Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Events by Lady J

User Photos
todo alt text

We are THE LEE's!!! We were under a time crunch to find an Event Planner for our wedding. We were introduced to Jennifer. I sat with her and to her my vision for our wedding and the budget in which we wanted to stay in. She was/is extremely honest and real. My vision was a bit more than our budget; however, with some more realistic (on my part) choices, Events by Lady J created a day to remember. I was so stressed and Jennifer took the reigns on all of the decor. She only contacted me with a few minor changes but all in all I gave her the go ahead to CREATE. And CREATE she DID!!! Our wedding day was BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT! I will continue to use Events by Lady J for all of our future functions/events. WE LOVE YOU JENNIFER!!!!!!

Tracy and Teon Lee, Sr.
married April 14, 2018

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer & team were a pleasure to work with!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michelle, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

5 Stars all the way. When you do business with someone you want them to not only practice good business but you'd like to work with companies who you know are good at what they do, are professional, have great customer service, and develop great relationships with their clients. I've experienced all of this first hand with Events By Lady J, and you will too.
LionSight Media Group