Urban Sense Reviews

19 Reviews for Urban Sense

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2019

So amazing

Dan was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was flexible and so responsive. He asked what we liked and didn't like and made beautiful arrangements for the centerpieces and an absolutely gorgeous bouquet. I would work with him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • SageTree

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

Dan was amazing. He was really easy to work with, very responsive, and super accommodating. He did all the flowers for my wedding. My mouth dropped to the floor when I saw their work. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous because of the creative centerpieces, the amazing bouquets, the unique boutonnieres, and the floral arrangements I had at my ceremony were outstanding. I recommend you use Urban Sense if you want to turn your wedding into something breath-taking.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/25/2016

Urban Sense did our wedding flowers and we absolutely loved them! They did a great job capturing the colors and style of our wedding, and we received so many compliments. Dan was wonderful to work with and made us feel comfortable asking questions or making requests. W would definitely recommend Urban Sense!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Margaret · Married on 10/10/2015

Urban Sense really was one of the best vendors we worked with on our wedding. Knowing what kind of flowers we wanted for our wedding was not a strong suit of mine. During our initial meeting Dan put together all of our likes from the slide show and came up with the most beautiful floral arrangements. Not only was it everything I never knew I loved, but it matched the ceremony and reception locations perfectly. Urban Sense was extremely easy to work with through the logistics as well. They were flexible and helpful when we needed to give our final counts and make some last minute changes. We also ran into some hiccups with our ceremony location the week before our wedding and Dan handled it remaining completely calm and helped me make decisions based on those changes. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and were some of my favorite parts of the wedding. I would recommend Urban Sense for any floral need.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Dan has been amazing so far. Easy to work with, understands what we are looking for and has offered his expertise knowing that we are not florists ourselves. Also, his prices were only $80 more than the large chain florists and his designs are SO MUCH better. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/25/2015

The flowers for our wedding were incredible! Dan and Chris were amazing to work with, they listened and provided helpful feedback on our ideas. They took the time to review different arrangements, flowers and colors ahead of time to get a feel for what we wanted. Beautiful flowers, great people, very reasonable costs... why are you still contemplating? We were referred to Urban Sense and we will definitely be referring others! Thank you for making our day beautiful! -Becca & Scott

Sent on 04/27/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

I absolutely loved working with Dan from Urban Sense. His incredibly positive attitude is contagious and had such creative ideas for my bouquet. He suggested using diablo leaf in my bouquet along with orange calla lillies and red roses. It added the perfect dark purple color to make my the fall colors of my bouquet really pop. He was very quick to respond to any of my questions and would highly recommend them. I initially heard about Urban Sense after my sister used them for her wedding and I loved the work they did for reasonable prices.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/28/2014

Wonderful vendor to work with!! The flowers provided for the reception and bouquets were gorgeous. Urban Sense took my simple idea and turned it into a beautiful reality.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Beautiful and contemporary arrangements. Was familiar with our venue. Dan provided great service with clean and simple design. Great to work with! Spent he time getting to know our personal style.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Leah · Married on 08/10/2013

Dan and Chris are truly wonderful to work with! The flowers were beautiful. The groom and groomsmen had incredible pocket boutonnières. Trust their style and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Shannon · Married on 07/27/2013

I LOVED our flowers. We had a wonderful experience at Urban Sense. Dan was easy to work with and really made sure that we loved every flower in our arrangements. They also have some very unique styles to choose from which is what we loved. However, they will work to create something that is your taste. They are very upfront, professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or needing flowers for a special occasion.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2012

They were fabulous. I worked with Dan, and he took my ideas (green and white flowers) and ran with it. The bouquets were perfect, and the centerpieces – a mix of tall and short – were amazing. In addition, the altar pieces (bamboo with white orchids attached) were gorgeous. We wanted a classic-with-a-modern-twist, and that’s exactly what Urban Sense provided – all within budget. They were just a small amount more expensive than the florists I met with who work out of their homes, and they were more professional, and completely saw my vision. I would go with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Shelly · Married on 02/14/2011

Urban Sense was very intuitive to my wants and was very willing to work with me. Bring your ideas!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Laura · Married on 10/23/2010

Dan and Chris were great to work with! My flowers were absolutely stunning, I was thrilled. They were easy to contact. After the wonderful work they did for my wedding and my sister's wedding, they are the only florist in Milwaukee I will use

Sent on 11/09/2010

P · Married on 08/22/2009

Love them! I was so nervous to pick out flowers by myself because I did not know what I was doing. They made me feel so comfortable right away and had a great portfolio that they guided me through so I wasn't overwhelmed. Everyone lived the flowers. My mother in law, who is very particular on her home decor, still talks about how wonderful those flowers were and how happy she was to take a center piece home!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Tilney · Married on 11/03/2007

We LOVED working with Urban Sense for our flowers. The owners took the time to listen to us and work with our ideas (and our budget) and in the end came up with a floral scheme more stunning than we could have imagined. My mother has had experience in the floral industry (and also helping my two sisters plan their weddings) and as she sat with me and listened to the owners' vision for our flowers, she began to get extremely nervous that we'd be way out of our league, price-wise. It was like reverse sticker-shock when we told her the price tag (she was expecting it to be 3-4 times higher). Our guests commented on the beautiful table arrangements and even complimented us on the vases! From beginning to end it was a great experience working with Urban Sense. We will definitely go back to them for all of our special occasion (and everyday) flower needs.

Sent on 03/09/2008

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2009

Urban Sense were great to work with. They were recommended to me by a coworker who also used them for flowers. The floral design was amazing for my wedding and I couldn't ask for anything more. Also, my bouquet lasted well over a week beyond the wedding date!

The rest of my wedding planning process was stressful. Urban Sense gave me great recomendations for cake as well as table linens.

I highly recommend Urban Sense to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/05/2009

Kimberly · Married on 09/24/2011

All I have to say is AMAZING! My flowers were beautiful. Urban Sense was very professional throughout the whole process and was very willing to find out what you like and what you don't like. I got so many compliments on my flowers. Thank you Urban Sense. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2016

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

While they were easy to work with and my bouquet was gorgeous, the mantle that they did for us as well as the bridesmaids bouquets were pretty minimal. I would make sure you discuss expectations very clearly ahead of time.

Sent on 02/08/2017