Flavorful Impressions Catering Reviews

7 | Dunkirk, MD

7 Reviews for Flavorful Impressions Catering

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2012

Flavorful Impressions catering went above and beyond what we expected for our wedding. The ideas were fresh, the presentation of the appetizers and food was marvelous, and the food was absolutely outstanding - in fact our guests ate all our appetizers as well as went back for seconds for the dinner. The rotisserie chicken was to die for - I have never been to an event where I had received so many compliments the day of and after, where people went out of their way to tell me how impressed they were with the food and service. I have and will continue to refer anyone looking for a caterer to Flavorful Impressions. Thank you again for making our special day even more amazing!!!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2012

Sent on 11/07/2012
  • User2123713 · event on 12/13/2011

Amazing Food. Outstanding Service. Thanks to Chef John Kozick and team, our event was a great success!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Brenda · event on 11/24/2011

First year we've had a holiday meal catered and we're SOLD! Food was absolutely delicious, like home cooking. Would highly recommend Flavorful Impressions for any event.

Sent on 11/25/2011

Thomas · event on 07/23/2011

I wanted to have a 80th Birthday Celebration for my Grandfather and have a my family together. So I called Flavorful Impressions Catering and they made everything happen to the best detail. Thank You to the staff for a great Birthday for my Grandfather. Our family is still talking about how great that day was.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Jorja · Married on 06/18/2011

Flavorful Impressions did a fantastic job! The food was all cooked on site and everything was absolutely delicious. I received so many great compliments on the meal, appetizers, entrees, etc., from many of my wedding guests. Chef John Kozik was very professional; working with him was a great pleasure. His assistant Ann was also fantastic to work with. She stayed after and helped with all cleanup details, plus she was there helping throughout the entire wedding. I highly recommend Flavorful Impressions! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Rebecca · Married on 05/29/2010

John cooked delicious food that my guests are still raving about. This is the 2nd year he is catering and is doing a great job. We have enjoyed the food at his restaurant, Skipper's Pier, so we won't have to get married every time we want great food.
    I wanted something that was representative of Maryland and he cooked an entire rockfish and served pieces as an appetizer with various sauces. Everybody loved the presentation and the taste. The dinner was also delicious and we had just enough left over to serve at our Open House the next day. That's when I could really enjoy the food :)

Sent on 06/09/2010