Flowers By Faye Reviews

Flowers By Faye 7
  • Kurtina

Kurtina Hicks · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Reception

I actually used Faye for my wedding reception, she was very reasonable with her prices. She knew just what I wanted, something simple but elegant. She delivered them with no problem, she was so sweet, she actually gave me a hug the 1st time we met. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Flowers By Faye's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you also! A hug and smile always makes people feel good❤️

Elsa · Married on 09/08/2018

Flowers by Faye is the way to go! She did a fabulous job with my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. The altar flowers along with the flower centerpieces were beautiful! I’d highly recommend Faye!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Flowers By Faye 8
    Flowers By Faye 9

Flowers By Faye's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding! I'm glad that everything was to your liking.
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 09/01/2018

Faye is amazing!

From the start to the end, it was such a pleasure to work with Faye for our wedding on September 1st! She worked with me to achieve the vision I had and was very reasonably priced. She brought everything to our venue and stayed until the ceremony to make sure everything was set and came back for the room flip. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking! During pictures, my bridal party and I couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous our bouquets were. Our ceremony backdrop was beautiful with two large bouquets. The boutonnières, corsages, cake flowers, and reception table garland centerpieces were lovely. We received so many compliments from guests. I would highly recommend Faye!

Thank you again, Faye, for everything!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Flowers By Faye 10
    Flowers By Faye 11
    Flowers By Faye 12

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Thank you Valerie for the nice review! It was a pleasure working with you, and wish you the very best in life.
    Sincerely Faye Mueller

Desiree · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing experience working with Faye! Always quick to respond, flowers turned out amazing ! Most beautfiful bouquet I’ve ever seen! And the center pieces were exactly how we wanted them and extremely reasonably priced !

Sent on 06/26/2018

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Thank you Desiree it was a pleasure working with you!

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

Faye was fantastic! I didn't want many of the 'traditional' flowers like orchids or lilies in my bouquets, and she kept bringing out more and more pictures of different flower types until we found exactly what I liked. The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and table centerpieces were exactly as I pictured them. The flowers lasted all night and longer! They were absolutely stunning and her prices were great. Also, she stayed with me until it was time for my parents to walk me down the aisle, which was comforting, as I was hidden in the back so my hubby-to-be wouldn't see me. Faye is traditional - she sends handwritten bills (but takes credit card payments) and prefers to talk over the phone rather than emailing, which honestly, is easier to just get your point across than going back and forth with emails. I loved working with her, and her floral talent is just wonderful.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Flowers By Faye 13
    Flowers By Faye 14
    Flowers By Faye 15

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Gina, Thank you for your raving review! It was a pleasure working with you from the start and enjoyed the beauty of your day!

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Faye was awesome to work with and the flowers were beautiful I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Thanks Nicole,
    My pleasure to work with you and see your vision come to light on your wedding day!
    Best Wishes,
  • AMW

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Flowers by Faye was recommended to me by a couple of friends and I am so glad! Faye was wonderful to work with and executed my vision flawlessly. Faye was friendly, professional and knowledgeable throughout all of our interactions. I had explained to her our floral budget and Faye worked with us to ensure we stuck to that - which I certainly appreciated! All of the flowers, from the bouquets to the centerpieces and aisle markers, were fresh, elegant and beautifully arranged - they truly exceeded our expectations. Thank you Flowers by Faye for being part of our day!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Flowers By Faye 16

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a beautiful review! To say the least your wedding was stunning with all the right touches. I loved your venue and the outside ceremony was breath taking. You were a beautiful bride and lovely to work with. Thank you again for selecting Flowers by Faye to be part of your day!

Kayla · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I have so many wonderful things to say about Faye, this space is not big enough! We had a very large wedding party (8 groomsman, 8 bridesmaids, 3 ushers, 3 fathers, 2 mothers, 2 grandparents, flower girl and ring bearer). My grandmother died unexpectedly and Faye was so helpful with putting together my bouquet with charms I purchased. She responded very quickly to my many emails, and helped me through the process of deciding flowers since I don't know too much about them! When I received the flowers on the day, they were beautiful! The boutonnière's didn't fall apart despite the wind. Faye stayed until I walked down the aisle and even fluffed my dress for me since everyone was already down the aisle! She set up the hall with our center pieces which looked beautiful. I can't believe how everything turned out, and she made it so easy to not stress or worry! I would recommend Faye for any bride that wants a stress free vendor!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kayla,
    Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding! It was a pleasure working with you.
    Best Wishes,

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2017

We were very lucky to hire flower by faye. I Was planning on my making our own bouquets and arrangements. Faye talked us through the planning and what is the best option for the bride and mom. Faye did a outstanding job making our bouquets and floral arrangements. The reception was absolutely beautiful .

Sent on 09/10/2017

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Thanks Stephanie! You had a beautiful wedding and looked stunning!

Erica · Married on 09/02/2017

Faye did such an awesome job on our flowers for my wedding last weekend. I met with her on a recommendation and not a clue what types of flowers I wanted for my wedding. She helped me figure out what would look best with our wedding colors and fall wedding theme and they turned out perfect! Having her deliver them to the church, place them on the aisles, pin them on the men and hand out the bouquets was a HUGE help for this busy bride! Thank you again Faye!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Flowers By Faye 17
    Flowers By Faye 18

Flowers By Faye's reply:

I enjoyed helping you bring your vision of your special day to light. You were a stunning bride and a pleasure to work with. Best wishes!

Gail · Married on 07/01/2017

Faye did a wonderful job on all flowers and centerpieces for my daughter's wedding. Her prices were reasonable and flowers were so fresh. The bridal bouquet still look great two days after the wedding. Everyone raved about how beautiful the flowers were. She had the sapphire blue dendrobium orchids as the main flower. They were stunning. The highly recommend Faye. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Thank you for the review Gail. It was a pleasure working with you to make your daughters dream wedding.

Shelby · Married on 06/17/2017

Faye designed the flowers for our wedding in June. Everything was breathtaking and absolutely stunning. When we first met with Faye eight months before our wedding, it was so easy to see that she is extremely knowledgeable and has been doing this for quite a few years. She walked us through each floral design, flower by flower. We started with my bridal bouquet and then based all of our other floral designs on my bridal bouquet flowers. Her attention to detail and knowledge of floral design was so apparent with all the details that she considered, that had never even crossed our minds. Faye was a joy to work with, responsive to my emails and she perfectly captured our vision for our incredible day. We had and still have so many wedding guests gush about Faye's floral work. We were blown away by the bouquets, the boutonnieres, and floral arrangements that she designed. She created everything from our church decor to our reception decorations with included the flowers for our cake, the table centerpieces (three different styles of table arrangements), and our sweetheart table decor. We would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone, she is a true artist.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Flowers By Faye 26
    Flowers By Faye 27
    Flowers By Faye 28

Shelby,
    You were a pleasure to work with on your special day! You had a vision on what you wanted from the first meeting, and said what ever you think looks good go for it! Every designers dream bride! The best gift you gave me was the oh my "Gosh or the Wow" look when you saw everything for the day. Thank you for allowing me to use my creative design tools to make your wedding the best of the best!

Emma · Married on 06/02/2017

We first heard of Faye through my father in law and could not have chosen a better florist! My husbands in the military so we were stationed overseas during the wedding planning. Faye was very flexible and worked so well with us even though we were only able to communicate through email. Our flowers we absolutely gorgeous and we received so many complements on how well they looked.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Flowers By Faye's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, and loved to see your vision come to light with your ideas for the day! Best wishes!

Shelly · Married on 04/08/2017

Faye did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers. We wanted simple and elegant, they were absolutely beautiful. She did bride and maid of honor bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, table center pieces and gorgeous arrangements for the mantel. Exactly what I had imaged and were the perfect touch to our wedding and reception. She's professional and so sweet to work with. Definitely check her out - worth your time!
    Shelly & Mac Feely
    Wauwatosa - 2017

Sent on 04/20/2017

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Thank you Shelly and Mac for allowing me to be part of your special day!

Kim · Married on 12/31/2016

Faye was wonderful to work with. Our flowers were gorgeous and she was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. We got so many compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces. I highly recommend Flowers by Faye.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Kim and Ian it was a pleasure working with you both on your special day! Thank you for making my job so easy!

Samantha · Married on 11/12/2016

This vendor is AMAZING. My flowers were above and beyond what I expected!!!! Communication was excellent and Faye always made sure I was getting exactly what I requested. I didn't get to see anything until the day of, but I trusted Faye's vision and when I did I was BLOWN AWAY!!!! The centerpieces were exquisite and everything was handled so professionally; I would absolutely recommend this vendor to any/all WI brides!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Samantha,
    Thank you for allowing me to be of your special day! It was my pleasure working with you! The simple elegance of the bouquets and centerpieces were elegant looking. Best wishes!

