Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for Events by Lady J

User Photos
Photos

We are THE LEE's!!! We were under a time crunch to find an Event Planner for our wedding. We were introduced to Jennifer. I sat with her and to her my vision for our wedding and the budget in which we wanted to stay in. She was/is extremely honest and real. My vision was a bit more than our budget; however, with some more realistic (on my part) choices, Events by Lady J created a day to remember. I was so stressed and Jennifer took the reigns on all of the decor. She only contacted me with a few minor changes but all in all I gave her the go ahead to CREATE. And CREATE she DID!!! Our wedding day was BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT! I will continue to use Events by Lady J for all of our future functions/events. WE LOVE YOU JENNIFER!!!!!!

Tracy and Teon Lee, Sr.
married April 14, 2018

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My name is Lynn Muldrow, Photographer - owner operator of Exquisite Images. I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer on a Wedding in April of 2018. Jennifer and her team are The Best. Her attention to detail is impeccable.
When you hire Jennifer of Events by Lady J you do not have to worry about anything, Every T is crossed and Every I is dotted.

Profile Picture LYNN, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer is AMAZING!!! From start to finish she provide us with 100% customer service. Her LOVE table was amazing.. Her professionalism was A+. All around I would book her again doe any event that I have!

Great Job Jennier!!!