Soiree Girls LLC

Tucson, AZ View map
$1,600 Package Price

$1,600 Package Price

We are fun, free-spirited, wedding and event planners and stylists who love what we do!
We strive to embrace the natural beauty of our desert home and bring a desert bohemian vibe to weddings and social events.
Soiree Girls offers partial planning, day of coordination, decor sourcing, design and more! We will put together your vision and needs to create a custom experience that works for you. Though we are based in Tucson AZ travel is warmly welcome.
Lets connect! contactsoireegirls@gmail.com or call 520-481-1818 to tell us all about your special day!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Theresa
    Theresa H. Married on 06/03/2021

Caring, professional and a pleasure to work with!

I really enjoyed working with Jen from Soiree Girls! She was so helpful, and went the extra mile to make my dreams come true! She coordinated a surprise escape room experience for my guests, brought and hung specific decorations that we would have needed to rent, and made the rest of my wedding planning simple and stress free. She genuinely cared about the success of my dream wedding, making time above and beyond what we had scheduled, to meet with escape room facilitators and run rehearsals. In addition to being kind and caring, Jen was very professional and organized. She kept me on track and was always accessible when I reached out to her. I would highly recommend working with her!

Soiree Girls LLC's reply:

Thank you Tess for all the kind words. It was MY absolute pleasure working with you and Avai. Bringing a fun and unique concept to cocktail hour was super exciting and an experience I hope to introduce to future clients! Congratulations!
    Nicole D. Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible- took care of and thought of everything

I run a venue and we enlisted Soirée Girls to completely plan and execute a wedding. Jenn and her team thought of everything. Her vision and organizational skills are outstanding. The wedding was beautiful and she made it stress free for all involved.

Soiree Girls LLC's reply:

Thank you Nicole. It was truly a team effort and we kicked butt! Hotel McCoy is a modern hip hidden gem and really embraces our local Tucson artists. I look forward to many more events with you and your team!
    Cheryl H. Married on 03/30/2019

Helpful in every way

Jen was excellent to to work with. She helped us with some unique elements to my daughter’s wedding. I was able to get her advice and suggestions any time and she kept us on track during our planning phase.

The day of the wedding went seamless. I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter’s wedding knowing everything was taken care of.

I highly recommend the Soiree Girls!!!! It was a wedding well done!!!

Soiree Girls LLC's reply:

Thank you Cheryl for trusting me to help plan your daughters wedding. This was one of the funnest weddings I have planned. Everything was beautiful and I wish you all the very best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Betsy & John Photo Betsy & John Photo Wedding Photographers

The Soiree Girls are AMAZING! These ladies definitely know how to design a gorgeous (and fun) event. Everything they they touch turns to gold. From the florals, to design and everything in between, they've got you covered. We love working with them and we know you will too!

Rosenblums Eclectic Photography Rosenblums Eclectic Photography Wedding Photographers

The best in Tucson

Agua Linda Farm Agua Linda Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We have had a great time working with you - very professional and calm under pressure with super creative and unique ideas for our clients!

941 W Calle Estrella De Noche Tucson, AZ, 85713
5204811818
Location of (Soiree Girls LLC)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding