12 Reviews for Gamma Photography Studio

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
12 Gamma Photography Studio Reviews

Thank you Pedro for all your hard work and great effort in making our wedding at Bowers Museum such an event we will remember for the rest of our lives. Your professionalism is top notch. We absolutely love our wedding pictures!!! You replied to our texts and emails right away, you showed up early at the Bowers and you did your homework as to the most picturesque parts of the museum. Thank you and Angelique. We highly recommend you a million percent!
Best regards,
R & M

Profile Picture Maria, 1/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Best Wedding Photographer hands down! :)

Very professional, quality of pictures exceeded our expectations and we will for sure use them for our future events!

Profile Picture Bree, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I feel so happy that we booked Gamma Photography for our engagement and wedding. It was truly one of the easiest decisions and stress-free aspects of planning our wedding. From our initial inquiry, Pedro (owner) was always prompt, upfront and approachable. When we met to plan out our wedding shoot, he really took his time to get detailed information and ask questions about us and the event. It made us feel comfortable and we knew right away we were in good hands. Pedro and his team really went the extra mile during our wedding, sticking around for the last few shots we requested and even chipping in to clean mirrors just to ensure he got us a spotless shot! Aside from excellent service, you are going to get beautiful product. His website is an accurate portrayal of his style: flawless, classic and thoughtful. We are beyond grateful with the memories he captured for us.

Profile Picture Rosy, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pedro was absolutely AMAZING!!!! He showed up 2 hours earlier then he was scheduled to on my wedding day, and he was just so professional and amazing at what he does. My husband and I can't wait to see our wedding photos, and everyone at our wedding just loved him and thought he was great.

Profile Picture User5117418, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning

We are sooo happy that we selected Gamma Photography Studio to cover our Wedding! We couldn't be more happier and pleased with our Wedding Pictures!! We chose the most complete package with them and we are so happy that we did! As soon as we sat down and spoke about the details of our wedding with them, we knew that we were in good hands. They are very professional, detailed and knowledgeable! On the day of our wedding, they made us feel very comfortable and made us feel at ease. We absolutely LOVE LOVE our wedding pictures and have already recommended them to two of our friends that are getting married the summer of next year! We are also going to use them for our maternity pictures since we've seen the amazing work they do!

We highly recommend them, they are truly Five Star Wedding Photographers!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Five Stars *****

Amazing photographer and exceptional service!! Highly recommend this studio!! Very accomodating!!

Profile Picture User4399105, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pedro and team did a wonderful job covering our beautiful wedding day. He has genuine enthusiasm & eye for detail.We are so happy with our proofs & recommend him highly to anyone we can!

Titus & Sonam

Lake Forest

Profile Picture Titus, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He is THE photographer you need to call !!!!
He is really nice, he takes time for us, he answers very fast to our messages or emails.... He is just perfect and his pictures are stunning.... when you will meet him you will fall in love with his work.
He cames for make our wedding, and thanks of him, we have the most amazing wedding pictures of the world. And we have it very fast. He is passionate and absolutely talentuous.... it was the first time we call him but not the last one, everytime we will need pictures we will call him.

Profile Picture elodie, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pedro was everything and more than we could of asked for on our wedding day. During our consultation before the wedding we went over all expectations and the visions we had for our pictures. Pedro took extensive notes and helped us come up with a complete timeline for the day down to the minute. This ended up being so helpful and I was so grateful for him and his punctuality. On the wedding day he showed up early, and ready to go. He just did his thing while we all got ready and made sure that we got all of the shots we had wanted even though I was being pulled in different directions from the wedding party. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING he was doing. I don't even have the words to express how amazing Pedro was and how beautiful the pictures turned out. He stayed in contact with me the whole time and answered any questions. He also coordinated with my wedding planners to make sure they were all on the same page. Pedro has beyond my highest recommendation. He is very detail oriented and makes sure he knows the bride and grooms specific needs. Pedro also made us a beautiful youtube video of some pictures with our first dance song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09GGIiHy5p4 and sent our wedding dvd in a beautiful leather disk holder with our pictures and names on it. I am completely blown away. Thank you so much pedro!!!!!

Profile Picture User5311859, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pedro is a very professional and respectful photographer . Every time I had a question or concern he would answer me and make me feel at ease. Love his work!

Profile Picture Sonia, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pedro is a wonderful photographer he is a great professional and very helpful. The quality of work that he does is unbelievable and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a great photographer.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Refugio, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose Pedro as our wedding photographer and we could not have been more pleased. My fiance and I went to see him at his studio and were impressed with the photos we saw. Pedro was very personable and we hired him the day we met him without ever meeting another photographer. This was one of our best decisions. We had our reception at the Eagle's Nest Restaurant in Cypress CA and he was there for everything from pre-wedding photo's until the end of the reception and always made everyone feel very comfortable and relaxed. Pedro was always on time, dressed accordingly and blended in well.

Pedro made sure he knew exactly what pictures we wanted and also during the reception, when there were pictures we hadn't thought of before, he was extremely flexible and took all additional requests throughout the day. When we saw the work he had done, we were even happier. We got the proofs back very quick and were so happy with all the photos. The quality was of the photos was excellent and we are going back to him for our wedding portrait as well. After hearing how happy we were with Pedro's services, two friends who got married shortly after we did used his services also.

At the time we spoke with Pedro, we didn't have a videographer and were not certain we were going to have one. However, he made a recommendation of a videographer that he worked with several times before and we booked the videographer as well, another great decision.

Thank you Pedro for taking such good care of us and listening to everything we wanted and for making our day and memories of our day so special! You are the best!!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/18/14, 3 Reviews