White Sand Travel

579 Shadow Oaks Drive, Stone Mountain, GA 30087 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About White Sand Travel

White Sand Travel of Atlanta, Georgia specializes in custom honeymoon and destination wedding design and planning. We are passionate about helping busy couples who want to plan a flawless and memorable occasion. We draw on our over 25 years of experience, our relationship with vendors and suppliers and our personal experience and education to curate an experience that is unique to you.

Experience
Judith White is the owner of White Sand Travel, which she established 12 years ago after her own disappointing honeymoon experience.

Additional team members include Romance Travel Experts, Cruise Expert and an Administrative Assistant – all available to ensure detailed planning of your memorable and quality travel experience.

We collaborate with hundreds of couples just like you to plan your own signature destination wedding, honeymoon or romantic trip to the Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Mexico or South America. Our team of experts offer a complimentary call so we can learn more about you and what you want for your special trip. We take your love story and use all the details you share with us to all the important and meaningful components so that you can have the custom experience that you want and deserve.

Our services include the design and booking of every componet of your trip from air, resort, round-trip transfers and add on services like Spa treatments, dining under the stars, private transfers and comprehensive travel insurance.

We are excited that you've stopped by our storefront to learn more about us.

We look forward to serving you.

P.S. Use the link below to preview our Epic Honeymoon.

Follow White Sand Travel on
Honeymoon fun
Honeymoon fun
Sexy overwater villa
Sexy overwater villa
Have you been to Barbados?
Have you been to Barbados?
"WOW"  Overwater Wedding
ssc ovv 51 5500 160555590834801

30 Reviews for White Sand Travel

1 User photo

Hugh & Juanchella Francis · Married on 02/12/2020

Outstanding Vacation Planning Services!!!

Working with White Sand Travel (Judith) was absolutely
    A-MAZ-ING! She delivered on every single request we had for a wonderful vacation experience. We highly recommend White Sand Travel for all you romantic getaway destinations!

Sent on 02/12/2020

White Sand Travel's reply:

Hugh and Juanchella,

I grateful for this kind review. I thank you so much for the trust you've placed in me to handle your travel arrangements and I look forward to working with you in the future.

All my best,

Judith

Crystal · Married on 10/13/2019

Love Judith and White Sand Travel!

Judith has been a godsend! She was the first person I contacted a year and half ago when we chose to do a destination wedding and I am so glad! We have a large wedding guest list and she has managed all of them and their needs. Not to mention the bridezila, lol. She was very quick to respond to any requests and was so professional. There is no one else I would recommend but her to plan my wedding! Thank you Judith!

Sent on 09/24/2019

White Sand Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal. It's been a joy to work with you and your guests. We've had many a laughs and I feel like a friend and not your travel agent.
    I appreciate the opportunity and trust you placed in me and I can't wait to share in your joy next month.
    Success and love!
    Judith

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

White Sand Travel Pricing

White Sand Travel Price Rates

White Sand Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Honeymoons
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Central America
    Dominican Republic
    East Europe
    Mexico
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• White Sand Travel 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • White Sand Travel 2
    Georgia Exclusive

Take advantage of our exclusive offer and experience the best Caribbean all–inclusive resorts at a price you'll love even more.

We are talking adult-only, all-inclusive, beachfront resort with all ocean-view rooms.

• White Sand Travel 3
    Reserve One, Get One

Book One Room, Get One Room FREE

With sunny days around the corner, our 2-for-1 promotion is perfect for bringing groups together to celebrate milestones they may have missed.

Book both rooms on one vacation.

Or, book their free room a separate second vacation—a great way to try out another resort

• 579 Shadow Oaks Drive Stone Mountain, Georgia, 30087 See on map
    770-629-9389 (Phone number)
    Location of (White Sand Travel)