Vogue Affairs Reviews

Vogue Affairs 4
Vogue Affairs 5
Vogue Affairs 6

Rash Zapal · Married on 04/06/2019

flawless and elegant work!

I hired the team of Vogue Affairs for my Indian wedding this past summer. Monica and her team are extremely talented, they nailed all the different looks for my wedding party and myself. We were all very pleased!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alice · Married on 11/24/2018

Felt like a Queen!

I found Monica thru weddingwire. She did such an amazing job on my hair and make up, she understood exactly how I wanted to look. The trail was fun and relaxing, she took her time and put me at ease since I was so undecided. My hair and make up lasted all night. I recommend Monica and her team for you wedding or any other event.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Cheryl · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome all the way...

If you want a personal service with high standards, look no further than Monica ... simpley awesome !

Sent on 11/14/2018

Josephine · Married on 11/03/2018

Josephine H.

Monica was fabulous. She did a wonderful job on hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. She was very accommodating and had great suggeastions. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Patricia Polla · Married on 10/06/2018

I cant rave enough!

I was referred to Monica by my co worker who used her for her wedding. Not only is she talented but caring about making you feel special for your wedding day. My bridal party consisted of 12 girls, the team of Vogue Affairs showed up early and got us ready on a timely manner. Thank you !!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

Monica was amazing and can not recommend her highly enough! I was having a cross country wedding and she allowed me to do a trial only 3 days before and helped me figure out what I wanted based on the dress. I loved both my hair and make up for the wedding and she did an incredible job for my bridesmaids as well!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Vogue Affairs 8
    Vogue Affairs 9
    Vogue Affairs 10
    Vogue Affairs 11

andrea · Married on 06/30/2018

I just ti tell you how special you made me feel on my wedding day. My family and friends raved about how you were able to deliver ti each one of their needs. Monica uses the best hair and make up products on you, I was so refreshed to know she wasnt a fan of MAC make up, since Im a Channel Chic. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Rachel · Married on 02/09/2018

Best beauty team

Monica killed the hair and makeup game at my pre-wedding trial and on the day of. They provided services for myself (bride) and three bridesmaids, and all of us were thrilled with our looks. The team was professional, fun, and they made us look and feel our best. They stayed with us until the very last moment, making sure everything was ready for my first look photos. Through a sunny beach ceremony, tears, hugs, and some less than glamorous moments on the dance floor, my hair and makeup withstood all that the day threw at it. I'm SO thankful for these ladies! I

Sent on 03/04/2019

Shayna · Married on 11/11/2017

Very experienced and made mine and my bridesmaids hair look amazing! Our do’s lasted all night. Would defiantly recommend Monica!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Monica did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 9/9/17 and did such an amazing job! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process and was always super quick to respond by text or email and ease any nerves. Also, while I booked Monica right away after my first trial, I decided a few months later that maybe I wanted to wear my hair down instead of up like I had originally thought and Monica was more than willing to come out for another trial so that we could try it out even during the busy summer wedding season. I ultimately loved the look she suggested and my hair and makeup never looked as good as they did on my wedding day. My mom also loved her hair and she is hugely picky and was very nervous to have anyone do it! Just last week at Thanksgiving my cousin pulled up an old picture of Cindy Crawford and said that everyone was remarking that my hair looked like hers (all thanks to Monica’s fabulous hair skills). More than recommend Monica to any bride who wants to look gorgeous on her wedding day! Thanks Monica!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Roseanne · Married on 08/19/2017

Monica and her team were a pleasure to work with and all equally talented. My family and bridesmaids all looked beautiful. Thank you !

Sent on 08/31/2017

Karyn · Married on 08/12/2017

Vogue Affairs was beyond amazing for me and my wedding party. We had a party size of 20 people and they manage to finish ontime. We all look beautiful and done in a timely manner

Sent on 08/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2017

Monica and her team blew me away. First off, my bridesmaids and family cannot stop talking about how beautiful THEY felt that day! All of them are using my wedding pics as their profile pictures. Success Vogue Affairs!! Second, I felt like I was my absolute best self thanks to Monica and love how my hair and makeup look in all the pictures. On top of her immense talent, she is so professional and was at my wedding early and ready to go. There will be nothing to stress about with Monica as your stylist! Trust me, book her!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Vogue Affairs 12

mathew · Married on 02/04/2017

My hair and makeup was beyond perfect!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Lola · Married on 11/26/2016

Vogue Affairs was the best option for my wedding of 12 bridesmaids and extended family.
    Monica was very through and organized for the day so we would not run late. I received tons of compliments on my hair and make up, plus my bridesmaids were super happy. Thank you for taking care of me and my bridal party.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Katelyn · Married on 10/22/2016

Monica and her team were absolutely amazing! Everyone was so accommodating and went above and beyond to make everything perfect for me and my bridal party. I could not have asked for a better experience! I would highly recommend !

Sent on 11/07/2016

Beth · Married on 10/15/2016

Monica and her team did an amazing job for our wedding! In addition to my bridal hair and makeup we had four bridesmaid's hairstyles and traditional makeup, which was incredibly beautiful, as well as my mother-in-law's blow out. The girls were so easy to hang out with and talk to about my vision of how I wanted the bridesmaids to look that I almost lost track of time on my wedding day just chatting with them! They worked with my curly, often frizzy and difficult to deal with, hair without any problems. They also had no trouble working with my diverse array of bridesmaids - who all have different skin tones and hair textures. Monica was incredibly responsive to emails, especially leading up the the wedding when I think I rescheduled the location and time for the hair and makeup at least three times. They were incredible professional, warm, and they did an incredible job with our hair and makeup - the photos we have gotten back so far look amazing thanks to them! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and we recommend them highly - so flexible and adaptable!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

I had such an amazing experience with Monica for my wedding! Her skills and attention for detail did not go unnoticed. She arrived early and stayed with me for the entire day. My makeup and hair was natural yet still made a statement. All of the products used were top of the line, and there was so much to choose from. My transformation from church to "party" was a hit. I could not have imagined having anyone else there with me that day. Everything Monica did was perfect. She left my bridesmaids and myself speechless with her work. I could never say thank you enjoin for making me look so great on the most important day of my life!

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • Q

Qian · Married on 09/30/2016

Monica is so great. The first time we discuss my wedding hair and make up, it has some mistakes. But the second time after I show her the pictures, it's very good. She makes me wedding more wonderful.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

Monica and her team were a pleasure to work with! From the very start at my consultation, Monica was full of advice and helped me figure out the look that would work best for me at my wedding. On the morning of my wedding day, I had 9 relatives who were also getting ready with me and Monica made everything go so smoothly and efficiently! Monica and her team were very prepared and arrived on time, and were able to provide everyone with the hair styles and make-up they wanted. Monica was extremely accommodating and flexible, and traveled from the hotel where we were getting ready to the venue in order to touch-up my hair and make-up before the ceremony and again before the reception. It was such a relief to know Monica and her team had everything covered and were there to keep me and my bridal party looking great! I highly recommend Monica!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Elena · Married on 09/03/2016

I can not say enough good things about Monica. From trial to day of, everything was flawless. Our hair and make up was perfect. She made everyone feel at ease and went above and beyond the call of duty. Even the difficult members of our bridal party (grandma) were happy. Monica and her assistants arrived on time and kept to the schedule, she even went to an offsite photo shoot, came back to the venue and stayed till 10PM for touch-ups. Considering our day started at 7 AM this was a superhuman feat! I don't think we could have pulled it off without her!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2016

Monica and her team were truly fantastic! The hair and makeup for me and my bridal party was gorgeous; my guests continue to rave about it. I have a lot of very difficult hair and Monica knew exactly what to do with it and make it beautiful. She was calm and resourceful as well as great at keeping me calm even when allergies were presenting a makeup challenge. Monica was intuitive without being the least bit pushy and was extremely accommodating and professional. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her! So easy to work with and with an amazing end result, I could not have asked for more. Thank you!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

Monica did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids'. I cannot say enough positive things about her! Monica is extremely responsive, flexible, and professional! She is the sweetest and I instantly fell comfortable with her as soon as I met her for my trial. I'm an extremely indecisive person, and couldn't decide on my hairstyle. Monica immediately put me at ease and assured me that she will tweak my hair until it's exactly what I envisioned. The day of the wedding, she arrived early, kept us on schedule, and helped to keep me calm! She worked with me until my hair was absolutely perfect! All of my bridesmaids also looked stunning! I honestly could not sing higher praises for Monica and her team.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Marissa · Married on 07/31/2016

My girls and I had so much fun with Monica during the morning of my wedding day. Monica is patient and super sweet, and I felt so comfortable with her during our trial that I knew I wanted to have her for my wedding. She made me feel at ease, and she arrived on time and equipped with everything she could possibly need, so there were no hiccups or unwanted surprises. She did a stunning job on my hair and makeup, and it stayed great for the whole day and night (I had a summer wedding, so I was nervous about the heat and humidity). I not only felt beautiful, but also felt like myself. My mom and all my girls were also very pleased, and everyone looked fabulous. Monica was also very organized, and gave herself enough buffer time so as not to rush, and to ensure that everyone was happy with their look and it was just the way they wanted it. I highly recommend Monica!

Sent on 10/04/2016