Events by Lexi Reviews

51 | Westminster, MD

51 Reviews for Events by Lexi

51 Events by Lexi Reviews

Barbara · Married on 06/23/2018

Lexi is amazing. As the mother of an out-of-state, graduate student bride, I couldn’t have done it without her. Lexi is super organized, knowledgeable, professional and just down right kind. She made the planning effortless. Along with Lexi’s years of experience and expertise, she brings to the process a network of top notch, proven wedding vendors. Through Lexi’s recommendations, we were able to work with some truly awesome vendors within budget and without doing the “leg work.” The communication was perfect. Lexi kept my daughter and me on track for the many decisions, contracts, interviews, and tastings that are a part of planning a wedding. I can’t say enough about what a calming influence Lexi was during the weeks before the wedding. Lexi’s timeline for the wedding day was invaluable. We couldn’t have asked for better coordination. The day was perfect! I highly recommend Lexi’s services for this special day.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Events by Lexi's reply:

Barb, thank you so much for your kind words! I had a great time working with you all on the wedding! I'm delighted that you were pleased with everything. You all made the final decisions and ended up with a great wedding team for a fabulous wedding day -- and even the weather cooperated! Thank you, again, for asking me to be the full-service wedding coordinator!

Lisa Knowles · Married on 06/23/2018

Lexi is a dream come true!

Without hesitation, I would recommend Lexi for any other couple. There are so many reasons why we were so happy and so satisfied with Lexi, but I have to limit myself to the following items:

1. Lexi's demeanor is exactly what you'd hope for in a wedding planner. She is kind and patient. She will do everything in her power to make your wedding inspirations come true. More than that, she is a delight to be around. She is so approachable and sweet, and just her presence makes you feel like your wedding is in safe hands!

2. Lexi has years and years of experience! It seemed as though she had worked with every vendor (more than once) in the tri-state area! She was like a walking Yelp forum, and could provide us with details of her experiences on almost every option we considered. When we did want to work with a vendor she hadn't worked with (our caterer), she was absolutely fine with that. This is totally a testament to how Lexi operates. Nothing surprises her, and she is totally prepared to work with whatever decisions you want to make about your wedding.

3. Lexi's confidence and efficiency is something to behold. When she came with us to our vendor visits, she was armed with her binder full of questions and information. She would go down her list of questions and ask questions that I would never thought to have asked! These visits with business owners can be intimidating, but Lexi lives and breathes this stuff, and could get right to the information we needed.

4. Finally, Lexi was extremely flexible with us. We were out-of-state (Arizona) for the planning of the wedding, which was in Maryland. She made sure to keep us in the loop, and was happy to arrange meetings with vendors for when we were in town, and also to Skype with us about relevant matters.

Overall, my advice is hire Lexi for at least some part of the wedding planning/operation, and never look back! She is outstanding, and will make sure your wedding goes exactly as you picture it!

• Q

Quinne · Married on 10/20/2017

Lexi was amazing!! I'll admit, I did not think I needed a wedding planner and fought the concept of one at the start. But oh boy, was I wrong. Upon our first meeting with Lexi, I was converted. She had checklists of crucial items that I never would have thought of. Lexi checked in regularly with my fiancee and I and made sure we were staying on top of what needed to be done. She communicated with all my vendors and made sure things were timed properly and ran smoothly. Honestly, the final week before the wedding was not nearly as stressful as I had heard from other wedding horror stories, because we were so well prepared thanks to Lexi. She is professional, yet extremely personable. A true pleasure to work with! During the wedding, it was reassuring to see her there and know everything would be taken care of. Thank you so much! I would 100% reccamend Lexi to help plan and successfully execute anyones big day!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Quinne & Dan, I was honored that you chose me to provide coordination services for your wedding! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was very much my pleasure. Our working long distance worked very well and all of your plans and hard work came together beautifully! You chose a great vendor team, all of whom were wonderful to work with! Best wishes as you embark on this new chapter in your lives!

Julia · Married on 10/13/2017

Lexi was the glue to our wedding, if that even gives her enough credit. I really wanted to do a lot of the planning myself so hiring a day of coordinator seemed best, but she was so much more than that. She orchestrated my entire day perfectly and kept me going throughout the entire planning process with a check list, emails, phone calls, advice, and anything else I needed.

She was professional and friendly to everyone in our family and we were all so happy to have her. She kept the wedding going smoothly and allowed me to enjoy every second without any worry. We had some last minute set up issues and when we found a team she worked with them perfectly and helped get everything done in a timely manner. Not to mention handling the wedding certificate filing!!! Thank you Lexi for making our day perfect and letting us enjoy every minute without a second guess on our mind that our guests were enjoying themselves.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Julia and Doug, I loved working with you on your wedding! It was so fun to see all of your hard work come together and all the ways you incorporated your "nature" theme! Your venue was perfect for that. I'm glad I was able to be play a part in making sure this new chapter in your lives got off to a smooth and stress-free start. Best Wishes!

Laura · Married on 09/10/2017

Lexi is amazing to work with and was a blessing for all involved in the planning of the wedding. She comes prepared with a checklist on your first meeting so that everyone can start off on the same page. She is very knowledgeable, flexible and is just a pleasure to be around. She was exactly the type of help we needed, even only hiring her for a month of. Being a teacher and having to go back to work beforehand she was a great help keeping vendors up to date and being there to answer or even ask questions for me. I highly recommend Lexi as a coordinator for your wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Laura & Caleb, thank you so much for your kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. You added such fabulous elements that showcased your personalities and likes! It was such a fun day and I was honored to be able to make sure all was good to go on your wedding day, so that you, your parents, and your families could enjoy each moment of it!

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2017

Hiring Lexi was the number one best thing that we did for our wedding. She was the very first person we hired (18 months before the wedding which was before we had venue and date)! We knew we wanted a wedding planner as we both have full time jobs, have never planned a wedding, and our families live out of town (and we wanted them to enjoy the wedding and not feel stressed).
    We found Lexi on WeddingWire and had an initial phone call before we hired her. Following that we had Lexi involved in everything. She helped us plan a realistic budget (and stick to it!) and recommended vendors that could work within our budget. She generally gave us 3-5 recommendations for each type of vendor we needed to hire (photographers, catering, dress, dessert, bands, flowers, hair etc) and we would get quotes and/or interview them before making our final decision and signing a contract. All of our vendors were fantastic and through Lexi’s connections we even got some discounts! Lexi really made the planning process as easy as possible (she even set up our interviews and tastings!). She was very responsive to emails and set up monthly meetings or phone calls that became weekly as we got into the homestretch. These were really helpful to me and kept us planning at a nice pace so it was never overwhelming. As the wedding got closer, she created a timeline and communicated it to all of our vendors. She even emailed my mom to make sure that she was happy!
    On the day of the wedding, Lexi was amazing. I did not worry about anything and just got a chance to celebrate, take lots of photos, and dance the night away. The entire day was perfect from my view, and I know that it was her work behind the scenes that made that happen. Our parents really got to enjoy the wedding and were so happy that Lexi was there to take care of everything.
    I honestly cannot recommend Lexi highly enough.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Kimmie & Shawn, it was my pleasure to provide full-service coordination for your wedding! Hard to believe how quickly that 18 months went by! I enjoyed getting to know you each individually and as a couple and meeting your parents along the planning way (love those caterer and cupcake tasting days!)! Your wedding came together very nicely and I'd delighted that you were so pleased! It couldn't have been a more beautiful day with your family and friends celebrating the beginning of your "happily ever after"! Best wishes for many, many, many happy years as husband and wife!!

Joyce · Married on 08/27/2017

Lexi was a fantastic wedding coordinator. She fit my needs perfectly. I did a DIY wedding but needed someone to help coordinate the day of the wedding. She did that and much more. She was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had, she helped make sure I had every aspect of the wedding taken care of in a timely manner. I would've never been able to pull this off without Lexi's expertise.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Joyce & Chris, it was great working with you on your lovely garden wedding! Thank you for asking me to be your month-of coordinator! All of the DIY things you did came together so nicely and looked amazing. It was a beautiful wedding day for you to celebrate with your friends and family at a lovely venue with great food and music! Best wishes for a fabulous "happily ever after"!

A · Married on 07/08/2017

Lexi was a wonderful day of coordinator! She started the communications months in advance which was helpful. She assisted the vendors when they arrived and made sure everything was set up the way it was supposed to be. She helped throughout the day, addressing any issues so I did not have to deal with it. Our wedding day was stress free because of that. Thanks Lexi for helping making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

It was my pleasure. I very much enjoyed being a part of your wedding festivities! It was a beautiful day -- all of your plans came together so nicely! I was honored to be able to give you a stress-free wedding day! Enjoy your happily ever after!!

Rhea · Married on 07/07/2017

Lexi did a fantastic job as my day of coordinator for my wedding. I chose her because she had worked at my venue before and was part of the Frederick Area Bridal Network. Even though she was my day of coordinator, I booked her about 14 months prior to my wedding and she went above and beyond to check in with me during that time, ask questions, and to really understand the ins and outs of my wedding plans. The ceremony went great, even though we didn't get to rehearse the wedding outside the day before due to weather. I also had several important transitions/requests throughout the day and she made sure everything was in its place and that all went smoothly. Thank you so much for your help making my wedding day stress free Lexi!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Rhea and Rich, I was delighted to be able to provide the coordination services you needed and wanted for your wedding! You were great to work with, and I enjoyed getting to know you through those months of contact and checking in! It was my pleasure to provide you with a stress-free wedding day! Thank you!
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 07/01/2017

Lexi was really great as my Month of planner. She provided services far more than just the month of! On the day of the wedding, she ensured everything was set up the way I wanted and beside the ceremony starting a little late, everything flowed really nicely and on time. I would recommend her to anyone that needs help in planning!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Thank you, Joy! It was a pleasure to be your month-of coordinator! I enjoyed getting to know you as we talked about your wedding vision, and then seeing it all come to reality was wonderful! I also enjoyed working with your wedding team -- all were great! Thanks again and best wishes to you and Charlie as you begin this new chapter in your lives!

Linda · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't say enough good things about Lexi! She kept me on track when I had a million little pieces, and a fear that I was missing something. This was critical, as the wedding was at a family farm and not at a specific wedding venue. The details that go into that! From tents, to bathrooms, to generators, seating, bug spray, the list goes on! Lexi handled every little detail with grace, calmness, and efficiency. I found out about Lexi through a friend who was extremely pleased. Now I have the pleasure of wholeheartedly recommending her to anyone in need of a planner, coordinator, or consultant! (And the bag off goodies she carries for the big day! Pins, thread, sprays, etc. etc. - everything you could possibly need!)

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Events by Lexi 11

Events by Lexi's reply:

Linda, thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you, too. Such a lovely day and it way my pleasure to be a part of it. And, who knew that that little rain shower would then provide such a beautiful rainbow, which made for gorgeous pictures! A great day! Best wishes, Lexi

Carly · Married on 05/28/2017

We decided to work with Lexi because her husband, David, was our officiant! This two make a great team and we are so glad to have had them as part of our wedding day. We hired Lexi as a "Day-Of Coordinator" but she did so much more than just the Day-Of. Lexi asked the questions I hadn't even thought of. She carefully reviewed each vendor contract, handled emails, and had an all-inclusive checklist that saved the day. Thank you Lexi for making our day a dream come true!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Carly & Tyler, it was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding. You were lovely to work with and it was fun to see all of your plans come to life on the wedding day! You didn't miss a thing, and I was honored to be able to make sure the day flowed smoothly for you. Thank you for asking me to be your coordinator (and for David to officiate!) -- it was a fun and beautiful day!

Arnetta · Married on 05/06/2017

From beginning to end, Lexi was amazing. I can't believe how fortunate we were to have her coordinate our wedding. I had no cares or worries. Lexi worked with the vendors and kept me abreast of changes or conflicts and due dates. She kept anything that might spoil the day at bay. Thank you Lexi! Our wedding day was The best day ever. Out guest say it was the best wedding ever. We owe that to Lexi and Her assistant Sarah.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for asking me to be your wedding planner/coordinator! From finding your venue and our planning meetings, to loading up the car at the end of the reception, I very much enjoyed every minute of getting to know you both, being involved in the wedding planning, and seeing it all come to fruition. It was a lovely day - I'm glad I was able to provide a stress-free wedding day for you! Best wishes as you begin you happily ever after!

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

We cannot say enough about Lexi! She helped us navigate the details of our big day from beginning to end. With her guidance we were able to make our day exactly what we wanted. The day of our wedding, she made everything run smoothly--even with a weather hiccup! Our day was flawlessly executed from ceremony to reception. Thank you, Lexi!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Megan & Hayden, it was lovely being a part of your wedding day! Having known you for a good many years now, I was honored to be your wedding coordinator! It was a fun time all the way around. Thank you for asking me. Best wishes for a beautiful happily ever after!

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

Lexi was our day of wedding coordinator and went above and beyond to help ensure our day was everything we wanted it to be. She traveled to the venue to attend multiple meetings and kept in frequent phone and email communication to check-in with how the planning process was going. With her experience in the industry, she was able to answer all of our questions and gave great advice from timeline questions to recommending I walk around in my heels to break them in before the big day! The day of the wedding she helped guests to and from the ceremony and reception areas and helped ensure the day ran smoothly. We definitely recommend her and can’t thank her enough for allowing our day to be organized so that we could relax and have a great time!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Events by Lexi's reply:

Sarah, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! You and Michael are a lovely couple and were wonderful to work with. Your team of wedding providers was fabulous, too. I'm so glad you are pleased with how the day went -- it was a beautiful day from the glorious sunshine all day to the special touches you and Mike included in your day that showcased your personalities! Best wishes to you both as you begin your life as a married couple!

Dawn · Married on 09/17/2016

Lexi was amazing to work with! She was able to be there for all the meetings that we had with our venue coordinator, our rehearsal and conference calls with my mom and I to make sure every detail was covered. For the day of Lexi and her assistant were so great. They made sure that every detail from the outside ceremony space and the reception space was exactly like I wanted it to be. They also help bring everything in from the outside space as soon as we were done. Lexi helped to make sure that my mom and I did not have to stress on the day of the wedding that things were not going to go as planned. She had everything covered and made it so easy for us to just relax and enjoy the day!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Events by Lexi's reply:

Dawn, I'm glad I was able to be a part of your wedding day! Your wedding day was beautiful with wonderful weather, and fabulous decor! I was honored to be able to provide coordination services so you & Joe, and your parents and bridal party could just focus on having fun and not have to worry about anything! Best wishes as you and Joe begin this new chapter in your lives as Mr. & Mrs.!!

Madeleine · Married on 09/10/2016

Lexi was wonderful to work with; calm and responsive, full of helpful advice and always flexible with taking on what we needed to get done. Her pricing is incredibly fair and I'm so thrilled we got to work together on our wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Events by Lexi's reply:

Madeleine, it was a pleasure working with you and the wonderful wedding team you put together. I enjoyed getting to know you and Jordan and honored to be a part of your wedding day! It was a beautiful day for your friends and family to share in the beginning of the next chapter in your lives. Best wishes to you and Jordan! ~ Lexi

Jodi · Married on 09/04/2016

I didn't even know that a 'day-of' coordinator existed, but once I found out about this service, I was referred to Lexi and contacted her immediately. Lexi was quick to respond and get the process started. We had a few phone conversations and a meeting at the wedding venue prior to the big day. Lexi was exactly what I needed. Not only did she coordinate everything with the various vendors, becoming the point of contact and taking the burden from me, she acted as a project manager, kept the day flowing smoothly, set up various sections throughout the venue and kept an eye on the time in an effort to help the guests transition to each part of the event seamlessly. She has a calm disposition, is extremely organized, thorough and professional. I gave Lexi quite a challenge with my surprise wedding and she completely came through for us when we needed a trusting planner the most.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Events by Lexi's reply:

Jodi, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your "surprise wedding". I enjoyed every minute of it! All of the wedding pros who made up the team were wonderful to work with and the day couldn't have been better weather-wise. A lovely day that all of your guests enjoyed. Thank you for asking me to be your day-of coordinator!

Jenny · Married on 05/21/2016

Lexi was great-- from the moment we first reached out to her through the day of, she was super responsive to emails and always happy to chat. We hired her to be a day of coordinator, but she orchestrated things months before to make sure everything was lined up and would run smoothly. Despite us arriving half an hour late to our own rehearsal, she still made everything run smoothly and made sure everyone knew where to be.

It POURED the day of our wedding but she helped us make a few game day adjustments and everything went perfectly. She even managed to seat a few unexpected guests who showed up without me even knowing a couple had decided to bring all of their children!

We hired Lexi because we'd heard from other couples that the day goes by SO FAST and we wanted someone we trusted to take care of all of the details so we could be fully present with our friends and family during the wedding. She did this amazingly, and also made me so much calmer in the weeks leading up to the wedding because I knew she wouldn't let us forget to do something important.

I was somewhat hesitant about hiring a planner because I'm picky and wanted things a certain way-- if you're like me, Lexi is perfect. She made sure things went just the way I wanted without me having do anything on the wedding day.

I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Events by Lexi's reply:

Jenny & Scott, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! I'm delighted that you were pleased with how your wedding day flowed. You chose great professionals, who, working together, made sure you had the wedding day you wanted. While we couldn't make it a sunny and warmer day, there was still much love and warmth from your friends and family who came to celebrate with you! Enjoy your "happily ever after"! -- Lexi

Thomas · Married on 05/01/2016

We brought Lexi on as a Day of Coordinator about 3-4 weeks prior to our wedding, and I wish we had done it sooner. She was an excellent liaison with our vendors in the weeks and days before the big day. And on the day of, she was the perfect mix of schedule oriented and "go with the flow" when we didn't mind if something went by the wayside. I can't recommend Events by Lexi highly enough! Wonderful planner and coordinator!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Events by Lexi's reply:

Tommy & Lika, it was a pleasure to work with you, taking care of those final details for you. Despite the chilly day, it was a lovely wedding and celebration -- a lovely mix of casual, fun, intimate, and charming! Thank you for asking me to be a part of it all!

Rosemary · Married on 04/16/2016

My wife and I could not have had a better event coordinator. Lexi was excellent. She was very professional and kept us on track for all our wedding events. She helped us find several key vendors and when our officiant backed out at the last minute, she quickly recommended one for us. The officiant was her husband and he was also excellent! For couples who are looking for a thoughtful, knowledgeable, and excellent coordinator, Lexi is the best choice. She was a major part in making our day as memorable as we imagined. Thank you, Lexi because our wedding day was unforgettable!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Events by Lexi's reply:

It was a pleasure for me to be able to provide the services needed to make sure you had a wedding day that flowed well! You chose fabulous professionals and a beautiful venue -- and had a gorgeous sunny day to begin your "happily ever after"! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding planning and wedding day! I enjoyed working with and celebrating with you.

Lexi is wonderful! She helped us make our wedding perfect. She listens to your ideas and helps you create the wedding of your dreams. The wedding and reception run smooth without any problems, or problems that I was ever aware of. She is very organized and is always available to answer any question. She also knows many wonderful vendors that we loved and she helped us stay in our budget!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Events by Lexi's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure getting to know you both and being a part of your wedding! The providers you chose were great and we all worked well together to give you the wedding day you envisioned. Best wishes as you enjoy your "happily ever after"!

Shaina · Married on 01/30/2016

Lexi was amazing!! Flexible, organized, calm, responsive, an experienced expert! She asked questions I didn't think to ask to our venue coordinator and for our timeline, she brought last minute accessories and tools that I didn't think I needed but I did! We needed last minute scissors, Lexi had them, run something to the groom, she was on top of it, brought important items back up to the room, they were there. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator that catered to our every need. With so much going on that day, it was nice to have someone on top of everything. I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Events by Lexi's reply:

Shaina and Corey, Thank you so much, but you gave me the privilege of sharing in your most momentous day and for that I'm appreciative. All of your plans came together for a beautiful and memorable occasion! All the best, Lexi

Lexi is AMAZING! She was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. Our wedding was September 19th, and we got her just for the 'day of' package, but even through the planning process she would check in periodically with us to make sure we were on track and were not forgetting anything. She was very easy to schedule in person and over the phone meetings with, and was very responsive to emails and calls.
    Lexi made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch! We would definitely recommend Lexi, she will make sure that every detail is taken care of so that you don't stress at all on your big day :)

Sent on 10/04/2015

Events by Lexi's reply:

Jen & Brian, Thank you for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you on your wedding -- the day was beautiful, and I'm honored that I was able to be a part of it. The pros you chose were wonderful to work with, which helped make the day go smoothly, too. Best wishes for many, many, many happy years together!