Fabulousflorals Reviews

Fabulousflorals 5
Fabulousflorals 6
Fabulousflorals 7

Pam · Married on 09/29/2018

I received the most beautiful flowers. I had a small wedding so I didn't require a lot of flowers, but I didn't want to compromise on quality or variety. My top choice was the Juliet rose which every other site only sold in quantities of 50+. Fabulous Florals was able to send a dozen alongside all of my other choices. The freshness was perfect and the delivery on time.

Fabulousflorals 8
    Fabulousflorals 9
    Fabulousflorals 10

Kimberly · Married on 09/20/2018

I work at a small non profit in Oklahoma. We always get flowers for our volunteers and donors when they come to visit. I recently found this site and have placed two orders. It is so much fun to be able to pick and choose the flowers we give and arrange them ourselves. They have a huge selection, and easy to use search features. The quality of both orders has been amazing, and both were greatly appreciated by the recipients.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Fabulousflorals's reply:

Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Sincerely, Joe Fabulousflorals.com

Martha · Married on 08/18/2018

I ordered bulk wholesale flowers for my daughters wedding from a local Florist and Fabulous Florals on line. I was nervous about the on line order and thought it best to have local back up. However the local store also has to buy from a wholesaler and had much more limited choice than I was offered at fabulous florals. Unfortunately Fedex had an airplane mechanical and my order did not arrive on the Wednesday. I called Fabulous Florals on the Thursday morning and they were so efficient and helpful in Customer service and had the entire order re-shipped overnight. I believe the local shop's order was also affected by this late delivery and the Dahlia's were trashed, the shop offered to replace with Roses. I asked Joe if I could add Dahlia's to the new overnight order, and they were very accommodating. The shipment of flowers from Fabulous Florals was beautiful and I can't recommend them enough for their customer service and flexibility. If I had a big event again I wouldn't hesitate ordering my entire flower order from this company.
    I would definitely recommend Fabulousflorals to everyone ! A HUGE Thankyou to Joe, Jose and all the staff.

Fabulousflorals 11
    Fabulousflorals 12
    Fabulousflorals 13

Bianca · Married on 08/11/2018

I'm a wedding florist and was in need of pampas grass for a large wedding in Maryland. Searching high and low, I found Fabulous Florals online. When other wholesalers couldn't accommodate my large order of 21 bunches of pampas grass, it was no problem for them! It arrived on time and the product was absolutely fabulous. You could tell they take care of the product, just by the way they packed it. I can't wait to use them again, big thank you to Joe and Jose!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Fabulousflorals's reply:

Bianca, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to asset you with future orders. Joe Fabulousflorals.com

Betty Ann · Married on 10/07/2017

As a retired florist who does the occasional wedding or event for family and/or friends, I have found Fabulous Florals to be a trusted and dedicated flower vendor on who I can rely. Having ordered from them several times, I am always delighted with the amount of care and attention taken from processing your order and making sure that you are helped if there is a problem, to insuring that your flowers are packed and shipped properly. While a florist, I dealt with several local wholesale suppliers who were not as supportive and were limited a lot of the time in their selection of flowers from which to choose. Fabulous Florals makes sourcing easy by giving you the ability to select from a large assortment of flowers, and their website makes ordering easy with several ways to view items by different categories. For me, A to Z category is best since I already know what flowers I am looking for by name, however, you can choose flowers by color, fragrance, occasion and season, too. I have tried some competitors in the past, but found them to be limited in selection. And just knowing that Fabulous Florals is an in-house operation makes the difference. Most people do not realize the effort that goes into cutting a flower and expecting it to last and perform beautifully after being packed in a box and shipped across country. Packing large orders correctly and proficiently for travel are a challenge when dealing with live material. These people get it. Perfect for all you DIY occasions and needs. I only wish I knew about them when I was in business. Thanks, Fabulous Florals, Joe and Jose!

Lucy · Married on 07/29/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Fabulous Florals! Customer service is amazing and I had a personal call about a substitution that turned out to be better than what I had ordered. Flowers are packed beautifully and arrived as fresh as the day they were harvested. WONDERFUL COMPANY!

Lynda · Married on 05/27/2017

I ordered flowers for my daughters wedding and these came in and were absolutely gorgeous. I left them out to open for a day before making the arrangements. They opened so nicely and they matched the colors of the other bouquets done by a florist. I will use this company again as every flower was in perfect shape.

Kay · Married on 02/16/2017

I had the most amazing experience using Fabulous Flowers! I used them for my sons wedding on New Years Eve! The Flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I was a little nervous at first as I've never used this company but I had a friend recommend them so I went for it! Jose in customer service made sure I was comfortable and took great care of me! I just placed my second large order from them for another wedding! They are really a superb company! I will always use them!

Lucy · Married on 09/30/2016

Another fabulous experience with Fabulous Florals for my nephews wedding. Everything arrived on time and so fresh!

Fabulousflorals 14

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

I wish I had bought all my floral through them. I had split my order between two companies. One week before the wedding the other company told me they couldn't get over half the flowers I needed when all along they had been assuring me that what I picked was available. Sure enough they were available because fabulous floral was able to get them and Jose was absolutely Fantastic to work with. I won't be getting married again, but if I ever have another event or party in the future, I'll go through fabulous florals again.

Shannon

Sent on 10/15/2016

Fabulousflorals's reply:

Thank you for your business and great review.
  • SallieB

Sallie · Married on 03/19/2016

I am a DIY bride and saw Fabulous Florals on www.howtodiywedding.com
    I wanted to try them out, of course, before committing to them for my wedding day! I ordered
    a lot of different flowers in small bunches to see what looked good together and how they hold up.Their customer service was AMAZING! They were very helpful and the website lists flowers by color or season etc, so very convenient! They also let you order just a bunch or two of each flower! Not 100 per kind like other websites! I love this about Fab F . You can buy small quantities at wholesale pricing and the shipping is also very reasonable. A lot of their flowers are grown here, in the USA ( CA) which I also like!
    They were all fresh and beautiful and it allowed me to see a ton of different varieties so I could pick exactly what I want for my wedding.
    Everything arrived carefully wrapped and in great shape! Absolutely beautiful!
    Now I know that I can count on them for my wedding day and I can't wait to place my big order!
    I definitely recommend them to DIY brides!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Fabulousflorals's reply:

Thank you for your comments and detailed review. Please let us know how we can assist you with future orders and or special requests

was really searching for a particular flower and found it by chance on their website.
    Couldn't believe they were available.

Talked by phone to really helpful person, and ordered. Had a couple of questions
    and promptly received answers and guidance.

Flowers arrived beautifully packed
    and great material. Will order again!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Fabulousflorals's reply:

Thank you for the review.

Amazing! I ordered a lot of flowers for my moms wedding and got last minute buyers remorse the morning the flowers were to be delivered because I had no idea what to expect. I just knew something would be wrong. But when I opened the box, all of the flowers were in perfectly beautiful condition! Packing was awesome and the flowers held up from Thursday when it received them, until the wedding on Saturday. Will definitely use them again if I need flowers.

Abby · Married on 06/07/2014

I had a wonderful experience recently with Fabulous Florals. My fiance and I planned an elaborate flower ceremony for our wedding. We needed to have a lot of specific flowers which we had matched to certain attributes from 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. We were able to find all the flowers we needed on their site, and at fabulous price which were well below the local florists. Besides, the local florists couldn't even guarantee that we could get the flowers we were looking for. They said it all depended on "what would be shipped to them." The wonderful customer support at Fabulous Florals were able to answer all of my questions from delivery process, to how to handle the flowers, to specifics on different flower varieties. Each question was answered in less than 24 hours, and in many cases within hours of my email.

When the flowers arrived, they were packed superbly. Not a single delicate flower was harmed, not even the lilacs. We unpacked them immediately, as instructed, and placed them in a cool place. Those flowers not only looked beautiful for the wedding, but were still beautiful a week later, even after being transported to and from the church.

We would recommend Fabulous Florals to any who needs a bulk florist.

Loved everything about this vendor. Excellent service and gorgeous flowers in peak condition.

This makes the fourth time in the last year that my friends and I have used this site for flowers. Service was wonderful... from our first telephone conversation; to this arrival on this past Wednesday's order couldn't have been better. The web site has such a wide variety of flowers to choose from, simple to order instructions, on time shipping via Fed X and amazing packing for freshness. Just follow their hydration instruction and your flowers come to life right in front of your eyes. All of our weddings have been amazingly beautiful.
    Way to go Fabulous Floral!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Fabulousflorals's reply:

Thank you for the review we will share this with our team.
  • May

May · Married on 08/23/2012

They were great DIY florists. They were professional and responsive. They were very helpful with suggestions and ideas. They flowers arrived on time and looked fresh when they arrived. There were a few Gerber Daisies that broke, but that is somewhat expected when they get packed so tightly. They flowers were still vibrant when we left the beach house, and we left the flowers their for the next guests. Thank you FabulousFlorals.com! A great value.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Fabulousflorals's reply:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it .If you would like to share some of the design that were made with flowers please post them on our facebook or Pintrest page.

Adrienne · Married on 06/20/2009

I would HIGHLY recommend fabulousflorals.com to anyone booking an upcoming wedding. I bought a few hundred bulk flowers and flower petals and they were all delivered ontime, gorgeous and lasted for days. Fabulousflorals.com is a fantastic option if you have friends and family to help arrange your flowers. I ended up paying about 10% of the cost of traditional wedding flowers for all my centerpieces, bouquets and petals for spreading. Plus, I had my wedding in a very remote area and I was having difficulty finding a florist. I would do it again with fabulous florals in a heartbeat!

• F

Fay · Married on 10/08/2016

3.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5

This is a good place for ordering small amount of flowers. I ordered orange Cala Lilies and they were great, but the burgandy dahlias were very disappointing. They didn't get bigger than 2 inches and weren't very fresh.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Fabulousflorals's reply:

Dahlia's are field grown and very hard to ship overnight and there are certain methods to get the blooms to open. There are ball type Dahlia which have smaller flowers and dinner plate type and it is best to enter a message with your order which type you prefer.

Lori · Married on 10/11/2016

0.4
      0.5

I will NEVER use this vendor again. Flowers arrived in horrible condition. I took pictures and told them I was very disappointed and they said they would give me a partial credit. They recharged my account and the credit still has not come through - causing all kinds of problems on my bank account!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Fabulousflorals's reply:

We are sorry you were not happy with anything. Our administrator explained what took place. According to our info the refund was implemented on our end and but your bank had not processed the refund to you.