Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge Reviews

20 | Tucson, AZ

20 Reviews for Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge

20 Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge Reviews

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2015

I absolutely loved the service that I received for my wedding. When it comes to hair and makeup, I can get by but I'm certainly not the most talented individual. The hairstyle and the makeup completely reflected my personality and allowed me to shine on my wedding day. They were very energetic and helped make my wedding morning fun/entertaining. Both my sister and I came out looking ready for my wedding. The hair and makeup held up nicely during the event. We had a windy morning before my ceremony and by the time I walked to my husband, my hair was still ready to go. I would certainly use them again for my next big event.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Hi Brianna, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we are so happy that you loved your hair & makeup! Hope your wedding day was magical!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 02/14/2015

I LOVED the employees at Heat! They did an amazing job with my hair and my entire bridal party. Each lady listened to each individual as to how they wanted their hair, the style they were going for, what their dress looked like, etc. Everyone walked out of there looking amazing. Our appointments were in the morning and our hair lasted all through the night. I even woke up with great hair the next day...lol. I have used Heat on many different occasions. This salon is my favorite place to have my hair styled, even just for a blow out on an ordinary day. The employees are very talented. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Hi Olivia! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We loved having you and your bridal party at Heat for your special day-thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Lynea · Married on 11/29/2014

Roya and her team were fabulous! Very accommodating in every way. We loved the styles and makeup that was done for the entire wedding party. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Lynea, thank you for your kind words! My team loved working with you and your bridal party!

Jill · Married on 09/07/2014

Roya and the entire team at Heat were wonderful! I absolutly loved my hair and makeup.. It came out better than I could have ever imagined. I took my entire bridal party to the salon - They took care of all of us timely and just as we expected. They were flexible with my bridal party when they changed the type of style they wanted. It was easy to make appointments and make changes with a quick email! I was also able to have the bill settled to my credit card without having to wait around, give signatures - I was able to just enjoy my day! I would highly reccoment the entire team at Heat!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you for your review Jill! We are so happy that you enjoyed your day!

My 6 bridesmaids and I had both our hair and makeup done at Heat for my wedding! Everything was absolutely perfect and ran so smoothly. The girls that work there are truly talented! I was not worried about a single thing the day of my wedding and I feel like that's very important! I've already been back just for a simple blowout! I highly recommend checking it out!

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you so much! So happy we could be a part of your special day!

I had air brush make up done by Heat A Blow Dry Salon for my wedding. I was extremely pleased with their work. My make up looked flawless in my wedding my pictures.

Thank you!

tiffany · Married on 05/17/2014

Omg Heat Lounge is the place to go! I'm so thankful there is such an awesome place that exist ! Seriously! It was an amazing pampering experience for myself, my bridal party, and my family member! Okay get this, this is 2 hour pamper session with wine, mimosa, champagne, coffee, cucumber water while these skillful stylist take care of your hair and makeup! We booked the entire lounge and there are 8 awesome stylists that took care of us. We had so much fun! The make up and hair style just absolutely stunning. All their make-up are top quality mineral product. Get the make over session package, you will get shampoo, hair style, and make up, oh of-course plus all the fun and drinks. This is an awesome deal, it didn't cause me an arm and leg. I would totally do it again even just for a fun girl's night out thing, because the make-over session is so much fun and affordable! You know what? These are really good people because they didn't jack up the price when they heard it is for my wedding. It is just a $60 bucks for the make-over package! What a great deal! And you can get all your bridal party and family to enjoy this experience at the same time! Remember to tip them well! The girls are awesome at the Heat Lounge!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on your experience at Heat! We are so happy to know that you and your bridal party had a wonderful time. Thank you again!

Kristina · Married on 02/15/2014

If you are ever in Tucson Arizona or live in Tucson, Heat blow dry lounge is a great place to book your hair appointment. From up do's to air brush make up they have everything you need to help make your day special!I had my hair done here for my wedding, what was great is that you can book a trial hair appointment. The trial appointment really gave me the opportunity to tell my stylist what I really wanted with a picture I brought. My hair turned out just how I wanted it too because she listened to me and asked questions. As far as my make up went, it came out perfect as well! It was my first time having air brush make up done and I loved it. The make up turned out great in pictures and looked just wonderful in person and again the stylist listened to what I wanted. Ladies if you just need a blow out Heat is a great place to stop by and get a glam look and go. Heat has booking online as well and they make it really easy to make it. I'm in love with this place! They even have memberships. So give them a call.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you for your review Kristina! So glad that Heat was able to make your wedding day great!

Thank you so much to Heat salon for doing my wedding hair and makeup! Jayce did such a fantastic job and I got so many compliments. She really listened to me and I was so happy with how my hair and makeup turned out! I think the prices were very reasonable, and many of the guests asked me where I got my hair and makeup done. Heat was so responsive and worked with our schedule, including our late arriving guests, and accommodated some last minute upgrades from my bridal party. I look forward to using their services in the future and definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Hillary! It was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party!
  • KristyDawn

Kristy · Married on 10/05/2013

My entire wedding party had their hair and makeup done - we were on time and we all looked amazing. Couldn't have been happier with the results and I love their salon.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you Kristy! It was a pleasure to work with your bridal party!

Linzie · Married on 09/14/2013

The ladies from Heat did an amazing job. They were professional while still being easy going and fun to work with. We were able to add/change services the day of the wedding without any issues. I would definitely use Heat again. Thank you for making my wedding day run smoothly and for doing such a great job with everyone's hair and make-up.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Thanks Linzie!

The staff did an absolutely amazing job on the hair and makeup for the bridal party and mothers. Having them come to the venue was such a relief off my shoulders. We could just relax and enjoy each other's company.
    The staff was very attentive to the looks all the ladies wanted and didn't stop until it was done to perfection.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Jamie · Married on 03/21/2015

Jaycie did an awesome job with my wedding hair and makeup. She was very responsive to my feedback between the trial and the day of my wedding. The salon is very clean and hip. Overall, a great experience!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you Jamie! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

Our overall experience at Heat was very enjoyable. They were able to accommodate my large party of 9 and they were willing to switch my mother's appointment around when she needed to change it. They allowed each member of the bridal party to pay her balance independently and the quality was very good. I was a little disappointed that my hair did not turn out as nice as my trial run (my hair was less cooperative on my wedding day, but the girl who did my hair was able to fix it and make it look nice). My only concern was with their computer system. All the emails that come through to confirm appointments listed an arrival time that was 30 minutes later than the time that we were expected. Since my e-mail never came though I called the salon and was told to be there 30 minutes before everyone else's arrival time. My bridal party showed up early with me and were told this was their appointment time too. Luckily we all came early and let the others with later appointments know that they need to come a half hour early and there were no problems!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thanks for writing a review, we are so happy that you all loved your hair and makeup results!

Stevie · Married on 10/31/2014

3.0

As the bride, I got a free trial before the actual day which was a really great value and a great time to bond with your stylist to figure out what exactly you want.
    My bridesmaids and myself absolutely LOVED our hair and airbrush makeup!
    My (hard to please) mother asked for a lot of changes to her hair and makeup and the stylist was really awesome and patient with her and worked with her until she was happy.
    The only reason I can't give this place a 5/5 is because there seemed to be a lot of hidden fees at the end (not including the gratuity because I love that that was included in the total price) and some disorganization as far as specific appointments.

Sent on 11/28/2014

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thanks Stevie! So glad you all loved your hair and makeup services!

They were very fun to work with and did exactly what I envisioned for my wedding hair and makeup.

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thanks! So happy to hear you loved the results!

4.2
      3.0

The girls were very nice and professional. They did make up for myself and 5 bridesmaids. I had to make a few changes to my makeup but overall they did a great job.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you for the review!

Elis · Married on 10/11/2014

3.4
      3.5
      3.0

They did a great job. However, they ran out of time and were rushed to finish my mom's hair and make up. She didn't have the hair that she wanted because there wasn't enough time.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thanks for writing us a review Elise! Sorry to hear that your mom wasn't completely satisfied with her hair! Hope the rest of your wedding day was flawless!

Brigid · Married on 04/15/2017

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

Was charged well over the price I was quoted online for the services I booked.