48 Reviews for Events by Lexi

Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
47 Events by Lexi Reviews

Lexi was the glue to our wedding, if that even gives her enough credit. I really wanted to do a lot of the planning myself so hiring a day of coordinator seemed best, but she was so much more than that. She orchestrated my entire day perfectly and kept me going throughout the entire planning process with a check list, emails, phone calls, advice, and anything else I needed.

She was professional and friendly to everyone in our family and we were all so happy to have her. She kept the wedding going smoothly and allowed me to enjoy every second without any worry. We had some last minute set up issues and when we found a team she worked with them perfectly and helped get everything done in a timely manner. Not to mention handling the wedding certificate filing!!! Thank you Lexi for making our day perfect and letting us enjoy every minute without a second guess on our mind that our guests were enjoying themselves.

Profile Picture Julia, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Lexi is amazing to work with and was a blessing for all involved in the planning of the wedding. She comes prepared with a checklist on your first meeting so that everyone can start off on the same page. She is very knowledgeable, flexible and is just a pleasure to be around. She was exactly the type of help we needed, even only hiring her for a month of. Being a teacher and having to go back to work beforehand she was a great help keeping vendors up to date and being there to answer or even ask questions for me. I highly recommend Lexi as a coordinator for your wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Hiring Lexi was the number one best thing that we did for our wedding. She was the very first person we hired (18 months before the wedding which was before we had venue and date)! We knew we wanted a wedding planner as we both have full time jobs, have never planned a wedding, and our families live out of town (and we wanted them to enjoy the wedding and not feel stressed).
We found Lexi on WeddingWire and had an initial phone call before we hired her. Following that we had Lexi involved in everything. She helped us plan a realistic budget (and stick to it!) and recommended vendors that could work within our budget. She generally gave us 3-5 recommendations for each type of vendor we needed to hire (photographers, catering, dress, dessert, bands, flowers, hair etc) and we would get quotes and/or interview them before making our final decision and signing a contract. All of our vendors were fantastic and through Lexi’s connections we even got some discounts! Lexi really made the planning process as easy as possible (she even set up our interviews and tastings!). She was very responsive to emails and set up monthly meetings or phone calls that became weekly as we got into the homestretch. These were really helpful to me and kept us planning at a nice pace so it was never overwhelming. As the wedding got closer, she created a timeline and communicated it to all of our vendors. She even emailed my mom to make sure that she was happy!
On the day of the wedding, Lexi was amazing. I did not worry about anything and just got a chance to celebrate, take lots of photos, and dance the night away. The entire day was perfect from my view, and I know that it was her work behind the scenes that made that happen. Our parents really got to enjoy the wedding and were so happy that Lexi was there to take care of everything.
I honestly cannot recommend Lexi highly enough.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Lexi was a fantastic wedding coordinator. She fit my needs perfectly. I did a DIY wedding but needed someone to help coordinate the day of the wedding. She did that and much more. She was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had, she helped make sure I had every aspect of the wedding taken care of in a timely manner. I would've never been able to pull this off without Lexi's expertise.

Profile Picture Joyce, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lexi was a wonderful day of coordinator! She started the communications months in advance which was helpful. She assisted the vendors when they arrived and made sure everything was set up the way it was supposed to be. She helped throughout the day, addressing any issues so I did not have to deal with it. Our wedding day was stress free because of that. Thanks Lexi for helping making my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture A, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lexi did a fantastic job as my day of coordinator for my wedding. I chose her because she had worked at my venue before and was part of the Frederick Area Bridal Network. Even though she was my day of coordinator, I booked her about 14 months prior to my wedding and she went above and beyond to check in with me during that time, ask questions, and to really understand the ins and outs of my wedding plans. The ceremony went great, even though we didn't get to rehearse the wedding outside the day before due to weather. I also had several important transitions/requests throughout the day and she made sure everything was in its place and that all went smoothly. Thank you so much for your help making my wedding day stress free Lexi!

Profile Picture Rhea, 7/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lexi was really great as my Month of planner. She provided services far more than just the month of! On the day of the wedding, she ensured everything was set up the way I wanted and beside the ceremony starting a little late, everything flowed really nicely and on time. I would recommend her to anyone that needs help in planning!

Profile Picture Joy, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough good things about Lexi! She kept me on track when I had a million little pieces, and a fear that I was missing something. This was critical, as the wedding was at a family farm and not at a specific wedding venue. The details that go into that! From tents, to bathrooms, to generators, seating, bug spray, the list goes on! Lexi handled every little detail with grace, calmness, and efficiency. I found out about Lexi through a friend who was extremely pleased. Now I have the pleasure of wholeheartedly recommending her to anyone in need of a planner, coordinator, or consultant! (And the bag off goodies she carries for the big day! Pins, thread, sprays, etc. etc. - everything you could possibly need!)

Profile Picture Linda, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We decided to work with Lexi because her husband, David, was our officiant! This two make a great team and we are so glad to have had them as part of our wedding day. We hired Lexi as a "Day-Of Coordinator" but she did so much more than just the Day-Of. Lexi asked the questions I hadn't even thought of. She carefully reviewed each vendor contract, handled emails, and had an all-inclusive checklist that saved the day. Thank you Lexi for making our day a dream come true!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

From beginning to end, Lexi was amazing. I can't believe how fortunate we were to have her coordinate our wedding. I had no cares or worries. Lexi worked with the vendors and kept me abreast of changes or conflicts and due dates. She kept anything that might spoil the day at bay. Thank you Lexi! Our wedding day was The best day ever. Out guest say it was the best wedding ever. We owe that to Lexi and Her assistant Sarah.

Profile Picture Arnetta, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We cannot say enough about Lexi! She helped us navigate the details of our big day from beginning to end. With her guidance we were able to make our day exactly what we wanted. The day of our wedding, she made everything run smoothly--even with a weather hiccup! Our day was flawlessly executed from ceremony to reception. Thank you, Lexi!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Lexi was our day of wedding coordinator and went above and beyond to help ensure our day was everything we wanted it to be. She traveled to the venue to attend multiple meetings and kept in frequent phone and email communication to check-in with how the planning process was going. With her experience in the industry, she was able to answer all of our questions and gave great advice from timeline questions to recommending I walk around in my heels to break them in before the big day! The day of the wedding she helped guests to and from the ceremony and reception areas and helped ensure the day ran smoothly. We definitely recommend her and can’t thank her enough for allowing our day to be organized so that we could relax and have a great time!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lexi was amazing to work with! She was able to be there for all the meetings that we had with our venue coordinator, our rehearsal and conference calls with my mom and I to make sure every detail was covered. For the day of Lexi and her assistant were so great. They made sure that every detail from the outside ceremony space and the reception space was exactly like I wanted it to be. They also help bring everything in from the outside space as soon as we were done. Lexi helped to make sure that my mom and I did not have to stress on the day of the wedding that things were not going to go as planned. She had everything covered and made it so easy for us to just relax and enjoy the day!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Lexi was wonderful to work with; calm and responsive, full of helpful advice and always flexible with taking on what we needed to get done. Her pricing is incredibly fair and I'm so thrilled we got to work together on our wedding.

Profile Picture Madeleine, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I didn't even know that a 'day-of' coordinator existed, but once I found out about this service, I was referred to Lexi and contacted her immediately. Lexi was quick to respond and get the process started. We had a few phone conversations and a meeting at the wedding venue prior to the big day. Lexi was exactly what I needed. Not only did she coordinate everything with the various vendors, becoming the point of contact and taking the burden from me, she acted as a project manager, kept the day flowing smoothly, set up various sections throughout the venue and kept an eye on the time in an effort to help the guests transition to each part of the event seamlessly. She has a calm disposition, is extremely organized, thorough and professional. I gave Lexi quite a challenge with my surprise wedding and she completely came through for us when we needed a trusting planner the most.

Profile Picture Jodi, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lexi was great-- from the moment we first reached out to her through the day of, she was super responsive to emails and always happy to chat. We hired her to be a day of coordinator, but she orchestrated things months before to make sure everything was lined up and would run smoothly. Despite us arriving half an hour late to our own rehearsal, she still made everything run smoothly and made sure everyone knew where to be.

It POURED the day of our wedding but she helped us make a few game day adjustments and everything went perfectly. She even managed to seat a few unexpected guests who showed up without me even knowing a couple had decided to bring all of their children!

We hired Lexi because we'd heard from other couples that the day goes by SO FAST and we wanted someone we trusted to take care of all of the details so we could be fully present with our friends and family during the wedding. She did this amazingly, and also made me so much calmer in the weeks leading up to the wedding because I knew she wouldn't let us forget to do something important.

