Laura Henderson Makeup

Ashburn, Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number

About Laura Henderson Makeup

Laura Henderson Makeup is a beauty artist in Ashburn, Virginia who specializes in bridal makeup. Growing up, Laura was fascinated watching her mother and grandmother put on their makeup. Her love for makeup never faltered and years later she began her own business to create beauty for all of her clients. Laura aims to enhance your natural beauty and leave you feeling confident. Laura Henderson Makeup services Maryland, Virgina, and Washington, DC.

During your consultation, Laura creates customized bridal makeup after listening to you talk about how you envision yourself on your big day. She strives to make you feel the most beautiful you’ve ever felt, whether your style is simple, glamourous, or something in the middle. She suggests that you set up a makeup trial before your wedding to ensure you will love your look. Laura Henderson Makeup offers you and your wedding party on-site application for added convenience on your special day. Laura provides the following makeup services to her clients:

• Contour makeup

Laura Henderson Makeup 2
Laura Henderson Makeup 3

Natalie · Married on 11/02/2018

Very Talented!

Laura was simply amazing! I went to her with a vague idea of what I wanted, and she was able to create the perfect look! And she gave great recommendations during our trial session for products to help prep my skin for the wedding. She also did fabulous looks on all 5 of my bridesmaids and my flower girl. Even with all our different styles and tastes Laura was able to nail every look. Since there was so many of us, we had to start around 7 AM for a 4 PM wedding and every single look lasted all day, even the first one who got her makeup done! Hiring Laura was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2018

B · Married on 10/06/2018

Best of the Best

Our daughter had a large group of bridesmaids plus several others who wanted makeup done too. We met 4 potential artists before choosing Laura — based on her ability to listen, understand and then actually produce the look requested at our trial session. Of course it’s one thing to do just one person well in a quiet space with unlimited time — but Laura and co. managed to apply make-up to over a dozen women the day of the wedding — in a hotel suite — with lots of coming and going throughout. EVERYONE was done just right — EVERYONE loved how they looked. Even several guests have called since to ask who did such beautiful work. Happy to tell them and Wedding Wire too. Laura’s a makeup magician!

Sent on 10/21/2018

lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Where to begin... Laura is AMAZING! She did my makeup, as well as 8 other girls in my bridal party and everyone looked flawless!! I had her do my trial and she kept notes regarding what she used on my skin. I am not much of a makeup person, and told her I wanted something natural that showed my freckles, and she nailed it. The day of the wedding (it was in the summer), I was much tanner than at the trial, but she easily adjusted what she had to do. I have never felt or looked so beautiful in my life!
    The day of the wedding, she was all set up ready to go by the time the bridal party arrived. She brought a second makeup artist (Emily) who was also great! Laura was calm, cool and collected the whole time. My mom (who doesnt wear makeup ever) was so happy with everything! The makeup barely felt like it was there- no caking, no heavy feel, my skin didn't breakout after I took off the makeup. It was amazing! You can't go wrong with Laura!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Laura Henderson Makeup 4

Laura Henderson Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup

• Kirsten Marie Design
    Kirsten Marie Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Laura on many occasions; she's very talented and does beautiful work!

• Ashburn Ashburn, VA, 20148 See on map