Georgie Brand

Tucson, AZ View map

I offer Airbrush Makeup application, Traditional Makeup application and custom Airbrush Spray TAnni8ng. On location service as well as in studio service available.

I am a certified professional makeup artist and a certified MAC Cosmetics professional makeup artist as well as an Arizona State licensed Esthetician with over11 years of professional experience working with brides, production companies and the general public.

I am happy to stay on location for as long as you request and if needed, and will bring an assistant along to accomodate any additional clients for an additional hourly rate.

I truly enjoy enhancing the beauty of my clients and I love to see the happiness and satisfaction on my client's faces when I have completed my work. Knowing they appreciate and value my work makes me so happy and extremely grateful.

I am happy up are visiting my profile and look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brianna G. Married on 10/01/2021

Above and Beyond

My makeup FLAWLESS. I have never felt so GORGEOUS. You will Look and Feel like a MILLION BUCKS. THANK YOU GEORGINA.
    Courtney Married on 03/07/2019

The BEST makeup artist!

You can tell Georgina absolutely LOVES what she does by her passion and knowledge about makeup. She listens to what you want and talks with you about how to make your perfect look become a reality. I had airbrush makeup done on my wedding day and it came out SO perfect. I LOVED it, and so did my husband, he couldn't stop looking at me! She also did my mom's, mother in law, and 2 bridesmaids makeup all in a very timely manner and all of them were very pleased with the end results. She's so sweet, funny, and really great at her job. I would recommend her for any special event you have coming up in your life!

P.C. Woodbridge Photography
    Alyssa Married on 02/09/2019

Go to MUA!

Georgina is amazing!! Booked someone else and they cancelled out and she saved the day was able to beautify me on my big day!! Very professional and responsive whatever time it was that I contacted her she contacted me back right away! I got the Traditional and it was long lasting thru all my tears, exactly what I wanted she did nothing dramatic, cakey, simple yet elegant.. very flexible I decided last minute to change locations on where to get ready and she was there!! Guarentee you will not be disappointed..
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Tucson, AZ, 85746
5203126597
Location of (Georgie Brand)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding