonderful! Our connection started right from the start and lasted from the first phone call to the last picture of the night. I loved Connor's photography style from the pictures that I saw on his website. Connor also did an engagement shoot session. We were fighting sunlight and Connor did such a great job fitting in every specific picture that I wanted, as well as, getting his artistry pictures. I gave Connor artistic freedom for whatever pictures he thought would make for a wonderful memory and I think he did great. The day of the wedding, Connor was great with making sure the guys were hidden while the girls were on the move and vis a vis. Connor brought an assistant to make for a more smooth session and they both interacted with both groups throughout the day. I was debating between Connor and a well-known photography studio and I ultimately decided to go with Connor because he was much more responsive and much more personable. We recently received our wedding day pictures from Connor and they are absolutely amazing and everything I could have asked for. I would reccomend Connor to any soon-to-be-newlyweds!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Connor Hochbein Photography 45
    Connor Hochbein Photography 46
    Connor Hochbein Photography 47

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Gives you what you want, when you want it

Let me first start by saying we went with 2 photographers and a videographer as our package. I will say - GET THEIR VIDEOGRAPHER. Connor has a drone he uses for some amazing shots and they put together an amazing video with a song of his choice.

If you need a photographer that gives you the best "bang for your buck", Connor is the man. He doesn't have these time frames that other photographers have. He is there from the time you say until the end of the night. He works with your schedule. He accommodated us with a morning engagement shoot on a Sunday because we live out of town.

Connor takes a ton of photos and gives you a quality product. He goes through every photo and touches them up to perfection. Having a photographer that isn't on a time limit is something people take for granted. You never feel rushed to get all of your photos nor do you find yourself looking for the photographer. You know he's there doing his job as is his team.

When it comes to value, Connor just couldn't be touched simply because of no time limit. His drone for the video was also worth every penny. It gave us some amazing shots. Don't pass up on this guy for your wedding. TRUST US.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Katrina · Married on 10/06/2018

Connor is the best!

Reasons why Connor is the best:
    1. Most importantly, the pictures we received were absolutely stunning. Seriously. I do not consider myself to be a photogenic bride and Connor made me look like a freaking supermodel. He has an amazing artistic eye and can spot out the best backdrop for your photo. The pictures are a perfect mix of traditional group shots, candid party pics and artsy bride and groom poses.
    2. He’s a pleasure to work with. Honestly, we were having such a good time with him that if we didn’t hire him, we probably would’ve just asked him to come to our wedding as a guest. He makes you feel so comfortable and he does his part keep the whole event flowing.
    3. Great at communication. From the first time I reached out to him, his responses were incredibly timely and he took the initiative to get updates and confirmations instead of making a busy soon to be bride reach out to him. Out of all my wedding vendors, he was the only one to do this.
    4. Very reasonable rates. I don’t feel comfortable putting the actual amount, but compared to the other photographers we were looking at, Connor was by far the best deal.
    5. Timely turnaround. I’ve spoken to other brides about how long it took for them to get pictures and Connor beat them at that too!
    6. Passionate about photography. Connor clearly loves what he does. One thing that really impressed us is that he seemed to scope out the location for unique shots before the wedding even started. He took us to beautiful places our at venue that we didn’t even know existed. Obviously he wants to make his customers happy, but it’s clear that his passion is making beautiful photos.

If we ever have the need for another photographer, hands down, Connor is our guy.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Connor is a dream to work with!

Not only does Connor make you feel like a friend, and helps to take the edge off a stressful time, his work is unmatched. His photos are simple, elegant & clean, and more than we could have ever asked for in wedding photos! Additionally, his attention to detail, brings a unique and beautiful trait to all of his photos. Finally, as a bride on what is a the most stressful & happy day of your life, it was incredible to have a photographer that didn't put us on a time limit. He was happy to arrive with his team when we wanted to start and stayed late into the evening to get reception photos, giving me the comfort of knowing that our entire day was captured, and that we didn't have to pick and choose what we would be willing to give up. I would highly recommend Connor to anyone getting married in the Pittsburgh area.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Erin

Erin Allan · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Photographer

Connor is an amazing photographer. We actually stumbled upon him by accident and we are so happy that we did. He captured not only important moments of our wedding in his photography but he also captured the art of it. We could tell he really loved doing what he does. He is enthusiastic, fun, dedicated and free spirited. We did not have to fake smile in any of our pictures, because Connor would put a smile on your face. All of our guest were amazed by his personality and by his work. Connor was the talk of our wedding. He showed up to start taking pictures at 8:30 am and stayed until after 9:00 pm, I do not know of any photographers that would do this. He helped the groomsmen put there boutineers on, pocket squares, veil, and so much more. Connor is the total package. We got our wedding pictures back quickly and they looked stunning. We look forward to using Connor again in the near future!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Julia · Married on 09/15/2018

CONNOR IS LITERALLY THE BEST. Our pictures turned out so beautifully and we have gotten so many compliments on them. He knew how to pose us but also how to watch and wait for those perfect candid moments. He is so easy to communicate with and we absolutely loved working with him. He remained calm when guests were pulling him in a million different directions to take pictures. He has this calming sense about him that really helped when we got overwhelmed. I would rate him 1000/5 if I could. If you want an excellent, relaxed, talented, and fun photographer Connor is your guy.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Connor Hochbein Photography 48

Eryn Gaffney · Married on 09/15/2018

Billy & Eryn Gaffney

Connor was amazing!!! He was so easy to work with and answered any questions quickly! The day of the wedding he knew exactly where to go for photos and had everything planned and organized! When we got our photos back we were completely blown away by his talent they turned out 100 times better than We could imagine!! I would recommend him to every person I know!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2018

Phenomenal!

I would recommend Connor a million times over! He was beyond amazing on the day of our wedding. He made everything so much easier on me. When he saw me freaking out about making sure everything was on time he calmed me down and just made the day go smoother. He flew all the way to Florida to capture our wedding day! Connor is absolutely, without a doubt the most amazing photographer I’ve ever encountered and you definitely want him to capture your big day! (:

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Connor Hochbein Photography 54
    Connor Hochbein Photography 55
    Connor Hochbein Photography 56

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Conner was awesome!! He made sure everyone was on time and ready for pics. He was super organized and so much fun to work with! I would choose conner again and again for pics! The pictures turned out AMAZING! He made sure we got all the pictures we wanted.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Alexandra · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I loved working with Connor. He was very relaxed but extremely organized and easy to work with. He made us laugh a lot during our sessions and we could tell he really cared about taking the best photos of us he could. On the day of the wedding, he got to the church at 12PM and stayed at our venue until our lantern launch at 9:30PM! We absolutely loved how our engagement and wedding photos turned out and thought the quality versus price of his services was a total steal. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Connor Hochbein Photography 57
    Connor Hochbein Photography 58
    Connor Hochbein Photography 59
    Connor Hochbein Photography 60
    Connor Hochbein Photography 61

jill · Married on 07/28/2018

Connor is amazing! He was so wonderful to work with and didn’t miss an opportunity for a shot. He was fun, calm and very professional. He has a good eye and is able to create beautiful photos in every setting. As MOB I loved his approach with my daughter and son in law. They were all smiles working with him. He was efficient and made the very best of their time. Beautiful photos to treasure forever! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Estie · Married on 07/21/2018

I was getting married in the Pittsburgh area, but I live in Kentucky. Connor was so easy to work with through text and email. His packages include an engagement shoot, but we were only going to be in town one weekend before the wedding. He was able to fit us in and accommodate our schedule. Also, he does a great job keeping the shoots moving, which was essential for my husband. While my husband is an attractive man with a great smile, he's totally Chandler and cannot smile on command for photographs. Connor kept things light and natural and got some great photos while making us both very comfortable. On the day of the wedding, he got excellent shots all day long. He's fun to have around, too! I highly recommend getting his full-day package so that your whole day is fun and relaxed.

Sent on 10/14/2018