Laura Henderson Makeup

Ashburn, VA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Laura Henderson Makeup is an award winning artist specialized in hairstyling and makeup artistry for the timeless, glowing bride. Laura's approach to makeup is enhancing your natural beauty. This will give you the confidence to feel like your best self on your big day! Whether you like a sleek bun or a boho braid, Laura is happy to accomodate! Her favorite is creating intricate styles with controled texture and attention to detail. While trends come and go, you'll love your look for years to come.

Laura has spent the last 7 years serving Virginia, Maryland, & DC and is excited to announce she'll be making a move to Arizona at the end of the year! 2022 and spring of 2023 books are open for all Arizona weddings and she's happy to travel for long-distance and destination clients. Over the years Laura has been seen in local, national, and international publications for her work including but not limited to Loudoun Times, Modern Luxury Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Rocky Mountain Bride, Desiree Hartsock Bridal, and Whimsical Wonderland Weddings (UK).

During your trial appointment, you and Laura will sit down to talk about the details of the wedding day - time of ceremony, colors of bridesmaid dresses, floral arragements, dress style, etc and create a custom bridal look that ties in seamlessly with your vision. Laura Henderson Makeup offers you and your bridal party on-location beauty services for a luxury experience on your special day. Laura provides the following makeup services to her clients:

• Complimentary consultation
  • Trial appointment
  • Full skin prep
  • Full makeup application
  • Fake lashes
  • Formal hairstyling

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$175

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Emily Getting married on 10/24/2021

Perfect hair & makeup, hire her!!

We postponed our original out-of-state wedding in October 2020 and decided to have a small one in VA, which led me to having to book hair & makeup for myself late. Luckily Laura was available and the booking process was super smooth. And she did my hair and makeup perfectly for the wedding! She was SO nice and a super calm presence to have. I loved chatting with her, she's just the sweetest and really made my morning peaceful for what is a very jittery time. My hair and makeup held up even overnight (when I forgot to take it off lol). I highly recommend booking her, and now wish I could have her do my hair and makeup for my rescheduled wedding!!
    Jessica R. Married on 05/15/2021

Truly the BEST!!!!!

Laura is AMAZING!!!!! She listened to exactly what I wanted! She kept my makeup very, very natural and I felt like my true self! I wish I could have her do my makeup every day :) Laura styled for both our engagement photo session and wedding day. All of my bridesmaids kept noting how seamless and easy the morning was all thank you to Laura and her team! She is truly the sweetest ever and I can’t recommend her enough!!!!!
    Amy Married on 04/17/2021

I wish I could look like that every day!

Working with Laura and her assistants was an amazing experience. Laura was so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process of figuring out hair and makeup for myself, all of my bridesmaids, a best woman, and both moms. While we were a large group, we were ready with time to spare and looked amazing. I knew I wanted to work with Laura ever since she did my makeup as a bridesmaid for a friend’s wedding, and I stand by that decision. She is incredibly talented and did amazing work bringing out our natural beauty.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Kirsten Marie Design Kirsten Marie Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Laura on many occasions; she's very talented and does beautiful work!

Ashburn, VA, 20148
2085535171
Location of (Laura Henderson Makeup)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding