Tucson, AZ 85746 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Georgina D Makeup

I offer Airbrush Makeup application, Traditional Makeup application on site.

I am a certified professional makeup artist and a certified MAC Cosmetics professional makeup artist as well as a Arizona state licensed Aesthetician with over 7 years of professional experience working with brides, production companies and the general public.

I am happy to stay on location for as long as you request and if needed, and will bring an assistant along to accomodate any additional clients for an additional hourly rate.

I have a passion to bring out the inner beauty of my clients and I love to see the happiness and satisfaction on my client's faces when I have completed my work. Knowing they appreciate and value my work makes me so happy and extremely grateful.

Follow Georgina D Makeup on

• Desert Beauty
  • Beauty by Beth
  • I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry
img0555
web version 584david jennimg5016
photo
Georgina D Makeup
The beautiful bride and bridal party! Hair third from the right and very far right, done by me
0075willoar

Georgina D Makeup 2
Georgina D Makeup 3

Courtney · Married on 03/07/2019

The BEST makeup artist!

You can tell Georgina absolutely LOVES what she does by her passion and knowledge about makeup. She listens to what you want and talks with you about how to make your perfect look become a reality. I had airbrush makeup done on my wedding day and it came out SO perfect. I LOVED it, and so did my husband, he couldn't stop looking at me! She also did my mom's, mother in law, and 2 bridesmaids makeup all in a very timely manner and all of them were very pleased with the end results. She's so sweet, funny, and really great at her job. I would recommend her for any special event you have coming up in your life!

P.C. Woodbridge Photography

Georgina D Makeup 4
    Georgina D Makeup 5
    Georgina D Makeup 6
    Sent on 05/21/2019

Alyssa · Married on 02/09/2019

Go to MUA!

Georgina is amazing!! Booked someone else and they cancelled out and she saved the day was able to beautify me on my big day!! Very professional and responsive whatever time it was that I contacted her she contacted me back right away! I got the Traditional and it was long lasting thru all my tears, exactly what I wanted she did nothing dramatic, cakey, simple yet elegant.. very flexible I decided last minute to change locations on where to get ready and she was there!! Guarentee you will not be disappointed..

Sent on 03/27/2019

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't recommend Georgina enough! I was initially recommended to her by a friend & was quickly won over by her stunning creations I saw on her instagram. I had a trial at her cute studio and decided same night that she NEEDED to do my makeup for my wedding. The day of the wedding she was prompt, professional and ready to go! She nailed my *typical* make-up routine/ adding some glam and the perfect touch needed to look my best in photos. Usually I find issues with having different angles of my face photographed, but the way Georgina did my makeup made every angle look flawless! Georgina's price was incredibly reasonable and SO worth it!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Georgina D Makeup Pricing

Georgina D Makeup Price Rates

Georgina D Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Tucson, 85746 See on map