Laura Henderson Makeup

Sierra Vista, AZ View map

Laura Henderson Makeup is an award winning, published artist specialized in hairstyling and makeup artistry for the timeless, glowing bride. Her approach to makeup is enhancing your natural beauty that will give you the confidence to feel like your best self on your big day! When it comes to hair, whether you like a sleek bun or a boho braid, Laura is happy to accommodate! Her favorite is creating intricate styles with controlled texture and attention to detail. While trends come and go, you'll love your look for years to come.

Laura has spent the last 7 years serving Virginia, Maryland, & DC and is excited to announce she'll be making a move to Arizona at the end of the year! 2022 and spring of 2023 books are open for all Arizona weddings and she's happy to travel for long-distance and destination clients. Over the years Laura has been seen in local, national, and international publications for her work including but not limited to Loudoun Times, Modern Luxury Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Rocky Mountain Bride, Desiree Hartsock Bridal, and Whimsical Wonderland Weddings (UK).

During your trial appointment, you and Laura will sit down to talk about the details of the wedding day - time of ceremony, colors of bridesmaid dresses, floral arragements, dress style, etc and create a custom bridal look that ties in seamlessly with your vision. Laura Henderson Makeup offers you and your bridal party on-location beauty services for a luxury experience on your special day. Laura provides the following makeup services to her clients:

• Complimentary consultation
  • Trial appointment
  • Full skin prep
  • Full makeup application
  • Fake lashes
  • Formal hairstyling

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$175

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily Married on 10/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect hair & makeup, hire her!!

We postponed our original out-of-state wedding in October 2020 and decided to have a small one in VA, which led me to having to book hair & makeup for myself late. Luckily Laura was available and the booking process was super smooth. And she did my hair and makeup perfectly for the wedding! She was SO nice and a super calm presence to have. I loved chatting with her, she's just the sweetest and really made my morning peaceful for what is a very jittery time. My hair and makeup held up even overnight (when I forgot to take it off lol). I highly recommend booking her, and now wish I could have her do my hair and makeup for my rescheduled wedding!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I couldn't have asked for a more natural look

I chose Laura for my makeup on my wedding day as she does a lot work that looks like you but better. I don't wear a lot of makeup most days and really wanted to look and feel like myself on the day. All of my bridesmaids and mothers of bride/groom looked so natural and amazing - she asked what each of my girls had envisioned for their makeup and I loved that. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with Laura. I felt so confident and beautiful on my wedding day. If you have the opportunity to work with Laura, say YES! She is the sweetest person and I am so honored to have worked with her!
    Jamie S. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Laura for your wedding or special event!!!

I used Laura for my engagement photos and wedding. She did my hair for both and my bridesmaids make up for my wedding. She did an absolutely incredible job and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair or make up services for a special event. She was so easy to talk to, knowledgeable of what I could do with my hair, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was happy.

When you're sitting there on your wedding day you want to be surrounded by people that are going to lift your spirits, make you feel like your best self and be easy to talk with across yourself, your family and friends. Laura and her team were that and more. My wedding day would not have been such a success without her. Thank you Laura!! I am so appreciative of all you did for me and my wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Kirsten Marie Design Kirsten Marie Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Laura on many occasions; she's very talented and does beautiful work!

Sierra Vista, AZ, 20146
2085535171
Location of (Laura Henderson Makeup)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding