Extraordinary Events Reviews

12 | Crown Point, IN

12 Reviews for Extraordinary Events

LOREAL · Married on 07/07/2017

She was very professional, prompt, knowledgeable and kind. She made my vision come to life. I loved my theme and baby shower decor! She rocks in every aspect and is a overall wonderful person. What a great experience! Thank you Extraordinary Events!! Next up wedding!!! (Life's a Gift Baby Shower)

Sent on 04/05/2016

She was very professional and planned an awesome baby shower for me and my husband!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Erica · Married on 02/12/2016

We decided on January 4, 2016 to get married on February 12, 2016. I reached out to Daria, Owner of Extraordinary Events, and she planned our wedding with us within 2 days. No one would ever believe that our wedding was completed within this matter of time. I had a photographer, band, cake, dress, venue, etc., within these 2 days. Extraordinary Events took my thoughts of having an intimate ceremony and transformed my vision into a fairy tale never seen before. It exceeded my expectations and this was a wedding of my dreams! I highly recommend everyone to use Extraordinary Events!!!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Clinnetha · Married on 08/22/2015

I had a last minute event I needed to plan and Daria made everything happen for me in such a short notice. She really made my event one to remember.

Sent on 03/10/2016

E · Married on 10/12/2014

Extraordinary Events is truly outstanding! She is extremely professional and has an amazing eye for detail. Every detail of my wedding day was executed flawlessly. You will not be disappointed with Extraordinary Events!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Falisha · Married on 08/13/2011

Daria has done two events for me. A baby shower for me and a baby shower for a friend of mine.

My baby shower was awesome. I still look back at the pictures and reminice about it. It has been almost 13 years ago that she did this wonderful event for me. The colors were beautiful, the games and entertainment were endless and I didn't have to lift a finger and do anything. I really wish I could post the pictures of it, but unfortunately, I didn't have a digital back then, but the pictures will be etched in my memory forever.

My friend's baby shower was just undescribable. The thing I remember the most is the cake. The colors were yellow and baby blue and the cake was a three layer of yellow and baby blue and the cake was actually made in the form of letter blocks. I've never seen such a beautiful setting in all my life. She really out did herself that day. Again the games and entertaininment were endless and I didn't have to lift a finger. I do not have the patience to put such events together, all I did was answer a few questions for her, and she took it from there.

Her events are very entertaining. Thst's why I put emphasis on the fact that the games and entertainment was endless. Some events I've attended, tend to have a big gap of "boring" during the evening, but when dealing with Ms. Daria, you will be entertained the whole time. She is so coordinated, she doesn't have to stop and think about anything. She is also very resourceful. She's very flexible as well.

I will be using her again soon to plan my wedding shower and my wedding and giving her name to everyone I know.

Talk to you soon. May God continue to bless you and I will speak with you soon.

Sent on 09/18/2011

Aleicha · Married on 04/04/2009

Daria was absolutely magnificent! I had no clue what I wanted to see for my ceremony. She held my hand and provided the most unique and intimate atmosphere for my special day! I will never forget her dedication to making our wedding excellent! She stepped in when my make-up consultant backed out to make sure I looked beautiful. She directed the photographer and videographer so that I got the best memories from my day. She also coordinated the ceremony! Daria is worth a million bucks! I highly recommend Extraordinary Events for your event needs!

Sent on 04/10/2009

ANITA · Married on 11/01/2008

I utilized her services for a Super Sweet 16 party and she made the event process so much easier. I don't know what I would have done without her.

Sent on 10/01/2009

Kim · Married on 09/07/2008

Daria was amazing!! She remained professional, punctual, creative and attentive to all my wants and needs (without breaking the bank.) She truly over extended herself to make sure my Wedding Day was perfect! Just like her company's name "She is absolutely Extraordinary"

Sent on 03/16/2016

Armeca · Married on 07/21/2007

Mrs. D'aria Mays provided over the top service for my wedding, I went with mickey and minnie theme and she made me feel like a true princess. She went over the top to make sure that I had everything I wanted for my special day, the church was beautiful and the reception was awesome. D'aria is a very loving, professional person at all times, she is very atentative and concerned about the bride and groom wants. When she finishes whatever event she does, people will talk about how awesome it was for along time. Mrs. D'aria Mays is the one for the occasion.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Samellia · Married on 05/17/2003

Daria was very pleasant to work with. She was very attentive to my needs and open to feedback. She is very knowledgeable about the industry and I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 09/30/2009
  • User6519656 · 2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience working with Extraordinary Events. I articulated my vision to Daria and she brought it to life. She kept me on task, was very organized and executed her plans the day of the event. The ambiance created for my party was everything I wished for and even exceeded my expectations. I was very pleased with the services provided by Extraordinary Events and will hire this company for any future events.

Sent on 03/24/2016