Hilltop Community Farm Reviews

Hilltop Community Farm 6
Hilltop Community Farm 7
  • Leah

Leah Schubert · Married on 09/14/2019

GORGEOUS local, seasonal flowers at a great price!

Erin did an amazing job making my flower vision come to life! I had a specific idea in mind and she took the time to arrange multiple phone conversations, ask questions, and send me names of flowers to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted. She was prompt with communicating and gave me her full care and attention throughout the entire project. Her passion for what she does shines through in every conversation, and it shows in the work she does. If you are looking for gorgeous local, seasonal flowers at a reasonable price, your search stops here.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 09/07/2019

Just beautiful!

Erin created beautiful bouquets, boutonnières, forages and arbor decorations for my wedding. It was a pleasure to work with her- she truly loves flowers and did a great job!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Hilltop Community Farm 8
    Hilltop Community Farm 9
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! Hire them immediately!

We could not have asked for a better florist than Hilltop! Erin was extremely accommodating, patient with my ever-changing thoughts on what I wanted, and truly embodied every single detail I was envisioning. She has such a passion for what she does, and it shows in her work and her professionalism. Hilltop Community Farms was a huge part of making our wedding day look as gorgeous as it felt. I would recommend to anyone and everyone, for weddings or for any other floral needs!
    (If looking at price below, our wedding was 8/24/19, we had 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen, 10 small buckets of flowers lining the aisle, arch florals, buckets of flowers at the base of the arch, lots of buckets of flowers that we arranged in vases on our guest tables, and a few extra boutonnières/corsages for grandparents, readers, etc. For as much as we got, it was VERY affordable!!!)

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Hilltop Community Farm 14
    Hilltop Community Farm 15
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful, great to work with, you'd be a fool to not hire them!

Erin was incredible and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. She worked with my schedule of when I wanted the flowers delivered, and rolled with it when I changed the schedule 2 weeks before. She was also flexible when details of the day changed, like when we went from 4 flower girls to one.

I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted, but I sent her pictures of my bridesmaids dresses, and told her I didn't want red flowers. I just wanted beautiful native Wisconsin wildflowers that grow good in July.

When I walked in the venue after pictures all day, I was so taken back by how beautiful everything looked, and I couldn't have been more pleased. Flower centerpieces were really the only decorations that I had and they just brightened up the entire place!

I had Erin set aside flowers that went on my cake too.

She also made our Dog of Honor (2 year old German Shephard girl) a nice flower necklace to wear for the ceremony.

We recieved so many compliments from guests about the flowers. Even my super manly brother said they were really nice!

I was so happy with Erin and Hilltop that I would 100% recommend them to anyone planning anything with flowers. You'd be a fool to not hire them!!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Hilltop Community Farm 26
    Hilltop Community Farm 27

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely the BEST!

Erin is absolutely AMAZING! We had the best experience with her from start to finish. She is super sweet, responsive and caring. She always went out of her way to make our day special and personalized. When we first met we knew right way she was perfect for us. Her flowers are straight from her flower farm and you can tell she puts her heart into it. It was exactly the look we wanted. We were invited to a 'Brunch and Blooms' event where she hosted us and few other friends to take a tour of the flower farm, eat fresh food and create our own bouquets. This event truly sparked my new found love for flowers! She was always very cooperative and even shared some fresh black currant jam and aronia juice on our wedding day with a really sweet note wishing us luck in our future. I really enjoyed working with her and will definitely stay in contact with her. We love you Erin!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

H · Married on 09/02/2017

Erin was a delight to work with and her flower creations are nothing short of magical! We also value her her commitment to environmentally friendly growing practices. We highly recommend working with Hilltop Community Farm!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Hilltop Community Farm 28
    Hilltop Community Farm 29

Chloe · Married on 06/24/2017

Erin was wonderful and worked with us to provide options that suited our tastes and personalities. Her flowers were a beautiful variety of seasonal wildflowers and herbs. Erin even gave us honey from her farm. Everything was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Caryn · Married on 07/21/2018

Erin is such a personable individual to work with. You can tell she has a passion for flowers and plants in a sustainable manner. She made our vision come true and if you care about the planet, green methods of farming/gardening and working with the earth instead of against it, Hilltop Community Farm is for you! Erin's flowers are unique and unorthodox. She has similar versions for certain flowers like roses and allows your imagination to expand on what is considered a "wedding flower". I love all the wild and natural touches...absolutely breathtaking bouquet like no other. Everything feels authentic coming from her. Even though Erin responds quickly through email and keeps the line open for communication always, I definitely recommend picking up the phone to call or talk to her in person to get a sense of how earnest Erin is to work with. Trust her & her work and she will make it happen for you.

Sent on 08/01/2018