Nearby Vendors to Consider

18 Reviews for Urban Sense

Delivery (3)
Set Up (3)
Clean Up (1)

Dan was amazing. He was really easy to work with, very responsive, and super accommodating. He did all the flowers for my wedding. My mouth dropped to the floor when I saw their work. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous because of the creative centerpieces, the amazing bouquets, the unique boutonnieres, and the floral arrangements I had at my ceremony were outstanding. I recommend you use Urban Sense if you want to turn your wedding into something breath-taking.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
4.2

While they were easy to work with and my bouquet was gorgeous, the mantle that they did for us as well as the bridesmaids bouquets were pretty minimal. I would make sure you discuss expectations very clearly ahead of time.

Profile Picture User7122762, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Urban Sense did our wedding flowers and we absolutely loved them! They did a great job capturing the colors and style of our wedding, and we received so many compliments. Dan was wonderful to work with and made us feel comfortable asking questions or making requests. W would definitely recommend Urban Sense!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews

Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Urban Sense creates beautiful amazing flower arrangements! You ask and they can make it happen. And they are amazing to work with! Make an appointment with them today - you sont be disapointed.

Events