Events by Lexi Reviews

64 Reviews for Events by Lexi

• Jennifer

Jennifer Ferenz · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Exceeded Expectations

Lexi made our day go smoothly, especially with setting up several DIY projects I created, like a backdrop for our sweetheart table and an elaborately planned cookie table. She was always well organized and kept our meetings on track, yet flexible and quick to laugh. We are so thankful we found her!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Events by Lexi's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much! Your wedding day was beautiful, and I was honored to be a part of it. One of the highlights for me was seeing your pups involved -- they did a great job! Thanks for sharing your kind words -- glad you liked how it all came together! Best wishes! ~Lexi

Kenzie Mobley · Married on 02/29/2020

Lexi was an amazing vendor

Lexi was amazing. We live out of state so she was very flexible during trips we made to the state for wedding planning (even over a holiday) and was able to accommodate us with phone conferences when we were back home to plan our trip. Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Events by Lexi's reply:

Kenzie & Ian, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad you were pleased with how everything went! Your planning, with help from your mom, made for a beautiful wedding! I really enjoyed working with you and wish you the best of everything in this next chapter in your lives! ~Lexi
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 10/20/2019

Exceeded expectations

Lexi and her assistant were the most important and valuable vendor we hired for our big day. Not only did she coordinate the wedding, but we had an in person meeting and several hour long phone calls starting 4 months beforehand. No other coordinator I found said they would meet that early for day of coordination. She was on top of everything and handled any issues professionally and discreetly. I definitely recommend hiring Lexi!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Events by Lexi's reply:

Alana and Matt, it was my pleasure to be your wedding coordinator! I very much enjoyed getting to know you through our phone calls, as we made sure nothing in the planning was overlooked or forgotten. One of my favorite parts of the wedding day was seeing you, Alana, and your parents with such big smiles on your faces as we opened the double door and you three headed down the aisle! Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your wedding day! ~ Lexi
  • valarayy

Valerie · Married on 10/05/2019

Lexi goes above & beyond!

Let me start of by saying my day wouldn't have been what it was without Lexi. She is so professional and organized. We hired her for a Day of Coordinator and she exceeded my expectations. We had monthly phone conversations where she kept me on top of everything I needed to have for my big day. She was super responsive and helped me with any questions I had along the way. Leading up the the event, she coordinated with all of my vendors and made sure they had the information needed to smooth the process along. I would recommend her 1000 x's over. She is a necessity for your big day! XOXO

Sent on 10/08/2019

Events by Lexi's reply:

Valerie & Remy, thank you so much for your very nice testimonial! I was honored to be a part of your wedding planning, seeing your vision come to life, and making sure you enjoyed a stress-free wedding day!! You were a joy to work with, and I'm glad you are pleased with how everything went. Best wishes for many, many years of "happily ever after"! ~ Lexi

Erica Brown · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Lexi was absolutely fabulous as our wedding coordinator. She created this very detailed timeline that helped myself and the vendors stay on track and keep the communication loop open both leading up and the day of the wedding. She made sure all of my visions for the big day same to life. I’m particular, the remembrance table that displayed pictures of relatives and friends who have passed. She executed it perfectly and it was very much a centerpiece for our magical night. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Events by Lexi's reply:

Erica & Anthony, what a sweet testimonial! Thank you for taking your time to leave our future couples feedback on our process. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with me! Thank you for trusting us with your big day! ~ Lexi
  • Lauren

Lauren Gibson · Married on 07/20/2019

Communication was key!

Lexi was great at communicating with me through the planning process! We had numerous phone calls to discuss all details of the event including vendors, invitations, food etc. The most helpful aspect as the big day came near was the timeline Lexi created. She took every detail of the ceremony and reception and created a detailed timeline of how the day should look and it was sent to all vendors.
    On our wedding day she arrived hours before the ceremony to assist all vendors prepare and to make sure the wedding party was prepared. Lexi was crucial for the organization, flow, and success of our big day!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Events by Lexi's reply:

Lauren & Kyle, thank you so much for your kind words. Timelines are what keep the day flowing, and it's nice to know how much you appreciated the very detailed timeline created for the wedding! I really enjoyed working with you on your wedding. It's amazing how quickly the year between our first meeting through to your wedding went! Best wishes on this next chapter in your lives! ~Lexi

Melanie · Married on 05/18/2019

much more then a day of coordinator

Lexi was excellent!! My husband and I did a lot of the beginning things on our own and we were originally thinking of just using a friend of a friend for day of coordinator. I reached out to Lexi and we are so glad we did. Our day went smoothly because of her and our vendors! Having check lists are great but the phone calls with Lexi to know what exactly needs to be done and for the advice when needed certainly helped ease our stress. She was there through the last 6 months of organizing for our big day. She made us feel like we were her only couple with all her personalized cards, check ins and advice. Aisle planner was a great tool we used in our communication when we were in-between our check in phone calls. So happy with her service and I could not have asked for a better person!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Events by Lexi's reply:

Melanie & Travis, it was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding planning and wedding day. Beautiful moments from your wedding will be in my memory for many years! Was so glad we missed the torrential rain that came soon after we went inside the hall! So happy you enjoyed using Aisle Planner! Best wishes as you begin your "happily ever after"! ~ Lexi
  • Molly

Molly Corbin · Married on 04/13/2019

Events By Lexi Will Make Your Wedding Worry Free

We hired Lexi as a day of coordinator but got so much more. She made several calls prior to the date to firm up all the details of our wedding and was as knowledgeable about our vision as we were. She completely ran our rehearsal, which we were not capable of doing. Lexi helped to focus us in on aspects of the wedding we hadn't considered and even sent us sweet little gifts along the way to keep us excited about our wedding. We also had access to tools via the Aisle Planner to make sure everything from seating our guests to creating lists of family photos we wanted were at our fingertips. We also would like to mention that Lexi came equipped with a huge emergency kit, day of, we did end up needing her scissors to open up the seams on the boys suit pockets. We both feel that Lexi made our wedding run without worry. Everything went so smoothly due to Lexi being behind the scenes keeping everything on track. We were able to step back and just enjoy the details we picked out, and time with family and friends.
    We are very happy we decided to book Lexi.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Molly & Greg,
    I very much enjoyed working with you both and being a part of your wedding day! You incorporated so much of your selves into the wedding that it was wonderful be able to watch and be a part of it all coming together for you. From the beautiful ceremony to to fun reception, everything was fabulous! Thank you for asking me to be a part of the festivities. Best wishes on your happily ever after! ~ Lexi

Anita Cooper · Married on 04/03/2019

Very Helpful!

Lexi helped to coordinate many last minute details and brought to my attention many things I was not familiar with. Since we were using a brand new venue she also helped coordinate contracts and a timeline between the vendors and the venue.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Events by Lexi's reply:

Thank you, Anita, for your kind words about my services. I was honored to be able to provide coordination services for Rachael & Brady's wedding. It lovely to work with you all! Best wishes as you all begin this next chapter in your lives! ~ Lexi
  • Sophia

Sophia Williams · Married on 03/16/2019

Highly Recommend Lexi!

I cannot say enough nice things about Lexi. She did a fabulous job directing our ceremony. She made all my countless hours of planning and dreams come to life! She was knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and timely. She and her lovely assistant made my job as a bride so much easier. I highly recommend her services and could not have done it without her!!! THANK YOU, LEXI!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Events by Lexi's reply:

Sophia, thank you so much! I was honored to be able to be your ceremony coordinator. The ceremony was beautiful, and watching you and Sheldon perform with the praise band is something I will never forget. It was so meaningful and lovely to listen to. Best wishes on your "happily ever after"!! ~ Lexi

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Lexi is/was a God Send. I planned my whole wedding with her site unseen. I'm stationed in San Diego Ca and was deployed twice within two years but when wedding day came you would never have known I wasn't there for the planning. We communicated via email, phone, and text only for about 14 months. She visited the venue for me, did the food tasting, communicated with the venue, and vendors. I mean she was amazing! Her knowledge and planning skill are beyond great. She really left no stone unturned. I am so grateful that I chose her. She is very easy going and oh so helpful. I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Events by Lexi's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure to do all of the legwork for you. You chose a lovely venue, and your final decisions on the vendors I suggested to you created a fabulous wedding team! The wedding and reception really showed who you and Quinn are and while communication with you was sometimes tricky (due to the deployment), it all came together nicely! Your guests loved being able to share in your big day, and the weather was beautiful! I enjoyed every minute of the process with you! Best wishes on your happily ever after!

Nikki Shariat · Married on 08/04/2018

The biggest stress relief!

Hiring Lexi to be our wedding planner was the best decision we made in the lead up to our wedding. She was phenomenal - her organization, enthusiasm, and encouragement were invaluable to us. She gave us a wedding to do list when we first started working with her that was incredibly helpful and guided us in ploughing through all the things we had to do. Lexi took the time to understand the vision we had for our big day. Being able to rely on Lexi on the day of the wedding to coordinate all the vendors was such a stress relief - she was amazing!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Events by Lexi's reply:

Nikki and David, it was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! I enjoyed seeing all of your hard work come together. The bounce house was a fabulous addition and enjoyed by all! Love the pictures of you both in it! You were a delight to work with and I send my best wishes to you for many years of happily ever after! ~Lexi

Barbara · Married on 06/23/2018

Lexi is amazing. As the mother of an out-of-state, graduate student bride, I couldn’t have done it without her. Lexi is super organized, knowledgeable, professional and just down right kind. She made the planning effortless. Along with Lexi’s years of experience and expertise, she brings to the process a network of top notch, proven wedding vendors. Through Lexi’s recommendations, we were able to work with some truly awesome vendors within budget and without doing the “leg work.” The communication was perfect. Lexi kept my daughter and me on track for the many decisions, contracts, interviews, and tastings that are a part of planning a wedding. I can’t say enough about what a calming influence Lexi was during the weeks before the wedding. Lexi’s timeline for the wedding day was invaluable. We couldn’t have asked for better coordination. The day was perfect! I highly recommend Lexi’s services for this special day.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Events by Lexi's reply:

Barb, thank you so much for your kind words! I had a great time working with you all on the wedding! I'm delighted that you were pleased with everything. You all made the final decisions and ended up with a great wedding team for a fabulous wedding day -- and even the weather cooperated! Thank you, again, for asking me to be the full-service wedding coordinator!

Lisa Knowles · Married on 06/23/2018

Lexi is a dream come true!

Without hesitation, I would recommend Lexi for any other couple. There are so many reasons why we were so happy and so satisfied with Lexi, but I have to limit myself to the following items:

1. Lexi's demeanor is exactly what you'd hope for in a wedding planner. She is kind and patient. She will do everything in her power to make your wedding inspirations come true. More than that, she is a delight to be around. She is so approachable and sweet, and just her presence makes you feel like your wedding is in safe hands!

2. Lexi has years and years of experience! It seemed as though she had worked with every vendor (more than once) in the tri-state area! She was like a walking Yelp forum, and could provide us with details of her experiences on almost every option we considered. When we did want to work with a vendor she hadn't worked with (our caterer), she was absolutely fine with that. This is totally a testament to how Lexi operates. Nothing surprises her, and she is totally prepared to work with whatever decisions you want to make about your wedding.

3. Lexi's confidence and efficiency is something to behold. When she came with us to our vendor visits, she was armed with her binder full of questions and information. She would go down her list of questions and ask questions that I would never thought to have asked! These visits with business owners can be intimidating, but Lexi lives and breathes this stuff, and could get right to the information we needed.

4. Finally, Lexi was extremely flexible with us. We were out-of-state (Arizona) for the planning of the wedding, which was in Maryland. She made sure to keep us in the loop, and was happy to arrange meetings with vendors for when we were in town, and also to Skype with us about relevant matters.

Overall, my advice is hire Lexi for at least some part of the wedding planning/operation, and never look back! She is outstanding, and will make sure your wedding goes exactly as you picture it!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Events by Lexi's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for your kind words! I really enjoyed getting to know you better and getting to know Jason during the planning for your wedding. It was my pleasure to be a part of that special time in your lives. I'm so glad I was able to help you with your wedding planning, keeping everyone calm and focused on what needed to be done when! And, through your final decisions on the vendors to use, you created a fabulous wedding team who were wonderful to work with! Thanks again and best wishes for many happy years of married life! ~ Lexi
  • Q

Quinne · Married on 10/20/2017

Lexi was amazing!! I'll admit, I did not think I needed a wedding planner and fought the concept of one at the start. But oh boy, was I wrong. Upon our first meeting with Lexi, I was converted. She had checklists of crucial items that I never would have thought of. Lexi checked in regularly with my fiancee and I and made sure we were staying on top of what needed to be done. She communicated with all my vendors and made sure things were timed properly and ran smoothly. Honestly, the final week before the wedding was not nearly as stressful as I had heard from other wedding horror stories, because we were so well prepared thanks to Lexi. She is professional, yet extremely personable. A true pleasure to work with! During the wedding, it was reassuring to see her there and know everything would be taken care of. Thank you so much! I would 100% reccamend Lexi to help plan and successfully execute anyones big day!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Quinne & Dan, I was honored that you chose me to provide coordination services for your wedding! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was very much my pleasure. Our working long distance worked very well and all of your plans and hard work came together beautifully! You chose a great vendor team, all of whom were wonderful to work with! Best wishes as you embark on this new chapter in your lives!

Julia · Married on 10/13/2017

Lexi was the glue to our wedding, if that even gives her enough credit. I really wanted to do a lot of the planning myself so hiring a day of coordinator seemed best, but she was so much more than that. She orchestrated my entire day perfectly and kept me going throughout the entire planning process with a check list, emails, phone calls, advice, and anything else I needed.

She was professional and friendly to everyone in our family and we were all so happy to have her. She kept the wedding going smoothly and allowed me to enjoy every second without any worry. We had some last minute set up issues and when we found a team she worked with them perfectly and helped get everything done in a timely manner. Not to mention handling the wedding certificate filing!!! Thank you Lexi for making our day perfect and letting us enjoy every minute without a second guess on our mind that our guests were enjoying themselves.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Julia and Doug, I loved working with you on your wedding! It was so fun to see all of your hard work come together and all the ways you incorporated your "nature" theme! Your venue was perfect for that. I'm glad I was able to be play a part in making sure this new chapter in your lives got off to a smooth and stress-free start. Best Wishes!

Laura · Married on 09/10/2017

Lexi is amazing to work with and was a blessing for all involved in the planning of the wedding. She comes prepared with a checklist on your first meeting so that everyone can start off on the same page. She is very knowledgeable, flexible and is just a pleasure to be around. She was exactly the type of help we needed, even only hiring her for a month of. Being a teacher and having to go back to work beforehand she was a great help keeping vendors up to date and being there to answer or even ask questions for me. I highly recommend Lexi as a coordinator for your wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Laura & Caleb, thank you so much for your kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. You added such fabulous elements that showcased your personalities and likes! It was such a fun day and I was honored to be able to make sure all was good to go on your wedding day, so that you, your parents, and your families could enjoy each moment of it!

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2017

Hiring Lexi was the number one best thing that we did for our wedding. She was the very first person we hired (18 months before the wedding which was before we had venue and date)! We knew we wanted a wedding planner as we both have full time jobs, have never planned a wedding, and our families live out of town (and we wanted them to enjoy the wedding and not feel stressed).
    We found Lexi on WeddingWire and had an initial phone call before we hired her. Following that we had Lexi involved in everything. She helped us plan a realistic budget (and stick to it!) and recommended vendors that could work within our budget. She generally gave us 3-5 recommendations for each type of vendor we needed to hire (photographers, catering, dress, dessert, bands, flowers, hair etc) and we would get quotes and/or interview them before making our final decision and signing a contract. All of our vendors were fantastic and through Lexi’s connections we even got some discounts! Lexi really made the planning process as easy as possible (she even set up our interviews and tastings!). She was very responsive to emails and set up monthly meetings or phone calls that became weekly as we got into the homestretch. These were really helpful to me and kept us planning at a nice pace so it was never overwhelming. As the wedding got closer, she created a timeline and communicated it to all of our vendors. She even emailed my mom to make sure that she was happy!
    On the day of the wedding, Lexi was amazing. I did not worry about anything and just got a chance to celebrate, take lots of photos, and dance the night away. The entire day was perfect from my view, and I know that it was her work behind the scenes that made that happen. Our parents really got to enjoy the wedding and were so happy that Lexi was there to take care of everything.
    I honestly cannot recommend Lexi highly enough.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Kimmie & Shawn, it was my pleasure to provide full-service coordination for your wedding! Hard to believe how quickly that 18 months went by! I enjoyed getting to know you each individually and as a couple and meeting your parents along the planning way (love those caterer and cupcake tasting days!)! Your wedding came together very nicely and I'd delighted that you were so pleased! It couldn't have been a more beautiful day with your family and friends celebrating the beginning of your "happily ever after"! Best wishes for many, many, many happy years as husband and wife!!

Joyce · Married on 08/27/2017

Lexi was a fantastic wedding coordinator. She fit my needs perfectly. I did a DIY wedding but needed someone to help coordinate the day of the wedding. She did that and much more. She was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had, she helped make sure I had every aspect of the wedding taken care of in a timely manner. I would've never been able to pull this off without Lexi's expertise.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Joyce & Chris, it was great working with you on your lovely garden wedding! Thank you for asking me to be your month-of coordinator! All of the DIY things you did came together so nicely and looked amazing. It was a beautiful wedding day for you to celebrate with your friends and family at a lovely venue with great food and music! Best wishes for a fabulous "happily ever after"!

A · Married on 07/08/2017

Lexi was a wonderful day of coordinator! She started the communications months in advance which was helpful. She assisted the vendors when they arrived and made sure everything was set up the way it was supposed to be. She helped throughout the day, addressing any issues so I did not have to deal with it. Our wedding day was stress free because of that. Thanks Lexi for helping making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

It was my pleasure. I very much enjoyed being a part of your wedding festivities! It was a beautiful day -- all of your plans came together so nicely! I was honored to be able to give you a stress-free wedding day! Enjoy your happily ever after!!

Rhea · Married on 07/07/2017

Lexi did a fantastic job as my day of coordinator for my wedding. I chose her because she had worked at my venue before and was part of the Frederick Area Bridal Network. Even though she was my day of coordinator, I booked her about 14 months prior to my wedding and she went above and beyond to check in with me during that time, ask questions, and to really understand the ins and outs of my wedding plans. The ceremony went great, even though we didn't get to rehearse the wedding outside the day before due to weather. I also had several important transitions/requests throughout the day and she made sure everything was in its place and that all went smoothly. Thank you so much for your help making my wedding day stress free Lexi!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Rhea and Rich, I was delighted to be able to provide the coordination services you needed and wanted for your wedding! You were great to work with, and I enjoyed getting to know you through those months of contact and checking in! It was my pleasure to provide you with a stress-free wedding day! Thank you!
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 07/01/2017

Lexi was really great as my Month of planner. She provided services far more than just the month of! On the day of the wedding, she ensured everything was set up the way I wanted and beside the ceremony starting a little late, everything flowed really nicely and on time. I would recommend her to anyone that needs help in planning!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Thank you, Joy! It was a pleasure to be your month-of coordinator! I enjoyed getting to know you as we talked about your wedding vision, and then seeing it all come to reality was wonderful! I also enjoyed working with your wedding team -- all were great! Thanks again and best wishes to you and Charlie as you begin this new chapter in your lives!

Linda · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't say enough good things about Lexi! She kept me on track when I had a million little pieces, and a fear that I was missing something. This was critical, as the wedding was at a family farm and not at a specific wedding venue. The details that go into that! From tents, to bathrooms, to generators, seating, bug spray, the list goes on! Lexi handled every little detail with grace, calmness, and efficiency. I found out about Lexi through a friend who was extremely pleased. Now I have the pleasure of wholeheartedly recommending her to anyone in need of a planner, coordinator, or consultant! (And the bag off goodies she carries for the big day! Pins, thread, sprays, etc. etc. - everything you could possibly need!)

Sent on 02/20/2018

Events by Lexi's reply:

Linda, thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you, too. Such a lovely day and it way my pleasure to be a part of it. And, who knew that that little rain shower would then provide such a beautiful rainbow, which made for gorgeous pictures! A great day! Best wishes, Lexi

Carly · Married on 05/28/2017

We decided to work with Lexi because her husband, David, was our officiant! This two make a great team and we are so glad to have had them as part of our wedding day. We hired Lexi as a "Day-Of Coordinator" but she did so much more than just the Day-Of. Lexi asked the questions I hadn't even thought of. She carefully reviewed each vendor contract, handled emails, and had an all-inclusive checklist that saved the day. Thank you Lexi for making our day a dream come true!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Carly & Tyler, it was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding. You were lovely to work with and it was fun to see all of your plans come to life on the wedding day! You didn't miss a thing, and I was honored to be able to make sure the day flowed smoothly for you. Thank you for asking me to be your coordinator (and for David to officiate!) -- it was a fun and beautiful day!

Arnetta · Married on 05/06/2017

From beginning to end, Lexi was amazing. I can't believe how fortunate we were to have her coordinate our wedding. I had no cares or worries. Lexi worked with the vendors and kept me abreast of changes or conflicts and due dates. She kept anything that might spoil the day at bay. Thank you Lexi! Our wedding day was The best day ever. Out guest say it was the best wedding ever. We owe that to Lexi and Her assistant Sarah.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Events by Lexi's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for asking me to be your wedding planner/coordinator! From finding your venue and our planning meetings, to loading up the car at the end of the reception, I very much enjoyed every minute of getting to know you both, being involved in the wedding planning, and seeing it all come to fruition. It was a lovely day - I'm glad I was able to provide a stress-free wedding day for you! Best wishes as you begin you happily ever after!