Grand Occasions Reviews

48 | Myrtle Beach, SC

48 Reviews for Grand Occasions

• I

India · Married on 07/22/2016

I have never gave anyone all five stars but Grand occasion deserve all five stars. They are so understanding and courteous to your feelings and your needs. They do whatever it takes to get the job done. If something is not in your budget but you really want it, they work so hard to fine what you want and the price that you need to stay on budget. I have shown them a picture of what I wanted and it was like a dream come true. I felt like a little girl in a fairytale when I seen my wedding on my wedding day. Everything was perfect, I wouldn't change not one thing. Thank you Grand occasions and Mrs. Elizabeth Hodges, you are truly the best.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Phillip · Married on 07/22/2016

This was my first wedding and I was nervous how everything was going turned out. On the day of my wedding I was blown away by how everything looked. Everything looked so good that I wouldn't change not one thing. Grand Occasion have exceeded my expectations. They was very reasonable and also help my wife and I save a lot of money. Mrs. Elizabeth Hodges was very sweet and kind but most importantly kept my wife (the bride to be ) calm through the whole process. Whatever we want it that's exactly what we got. So easy to work with and great people skills. Thank you Grand Occasions for making my first wedding a day I will never forget.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Bernice · Married on 06/25/2016

Elizabeth is the most patient and easy going person to work with. She listens , very organized and always is available to consult, definitely knows her stuff.
    You and your fiancé will have lots of fun planning with her, no pressure at all. The price is also reasonable and we picked the full service plan.

Sent on 01/04/2017

We had a very delightful afternoon and everything was done professionally. We enjoyed the ceremony and everyone involved treated us in a very friendly and special manner.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Kemm · Married on 11/28/2015

Elizabeth made our day so special and fun. As it was just the two of us at our beach wedding Elizabeth and her staff were our family. We had the most beautiful wedding and it was the perfect day.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Monika · event on 11/14/2015

With managing this event remotely, Elizabeth was invaluable as she had great ideas and was quick to provide venue options to get the ball rolling.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Robyn · Married on 11/07/2015

Elizabeth was amazing. She made planning my wedding so simple. I asked for simple and elegance and that's exactly what we got. Everyone has been telling me it's the best wedding they have ever been to. I highly recommend her and her employees in handling any event. #happybride

Sent on 12/02/2015

Sandra · Married on 10/03/2015

Elizabeth was amazing and the wedding was perfect! She did an awesome job!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Janette · Married on 06/20/2015

This is our second wedding with Elizabeth. She is fantastic to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Grand Occasions gave us a wedding that was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Our wedding guests were in awe of how beautiful the venue looked. Elizabeth is so amazing to work with and always finds a way to make what you want happen. The exquisite details that are taken care of by her make it truly a magical occasion!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Donna · Married on 06/06/2015

We used Elizabeth for two of our daughters weddings in the last few years. She was very caring, professional, but most importantly extremely talented. She was so creative in suggesting wonderful ideas to stretch our budget to make her wedding day as special as she had always dreamed it to be. We could never have done it without her! She was without a doubt the one part of the wedding budget we could not have done without. I would highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone considering a wedding planner and I can't wait to see what she will do for our youngest daughter's wedding when the day comes.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Shonda · Married on 11/01/2014

I am so relieved that I had Elizabeth of Grand Occasions plan and design my wedding! I knew that I wanted my wedding day to be both well organized and elegant, but I had no idea where to begin. I was also new to the area and knew very little about reputable venues and vendors. After a great deal of internet research I scheduled a consultation with Elizabeth. After only one meeting with her, I knew that I didn't need to look anywhere else. Elizabeth was indeed the best investment we made during the entire process. A beautiful venue and great vendors are nothing unless you have someone that can efficiently synchronize it all; Elizabeth did just that! Her valuable connections with many of the best vendors in Myrtle Beach allowed me to have access to the best services for prices that were within my budget. She is even talented enough to hand craft most of the decorations for our ceremony and reception! Her organizational skills are phenomenal and were a key component in making the entire process as stress-free as possible. Our ceremony and reception were held in the same space and Elizabeth was able to ensure the space was completely flipped while the guests were enjoying cocktail hour. The space looked like it was a completely different room when they walked back in! There are plenty event planners that are good at what they do, but what makes Grand Occasions stand apart is the fact that you will not just be another customer. Elizabeth will not simply "check the box" on your event task list, she will spend countless hours making sure your event is a success because she genuinely cares. She listens to your event vision and expectations and does her absolute best to create it. Working with Elizabeth is undoubtedly one of the best experiences of my entire wedding. If you are looking for a wedding planner that will not only flawlessly coordinate your wedding, but also value you, your guests and your wedding from beginning to end, Grand Occasions is exactly who you need!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Mary · Married on 12/28/2013

Elizabeth and Nick from Grand Occasions, went above and beyond our expectations to co-ordinate every detail of my daughter's wedding. They worked out all the details with the venue and got them to compromise in our favor, which was a bonus. If you want a stress free wedding Grand Occasions is the company to contact.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Christie · Married on 12/28/2013

Elizabeth and Nick did a wonderful job coordinating every detail of my wedding! I did not have a single thing to worry about except marrying my wonderful husband! It was fantastic, I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Elizabeth made my wedding dreams come true! My wedding day was everything I had imagined it would be and more! I also enjoyed working with her along the way. She was easy to work with, involved me when I needed to be, and took care of things on her own when she could. I loved working with her!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Christina · Married on 09/07/2013

Grand Occasions/Elizabeth Hosges was so great to work with! My day was stress free and perfect. She paid great attention to the details that made it personal!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2013

Elizabeth and her team were amazing and truly made my dream wedding a reality! I will forever be greatful and appreciative for all the hard work and dedication Grand Occasions Inc. put into our special day! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Elizabeth!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2013

Grand Occasions Inc., is full of ideas and creativity. It was a pleasure to work with this vendor. Elizabeth is very professional and made sure that our wedding day was as wonderful as we expected it to be. This was a wonderful experience and I'd recommend her services to any and everyone!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Chelsey and Jared · Married on 10/12/2012

Everything about Grand Occasions Wedding Planning was fabulous! Elizabeth was very cheerful, thorough, and always quick to respond. She was so wonderful at working with our budget (it was very small) and had so many great ideas!! She gave us more than we ever could have imagined and we wouldn't have changed a thing. Elizabeth is defiantly a MUST if you are having any kind of event!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

charles · Married on 09/22/2012

Elizabeth planned a small retirement party for 75 people. Her service and flexibility were excellent! I highly recommend her for any event!!!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Marsha · Married on 09/21/2012

Grand Occasions was not only very professional and organized while planning our daughter's wedding, but was also personable and showed a great deal of pride in every detail. Elizabeth Hodges went everywhere with us to make sure we had the best service. The wedding was simply elegant and a very memorable event we all will treasure. I highly recommend Grand Occasions for wedding planning along with any other special occasion. I value the professionalism of Elizabeth with Grand Occasions and have also gained a new friend for life!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Kimberly · Married on 06/29/2012

Elizabeth and her staff were excellent. I had everything I wanted and she made sure we used the best vendors. The wedding and reception was beautiful. Everything was perfect. Thank you Elizabeth!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Elizabeth helped create my dream wedding. She helped put all my ideas into one beautiful evening. She was willing to spend as much time as I needed to go over things and was always extremely prompt in answering my questions.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Patricia · Married on 03/31/2012

It is not often you find an individual as excited about and dedicated to her profession as Elizabeth. She is truly an extremely talented individual who was able to create the perfect setting for our special day. With only 30 days of advance notice and a limited budget, she and her team put together an event that was so very special, and that occurred without a single misstep. We were elated at the results, a fairytale setting in Pinehurst, NC that far exceeded our expectations! We would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a sincere, competent and well connected planner that does what she says, on time and on budget. Elizabeth and her team will work tirelessly to ensure that your wedding day is exactly as you have always dreamed it would be!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Tiffany · Married on 03/10/2012

From reading the other reviews it is obvious that Elizabeth is amazing! She not only is the most organized and helpful wedding planner but more importantly, she is a very special person. Elizabeth truly has a wonderful heart and wants you to have the wedding of your dreams. Not only will she will work tirelessly with you and her wealth of knowledge and pure talent to make it happen, she will also offer support, advice and comfort along the way if need be. She is one of the best people I have ever had the pleasure to work with and it is a blessing to know her! We got the most beautiful wedding along with a new dear friend!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2012