I was somewhat hesitant about hiring a planner because I'm picky and wanted things a certain way-- if you're like me, Lexi is perfect. She made sure things went just the way I wanted without me having do anything on the wedding day.

I would highly recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We brought Lexi on as a Day of Coordinator about 3-4 weeks prior to our wedding, and I wish we had done it sooner. She was an excellent liaison with our vendors in the weeks and days before the big day. And on the day of, she was the perfect mix of schedule oriented and "go with the flow" when we didn't mind if something went by the wayside. I can't recommend Events by Lexi highly enough! Wonderful planner and coordinator!

Profile Picture Thomas, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I could not have had a better event coordinator. Lexi was excellent. She was very professional and kept us on track for all our wedding events. She helped us find several key vendors and when our officiant backed out at the last minute, she quickly recommended one for us. The officiant was her husband and he was also excellent! For couples who are looking for a thoughtful, knowledgeable, and excellent coordinator, Lexi is the best choice. She was a major part in making our day as memorable as we imagined. Thank you, Lexi because our wedding day was unforgettable!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lexi is wonderful! She helped us make our wedding perfect. She listens to your ideas and helps you create the wedding of your dreams. The wedding and reception run smooth without any problems, or problems that I was ever aware of. She is very organized and is always available to answer any question. She also knows many wonderful vendors that we loved and she helped us stay in our budget!!

Profile Picture User6518272, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lexi was amazing!! Flexible, organized, calm, responsive, an experienced expert! She asked questions I didn't think to ask to our venue coordinator and for our timeline, she brought last minute accessories and tools that I didn't think I needed but I did! We needed last minute scissors, Lexi had them, run something to the groom, she was on top of it, brought important items back up to the room, they were there. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator that catered to our every need. With so much going on that day, it was nice to have someone on top of everything. I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks.

Profile Picture Shaina, 1/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious

Lexi is AMAZING! She was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. Our wedding was September 19th, and we got her just for the 'day of' package, but even through the planning process she would check in periodically with us to make sure we were on track and were not forgetting anything. She was very easy to schedule in person and over the phone meetings with, and was very responsive to emails and calls.
Lexi made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch! We would definitely recommend Lexi, she will make sure that every detail is taken care of so that you don't stress at all on your big day :)

Profile Picture User4698114, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We purchased the Trousseau Package (last month wedding assistance) from Events by Lexi. Lexi was great. She was friendly, calming, professional, and patient through all our questions. Even though she calls it "last month" wedding assistance, we had a initial planning meeting with Lexi 5 months before the wedding as well as three lengthy planning phone calls in the months and days leading up to the wedding. She also came with us to our walk-through at the venue two months before the wedding, led our ceremony rehearsal, and was available by email throughout the process. She definitely helped put us at ease by answering all of our questions, reconfirming with all the vendors, and making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. On our wedding day, she helped set up, managed all the vendors, and ensured everything was where we wanted it to be. Lexi was great to work with and was very reasonably priced for all the time she put in. We are very happy we chose Lexi as our wedding coordinator and highly recommend her to anyone wanting wedding coordination advice and assistance.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lexi has been so helpful throughout the wedding planning process! We are so pleased that we were able to work with her for about a year leading up to our wedding. We felt really lost and overwhelmed by the whole process, and she kept us on track. She provided excellent vendor suggestions, she reviewed our contracts and let us know what was standard for the industry, and she kept us on schedule. Without Lexi we really could not have gotten everything done in time! We met with her several times in person and on the phone and she came with us to some of our vendor meetings. She was also supportive in other ways- providing advice on how to navigate issues with family and friends. Lexi came recommended to us by a friend and we are so glad we worked with her! I have already recommended her to another friend who will be using her services in a few weeks! She really gave us personal attention and was so helpful. I would highly recommend using Events by Lexi if you’re feeling like you need some help with the wedding process!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Lexi as the day of wedding coordinator for our family wedding reception. From our first meeting, to the walkthrough, she was attentive, had good suggestions, provided timely feedback on emails. When the day arrived, she made sure the entire event ran smoothly from the moment we arrived prior to the event, to the cleanup at the end. She seemed to be everywhere, constantly looking out for us, and helping us avoid missteps. She remembered the bouquet for photos when the bride had put it down. She stood up the flowers when the wind knocked them over. She greeted and directed guests. In short, everything we could have asked for in a day of coordinator. We couldn't have pulled the reception off without her.

Profile Picture Tony, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews