124 Reviews for Happily Ever After

Non-Religious (3)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Military (1)
124 Happily Ever After Reviews

My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state and wanted someone to help us throughout the planning process, and also be present on our wedding day. I spoke to a few other wedding planners before speaking to Jessica and immediately after I got off the phone with her, I told my now husband that she was it! We chose the partial planning package and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Jessica was so organized and helpful, answering all of our questions. She created an online folder with all the documents we would need along the way. We had multiple check-in phone calls and a few in person meetings, she attended our linen appointment, and was always available via email. The week of our wedding, Jessica contacted all of our vendors and confirmed every detail, created and shared a wedding day timeline and attended our rehearsal. On our wedding day, she was at the venue to meet the vendors and get everything set up, and made sure the entire day ran smoothly. Jessica is so sweet and an amazing wedding planner. We are so thankful to have had her be part of our special day. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Alina, 6/9/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

The best thing you could do for yourself and your wedding is to pause reading this, contact Lynn, and then come back and read the rest! It's hard not to be extremely long winded in my feelings about Lynn and her services. She is worth her weight in GOLD! First of all, she is so warm, caring and fun. When I met her all of my worries and anxieties about planning a wedding faded away. I showed her a few pictures and she ran with it by zoning in exactly on my style! She took it to a level I didn't even know was possible. When I walked into my reception I burst into tears because it was a dream come true. She even helped plan our rehearsal dinner, which also went above and beyond. Aside from being extremely talented with design, she made every other aspect of planning a breeze. She has amazing connections with the best vendors in the business and will give you great recommendations so you have an absolute dream team working together on your wedding. The second everyone knew I was working with Lynn, they raved about how wonderful she was and some even gave discounts because of it. She is extremely effective, responsive and is so organized that you won't have to worry about a thing. She has it all: a fun personality, a calming presence, immense knowledge, great connections in the industry, and a massive amount of talent and skill. She is superwoman in real life. If you hire Lynn and put your trust in her, I promise you that you will NEVER have to stress. If anything was wrong or out of sorts, I honestly have no idea because Lynn was so on top of everything and made the day go so smoothly! I mean it when I say that the best thing you can do for yourself and your spouse is bring her on board...not only will your wedding go above and beyond your dreams, but you will also form a meaningful relationship with one of the best people in the world. She is a blessing to all of her brides (and grooms- my husband loves her just as much as I do)! So, go book her ASAP!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The absolute best decision I ever made was hiring Jessica to plan my wedding. My fiancé and I had the idea to have our wedding on his family farm, so we had NO CLUE how to begin this process. Jessica was by my side every step of the way. From connecting me to excellent vendors, meeting with me to make sure I was following my timeline, creating a design board of my wedding vision, providing a listening ear when I was worried or stressed etc the list continues. The day of our wedding Jessica and Lynn arrived early in the morning and worked ALL day in the heat to make sure my day was perfect. I never once worried about anything because they were organized, and had everything under control. This mother and daughter team is a TRUE powerhouse, who are experts in wedding planning. They are amazing, Godly , kind ladies who truly care about each and every one of their couples. I am forever grateful for Jessica and her God given talents that she provided for my perfect wedding day! Much love to you both!!

Profile Picture Alex, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you have the opportunity to meet Lynn and Jessica, you will fall in love. ABSOLUTE LOVE. I have never had someone keep me in line, provide amazing detailed spreadsheets, timelines, etc. that made our wedding stress free and actually FUN! Lynn is professional and knows every little detail down to the minute. Her recommendations were ALWAYS spot on and exactly what we needed. She didn't miss a beat - even when we were under severe thunderstorm warnings and mass amounts of rain, she controls the weather ya'll. She timed our outdoor dances and had our guests seated inside and then the rain came. She IS THAT GOOD. If I had 10 daughters, I would use her every time. And IF you are fortunate to meet her man, you are doubly blessed. He doesn't show up much for the weddings but he happened to be attending/helping. And he is as sweet and kind as she is. I promise. IF you follow her recommendations and keep up with her suggestions, you will be blessed.

Profile Picture Marsha, 4/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I could write you a short story about all of the things that Lynn did that made my wedding day incredible. She is smart, fast, kind, dedicated, honest, fun, talented, budget policer, creative... she is literally everything you could want in a planner. She took everything I said seriously, she talked me down off the ledge a couple of times when I got too wrapped up in minor details, she walked me through every bit of the process. We love her so dearly and feel that she made all of our dreams come true. We owe so much to Lynn. She came up with ideas that made us look creative. She came up with ways to save money. She came up with ways to spend money in the RIGHT way. She recommended other vendors that were amazing and within our budget. I could not recommend her FULL planning services any more highly. You will truly feel like a VIP in the best professional hands. Read no further -- just hire her and let your worries fade away!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/24/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Where do I even begin?! From our first phone call to saying goodbye at the wedding reception, Jessica went above and beyond for us. To be honest, when we first got engaged we questioned whether we even needed someone to help with planning/coordination, but boy were we wrong. Jessica truly made our wedding process seamless. She provided great recommendations, was always quick to respond to any questions we had, and managed communications with our vendors. She did a fantastic job with our rentals and keeping up with every little detail that we easily would have looked past. You do not realize how many little details go into a wedding, and we would have been lost without her. We were able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day because we knew Jessica and her team had EVERYTHING under control. We are so thankful for Jessica and the Happily Ever After team, and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lynn Scott is so amazing! She went above and beyond what a wedding coordinator does. She helped me organize months and months in advanced. I seriously do not think that my wedding would have been as amazing without her. She thought of last minute things that completely slipped my mind. For example my girls and I were getting ready at Market Hall and taking pictures with my photographer before the wedding. Lynn reminded me that I needed to get my personal flowers delivered to Market Hall (I had them being sent to the Church). This is just one example of the countless things she helped me organize!!
After everything was done she really feels like a close friend! We love Lynn with Happily Ever After

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

One of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process was choosing Happily Ever After. We hired Jessica as our "Day of" planner but she was so much more than that. Jessica went above and beyond for us throughout the entire planning process, checking in with us to make sure we were on track with even the smallest of details. She was very accommodating to our schedules and always efficient and professional when we met. She did an amazing job of coordinating our vendors and making sure everything turned out beautifully on our big day. I HIGHLY recommend Jessica and the Happily Ever After team! THANKS JESSICA!! - Liz and Marshall

Profile Picture Liz, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't put into words how thankful I am for Jessica from Happily Ever After. Her services were worth every penny my parents spent, and I greatly appreciate all of the help with rentals, questions, timeline, etc. Without her I probably would have been a wreck on my wedding day (I'm type A and a worrier), but after how she handled everything leading up to the wedding I knew I was in great hands the day of. The only hiccup that happened on my wedding day was something she couldn't have helped with (family member not showing up for pictures), and if anything else happened, I surely didn't know about it. She and her assistant made the ceremony site look beautiful with my decorations, and helped coordinate opening the bar a bit early when the ceremony ended earlier than expected. I am so thankful that I found Happily Ever After during the early stages of planning, and I highly recommend Jessica to be your day of coordinator or more. She's the best!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

My husband and I worked with Lynn for our wedding on 10/14/2017 and Lynn was great throughout the process. While we hired Lynn as a day-of-coordinator, Lynn was available via email for months beforehand, a couple in-person meetings and a handful of phone calls. Lynn has been in the wedding industry for years and was able to recommend various vendors (ex. DJ) who were in our price range and we were very pleased with the recommendations. Lynn was also very helpful with keeping things on track and while there were some tiny hiccups (as every wedding has), Lynn was able to get a resolution/response quickly so we were able to enjoy our wedding and not worry about details. I made alot of the decor for our wedding and provided pictures and details to Lynn ahead of the day and Lynn was able to take all my ideas and translate it perfectly. Highly recommend Happily Ever After!

Profile Picture Avery, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Jessica was absolutely essential in our wedding planning process. Her knowledge, insight, and keen design eye were instrumental in making our wedding a success. Thanks for everything Jessica! - the Wolfes

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The very best decision we made when planning our wedding was hiring Lynn of Happily Ever After for partial wedding planning. She took the time to get to know my fiance and I and what was most important to us on our wedding day. I have a very busy work schedule and Lynn would go out of her way to accommodate it. She also has great relationships with some of the best vendors in the business. The day of our wedding I knew that I had nothing to worry about because Lynn had it all under control. She is extremely organized which my Type A personality definitely appreciated. If you have any hesitation about hiring Lynn or Jessica of Happily Every After, don't!! They are the best in the business. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Alison, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Jessica as our day-of coordinator and she is worth her weight in GOLD! From vendor recommendations to phone/email check-ins, she made the planning process an absolute breeze. She is so sweet and SO organized; I was so relaxed during the last few months of planning because I knew everything was taken care of! On the day of my fiance and I had absolutely zero stress; it was amazing not to have to worry about setting things up or making sure vendors were arriving on time.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was a Michigan bride planning a Raleigh wedding and felt completely overwhelmed about planning a long distance wedding. Not only that, I have an extremely busy professional life that doesn't leave a lot of time or brain power to thinking about wedding planning and so I knew I wanted/needed the help of a wedding planner. I sent out a number of inquiries and when Lynn replied, I knew she was my woman. Before I even paid her one red cent, she had already replied back with a ton of helpful suggestions. Talk about amazing customer service!

We went with the partial planning package because we needed more help than just the day of coordination. She helped us pick all of the vendors - sight unseen. Let me tell you, I had the dream team of vendors. Everyone worked well together and our wedding day was perfect. Just absolutely perfect!

People ask me if there were any major mishaps during our wedding day. Maybe? But I have no idea because Lynn just handled it all. I remember that during one of my meetings, she told me that her job was to make sure I never knew about any emergencies and she kept her word. My day was worry-free. I was able to hang out with my bridal party and be emotionally present for the entire wedding. Everything ran smoothly and on time. Our family and wedding guests raved about how much they loved Lynn.

Thinking about Lynn gives me warm fuzzies. I am so glad I found her and I know that I will always think of her when I think of our wedding day. I still remember getting into our pedicab, after our send-off and seeing Lynn as the last person in the line. I grabbed her hand before we headed off and I nearly burst into tears. She started off as an event planner and ended up as a friend. I love this woman!

So if you are thinking about hiring her, stop thinking and just do it. This woman is worth her weight in gold. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Heang, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica was worth the money we spent on a planner. She has different packages based on how much assistance you require. She helped keep me organized and was always willing to answer questions. She responds quickly to questions. The best part about Jessica is her contacts! She knows many vendors and is able to recommend the appropriate vendor based on your budget and the look you want for your wedding. My wedding was perfect and I Jessica was a big part of this.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I couldn't have pictured my day going more perfectly. I hired Lynn for partial planning - and she went absolutely above and beyond. She did the planning work, but also was there for me for emotional support when things got crazy! Both she and her daughter are professional, thoughtful, kind, patient, and passionate about what they do - and it shows. Lynn also did a fabulous job getting to know me and my personality and adjusted accordingly! I highly recommend Happily Ever After for your planning needs!!

Profile Picture lauren, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Happily Ever After! I chose the day-of coordination package with Lynn and it was absolutely, positively 100% worth every penny. She has such a sweet personality with a warm, calming presence and is able to take charge while still being extremely polite and professional. Lynn was very organized, has great taste, and knows all of the ins and outs of the wedding industry in the Triangle. She made some awesome suggestions when it came to choosing vendors, and helped me make some nice personal touches. I loved how she helped me do a final walkthrough at the venue a month out- it was so helpful in visualizing all the details of the day. I was scrambling for a getaway car and inexpensive videographer for our ceremony at the last minute, and she helped me with this as well- definitely went above and beyond. We were exceptionally happy with how our wedding day went, even with rain thrown in the mix, and there is no way we could have pulled it off without her. She made my wedding day so much more enjoyable. Love Lynn SO SO much!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/24/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Jessica is the best! She made our wedding stress free, as well as all other aspects leading up to our big day! We are so grateful for all she did to make our wedding day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Caroline , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I recently got married on May 27, 2017. We randomly hired Lynn as our day coordinator after looking at all the 5 star reviews. Lynn was by far the best decision we made. She checked on me throughout the whole year to make sure everything was on track. She offered numerous references when asked about other vendors and none were a disappointment. She made the whole experience non-stressful and enjoyable. I trusted her 100% with our day and she did nothing but impress me with her organization and how she tackled any obstacle along the way. We could not express how thankful we are towards her for everything she did. Thank you Lynn!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica was our day of coordinator and she was fantastic! I did not know what I was getting myself into planning a wedding and there were times where I wished we were eloping. I could not have handled this wedding without Jessica! She helped through every step of the way and was always available to answer any questions I had and recommend vendors/decor/etc. The day of the wedding Jessica was there to make sure everything went perfectly. Thank goodness she was there to help bustle my dress (which was very intricate). If she hadn't been there I don't think my dress would have been bustled at all and I probably wouldn't have gotten a piece of my favorite flavor wedding cake lol. Those are just some of the many things Jessica did that day- I'm not exaggerating when I say she helped with everything! Thank you Jessica for helping make our wedding day the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Wonderful help navigating wedding planning! I couldn't do it myself!

Profile Picture User6559728, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

When we got engaged, we reached out to Happily Ever After as well as a few other wedding planning services, but as soon as Lynn responded, we had a feeling that she would be a great fit for us, and we were right. Making the decision to hire Lynn was hands-down the best one we made in the wedding planning process. We chose the "partial planning" package, however, Lynn was always responsive any time we had a question, so it never felt "partial" to us. While we were able to focus on planning the big picture, Lynn was there to handle the logistics and keep us on a suggested timeline. Her reputation and relationships with local vendors is invaluable because she could recommend people that she trusts, so we didn't have to worry about ANYTHING going wrong on our wedding day. I describe myself as a high-stress person, and I highly anticipated being an anxious bride, but having Lynn by my side made this entire wedding planning experience stress-free. Everything went perfectly on our day, and I know that would have been possible without Happily Ever After. Finally, I want to add that through the process, we began to see Lynn as not just a wedding planner, but as a dear friend. We will miss working with her so much! I believe this speaks volumes about her philosophy and approach, and I imagine this is something that makes HEA unique from other planning services. I would absolutely, without a doubt, recommend Happily Ever After to any bride. It was worth every penny and even more.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

For our April 2017 wedding, we hired Lynn and Jess as our wedding coordinators, and we have been SO, so thrilled with this decision from the second we inquired with them!!! They have far exceeded our very high expectations in every way, and we have been absolutely blown away by how incredible these two are! I'm a wedding planner, but I know the utmost importance it is to have someone else be the coordinator/planner on your wedding day... and Lynn and Jess allowed me to fully be present as the bride on our wedding day! Our families fell in love with them, too, and I know every one of us was blessed by these two in countless ways, and we could relax and enjoy the day completely. Lynn and Jess are so personable, loving, helpful, knowledgeable, organized, and gracious... they are dear friends, phenomenal wedding planners, and allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams! They were so unbelievably excited for our wedding, and their enthusiasm and excitement was so appreciated!! Though I planned/designed our wedding, they checked in with me regularly, took over all the details and logistics leading up to the wedding, and finalized all the details as our wedding approached. I knew I didn't need to worry or fret over anything whatsoever, as these two were in complete control. Lynn and Jess were truly a dream to work with from start to finish, and we had the best experience ever.

Profile Picture Stephanie and Rob, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lynn with HAE was absolutely amazing. From the first consultation we had with her, she started offering suggestions and recommendations based on her experiences. I knew right away we had to book her! She was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire process, more than just the day of coordination! She helped me pick my wedding style and vision, and answered all of my questions no matter how many! She took so much stress out of wedding planning and truly made our day absolutely perfect!! I would without a doubt recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Reception

These ladies are not just your wedding planners, they also are your friends. That makes a world of a difference when you are planning your wedding! We loved having Lynn as our wedding coordinator, she was fantastic! She definitely saved us a lot of stress on our wedding day. Love these ladies!!

Profile Picture User4992510, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews