181 Reviews for HAIR AND MAKE UP BY VOGUE AFFAIRS

Contour Makeup (3)
Licensed (2)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
167 HAIR AND MAKE UP BY VOGUE AFFAIRS Reviews

Monica did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 9/9/17 and did such an amazing job! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process and was always super quick to respond by text or email and ease any nerves. Also, while I booked Monica right away after my first trial, I decided a few months later that maybe I wanted to wear my hair down instead of up like I had originally thought and Monica was more than willing to come out for another trial so that we could try it out even during the busy summer wedding season. I ultimately loved the look she suggested and my hair and makeup never looked as good as they did on my wedding day. My mom also loved her hair and she is hugely picky and was very nervous to have anyone do it! Just last week at Thanksgiving my cousin pulled up an old picture of Cindy Crawford and said that everyone was remarking that my hair looked like hers (all thanks to Monica’s fabulous hair skills). More than recommend Monica to any bride who wants to look gorgeous on her wedding day! Thanks Monica!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions

Monica and her team were a pleasure to work with and all equally talented. My family and bridesmaids all looked beautiful. Thank you !

Profile Picture Roseanne , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vogue Affairs was beyond amazing for me and my wedding party. We had a party size of 20 people and they manage to finish ontime. We all look beautiful and done in a timely manner

Profile Picture Karyn , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica and her team blew me away. First off, my bridesmaids and family cannot stop talking about how beautiful THEY felt that day! All of them are using my wedding pics as their profile pictures. Success Vogue Affairs!! Second, I felt like I was my absolute best self thanks to Monica and love how my hair and makeup look in all the pictures. On top of her immense talent, she is so professional and was at my wedding early and ready to go. There will be nothing to stress about with Monica as your stylist! Trust me, book her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair and makeup was beyond perfect!

Profile Picture mathew, 2/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Vogue Affairs was the best option for my wedding of 12 bridesmaids and extended family.
Monica was very through and organized for the day so we would not run late. I received tons of compliments on my hair and make up, plus my bridesmaids were super happy. Thank you for taking care of me and my bridal party.

Profile Picture Lola , 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica and her team were absolutely amazing! Everyone was so accommodating and went above and beyond to make everything perfect for me and my bridal party. I could not have asked for a better experience! I would highly recommend !

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica and her team did an amazing job for our wedding! In addition to my bridal hair and makeup we had four bridesmaid's hairstyles and traditional makeup, which was incredibly beautiful, as well as my mother-in-law's blow out. The girls were so easy to hang out with and talk to about my vision of how I wanted the bridesmaids to look that I almost lost track of time on my wedding day just chatting with them! They worked with my curly, often frizzy and difficult to deal with, hair without any problems. They also had no trouble working with my diverse array of bridesmaids - who all have different skin tones and hair textures. Monica was incredibly responsive to emails, especially leading up the the wedding when I think I rescheduled the location and time for the hair and makeup at least three times. They were incredible professional, warm, and they did an incredible job with our hair and makeup - the photos we have gotten back so far look amazing thanks to them! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and we recommend them highly - so flexible and adaptable!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had such an amazing experience with Monica for my wedding! Her skills and attention for detail did not go unnoticed. She arrived early and stayed with me for the entire day. My makeup and hair was natural yet still made a statement. All of the products used were top of the line, and there was so much to choose from. My transformation from church to "party" was a hit. I could not have imagined having anyone else there with me that day. Everything Monica did was perfect. She left my bridesmaids and myself speechless with her work. I could never say thank you enjoin for making me look so great on the most important day of my life!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica is so great. The first time we discuss my wedding hair and make up, it has some mistakes. But the second time after I show her the pictures, it's very good. She makes me wedding more wonderful.

Profile Picture Qian, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica and her team were a pleasure to work with! From the very start at my consultation, Monica was full of advice and helped me figure out the look that would work best for me at my wedding. On the morning of my wedding day, I had 9 relatives who were also getting ready with me and Monica made everything go so smoothly and efficiently! Monica and her team were very prepared and arrived on time, and were able to provide everyone with the hair styles and make-up they wanted. Monica was extremely accommodating and flexible, and traveled from the hotel where we were getting ready to the venue in order to touch-up my hair and make-up before the ceremony and again before the reception. It was such a relief to know Monica and her team had everything covered and were there to keep me and my bridal party looking great! I highly recommend Monica!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not say enough good things about Monica. From trial to day of, everything was flawless. Our hair and make up was perfect. She made everyone feel at ease and went above and beyond the call of duty. Even the difficult members of our bridal party (grandma) were happy. Monica and her assistants arrived on time and kept to the schedule, she even went to an offsite photo shoot, came back to the venue and stayed till 10PM for touch-ups. Considering our day started at 7 AM this was a superhuman feat! I don't think we could have pulled it off without her!

Profile Picture Elena, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica and her team were truly fantastic! The hair and makeup for me and my bridal party was gorgeous; my guests continue to rave about it. I have a lot of very difficult hair and Monica knew exactly what to do with it and make it beautiful. She was calm and resourceful as well as great at keeping me calm even when allergies were presenting a makeup challenge. Monica was intuitive without being the least bit pushy and was extremely accommodating and professional. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her! So easy to work with and with an amazing end result, I could not have asked for more. Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids'. I cannot say enough positive things about her! Monica is extremely responsive, flexible, and professional! She is the sweetest and I instantly fell comfortable with her as soon as I met her for my trial. I'm an extremely indecisive person, and couldn't decide on my hairstyle. Monica immediately put me at ease and assured me that she will tweak my hair until it's exactly what I envisioned. The day of the wedding, she arrived early, kept us on schedule, and helped to keep me calm! She worked with me until my hair was absolutely perfect! All of my bridesmaids also looked stunning! I honestly could not sing higher praises for Monica and her team.

Profile Picture User6384568, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

My girls and I had so much fun with Monica during the morning of my wedding day. Monica is patient and super sweet, and I felt so comfortable with her during our trial that I knew I wanted to have her for my wedding. She made me feel at ease, and she arrived on time and equipped with everything she could possibly need, so there were no hiccups or unwanted surprises. She did a stunning job on my hair and makeup, and it stayed great for the whole day and night (I had a summer wedding, so I was nervous about the heat and humidity). I not only felt beautiful, but also felt like myself. My mom and all my girls were also very pleased, and everyone looked fabulous. Monica was also very organized, and gave herself enough buffer time so as not to rush, and to ensure that everyone was happy with their look and it was just the way they wanted it. I highly recommend Monica!

Profile Picture User7277135, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

All I have to say is that Monica is THE BEST and sweetest person!!!! I knew as soon as I had my trial with her that she would be the one doing my hair and make up for my special day. Monica was extremely responsive and provided the best service I could have ever asked for. My hair and make up was absolutely perfect and I still am getting so many great compliments about how wonderful both looked. I am waiting for another special event to come up so that I can have Monica do it all over again:)...She is very easy going and listens to exactly what you are looking for. All I have to say is.........MONICA IS AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kasha, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I used Monica and her staff for my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. Monica was very patient with me as I went back and forth to find the right hair style for my wedding. She was very prompt when answering my calls and messages and she is very personable. Working with Monica was an absolute pleasure!! Thank you for making me look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would like to thank Monica for surpassing all my expectations in making me look like the most stunning bride. My makeup was absolutely flawless. From the beginning, with the trial I knew you were unlike any other. I will definitely use Vogue Affairs for other occasions. The price is worth it! Thank you !!! Xoxo

Profile Picture User4955780, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica and Marlon were absolutely amazing! They made me, my bridal party, my mother and mother in law look flawless for my big day! Monica did both my hair and makeup and it couldn't have been more perfect. When every guest compliments you on your hair and makeup and wants to know who did it, you know you that you picked the best! Thank you for making me feel and look absolutely stunning on the most important day of my life!

Profile Picture Elise, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica was wonderful and very professional. If I could have her once a week I would so it. She is great.

Profile Picture fay, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had two trails before I went with them, it took a few tries to decide the look I was gonna go with and Monica was patient. I got me and my mom's make up and hair, my mother in law's make up and my bridesmaids' hair done with them. Monica did such a great job on all of them; my bridesmaid absolutely loved their hair and my mom and mother in law was so happy with their make ups and hair, and I absolutely loved my look on my wedding day. Monica and her girl came early and she was very professional and experienced; she kept pushing me on the schedule, even that we were a little late, can't imagine if she didn't do that. Go ahead and choose Monica and her team, she definitely knows what she is doing and she will def help to make your big day more special!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica's work is amazing. I was going for an old Hollywood look with my hair and copper toned natural looking makeup-- Monica not only listened to all of my requests but delivered. She achieved the vintage waves which are no easy fete. My husband works in the film industry and the makeup department praised Monica's work as well! My sister, mother and mother and mother in law were all satisfied customers as well! ????
Most importantly Monica helped to make me look like my most beautiful self while still looking like myself! Thank you Monica! I'm still singing your praises!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica, thank you for being part of my day and helping me find my look. Everyone was so happy.

Profile Picture ann, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Monica and her team were exceptional on our wedding day. Everyone looked beautiful and everything ran I time and smooth. This team had it all talent, organization and professionalism.

Profile Picture Germania, 3/4/16, 1 Review