Milwaukee, WI 53208 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

18 Reviews for Urban Sense

• SageTree

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

Dan was amazing. He was really easy to work with, very responsive, and super accommodating. He did all the flowers for my wedding. My mouth dropped to the floor when I saw their work. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous because of the creative centerpieces, the amazing bouquets, the unique boutonnieres, and the floral arrangements I had at my ceremony were outstanding. I recommend you use Urban Sense if you want to turn your wedding into something breath-taking.

Meghan · Married on 06/25/2016

Urban Sense did our wedding flowers and we absolutely loved them! They did a great job capturing the colors and style of our wedding, and we received so many compliments. Dan was wonderful to work with and made us feel comfortable asking questions or making requests. W would definitely recommend Urban Sense!

Margaret · Married on 10/10/2015

Urban Sense really was one of the best vendors we worked with on our wedding. Knowing what kind of flowers we wanted for our wedding was not a strong suit of mine. During our initial meeting Dan put together all of our likes from the slide show and came up with the most beautiful floral arrangements. Not only was it everything I never knew I loved, but it matched the ceremony and reception locations perfectly. Urban Sense was extremely easy to work with through the logistics as well. They were flexible and helpful when we needed to give our final counts and make some last minute changes. We also ran into some hiccups with our ceremony location the week before our wedding and Dan handled it remaining completely calm and helped me make decisions based on those changes. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and were some of my favorite parts of the wedding. I would recommend Urban Sense for any floral need.

Urban Sense FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• ShutterBooth - Milwaukee
    ShutterBooth - Milwaukee Photo Booths

Urban Sense creates beautiful amazing flower arrangements! You ask and they can make it happen. And they are amazing to work with! Make an appointment with them today - you sont be disapointed.

• Milwaukee, WI 53208 See on map