2134 Reviews for GirlsDressLine.Com

4.7
Flower Girls (4)
1550 GirlsDressLine.Com Reviews

Girls dress line is awesome!!!!! I received a dress that was too big for my daughter (my fault) with a wedding to attend in two days!!! Sam from customer service was more than helpful!! Sent out another dress to me immediately! The dress is gordeous!!!

Profile Picture Lusa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Used them for my flower girl dress. They were amazing especially since we needed to exchange siZes. Was super fast shipping and great quality of the dress too! Would use them again in a second

Profile Picture Destinee, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughter looked beautiful in this dress, she received so many compliments! Dress fit perfectly according to size chart, no alterations needed. Definitely recommend for others!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased this dress for a special occasion honoring the mother's in our family the colors was red & back when I received the dress I was like Wow!!!! I Love it!!!!!......I will always shop here and refer all my friends thanks so much.

Profile Picture tiffany, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered the flower girl's lace dress from here. It arrived within a week and is absolutely gorgeous!! My little flower girl can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. The prices are excellent on this website and there's plenty to select from. Please take a look!!

Profile Picture Marie, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Flower Girls

The customer service team was fantastic, handling my issue with an undelivered package (USPS' fault, not girlsdressline).

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/4/16, 6 Reviews
1.4

We were looking for a flower girl dress but didn't like the prices in shops like David's Bridal. I found this dress that was cute, age appropriate, and affordable on this particular website. So we waited and when we got a hold of the package, it turned out to be the wrong item.
Immediately I call the company and it's a woman who nonchalantly apologizes. I was told to go return it at the post office, possibly pay for postage, and ask for a free bag. I'm uncomfortable and a bit shocked at this so I didn't say anything for a bit. Out of the blue, (she was making this up as she went) plans are changed and we're going to switch packages with whoever got mine and she'll provide postage. Fine, I suppose? At least that'll be free. I get a paid for return postage and a link that said I could schedule for a usps pickup. However, my package was first class and didn't qualify for priority, thus I couldn't use that option.
What happened next is a nightmare. Without much communication after, I see that the return postage was addressed to their company and not the woman who has my package I email them thinking it's an error there. There's not, I was just not clued into what was going on.
When I finally did receive my dress it was not in a box like she mentioned on the phone. No, this special dress that was for my wedding was mailed to me in a small plastic white package. My dress was stuffed inside my tiny mailbox because my mail carrier thought it would be okay. I believe I have ordered books from amazon that came in boxes and the shipping price did not go over the 5 dollar norm.
It was a nightmare of an experience. No matter how inexpensive it was, I will never use this website again. It was DEFINITELY not worth the headache to the post office, poor customer service, nor the worry that my dress would not get to me. I guess you get what you pay for. Beware, you get inexpensive goods but if things should go wrong you might just have to deal with below par service.

Profile Picture victoria, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
3.9

Simple, easy to use website. Beautiful flower girl dresses to choose from. She is very excited to wear her dress, and I am very excited to not be spending well over 100 dollars for a dress.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/11/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Flower Girls

The dresses are going to be great for my upcoming wedding. Thank you.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered a flower girl dress for my daughter. It was shipped very fast and my daughter loved it. She's in another wedding in a few months and I plan on buying from them again.

Profile Picture Brea, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very happy to receive the dress I ordered for my granddaughter. Not only did it arrive very quickly but it was prettier than the picture. I was impressed with the details on the bodice. Ry pretty and I can't wait to see her wear it at her Aunts wedding.

Profile Picture User4310779, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Super quick delivery, beautiful dress!

Profile Picture User4294209, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.5

The ivory flower girl dress was beautiful. The description did state it had glitter on the tulle but it didn't state the color of the glitter. The glitter is gold so I'm having the tulle removed and it's being replaced with organza. Disappointing and another $55.00. I didn't attempt to return the dress because my future daughter-in-law loves the bodice.

Profile Picture User4271948, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered socks for the flower girls, they got to us quickly and in great shape! I'll definitely be using this site as I shop for more wedding items! They've been dependable, and I definitely recommend them to others!

Profile Picture User3999053, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
2.7

I ordered flower girl dresses and thought I was ordering what I saw on the model, since that was the same name of the dress that I ordered. The sequins look cheaper on the dress that I received and the color is different. I emailed asking questions about these concerns but never got a response.

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/15/14, 1 Review
4.2

Dress is for my granddaughter for my wedding. It was very try to size and great quality

Profile Picture sABRINA, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughters dress came within a few days and I didnt even need it rushed! Great quality fabric. Very happy!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We found the perfect dress at such a reasonable price. We were not only thrilled to find the dress, but once ordered it was delivered within just a few days. The fit was perfect and no alterations needed. I would definitely recommend for future events!

Profile Picture User4293193, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Shipped quickly. Although exchange happened without any complications other than the exchange go t sent to the wrong address.

Profile Picture User4313214, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Dress was beautiful and was shipped very fast...

Profile Picture jamie, 10/12/14, 1 Review
4.1

The item was received in perfect condition. The length was perfect. However, the colour did not quite resemble what was seen on the site from my computer.

Profile Picture Rashan, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was extremely pleased with the service we received. The dress was exactly what we expected, and wanted. The quality is very good and it arrived in a very short amount of time. The selection offered at this site was incredible and anyone would be crazy to pay bridal salon or boutique prices when these are quality dresses at great prices The hardest part of placing this order was making the decision on which dress to pick. Thank you, Joyce Davies

Profile Picture Joyce, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely love our flower girl dress and shipped right on time and quickly

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/4/14, 1 Review
1.8

I still have not received my order.....so a little disappointing thus far. The dress will hopefully be beautiful.

Profile Picture User4296007, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Dresses were delivered quickly and looked beautiful, fit was great on my girls. Photos were also consistent to what the color looked in real life, sometimes the photos are off on color and what was represented on your site was spot on! Great prices too.

Profile Picture User4578928, 2+ years ago, 1 Review