Capture Your Moments Video Inc. Reviews

54 | Verona, PA

54 Reviews for Capture Your Moments Video Inc.

Jackie Scolieri · Married on 10/26/2019

Reasonably priced and great quality

I would highly recommend Capture Your Moments!!! They did an amazing job taking photos at our wedding!!! I was so happy with the finished product! Everything we hoped for and more was captured from our special day!! Book them today you won't be disappointed!!! Reasonable prices and great quality product!!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Tori Pijanowski · Married on 08/17/2019

Choosing capture your moments, will be the best wedding planning choice you'll make.

The best decision we made during the wedding planning process was choosing capture your moments. From the beggining to end, they gave us nothing but perfection. TJ was amazing to work with. He is extremely professional, personable, not to mention he makes everything fun. TJ and Lisa took our engagement pictures and we couldnt have asked for anything more. The pictures were amazing and we had a blast taking them! Lisa had so many ideas and she really is an artist! We had Lisa come to my shower and take pictures, she was amazing. She captured so many moments, that I would have never gotten to see if she was not there. Now the wedding...it was the most perfect day but capture your moments gave us beautiful pictures to treasure for a lifetime. TJ, Lisa, and two of their other photographers captured every possible moment of our big day. Our pictures were so unique and priceless. I cannot praise them enough and cannot wait to use them in the future. I cant wait to see our wedding video, just basing it off of our pictures and overall experience with them...I'm sure the video will be perfect! If you're looking for an affordable videographer and/or photographer capture your moments is the company to choose!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Friendly & Affordable

My husband and I did like most any couple... We waited until the last minute to book a videographer. It wasn’t in the forefront of our minds until someone asked, and I began thinking about all the memories we would miss. I started looking all over the Internet and began to get sticker shock while envying amazing highlight videos. I was crushed, to say the least. That was until I went to Cavanaugh’s Bridal Show in Pittsburgh and found Capture Your Moments Video. He had amazing clips playing on a TV, and I was wowed. They looked so good, and the couples were really having fun in their videos. No cheesy posing or posturing, just lots of fun and laughter. It was a reflection of how I wanted my day to be. I immediately picked up one of his fliers and about died of shock: he was SO affordable. I left the show without booking, which I should have done. However, I was lucky enough he still had my date a couple weeks after, and with only about a month until the wedding! The guys were so attentive and easy to work with; they really made everyone comfortable and captured so many great moments from our wedding. The videos were SO long. My highlight video was over an hour and captured amazing interviews, cherished moments, and heartfelt sentiments. My husband and I couldn’t have been happier! We got three DVD copies and two flash drives. One of the drives was even carved from wood as a keepsake. The DVDs featured adorable pictures of us on their front face, too. The price was so reasonable and so worth it! You’ll regret not booking with them because they work so well with you and your other vendors!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Michael Cook · Married on 08/18/2018

#PerfectlyPerfect

Well... I don't usually do reviews, but I had to share what a stress free experience this team provided. At a time when everything seemed to be the most hectic, this was one major thing that was somehow worry free. From the start, we were asked exactly what we would like and tbh, we were not really sure. Mr.Lollo made this part the easiest. He set my wife up with direct communication with the photographer Lisa, so that they could bounce ideas off of each other months before the "Big Day."... I really feel that this willingness to ACTUALLY LISTEN to what we wanted was what made everything run so smoothly. They went above and beyond through the whole process, as inevitably the day of, we needed to adjust our "package" on the fly...(in-laws

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • J &

J & Shellie Robinson · Married on 08/10/2018

100% Satisfied! Stop Searching and Read This!

I am normally not the type of person to write reviews...but when we received our photos and video we had to let everyone know how impressed and thankful we are for picking Capture Your Moments for our wedding day!

We went with the package that provided two photographers and two videographers. That was nice because one photographer didn't have to split time between the two of us running back and forth missing opportunities to take pictures! Our guests were so impressed. Many thought we spent thousands of dollars which added to the luxury feel and elegance of the entire day! Do not cut corners on your photos! Your guests will notice and you will not have the memories you want after spending so much money on your wedding!

TJ was awesome! Attending the rehearsal dinner was so important to ensuring we had a successful event as he knew our plans for the day and was in position to capture every moment. It was a nice touch to see photos from the rehearsal dinner as well. That set the tone for the entire day with the wedding party as you often don't see the photographer at the rehearsal dinner. What a great way to remember what happened!

The video was an excellent touch as well. Our family and friends were able to say special messages that we now have forever! The video is a little over an hour long. We were able to pick the music for the video which showed an attention to detail. The day goes so fast you will forget all the small things and it was such a surprise to get over 1300 photos (yes over 1300 photos)!

I have heard horror stories about photos being lost, bad, or just not good at all. They captured all the little details down to the napkins we had printed and the labels on the water bottles! I am so relieved that we spent the time to pick Capture Your Moments as they really helped make our day special and memorable.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Kristine

Kristine Petrella · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful and heartfelt capture of our special day

This is truly an all day service. TJ was there from the time we were getting ready to our sparkler send-off. The video was excellent from the way he uses transitions to music. I am so glad we have such a beautiful video to relive our wedding! TJ was very responsive and his pricing is considerably more reasonable than the other vendors we researched and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/16/2017

We used capture your moments for our wedding photography and videography and we were blown away by their professionalism and talent. We were so extremely happy with all the shots and videos they took the day of that we couldn't wait to see the final product. We just received our dvd and photos and Omg they didn't disappoint. The video was amazing and captured all of our moments!!! They even put a special photo montage at the end of our engament session into our wedding day all to our 1 st song it brought me to tears!!! They are so thoughtful and truly put their customers first!!!! The photos were magazine quality and look amazing!!! They truly are an amazing team and so affordable for such great talent and quality!!! Thanks again tj and your team you made our wedding day come to life all over again with these pictures and video!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jodie · Married on 09/02/2017

TJ and his team did an excellent job with both the photos and the video. I would highly recommend them. We will cherish our "captured moments" forever!??

Sent on 11/23/2017

Christopher · Married on 09/02/2017

TJ was awesome all day making sure to get all of the key moments of our wedding. He got our dvd back to us very quickly and we love the quality of the video!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Paula · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband, myself, and our families were so happy with all the pictures. There are so many we can't even begin to choose our favorite! The video was also amazing and i can't wait to show our bridal party!! Thank you lisa and tj for making our day a day we can always look back on amd remember every detail!

Sent on 11/10/2017

TJ (and Lisa!) were great! Really appreciate their help and professionalism for our big day and would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

Staff was great. Very professional and friendly. They were flexible and did exactly what we wanted and had many ideas of their own. The finished products turned out great!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Kara · Married on 09/10/2016

Capture Your Moments was the perfect choice for our wedding when it came to video and photography. They were professional, on time, friendly, and accommodating made sure we got every picture we wanted even went with us to video and capture the moment of visiting my grandma who got sick the day of the wedding and couldn't make it. They helped with the flow of the reception making sure everything was done and every moment was captured. They also took our engagement photos which turned out great as well. The wedding video and photos we were very pleased with. Their prices were reasonable compared to other vendors. They had a good package deal with the video and photos. I highly recommend Capture Your Moments!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/16/2016

TJ was very attentive to the entire wedding day process. He met with us initially at Panera to show us some of his work and we were very happy with what we saw. It was a last minute decision to have our wedding videoed so the budget we had available was small but we were very happy with Capture Your Moments pricing and attentiveness. The wedding day both videographers were very flexible to our style and accommodated everything we wanted. We would definitely use this company again.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Haley · Married on 05/21/2016

Capture your moments was a great company to work with, and so happy that we had them for our special day. Great price, and TJ was so easy to work with. My advice would be to absolutely get a video done. We second guessed it but it was so worth it, and I would be so upset if we did not go with it.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Alexa · Married on 10/17/2015

TJ was absolutely fantastic. He was hired as the Videographer for our wedding day, and from the first moment we met him, we were completely at ease and confident in his abilities. A videographer wasn't actually in our wedding budget, and he was provided to us as a surprise gift- so we appreciated his worth so much more than you can imagine!

While the wedding was only 2 short weeks ago and we have not seen the final video yet, we are extremely pleased with him and all that he did. We had a lot of moving pieces to our ceremony, and he ensured that all of the cameras which he set up (2 fixed plus the one that he was personally using) would capture everything. He dutifully followed the wedding party while we took our pictures, and took what I know will be some special candid moments that couldn’t have been caught by the photographers. He was extremely thorough in trying to capture not just all of the important moments, but the small ones as well. He also made a point of trying to go around to everyone in order to give them an opportunity to say a couple words to us, if desired, without being pushy or overbearing in any way. He was extremely kind, professional, and courteous and his work speaks for itself.
    We HIGHLY recommend TJ and would definitely use him again in the future.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Amber · Married on 09/05/2015

Capture your moments did an amazing job making our special day absolutely perfect! They made us feel so comfortable and worked so well with us. Everything went smoothly from the moment they got there til the end of the night and they captured so many special moments. We love our pictures so much we could not of asked for a better photographer and they were very reasonably priced!

Sent on 01/17/2016

We used TJ and his team for our August 22nd wedding, as well as for our engagement photos earlier this summer. They were all fantastic and made it very easy to relax and enjoy our photo sessions. They never got in the way during the wedding and they did everything they could to get every great picture moment in with us! Lisa worked with us for our engagement photos and she was very fun! We really enjoyed spending that time with her, joking and laughing! I haven't seen all of our photos yet, nor our video, but from previous works I've seen from them as well as our engagement session, I know they will be beyond fantastic! I have no doubt in my mind that we chose the right team to capture our wedding and allow us to relive some of the best moments of our lives for years to come!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2015

TJ is not only professional and does a beautiful job for a VERY reasonable price, he is just an all around nice guy!! He made mine and my husband's day SO much fun!! He was with us and our photographer the entire day, and even accompanied us to Mt. Washington in Pittsburgh for some extra special footage. We have nearly 2 hours of footage, which is priceless. TJ had all of our wedding party say private and hilarious messages to us, which was a total pleasant surprise. We will cherish the wedding video forever!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/18/2015

We were so happy we chose Capture your Moments. T.J. and his crew were so friendly and professional. They went out of their way to make eveyone feel comfortable. T.J. really listened to what was important to us and made sure our photos and video reflected that. We really will always cherish our photos and videos and just love sharing them with family and friends. We would definitely recommend Capture your Moments!!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Brenda · Married on 05/30/2015

It was wonderful to have 2 photographers who blended into the crowd and captured every important moment!! They really made our photos look fabulous!! I always felt like I did not look great in photos but my wedding photos I felt like a model. I really looked great!! I was worried that the photos would look so posed and not capture our energy and essence of the day, and when I saw the black and white photos, we were pleased! We were so happy it was hard to select from the color of the black and white! If you have any concerns on price, I can say you will not be disappointed. They really go all out!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Karissa · Married on 05/16/2015

T.J. did an excellent job on our wedding video! He was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. The finished product turned out amazing and the price was very reasonable compared to most.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Jenn · Married on 04/11/2015

I would use Capture Your Moments again in a heartbeat. I wish I had used them for my photography as well! These are such amazing and professional people!!!! They attended rehearsal to make sure they had a feel for the church. They arrived at the hotel and was set up and ready to begin recording when they said they were!!! We had 2 videographers and one road in the limo with us from church to pictures to the reception. TJ was awesome to work with...he responded quickly to all inquiries and questions leading up to my wedding. He ensured that we were getting all of the pictures that we wanted with our photographer and also checked with our parents throughout the night as well. Our videos actually got lost in the mail and when TJ found out he immediately redid them and drove them, a solid hour drive, to my house on a Friday night to be sure that I received them. The video from that day is amazing! I cried watching it and everything was captured. I highly recommend Capture Your Moments for your wedding needs!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Very easy and fun to work with. Very professional and attentive during the night of our life!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Sonia · Married on 10/18/2014

My, now husband, and I used Capture Your Moments to do just that - capture our moments, and they did an outstanding job leaving us with pictures and videos that will last us a lifetime. There were 4 staff that worked our entire wedding - from getting makeup and hair done, till we left our reception. They were prompt, very polite and professional and fun to work with. They offered suggestions, but they were also very accommodating with whatever I wanted as well. In our package, we received a video that had film of moments throughout our day, the ceremony and still shots - put altogether, we now have a collaboration of all our great moments which we can, and will, enjoy for a lifetime. The best part -it was extremely reasonable and affordable for the quality and quantity of what we will have for a lifetime. Both of my sister's married and used other photographer/videographers and nothing of what they got even compares to all that I have now. If you want great quality at a great price, contact Capture Your Moments - you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/01/2015