Meghan · Married on 09/17/2016

Faye did a wonderful job for our wedding! She was always very responsive and helpful with bringing our ideas to life. The flowers were beautiful and she even delivered them to the church the day of the wedding. She was also very reasonably priced! I was very happy with Flowers By Faye and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Thank you Megan! You were a delight to work with and enjoyed seeing everything you had a vision for brought to light!

Janell · Married on 07/30/2016

From the time I stepped foot in Fayes studio to the delivery of my flowers on my wedding day I knew everything was going to be perfect. My flowers were more than beautiful than I could have imagined. Faye was SO helpful in helping put my vision in motion as well as making sure everything was what I wanted. When I had a question she was right there with the answer. Faye is amazing and I couldn't have imagined my wedding day without her!!! Thank you for being so amazing!!!
    Janell W. (Wedding July 30th, 2016)

Sent on 08/13/2016

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Thank you Janell for allowing me to be part of your special day! It was a pleasure working with you!

Christina · Married on 10/18/2015

Faye did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers. I wanted a very specific centerpiece and Faye went out of her way to find the exact style vase which really made the centerpieces. They were even better than I imagined they would be! Our bouquets were lovely and she really listened to what I wanted and was very detailed. Faye's pricing was reasonable when compared to other vendors. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Katelyn · Married on 10/03/2015

We worked with Faye on our wedding flowers and I can't begin to say how beautiful they turned out! Faye was extremely helpful in picking out the types of flowers we wanted and making sure we had everything we needed for our ceremony. She was very quick to respond to emails and communication was excellent. She also worked very well within our budget needs, overall great experience and I would recommend her to anyone! We just loved our flowers so much, Faye was absolutely wonderful :)

Sent on 10/13/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Faye's Flowers. Faye is attentive, responsive, professional, and incredibly creative. Faye and her team provided all of the flowers and reception table decorations for our wedding. Once I provided Faye with what my wedding colors/ambiance would be, she worked her magic and created arrangements that were absolutely perfect. I've recommended Faye to everyone I know that is in the wedding planning process, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Carlie · Married on 08/01/2015

I have to admit I was nervous about the flower arrangements and bouquets because I just picked out a few main flowers and had to trust Faye's vision. I had a hard time visualizing what it would all look like. Honestly, the flowers looked nothing like I'd imagined, but they were far above and beyond anything I could have wanted or expected. The centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely beautiful and tied the room together wonderfully. Faye also provided all vases and bling wrap on some of the cylinders. I originally went with Flowers by Faye because Faye was easy to get in contact with and meet with and her prices were by far the best for what I was looking for. I highly recommend them for floral arrangements for any event if you're looking for gorgeous arrangements at a great value.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Flowers By Faye's reply:

Thank you Carlie for the review on the flowers! It was a pleasure to work with you and to see your vision come to light!
  • User5197085 · 2+ years ago

Faye was recommended to me by a family friend, and from the first meeting with her I appreciated her knowledge and flexibility. Working with me locally as the mother-of-the-bride and with an out-of-state bride via phone calls, photos, and Facetime, Faye went above and beyond to ensure the bride was going to get what she envisioned. She was also excellent working with us through some changes/additions and within our budget. On the actual day of the event, Faye and her staff were extremely flexible with us and the last minute changes necessary due to unfortunate weather circumstances. She was very professional and helpful in offering her opinion and advice to help us achieve the desired look. I highly recommend Flowers by Faye.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Nicki · Married on 05/02/2015

Faye was fantastic! She was relaxed and easy to work with, and I felt that I was in great hands throughout the entire process. I was so impressed with her previous work, I gave her one photo of a bouquet I liked and let her take it from there. It was absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier with the service I received!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Megan · Married on 12/31/2014

Faye did an absolutely fantastic job on our Wedding. From start to finish, she took care of our every need. She achieved every vision I had in mind, and had amazing suggestions that took our event to a new level. Our flowers were gorgeous. Faye gave me many options, and even special ordered vases to match my table decor. She worked with our other vendors to ensure the event was flawless, and on the day of was professional and detail oriented. People are still talking about the flowers and have all asked where I got them from! Thanks so much Faye for making the flower process so easy!

Sent on 01/08/2015