White Sand Travel

579 Shadow Oaks Drive, Stone Mountain, GA 30087 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About White Sand Travel

White Sand Travel of Atlanta, Georgia specializes in custom honeymoon and destination wedding design and planning. We are passionate about helping busy couples who want to plan a flawless and memorable occasion. We draw on our over 25 years of experience, our relationship with vendors and suppliers and our personal experience and education to curate an experience that is unique to you.

Experience
Judith White is the owner of White Sand Travel, which she established 13 years ago after her own lackluster honeymoon travel experience. Additional team members include Romance Travel Experts, Cruise Expert and an Administrative Assistant – all available for planning a memorable and quality travel experience.

We collaborate with hundreds of couples just like you to plan your own signature destination wedding, honeymoon or romantic trip to the Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Mexico or South America. Our team of experts offer a complimentary call so we can learn more about you and what you want for your special trip. We take your love story and use all the details you share with us to filter in all the things that are important to you so we can create the custom experience that you want. Our services include every componet of your trip from air, resort, round-trip transfers and add on services like Spa treatments, dining under the stars, private transfers and comprehensive travel insurance.

We are excited that you've stopped by our storefront to learn more about us. We look forward to serving you.

Follow White Sand Travel on
Restaurant
Restaurant
moonpalace1626
White Sand Travel
mujeres photos videos resort gallery zvrimjsofterr
presid suite1
White Sand Travel
private islands coco plum island resort belize
slide 30

1 User photo

White Sand Travel 1

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Responsive, detail-oriented, and caring

Judith was wonderful in helping us to plan our honeymoon to Greece. She was very responsive and detail-oriented, which is immensely important when planning travels overseas, especially if you are trying to plan a wedding at the same time! The only item she missed was booking a private tour on one of our island stays, but she offered to make up for it once we realized the error. I would highly recommend Judith - she listens to her clients desires and seems to care about helping them plan a honeymoon that suits what they are looking for.

Sent on 01/07/2019

White Sand Travel's reply:

Sarah,

Happy New Year to you and Patrick and thank you for this review. Planning your honeymoon was very important to me and I was just heartbroken when I missed the tour.
    I'm glad you had a good experience and I can't thank you enough for entrusting me with your special vacation. I treasure the relationship we built and I would be honored to help you with any needs you have for travel.

MICHAELA SUMMERS · Married on 09/08/2018

Impeccable service!

When my husband and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted to have an intimate wedding ceremony. So we initially decided to get married in Jamaica where we would have a wedding, honeymoon, and vacation all in one. I got in touch with Judith White. She was referred to me from one of my sorority sisters. We told her what we wanted and she was on it. Her presentation of the hotels on the island was impeccable!! We ended up having an intimate wedding here in Atlanta, but we still wanted to go to Jamaica for our honeymoon. She was very patient with us and extremely helpful. We chose to go to Zilara Hyatt in Montego Bay and we are so glad we chose that hotel! It was EVERYTHING we wanted and needed for our honeymoon. Judith was WONDERFUL & I would recommend her to everyone!! She does not have a flaw in her services. We will be working with her for future business for anniversaries and more!

Sent on 12/12/2018

White Sand Travel's reply:

Hi Micheala,

Happy New Year! Thank you so much for this kind review. I had a great time working with you on your special event and would not hesitate to help you with future trips. It was definitely a great experience for me to get to you know you and design your honeymoon according to your needs.
    I truly am blessed to have people like you!

Best wishes always,

Judith

White Sand Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Mexico, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• White Sand Travel 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • White Sand Travel 2
    Engagement 20

We are pleased to offer you a 5% savings on your honeymoon booking when you book on or before May 1, 2019.

Terms apply (package must be $5,000.00 or greater)

• 579 Shadow Oaks Drive Stone Mountain, Georgia, 30087 See on map