Happily Ever After Reviews

131 Reviews for Happily Ever After

131 Happily Ever After Reviews
  • Ashley

Ashley Walker · Married on 09/22/2018

Best wedding planner in Raleigh!

Lynn Scott is incredible at what she does. I would never have been able to get through the wedding planning process without her. I hired her for partial wedding planning. She is very organized, dedicated, personable, and has great relationships with the best vendors in Raleigh which was really an asset. I had a vision for my wedding day but no idea how to make it happen. Lynn took my vision and made it a reality. She had a really great eye for design and is very creative. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a planner for their wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thanks Ashley! Clients like you and Chad make my role so easy and extremely enjoyable!! Miss you both, much love and happiness as Mr and Mrs❤️❤️

Molly · Married on 08/04/2018

I worked with Jessica with the wedding coordination package and she far surpassed my expectations! It truly felt like much more than just a "coordinator" package as she was a constant resource throughout the wedding planning process, helped with design choices, reception space/layout choices, and was the mastermind behind making sure everything flowed well and that vendors were accounted for. After realizing how much Jessica and her planning services helped, my only regret was not hiring her for a larger planning package! It's amazing how many small details I did not realize went into the planning process, and Jessica had every single one thought of and addressed one step ahead of me. She was very quick in response to e-mails, very professional, and truly great at what she does. I could not recommend her planning services more!!

Julia · Married on 07/07/2018

I hired Jessica for partial planning services to help me with my July 7, 2018 wedding and it was the very best thing I did! Even though I had a clear vision and ideas for what I wanted, her guidance was well worth it. She went above and beyond to make sure I knew what I was doing in all aspects of my wedding. Outside of the things she was specifically helping me with, she was willing to give me referrals, ideas, and advice. She took care of coordinating all the vendors leading up to the event, set up and break down, and just all around made sure the day ran as smoothly as possible. I also had her do some awesome calligraphy on place cards and signs! All around Jessica is a wonderful person both to work with and to know. I could not recommend Happily Ever After enough!

Kristen · Married on 07/01/2018

About 10 months ago, my Mom and I set out on a mission to find a wedding planning team who could help us execute on the wedding I and my now husband had been dreaming of for years. After a few interviews, we hedged our bets on Happily Ever After with Lynn and Jessica and did we ever come out better on the other side! We selected the full wedding planning package with Jessica as our planner and would have made the same decision ten times over if we were asked to do it again!

Jessica helped us setup our budget, select our venues (St. Mary's Chapel and The Merrimon-Wynne House), select each vendor, assign tasks with deadlines, planned weekly and monthly meetings, walk-throughs and conference calls. She was there every step of the way and we could not have been in better hands. She answered emails promptly and thoroughly, she provided options (but not overwhelmingly so), she gave her honest opinions and allowed us to make final decisions. Leading up to our wedding she had every detail accounted for and in a minute-by-minute timeline to ensure that our day went as smoothly as it possibly could and it was the best day ever.

You see the #bestdayever a lot and it starts to not mean as much, but on our wedding day, Jessica and Lynn (we were fortunate to have both!) made certain our day went as smoothly as possible and we were present for every important moment. I never felt stressed that day, my husband had a great day with his groomsmen and my Mom and bridesmaids were happy as clams. THAT was the wedding day I was hoping for and Happily Ever After gave that to us.

Look NO further when searching for a wedding planning service - go for HEA!

Alison · Married on 06/16/2018

There are not enough stars in the world to give to Lynn and HEA. From the start Lynn was flexible in working with me from out of state. Phone calls/ texts/ emails were always answered. Lynn helped me bring my creative vision to life in more ways than I could imagine. She would listen to what my vision was and made it happen. As a planner she always respected our budget and worked to stay within it. Being from out of town, I would come to Raleigh and have marathon wedding planning days with her. Her organization was amazing, I always felt like I must be her only bride (which I know was far from the case). She would always arrange and talk to vendors if they were apart of our partial planning package. Her relationships in the Raleigh wedding industry and are beyond valuable and allowed us to have a dream team for our wedding day. Leading up to the big day, Lynn helped make sure all vendors were paid, which can be very easy to lose track of.

For the day of the wedding, Lynn had a timeline that she had all vendors stick to. Two weeks out, she was in contact with everyone which took a lot of pressure off my plate. The day of our ceremony went off with no issues, since every detail had been planned out.

Lynn's professionalism and commitment to her client's was shown on the day of our wedding rehearsal. Her car was parked in front of a defense attorney's office and was unfortunately shot at. Lynn worked with the Raleigh Police Department to finish up the crime scene investigation as quickly as possible, borrowed her assistant's car, and was just five minutes late to our rehearsal. She ran the whole thing smoothly and was working mostly off memory since her binder was locked in the car. This just proves how far she will go for her clients.

Alina · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state and wanted someone to help us throughout the planning process, and also be present on our wedding day. I spoke to a few other wedding planners before speaking to Jessica and immediately after I got off the phone with her, I told my now husband that she was it! We chose the partial planning package and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Jessica was so organized and helpful, answering all of our questions. She created an online folder with all the documents we would need along the way. We had multiple check-in phone calls and a few in person meetings, she attended our linen appointment, and was always available via email. The week of our wedding, Jessica contacted all of our vendors and confirmed every detail, created and shared a wedding day timeline and attended our rehearsal. On our wedding day, she was at the venue to meet the vendors and get everything set up, and made sure the entire day ran smoothly. Jessica is so sweet and an amazing wedding planner. We are so thankful to have had her be part of our special day. We highly recommend her!

Maggie · Married on 05/25/2018

The best thing you could do for yourself and your wedding is to pause reading this, contact Lynn, and then come back and read the rest! It's hard not to be extremely long winded in my feelings about Lynn and her services. She is worth her weight in GOLD! First of all, she is so warm, caring and fun. When I met her all of my worries and anxieties about planning a wedding faded away. I showed her a few pictures and she ran with it by zoning in exactly on my style! She took it to a level I didn't even know was possible. When I walked into my reception I burst into tears because it was a dream come true. She even helped plan our rehearsal dinner, which also went above and beyond. Aside from being extremely talented with design, she made every other aspect of planning a breeze. She has amazing connections with the best vendors in the business and will give you great recommendations so you have an absolute dream team working together on your wedding. The second everyone knew I was working with Lynn, they raved about how wonderful she was and some even gave discounts because of it. She is extremely effective, responsive and is so organized that you won't have to worry about a thing. She has it all: a fun personality, a calming presence, immense knowledge, great connections in the industry, and a massive amount of talent and skill. She is superwoman in real life. If you hire Lynn and put your trust in her, I promise you that you will NEVER have to stress. If anything was wrong or out of sorts, I honestly have no idea because Lynn was so on top of everything and made the day go so smoothly! I mean it when I say that the best thing you can do for yourself and your spouse is bring her on board...not only will your wedding go above and beyond your dreams, but you will also form a meaningful relationship with one of the best people in the world. She is a blessing to all of her brides (and grooms- my husband loves her just as much as I do)! So, go book her ASAP!

Marlee · Married on 05/18/2018

We used Jessica for her wedding coordination services for our beautiful May wedding at All Saint’s Chapel and reception at the Merrimon Wynne House! Jessica did so much more than just coordinate and truly helped so much during our year long engagement. It was such a blessing to have someone that I could ask my questions to and ask for any advice or recommendations during the planning process. I still remember feeling slightly overwhelmed with all things wedding about a month prior to our big day. Then, when we did our final walk through at the Chapel and Merrimon Wynne I felt like a huge weight was lifted and all those nerves turned to pure excitement - it was all because of Jessica. She knew every last minute question to ask, reviewed timelines with me, reassured me of everything being taken of, and knows these venues and the wedding industry so well that I had nothing to worry about. In addition to the month of, I truly got to enjoy the week of our wedding because Jessica was taking care of all of those last minute calls, setting up arrival times for vendors, and keeping in touch with me as well. This allowed us to be present as our friends and families were arriving to Raleigh and gave us the time to relax and enjoy those last precious days of our engagement! As for our wedding day, it was honestly the best choice we could have made having Jessica there to lead the way! She allowed me, my husband Austin, our sweet parents, and the rest of our family to truly soak in the moments of the day without having to worry how set up was going, or if people were arriving on time. Anything that might have not gone as planned, we didn’t know about or worry about, and there’s really no better gift to a bride and groom on their special day! One other thing about her was just the way her love of love shines through her. She is truly a kind, organized, creative, and thoughtful professional. Choosing Happily Ever After will be one of your best wedding planning choices! - Marlee

Sent on 08/15/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh Marlee, this is the sweetest! It makes my heart SO happy to hear these words. This is what it's all about for us, happy and satisfied clients that are more than clients, but friends, too! I wish you and Austin all the best!

Alex · Married on 04/28/2018

The absolute best decision I ever made was hiring Jessica to plan my wedding. My fiancé and I had the idea to have our wedding on his family farm, so we had NO CLUE how to begin this process. Jessica was by my side every step of the way. From connecting me to excellent vendors, meeting with me to make sure I was following my timeline, creating a design board of my wedding vision, providing a listening ear when I was worried or stressed etc the list continues. The day of our wedding Jessica and Lynn arrived early in the morning and worked ALL day in the heat to make sure my day was perfect. I never once worried about anything because they were organized, and had everything under control. This mother and daughter team is a TRUE powerhouse, who are experts in wedding planning. They are amazing, Godly , kind ladies who truly care about each and every one of their couples. I am forever grateful for Jessica and her God given talents that she provided for my perfect wedding day! Much love to you both!!

Marsha · Married on 04/15/2018

If you have the opportunity to meet Lynn and Jessica, you will fall in love. ABSOLUTE LOVE. I have never had someone keep me in line, provide amazing detailed spreadsheets, timelines, etc. that made our wedding stress free and actually FUN! Lynn is professional and knows every little detail down to the minute. Her recommendations were ALWAYS spot on and exactly what we needed. She didn't miss a beat - even when we were under severe thunderstorm warnings and mass amounts of rain, she controls the weather ya'll. She timed our outdoor dances and had our guests seated inside and then the rain came. She IS THAT GOOD. If I had 10 daughters, I would use her every time. And IF you are fortunate to meet her man, you are doubly blessed. He doesn't show up much for the weddings but he happened to be attending/helping. And he is as sweet and kind as she is. I promise. IF you follow her recommendations and keep up with her suggestions, you will be blessed.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Happily Ever After 1

Happily Ever After's reply:

You are so sweet, we love your family and loved giving Daniel and Erica such an awesome day. It truly was a beautiful day and I was honored to help you. Blessings to you all XO-Lynn

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

I could write you a short story about all of the things that Lynn did that made my wedding day incredible. She is smart, fast, kind, dedicated, honest, fun, talented, budget policer, creative... she is literally everything you could want in a planner. She took everything I said seriously, she talked me down off the ledge a couple of times when I got too wrapped up in minor details, she walked me through every bit of the process. We love her so dearly and feel that she made all of our dreams come true. We owe so much to Lynn. She came up with ideas that made us look creative. She came up with ways to save money. She came up with ways to spend money in the RIGHT way. She recommended other vendors that were amazing and within our budget. I could not recommend her FULL planning services any more highly. You will truly feel like a VIP in the best professional hands. Read no further -- just hire her and let your worries fade away!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awwww, thanks Amanda. I miss you and Drew very much. What you said was so very sweet, it was an honor and seriously one of the MOST beautiful weddings I have ever done. I can not WAIT to see the pictures. Love you both!!!

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I even begin?! From our first phone call to saying goodbye at the wedding reception, Jessica went above and beyond for us. To be honest, when we first got engaged we questioned whether we even needed someone to help with planning/coordination, but boy were we wrong. Jessica truly made our wedding process seamless. She provided great recommendations, was always quick to respond to any questions we had, and managed communications with our vendors. She did a fantastic job with our rentals and keeping up with every little detail that we easily would have looked past. You do not realize how many little details go into a wedding, and we would have been lost without her. We were able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day because we knew Jessica and her team had EVERYTHING under control. We are so thankful for Jessica and the Happily Ever After team, and would highly recommend them!

Happily Ever After 2
    Happily Ever After 3

Alexandra · Married on 11/12/2017

Lynn Scott is so amazing! She went above and beyond what a wedding coordinator does. She helped me organize months and months in advanced. I seriously do not think that my wedding would have been as amazing without her. She thought of last minute things that completely slipped my mind. For example my girls and I were getting ready at Market Hall and taking pictures with my photographer before the wedding. Lynn reminded me that I needed to get my personal flowers delivered to Market Hall (I had them being sent to the Church). This is just one example of the countless things she helped me organize!!
    After everything was done she really feels like a close friend! We love Lynn with Happily Ever After <3

Liz · Married on 10/21/2017

One of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process was choosing Happily Ever After. We hired Jessica as our "Day of" planner but she was so much more than that. Jessica went above and beyond for us throughout the entire planning process, checking in with us to make sure we were on track with even the smallest of details. She was very accommodating to our schedules and always efficient and professional when we met. She did an amazing job of coordinating our vendors and making sure everything turned out beautifully on our big day. I HIGHLY recommend Jessica and the Happily Ever After team! THANKS JESSICA!! - Liz and Marshall

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't put into words how thankful I am for Jessica from Happily Ever After. Her services were worth every penny my parents spent, and I greatly appreciate all of the help with rentals, questions, timeline, etc. Without her I probably would have been a wreck on my wedding day (I'm type A and a worrier), but after how she handled everything leading up to the wedding I knew I was in great hands the day of. The only hiccup that happened on my wedding day was something she couldn't have helped with (family member not showing up for pictures), and if anything else happened, I surely didn't know about it. She and her assistant made the ceremony site look beautiful with my decorations, and helped coordinate opening the bar a bit early when the ceremony ended earlier than expected. I am so thankful that I found Happily Ever After during the early stages of planning, and I highly recommend Jessica to be your day of coordinator or more. She's the best!!

Avery · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I worked with Lynn for our wedding on 10/14/2017 and Lynn was great throughout the process. While we hired Lynn as a day-of-coordinator, Lynn was available via email for months beforehand, a couple in-person meetings and a handful of phone calls. Lynn has been in the wedding industry for years and was able to recommend various vendors (ex. DJ) who were in our price range and we were very pleased with the recommendations. Lynn was also very helpful with keeping things on track and while there were some tiny hiccups (as every wedding has), Lynn was able to get a resolution/response quickly so we were able to enjoy our wedding and not worry about details. I made alot of the decor for our wedding and provided pictures and details to Lynn ahead of the day and Lynn was able to take all my ideas and translate it perfectly. Highly recommend Happily Ever After!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thanks Cat, it was a beautiful day from beginning to end and you and Avery were a joy to work with. Have a wonderfully blessed marriage!!! XO~Lynn

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Jessica was absolutely essential in our wedding planning process. Her knowledge, insight, and keen design eye were instrumental in making our wedding a success. Thanks for everything Jessica! - the Wolfes

Alison · Married on 10/07/2017

The very best decision we made when planning our wedding was hiring Lynn of Happily Ever After for partial wedding planning. She took the time to get to know my fiance and I and what was most important to us on our wedding day. I have a very busy work schedule and Lynn would go out of her way to accommodate it. She also has great relationships with some of the best vendors in the business. The day of our wedding I knew that I had nothing to worry about because Lynn had it all under control. She is extremely organized which my Type A personality definitely appreciated. If you have any hesitation about hiring Lynn or Jessica of Happily Every After, don't!! They are the best in the business. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Happily Ever After's reply:

OMG girl, you are so sweet. I loved working with you both as well as your moms, it was so much fun and I was sad to see the day come to an end. Please stay in touch and I pray that you have a long, healthy and happy marriage!

Kirsten · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Jessica as our day-of coordinator and she is worth her weight in GOLD! From vendor recommendations to phone/email check-ins, she made the planning process an absolute breeze. She is so sweet and SO organized; I was so relaxed during the last few months of planning because I knew everything was taken care of! On the day of my fiance and I had absolutely zero stress; it was amazing not to have to worry about setting things up or making sure vendors were arriving on time.

Heang · Married on 09/09/2017

I was a Michigan bride planning a Raleigh wedding and felt completely overwhelmed about planning a long distance wedding. Not only that, I have an extremely busy professional life that doesn't leave a lot of time or brain power to thinking about wedding planning and so I knew I wanted/needed the help of a wedding planner. I sent out a number of inquiries and when Lynn replied, I knew she was my woman. Before I even paid her one red cent, she had already replied back with a ton of helpful suggestions. Talk about amazing customer service!

We went with the partial planning package because we needed more help than just the day of coordination. She helped us pick all of the vendors - sight unseen. Let me tell you, I had the dream team of vendors. Everyone worked well together and our wedding day was perfect. Just absolutely perfect!

People ask me if there were any major mishaps during our wedding day. Maybe? But I have no idea because Lynn just handled it all. I remember that during one of my meetings, she told me that her job was to make sure I never knew about any emergencies and she kept her word. My day was worry-free. I was able to hang out with my bridal party and be emotionally present for the entire wedding. Everything ran smoothly and on time. Our family and wedding guests raved about how much they loved Lynn.

Thinking about Lynn gives me warm fuzzies. I am so glad I found her and I know that I will always think of her when I think of our wedding day. I still remember getting into our pedicab, after our send-off and seeing Lynn as the last person in the line. I grabbed her hand before we headed off and I nearly burst into tears. She started off as an event planner and ended up as a friend. I love this woman!

So if you are thinking about hiring her, stop thinking and just do it. This woman is worth her weight in gold. You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh my heavens I am in tears reading this!! I miss you so much and remember getting teared up as you rode off that night!! It was a dream wedding and you both were a joy to work with. Please let me know if you are ever back in town so we can get together. All my best to you and Ben!!!!

lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

I couldn't have pictured my day going more perfectly. I hired Lynn for partial planning - and she went absolutely above and beyond. She did the planning work, but also was there for me for emotional support when things got crazy! Both she and her daughter are professional, thoughtful, kind, patient, and passionate about what they do - and it shows. Lynn also did a fabulous job getting to know me and my personality and adjusted accordingly! I highly recommend Happily Ever After for your planning needs!!

Bethany · Married on 06/24/2017

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Happily Ever After! I chose the day-of coordination package with Lynn and it was absolutely, positively 100% worth every penny. She has such a sweet personality with a warm, calming presence and is able to take charge while still being extremely polite and professional. Lynn was very organized, has great taste, and knows all of the ins and outs of the wedding industry in the Triangle. She made some awesome suggestions when it came to choosing vendors, and helped me make some nice personal touches. I loved how she helped me do a final walkthrough at the venue a month out- it was so helpful in visualizing all the details of the day. I was scrambling for a getaway car and inexpensive videographer for our ceremony at the last minute, and she helped me with this as well- definitely went above and beyond. We were exceptionally happy with how our wedding day went, even with rain thrown in the mix, and there is no way we could have pulled it off without her. She made my wedding day so much more enjoyable. Love Lynn SO SO much!

Cassie · Married on 06/24/2017

We loved working with Jessica as the "day" of coordinator for our wedding last year! While we officially hired her for day of coordination, we received much more than that. Jessica went with us to pick out linens and dinnerware, met for a venue walkthrough, and engaged with us many times through phone and email check-ins. She was always on top of all the details, pleasant and professional to work with, and most importantly, we never felt worried that something was going to fall through the cracks. We so appreciated not having to think about the little details on our actual wedding day and just focus on getting married and enjoying ourselves. Thank you, Jessica!

Caroline · Married on 06/03/2017

Jessica is the best! She made our wedding stress free, as well as all other aspects leading up to our big day! We are so grateful for all she did to make our wedding day unforgettable!

Amy · Married on 05/27/2017

I recently got married on May 27, 2017. We randomly hired Lynn as our day coordinator after looking at all the 5 star reviews. Lynn was by far the best decision we made. She checked on me throughout the whole year to make sure everything was on track. She offered numerous references when asked about other vendors and none were a disappointment. She made the whole experience non-stressful and enjoyable. I trusted her 100% with our day and she did nothing but impress me with her organization and how she tackled any obstacle along the way. We could not express how thankful we are towards her for everything she did. Thank you Lynn!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you Amy, that is so sweet. It was so much fun and you were absolutely stunning! What a wonderful wedding and I know you both will have a long, healthy and happy life!!