SRS Events

Reston, Virginia View map Visit website

SRS Events, an award-winning and nationally published luxury wedding planning boutique, provides wedding planning to brides and grooms throughout Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland. We love working with all couples to share their love story and personalize their wedding day. Many couples come to us not knowing where to start in the planning process, or they have an idea of what they want their wedding to be, but don’t know how to bring it all together─that’s where we come in! SRS Events will guide you through the overwhelming planning process, bringing together not only all of the logistical details, but allowing your personalities to shine through on your wedding day. Our exceptional attention to detail and design, listening ear, and flawless execution will allow you to actually enjoy and savor your engagement and wedding day! We are fortunate to have had our beautiful weddings published in a variety of print and online publications, including Style Me Pretty, Washingtonian Weddings, and Modern Luxury Weddings.

SRS Events offers their clients a number of special services, providing them with a truly exceptional wedding planning experience. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Full and Partial Planning
  • Timeline management
  • Vendor recommendations
  • Floor plan creation
  • Month-of coordination
  • SRS Events is located in Washington, D.C., and serves couples throughout Baltimore and Annapolis, Maryland, and northern Virginia, Leesburg and Charlottesville.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 10/17/2020

Best Decision We Made...Not Even a Question

After an initial planned "long engagement" plus an additional year COVID delay, we had the pleasure of working with Stephanie for almost 2.5 years to make our wedding dreams a reality. Hiring Stephanie and her team at SRS Events was hands down the ABSOLUTE BEST decision we made during the entire planning process and I don't know what we would have done without Steph holding our hands throughout the journey. I consider myself a creative person who had tons of ideas and opinions on how I envisioned my perfect wedding, but when it came to making decisions...it can definitely be overwhelming. There are just SO MANY OPTIONS out there. This is where Steph's help really came into play. She assisted us by narrowing down choices, providing her expert opinion on our ideas, and organizing the entire day down to every last detail. When the time came, we literally had nothing to do but enjoy. Steph checked in regularly leading up to the event, sat in on our vendor meetings, and assisted in negotiating down prices. She created the perfect timeline and was extremeley prepared. I literally had zero idea if there was anything that went wrong throughout the day because she worked her magic and fixed it. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding soon after ours, which only made me appreciate working with SRS Events even more knowing how much of a difference an organized and seasoned Wedding Planner can make. At first I was a bit nervous to work with SRS Events because many of the photos of their past weddings seemed a bit more traditional and romantic than the boho-farm wedding I was envisioning, but after my consultation with Stephanie and hearing how organized and creative she was, I knew she was exactly the right partner I needed to work with. AND she knocked our groovy boho-disco-farm (whatever you want to call it) wedding out of the park! I was especially impressed with the online wedding planning platform that she uses with her clients, it helped us tremendously in staying on budget and organizing all our contacts and contracts in one place. Throughout the entire COVID postponement period, Steph remained calm and guided us through the process of amending our vendor contracts and coming up with creative solutions. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. This was the best money we spent on our wedding, without a doubt. What an amazing value and thanks for teaching me so much about party planning!
    Karen D. Married on 08/08/2020

Stephanie was incredible, made our day wonderful

I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie and SRS Events. From the beginning, I loved how she got to know us and what we were looking for in our day, it felt personal from the start. She made the entire process so easy--including all the prep work in advance, managing the entire team of vendors, all the way though to the wedding day itself. Our day was perfect, and felt completely seamless, so if anything went wrong behind the scenes, we had no idea!

We were also so appreciative of how gracious she was with helping us reschedule due to COVID (twice!). She helped alleviate so much stress at that time, and was an absolute life-saver in handling all the added work that came with that.

Stephanie was so amazing in helping us make decisions, giving us helpful suggestions on things we didn't even know we needed, and was incredibly responsive throughout. She was also great at sending us reminders about when we should be taking care of different aspects, so we never felt rushed as the final date neared. To top that all off, she had a baby during this process, and communicated with us early so even when she was taking time to be with her family, we never felt alone.

I would highly recommend Stephanie to absolutely everyone!
    Jillian Married on 07/11/2020

Best wedding decision we’ve made!!

Stephanie was more than we could’ve ever asked for in a wedding planner! I’m so extremely grateful for her guidance, honest advice, professionalism, poise and patience, especially when she rescheduled our wedding to 2021 due to COVID-19. We honestly could not have done all of the planning, coordinating and rescheduling without her. Best decision we’ve made when it came to our wedding. I highly recommend her without any doubts!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Location of (SRS Events)
Leesburg, Virginia, 20178
Washington, District of Columbia, 20036
Bethesda, Maryland, 20814

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding