Capture Your Moments Video Inc.

Verona, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Capture Your Moments Video Inc. is a wedding videography and photography company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This team of skilled videographers and photographers will capture the most precious moments on your wedding day. They are able to document every detail that is important to you to give you special keepsakes that will last a lifetime.

Capture Your Moments Video Inc. offers many options for preserving your wedding day memories, with the services of two photographers included. Your celebrations can be documented in a 4k or 6k resolution video. These videography services may also include:

• Drones
  • Highlight video
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services

In addition to videography, Capture Your Moments Video Inc. also offers photography services for your big day. Your photographer can provide an engagement session, boudoir session, and trash-the-dress session. These wedding photography services also include:

• Custom graphics
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second photographer
  • Slideshow
  • Toning

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,200

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Mike A. Married on 07/24/2021

Easy to work with, Exceptional work

TJ and Capture your moments were extremely easy to work with from start to finish. Videography was very important to us, so our wedding day could be relived for years to come, and TJ did just that! We have only had our wedding video in for a few days and have already watched it numerous times - we are obsessed! The day of our wedding he was timely, professional, and knew exactly where to be without even being told! It was so nice having someone you could trust and count on for the most important day of your life. I am so extremely happy to have chosen TJ and his crew, and cannot recommend him more!
    Nick F. Married on 05/30/2021

TJ is Great

TJ and his crew are really nice, caring and personal.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 10/10/2020

Friendly, Affordable, Accommodating, Perfect!!

My husband and I were going to have a small ceremony and a bigger reception the same day so we wanted someone who could videotape the wedding and put together a video for at the reception later. Every vendor told me that would not be possible until TJ at Capture Your Moments assured me he could get it done and at a very reasonable price for what I needed done. This was before the pandemic. We still had a small ceremony but had a smaller reception so we didn't need the video right away anymore. But I just wanted to mention this in case anyone else needs the same thing done. I have complete trust that Capture Your Moments can get that done for you. We had our ceremony at Phipps, took pictures there, went around the city to take more pictures, and then went back to my parent's house for the reception. TJ and Xeno took pictures and video the whole time. Everything turned out beautifully!! The pictures are so amazing and the video is wonderful! Not only that, but TJ and Xeno are very, very professional and comfortable to work with. Especially during this whole pandemic situation. We had to adjust the reception and some details, but TJ was very accomaditing and really helpful. Planning a wedding is challenging enough but during a pandemic is very stressful. It was wonderful to have a vendor put you first and know how to help in the right ways. I cannot express enough how relieved I felt to work with TJ and Xeno. I'm constantly having people tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever seen and how lovely the pictures and video expresses it. The pictures and video were the number one priority for me. I was a little worried about the cost, but for what I needed, TJ really worked with me. And the flashdrive and DVDs he sent me are very unique. I cannot wait to show my kids that I hope to have someday. Having a beautiful wedding is what I always thought about as a kid and I am so glad Capture Your Moments helped make that happen. Thank you TJ and Xeno!!! I cannot say that enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Rebecca & Josh
    34 photos · 10/10/2020

3 Lakes Golf Course 3 Lakes Golf Course Country Club Weddings

They have done many events here and have always been professional and kept it fun!

Verona Verona, PA, 15147
Location of (Capture Your Moments Video Inc.)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding