Flora Elements

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,006 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,006 Typical Price

Flora Elements is a professional floral design studio located in Delafield, Wisconsin that specializes in one-of-a-kind custom bridal bouquets and unique floral arrangements for weddings. Lisa Belisle, the head designer, boasts many years of design experience creating floral decorations for weddings. Flora Elements works closely with each client to get a complete understanding of their overall wedding theme and aesthetic. Their designers create cohesive pieces that effortlessly match a client’s style and vision. From organic bridal bouquets to custom cuff corsages, Flor Elements can craft beautiful and unique arrangements. We work with 3 local flower farms in the spring through fall and support our Wisconsin community first before purchasing outside the USA. Utilizing our locally grown flowers first also gives your wedding a piece of Wisconsin and flowers that you would never see in a Pinterest bouquet.

Consultations are provided to discuss florals wanted and specific designs. Their styles range from eclectic and modern to romantic and tropical. Their staff can take care of shipping, delivery, setup, and cleanup. Their arrangements include aisle and altar decorations, boutonnieres, bouquets, centerpieces, chuppah, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, single flowers, and non-floral pieces. Flora Elements provides the following services:

• Event design
  • Ceremony and Reception florals
  • Bridal bouquets and personals
  • Venue visit - if we have not serviced and over $4K budget
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$174

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,006

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Alicia B. Married on 07/03/2022

The BEST florist around

There are no words to describe how magical Lisa made my wedding day! From the moment we sat down in our first meeting, to the consistent emails back and forth, Lisa’s creativity and willingness to bounce ideas around, made me so confident that my wedding was going to be beautiful. What I didn’t know was that Lisa was going to make my wedding look straight out of a fairytale. She was the piece of the puzzle that made my day what it was….perfect! Lisa took on a big project with my wedding and there’s truly no one else that I would have wanted to do the job. If you’re thinking about hiring a florist, please do yourself a favor and hire Lisa! You will not regret it!

Flora Elements's reply:

Awe, Alicia...you made me get the tissue box out! I am humbled by your words and honored to be the piece of your puzzle that made it click! It seriously was a gift watching the event unfold and the picture of you says everything! Your entire family was great to work with and again... thank you!
  • Amber
    Amber R. Married on 06/18/2022

Let Lisa Do Her Thing!

Hiring Lisa was one of the best decisions we made as a couple for our wedding. We live in FL, and she was accommodating via video chat and email. She gave us a detailed list of each floral decoration with the price for review before signing anything. What I loved most about working with Lisa was I had an idea of the type of floral I wanted, but left the details to her, and she NAILED it.

Flora Elements's reply:

Thank you, Amber! Sometimes your unspoken words find a way to my florist fingers, lol. When it all magically plays out, Mother Nature Delivers you Romanic Antique garden roses at the best price, you just go with it. I'm so happy you had a wonderful day and I wish you a very happy married life!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra F. Married on 05/14/2022

June Wedding

I worked with Flora Elements for my wedding in June and received many compliments on our flowers for our venue. Lisa was amazing to work with and was able to incorporate a variety of flowers matching our colors even succulents!

Flora Elements's reply:

Such a fun venue! And...even though Mother Nature didn't want to behave, we made the most of it! Thank you so much for the kind words, really was a pleasure to work with you both. Wishing you two the best!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Flora Elements 1
Exclusive

24 Enterprise Rd. Unit G Delafield, WI, 53018

Monday - Thursday 10-5 Friday 10-6 Saturday - By appointment
Location of (Flora Elements)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding