Events By CP Catering Reviews

20 | Camarillo, CA

20 Reviews for Events By CP Catering

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dear Martin - Events by CP Catering

I'm writing an open letter because that is how much we love your food. After finally decompressing from the wedding I am here to say THANK YOU. I couldn't imagine our wedding going any smoother. The food was so DELICIOUS people are still talking about it. Your staff was just top notch and I couldn't have been happier with the decision. Everyone along the way was so professional and supportive and you guys executed a 5 star dinner. Thank you so so much. Looking forward to working with you again!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

So, ignore my 5 stars above -- the only reason there aren't more stars is because Weddingwire won't let me. If I write a second review does that count as 10 stars? This company deserves it.

OMG. Everyone we worked with was amazing!!! I can't say enough nice things about them.

We had originally had a different caterer, who, to make a long story short, didn't work out at the last minute. And, at the last minute, not only was Martin there to take our call, he calmed us down and told us not to worry that he would work with us. He meant what he said when he told us not to worry. He really saved our wedding.

Not only did he save it, but I am genuinely grateful that the whole "other caterer" fiasco (and yes, it was a fiasco) happened because it allowed us to find Martin, Events by CP Catering. Their food was incredible. O

Martin was our main contact person and pulled everything together and he was amazing. He came up with these specialty ideas that were unique and yummy - we couldn't give our guests enough! And his staff is super organized, (something that i'm not) so he really helped me keep on schedule.

Our big day came – Martin and his team were there early prepping everything to perfection. His whole team was professional, friendly and efficient.

All night people showered us with compliments for our food.

These are the nicest human beings you'll ever meet. Like, I want to be friends with them in real life. They are incredible. The food was incredible. And they were super professional. If you ever are lucky enough to work with these guys, you'll be in good hands.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Andrea · Married on 12/13/2014

After attending a Bridal Expo in Santa Barbara I was excited to consider Events by CP Catering in some of my wedding planning.   Luckily I was able to use them for my rehearsal dinner at my house.

They were early and the buffet style Mexican food was amazing.   The set up was beautiful, they were very helpful and very professional.   Everyone loved the food and talked about it the whole weekend.  It was nice to have a party where my house was clean before my guests arrived and just as clean if not cleaner after they packed up and left.   I definitely will consider them for my next event. Thank you chef Martin I can't say enough about how they made my day so special and took all of the pressure off of me.   Thank you so very much for everything!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2015
  • User3325212 · event on 04/28/2013

Events by CP Catering has been an amazing company to work with. As a Wedding Coordinator it is hard to find people you can trust to get the job done, without a flaw. Events by CP Catering has never let me know... I have used them for many years and will continue to use them for many more. Their service is outstanding and the food is to die for... Absolutely the best around...

Sent on 06/14/2013

miriam · Married on 07/17/2010

Martin and his staff provided an exeptional service for my July wedding in Santa Barbara. From the begining, CP gave us piece of mind, Martin would often tell me "Let me worry about it, not you" The filet mignon and the salmon were exquisite, their service exceeded my expectations and I would definetly recomend it for future events. thank you, Miriam and Art

Sent on 12/12/2010
  • Megan and Peter

Megan and Peter · Married on 06/27/2010

We loved working Martin and Lupe! Not only are they fun to work with but their food is amazing!!! When we went in for our tasting we had the best experience...so much fun. We ALL ended up practically licking our plates clean (and I'm not exaggerating). You won't find two more giving people...they truly made our rehearsal dinner magical. Thank you! -Megan and Peter

Sent on 08/25/2010

Brad · Married on 01/16/2010

Planning a Wedding is the most stressful thing, for me it was until I met with Martin Owner of CP Catering. We met at his restaurant in Camarillo, he was hones and after our first mtg he stated "No pressure this is my proposal if you decide to go with me give me a call then you give me a deposit". That statement made think he knows what he is doing and he knows his work. I check around and prices were much more than his. We had our tasting and he still gave me time to think about. I went home and put the check in the Mail. Another thing I like is that he did not pressure us on the contrary to other caters; they want your money at the end of your consultation. The food was excellent, Service excellent. Martin met with us and worked with me on my menu, I wanted something unique he even made a signature drink for us. I don't have words to disc rive how wonderful Martin and his crew were. I read on some of his cards, "Sit, Relax & Enjoy your Event" we take care of the rest. They do mean this.

Sent on 04/09/2010
  • F

lizbeth · Married on 01/02/2010

Martin owner of Events by CP was an amazing person to work with and helped to make my wedding day exactly what I had dreamed it to be. The staff during the whole event was absolutely wonderful to work with. They were extremely responsive and very flexible. All our guests raved about the food and the appetizers Station was an absolute hit!! Thank you to everyone at CP Catering for making my dream wedding a reality!

Susan · Married on 12/12/2009

Events by CP Catering is the best. I first called them just to get an idea about the food and after the first call I knew they were the ones! They handled everything for me and made my wedding planning so easy. They don't call themselves full service for nothing. They handled everything from the food, to the lovely linens on the tables and they even did the bar! Martin was great he told me not to worry that he would handle everything and he did.

Anna · Married on 10/17/2009

We had exactly what we wanted. It was an elegant wedding and delicious fine food, a perfectly planned and executed day. Events by CP Catering did the rentals & decor as well as the catering and planning. They were just there for us throughout the process of figuring everything out and making it what we wanted. The food was delicious everyone raved about the food and the sauce over the meat. The service was also superb and we could not have been happier. I would greatly recommend them.

debrah · Married on 05/02/2009

Chef Martin is absolutely amazing! WOW, He is not only a super chef, he is also so nice to work with, so generous. The quality of the food is exceptional and the Service. He also proposed dessert alternatives and we ended up with a fabulous dessert. We had a tasting at his restaurant and we also try his Friday night dinners several times, he has a different menu every week. He is fantastic!!

Sent on 05/09/2009

Angie · Married on 03/21/2009

My husband and I are still reeling at what an amazing job everyone at Events by CP Catering did for our wedding! We knew it would be great, but really, we were SO impressed...and so were all of our guests! Everyone we have talked to since the big day has gone on and on about how beautiful it was, the awesome food, the service, and how much fun they had. We couldn't be happier and I get all welled-up just thinking about it! Martin, I can't thank you enough for going the extra mile for us. You were the voice of reason and a calm in the storm. Your expert advice and guidance allowed us to enjoy this special time in our lives. It means so much to both of us and we will never forget how thoughtful and accommodating you have been. Hopefully some of our friends will have their weddings with you so we can go!

Sent on 05/10/2009

leslie · Married on 01/03/2009

In a word, Martin is INCREDIBLE! His passion for food translates into delicious and visually stunning concoctions that made our wonderful event even more wonderful. From the fun we had at the tasting held at his restaurant and his last-minute (the day before!) accommodation of my husband's desire for tortilla soup, to the final execution of the wedding meal, all was first-rate. Taste, style, presentation, service, creativity - this vendor has it all. We look forward to seeing a cookbook from him someday...

Sent on 01/19/2009

Events By CP Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review; it was an honor to be part of your special day.

Sandra · Married on 08/07/2008

Martin, Thank you and your staff for such a wonderful evening! All of your staff was absolutely amazing! We couldn’t have asked for more. We were so happy when our guests came up and said how much they enjoyed the food and how tasty it was, and that your staff was so gracious and kind, but special thanks to Chef Martin Ledesma I had my reservations because the restaurant does not represent what you can do, when they told me Chili Peppers I said " I don't want Mexican food", but I gave it a try and stop by on Friday night for his specials, after I try his appetizer and the flavors I book him on the spot. I recommend CP Catering and TRY HIS FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIALTIES AND YOU WILL BE AMAZE. CHILI PEPPERS THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN CAMARILLO. s.

Sent on 09/30/2008

Events By CP Catering's reply:

Thank you and it's always a pleasure to see customers come back to our Restaurant for our Friday Night Specials after we have done their weddings.

Cesar · Married on 06/21/2008

Martin and his staff did a tremendous job for us. He's menu was beautiful and tasty. He was very flexible in meeting our needs and really worked to make sure that we had the wedding meal of our dreams. His staff was professional and courteous and was very attentive to the needs of our guests. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 07/10/2008

Events By CP Catering's reply:

Thank you for your review CJ. It was a great pleasure to be part of your wedding.

cathy · Married on 03/08/2008

One of a kind!! Made us feel like we were royalty!!!

Not only was the food delicious, but Chef Ledesma and his staff were such a pleasure to work with. From the day I booked the event to the day of the event, the service I received was second to none!

I would STRONGLY recommend him!

Cathy Zavala

Sent on 03/11/2008

Pat · Married on 12/29/2007

I would recommed Chef Martin owner of Chili Peppers Catering to anyone wanting to have an amazing wedding for a reasonable price. Chili Peppers Restaurant was an amazing caterer. We really could not have asked for better and the food was exeptional.

Sent on 02/19/2008

N · Married on 08/25/2007

Chili Peppers Restaurant was an amazing caterer. We really could not have asked for better. They took care of us like we were family. Martin was extremely helpful and went above and beyond for us. I would hire them again in an instant. Our reception was perfect and we were so pleased.

Sent on 09/15/2007

Rosie · Married on 07/07/2007

Martin was wonderful. He worked within my budget and the food was delicious. I received lots of compliments on the food and the servers. I have already recommended him to several people. I am looking forward to using him again.

Sent on 09/06/2007

Angie · Married on 05/25/2007

Chili Peppers Catering food and service was above and beyon, Martin treated us like family. Everyone loved the food and I have already recomended him and would hire him any time.

Sent on 09/18/2007