SRS Events Reviews

SRS Events 6
SRS Events 7
  • Laura

Laura Moon · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect day, thanks to Stephanie's expertise!

I am the mother of the bride, Stephanie went above and beyond to make our daughter's dreams come true! She did not leave out one detail, she is organized, efficient, reliable and there for not only the bride but will help or answer anyone's questions. Her timeline was on point and she helped us all, throughout the day, to be sure everything ran smoothly. It was a flawless day and we could not have done it without Stephanie's expertise. She is so kind, caring and considerate of everyone. She truly goes above and beyond, even delivering the bride's bouquet to the home where it will be preserved. She is amazing!! Now if I could just hire her for my everyday life, that would be perfect!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Fore · Married on 10/05/2019

Ellen is a Godsend!

Hiring SRS Events, and more specifically Ellen, was the best decision we made for our wedding. We had her help with the last month when things were especially hectic (and my work schedule was crazy) and she made everything so easy for us. She brought our vision to life better than we ever could have envisioned and made sure that everyone had a fabulous time. I cannot thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/14/2019

Stephanie is an ANGEL sent from HEAVEN.

Stephanie is nothing short of a godsend when it comes to weddings. More than once I emailed her saying she was saving my life. I hired her as a day of coordinator, and I can’t sing praises to her enough. By the month before my wedding I was exhausted, stressed, and just tired of planning. I was panicked I would forget a small detail (who knew charger plates weren’t included??) or that I would make an error on timing for transportation, etc, the list could truly go on. Stephanie not only calmed every possible nerve, but she made our wedding day completely stress free. She came early and helped set up the reception room, and when we walked in it was beyond all expectations. She coordinated every vendor, confirmed every detail, and asked questions I would have never thought of without her. She even returned a rented cake stand for us, taking one major post-wedding to-do off our plate. She was available to me constantly – even before our official 1 month out contract started she was willing to answer completely crazy bride questions, and she made me feel so at ease before I even got to meet her in person. A few weeks before the wedding, she attended a final walk through with me and made sure every single detail was covered. We talked on the phone about general timeline details, and she made a timeline detailing every 10 minutes of the wedding day. Because of this, not only was I more comfortable, but our wedding party and parents all knew what was going on and where they needed to be without me having to lift a finger. She even made a full timeline, and a wedding party specific timeline to help highlight the most important pieces of information. I would not have survived without her. We had the most amazing wedding day, and I can say wholeheartedly that it is because of Stephanie. Full disclosure – writing this brought on tears just thinking about how thankful I am for her! You will not regret working with Stephanie. It was the best wedding decision we made, without a single doubt.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Gi · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing planner!

We hired SRS Events to our wedding and everything was absolutely amazing!! Stephanie is not only incredibly professional, but insanely creative and organized. She always answered our questions and helped solve any dilemma. She was also a fantastic lead collaborator with our other vendors. Our wedding was an absolute dream and we owe so much of that to Stephanie. We highly recommend SRS Events!! Thank you for everything, Stephanie!! ❤️

Sent on 09/27/2019

Janet Kim · Married on 09/01/2019

The absolute best.

When we first started the wedding planning process, we weren't sure if we needed a planner, but the more we looked into the logistics and details of putting together a wedding, the more we realized we needed professional advice and help.

Hiring Stephanie was hands-down one of the absolute best decisions we made in the whole process. She provided us with clear guidelines on how to organize our budget, how and when to hire vendors, and kept us on top of a million other details that we had no idea to expect. (Planning a wedding definitely teaches you to appreciate the nearly insane amount of detail it can take to pull it off!)

Although there are many wedding planners in the industry, we’re guessing there are few that can remain as sharply organized, endlessly cheerful, and warmly supportive as Stephanie was to us throughout the entire process. Stephanie was the person who kept us on top of vendor invoices, appointment schedules, and deadlines, in the midst of our busy work lives. She understood our vision and knew how to make it to come to life. Everyone in our wedding party was so deeply impressed by her impeccable professionalism and her kindness.

Stephanie was truly a blessing to us on our wedding day, and we will remember her with great fondness for the rest of our lives. Stephanie – we miss our near-daily emails, and wish you all the amazing success that you deserve!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    SRS Events 13
  • Yumi

Yumi Wu · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Planner Ever

Words can't even describe how amazing she is. Our wedding was epic! She is thoughtful, kind, smart, organized, efficient. Just this kindness and type A style all mixed in thats a perfect balance for a planner. Her creativity/design skills are next level. Our venue looked beautiful. All our vendors and our guests praised her. She is wonderful to work with and you will never regret it.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    SRS Events 14
    SRS Events 15
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/10/2019

Most amazing planner out there

Oh wow, I could write a book about how wonderful Stephanie is and I'm genuinely so sad our time together is over already! I really thought I could manage wedding planning on my own but January hit and I realized I needed help desperately. I scoured planners tirelessly to find someone who had the right style and cost, Stephanie was the perfect fit. Her work is sooo versatile, she can do classy, boho, vintage, rustic, elegant, you name it. And the cost was unbelievably reasonable for the quality of work she does. She stepped in four months out from my wedding and took on everything like Superwoman- contracts, communication with vendors, reaching out to the ones I still needed. She was SO responsive and organized, always on top of things. I was struggling with transportation and she knocked it out easily for me in one day. She handled so much, it was a huge weight of my shoulders the final weeks before the big day. She picked the perfect furniture rentals for my boho style, laidback wedding and worked with all of the vendors I had already hired to complete my vision. She had some amazing ideas along the way that I never would have thought of myself and I'm so grateful for her creativity! She's also more than willing to take on the challenges that come with planning, like frustrating last minute changes from the venue staff. Best attitude ever, always positive and optimistic, gets you even more excited for the wedding, which I didn't think was possible. The day of, she was again so wonderful, going above and beyond her duties, running gifts back and forth between the bridesmaids and groomsmen in pouring rain. The day after the wedding, she hand delivered my bouquet to the flower preservation company, saving my mom a long trip. She is so wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend hiring Stephanie. She is truly a lifesaver and your wedding will be 100 times more magical for it.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    SRS Events 16
    SRS Events 17
    SRS Events 18
    SRS Events 19
    SRS Events 20

Shae · Married on 04/20/2019

Stephanie is the best!

I simply can't say enough amazing things about Stephanie and how wonderful it was to work with her for a year as we planned our wedding. From the very beginning, she not only understood our vision for the wedding, but made it so much better!! Stephanie's creativity, talent, passion, ideas, energy, and overall vibes are everything you want in a planner. She made our day even better than we could've imagined. With Stephanie, we never had to worry about a single thing and when the wedding day arrived, we all were able to really enjoy the day knowing that she would take care of every last detail. If you get to work with Stephanie and her team, you're one of the lucky ones!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    SRS Events 30
    SRS Events 31

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Decision

Hiring SRS was hands down the best wedding decision we made. Our wedding would not have been possible without them. We are so impressed with their level of professionalism throughout the entire process. I'm very type-A and although I had some nervousness about some of our other vendors, I never ONCE doubted the ability of SRS. We had a very tricky venue logistically and Ellen had no trouble working extra long and hard to make our wedding a HUGE success and the best day of our lives. I cannot thank this company enough, and you can't find another company out there as good as them in their very reasonable price range. 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

James Wu · Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic planner with an eye for detail

Stephanie and her team were a great addition to perfect our wedding. She made sure the event ran smoothly and took care of some any problems that showed up during the day. We loved the fact that she carried a sewing kit in her bag of goodies, that helped a lot with the bride's dress when one of the straps came off.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

SRS was a serious life saver for me! Stephanie swooped in during the last month of planning, as I had done a lot of planning in advance, and tied up all the loose ends, arranged all the deliveries for me, coordinated phone calls, and was basically the wedding expert I needed. She's sweet, professional, and very pleasant to work with. I had a number of hiccups I was dealing with, and knowing I had her in my corner made my stress level so much lower. My husband initially scoffed at spending money on a wedding coordinator when I'm a pretty organized person (and do a fair amount of logistical planning for work), but was extremely thankful for everything she and her team did.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jungho · Married on 08/04/2018

Gosh, where do I even begin! Without Stephanie our wedding day would not have been as flawless as it was. From the moment we hired her, she quickly took control and understood our situation better than we ever did. Stephanie always stayed ahead of the curve and helped us address every task at hand. She even helped us save a substantial amount of money and helped us avoid pitfalls.

If you have second thoughts about hiring a wedding planner, let me assure you that it is the best decision to make. There will be things that you won't think of and problems that can and will go wrong. Stephanie will be there to make sure you enjoy your wedding day. I absolutely recommend Stephanie if you're looking for a planner.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Ricardo · Married on 07/28/2018

The best decision we made was hiring Stephanie and SRS

To this day we continue to receive many compliments on how amazing our wedding was. We’ve even had other married couples tell us that if they’d do it again, they would want it to be the same as ours. The credit for all of this goes to Stephanie and SRS Events. We were overwhelmed with having to juggle planning the wedding and work; and we didn’t know any vendors nor venues. The best decision we made was hiring Stephanie since the beginning (around 9 months before the wedding). Since the first meeting we were immediately relieved. She guided us through the whole process with very detailed timelines and budget milestones. The wedding was amazing; my wife and I were able to focus on the important part…enjoying the day and having fun with our guests. We left everything else in Stephanie’s hands and not only was it beautiful; but it was also flawless. All her vendors were so great to work with and very accommodating.
    Our wedding day will forever remain as such a unique and cherishing day in our memories and in those of our guests; and we owe this to Stephanie. The best decision you can make is hiring her and her team. They do such a great job! Thank you for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    SRS Events 32

Tommie · Married on 06/09/2018

Stephanie was amazing!!! We worked with her for over a year to plan our wedding (which took place at my Parent's house/ in their backyard) and she made our absolutely DREAM WEDDING happen!! All of the vendors she found for us from Band to florist to photographer to caterer were perfect and truly I had been dreaming and thinking of my wedding since I was about 5 and it 10000% surpassed my expectations!!! Stephanie was so patient and responsive and postive throughout the entire planning process and really always made me feel like she cared just as much as I did about every detail. She went above and beyond thinking of all the things my parents and my (now) husband (yay!) and I never would have thought of to make sure the wedding at my parents' home could feel just as smooth and elegant as if it were at a venue. She truly was amazing and so sweet and kind and so on top of everything and I truly do not think I can ever properly express my gratitude for just how amazing the day was!! I knew that I was able to totally relax and just enjoy the day because Stephanie was there and taking care of everything!! If you are looking for a wedding planner to make your dream wedding happen SRS Events is the Place to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Belinda · Married on 06/02/2018

Stephanie is the best..she made my daughters dream wedding come true!!! On top of every detail and very flexible with any requests we had. We truly could not of done without her ........I so recommend SRS Events
    Belinda Oxley

Sent on 06/05/2018

Matthew · Married on 06/02/2018

Sara was such a great woman to work with, always asked if we needed anything throughout the entire day, kept us on schedule, and helped keep people in line when they needed it. Really showed how important our happiness was throughout the day and really made us feel taken care of. She anticipated our needs before we even knew them. Well prepared and ready to take on any setbacks with a smile on her face. Never thought we personally needed a planner and we only got one due to our venue requiring one, but after seeing Sara work and how helpful she truly was, I have no idea how anyone could have a wedding without a girl like Sara running it. Highly recommend. We are super organized people and she still helped out immensely with preparation, running of event, executing details, and fast breakdown. She was even there for us the day after the wedding when something had been lost. Go with her for sure!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Stefanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Stephanie and her team were by far one of the best decisions we made with wedding vendors! We were not sure we wanted to even hire a DOC, but now we wish we had just hired her as our full time wedding planner! Our day would not have been nearly as stress free or beautiful/fun without her. She not only took care of last minute changes (hello drape change at 6AM on the wedding day) but she juggled 10 different vendor teams and a lot of personalities. Outside of all of the amazing work she did, she is also someone you would want to just hang out and get drinks with! She is so warm and welcoming, and she really makes you feel like your wedding day experience is her number one priority. If you have any doubts just hire SRS, you won't be sorry.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2018

Stephanie is an incredibly talented and wonderful wedding planner. She handled every request, question, and concern an anxious bride like me could imagine for a whole year! I, and my whole family, are so thankful to have met her and to have had her as a wedding planner. My mother was in tears after the wedding, out of sheer thankfulness to her and her wonderful team. The whole day was a blur, but Stephanie was always there to be found and nothing was amiss (that I ever found out about!). She truly made our wedding the best, most perfect day ever! I hope every bride is blessed with someone like Stephanie!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    SRS Events 33

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

I can't say enough great things about SRS Events and Ellen Head! When we initially reached out to SRS Events to inquire about their services, Stephanie was honest with us about the best package given our budget and circumstances. I was going through my first year of law school while my now-husband and I were planning our wedding. We selected the month-of plan and it was totally worth it! When we first consulted with Ellen a month before the wedding, she was so kind and understanding. She had several great suggestions and working with her long-distance was super easy, as we live in Boston, MA. Ellen was on top of her game and kept us up to speed about anything that we still needed to do in preparation for our big day.

Ellen was easy to work with, flexible, and responsive to all of our questions/concerns. She was also great in managing our crazy and rambunctious wedding party (which was no easy task!). Because we don't live in Virginia, we weren't able to visit our venues before booking which made settling on decoration ideas a little difficult. We ended up making most of our decorations - everything from the flowers to the centerpieces - and eventually had everything together the night before the wedding. Ellen was willing to collect the decorations from us that night. She and her staff (Sara & Kayla) got to the venues early (like, 8:00a early because our ceremony was at 11:30a) to set up for us and it was AMAZING! We never had anything specific in mind for most of our decorations, but the girls put everything together perfectly! I couldn't have been happier!

We received so many compliments about Ellen and her team - our wedding party loved her! I would absolutely recommend SRS Events, especially Ellen, to any bride and groom looking for a fantastic wedding planner.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Maryann · Married on 05/19/2018

Stephanie was amazing to work with every step of the way. She had wonderful suggestions, she presents information clearly and uses nice style. She was always willing to help with whatever I asked about. She made the whole planning process stay on track by regularly letting me know what to focus on. Best of all, the end product was a perfect day and everything was well taken care of.

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Stephanie from SRS Events is the most amazing wedding coordinator. I hired her for day of/month of coordination, but Stephanie went way beyond that. From organizing walk-throughs of the site, coordinating the rehearsal, to working with ALL my various vendors, Stephanie went well above the call of duty. She made sure everything flowed smoothly and that all of the little things (and big things) were taken care of. Because of her, there was little to no stress for me on my wedding day! Hiring SRS Events was the best investment I made in terms of my wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    SRS Events 34
    SRS Events 35
    SRS Events 36

Anna · Married on 03/24/2018

I am so incredibly grateful for everything SRS Events did to make my wedding absolutely perfect. We hired SRS Events about two months out from our wedding to take advantage of their month and day of planning package. Ellen was INCREDIBLE. She was very knowledgeable about our venue and was familiar with most of our vendors. She was very quick to respond. She made coordinating easy by simply having us 'cc her on everything to keep her in the loop. She kept us organized, on time, and calm for the whole day and our rehearsal. She dealt with every little issue as it came up, and allowed me, my family, and all my guests to enjoy the most perfect wedding day! Ellen made set up and clean up a breeze and made sure all my vendors knew what to do and where to be. I don't know what we would have done without Ellen. I seriously needed some deodorant right before the ceremony and her assistant just whipped some out of her bag to save the day! I cannot recommend Ellen and the rest of Stephanie's team highly enough!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Kaileen · Married on 03/10/2018

I would have been completely lost without Stephanie and SRS Events! Planning a wedding is a full time job and I needed help. I hired Stephanie to do month-of wedding coordination and it was a life saver. She handled timeline, vendor confirmation, setting up decor, coordinating all the vendors, cuing music and walking for the ceremony, helping with clean up, and so much more. She is a quick communicator - always responding to my many questions in no time. Knowing Stephanie was there making sure everything went smoothly was such a relief. I was able to truly enjoy my day! I could not recommend SRS Events more! Thank you Stephanie!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Gwen · Married on 02/17/2018

I absolutely can't express how wonderful it was to work with Stephanie and SRS events. My husband and I were both deployed for some time leading up to the wedding and found ourselves overwhelmed with planning. I reached out to Stephanie and she took our vision and made it a reality. She offered sound recommendations and suggestions to make our day extra special. On the big day, she was right there making sure all the final details were in place. Everything went off on schedule with no problems. We were truly lucky that we chose Stephanie!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Casey · Married on 02/10/2018

Stephanie was amazing!! I highly recommend working with her for you special day. Stephanie is detailed oriented, accommodating, professional, eager to please and wonderful/timely with communication (phone, email, text). She quickly understood my vision and assisted me in executing it perfectly. My guests could not stop raving about the centerpieces, flow and style of my wedding - all thanks to Stephanie!

Sent on 03/11/2018