White Sand Travel

579 Shadow Oaks Drive, Stone Mountain, GA 30087 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About White Sand Travel

White Sand Travel of Stone Mountain, Georgia specializes in customized travel planning for destination weddings and honeymoons. The team at White Sands Travel shares their over 25 years of experience while planning your ideal destination wedding, honeymoon or romantic getaway. Your wedding adventure is just around the corner with White Sands Travel.

Experience
Judith White is the owner of White Sand Travel, which she established 13 years ago after her own lackluster honeymoon travel experience. Additional team members include Romance Travel Experts, Cruise Expert and an Administrative Assistant – all available for planning a memorable and quality travel experience.

This travel planning business can help you plan a destination wedding, honeymoon or romantic trip to the Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Mexico or South America. The team of experts will work with you to plan the details of the travel experience of your dreams, including travel insurance.

Follow White Sand Travel on
Bed rooms
Bed rooms
moonpalace1626
White Sand Travel
mujeres photos videos resort gallery zvrimjsofterr
presid suite1
White Sand Travel
private islands coco plum island resort belize
slide 30
slide 88
slide 32

22 Reviews for White Sand Travel

1 User photo

White Sand Travel 1

Treeca · Married on 11/18/2017

Judith was amazing! I appreciate how stress free my entire experience working with her was. We traveled with a groups of about 29 people to Jamaica and most had never traveled before. So between the flights, transfers, passports, oh and did I mention my wedding. Judith did an amazing job with organizing and helping me plan for everything! Thanks again.

White Sand Travel 2

Devotiya · Married on 09/09/2017

Judith was the absolute best. She stayed in touch with me even after midnight. She also mad sure we got the best rate possible. Whe Hurrican Irma hit St. Thomas, our honeymoon destination right before our wedding Judith made sure that she found us the next best place...Hawaii!!!!!! We have never ever used a travel agent before our honeymoon but with Judith I’m happy our first time was a great experience. We will definitely will be using White Sands Travel Again.

Mr & Mrs Gibbons

Sent on 10/24/2017

White Sand Travel's reply:

Hi Devotiya and Eric, Thanks so much for your beautiful review. I enjoyed working with you and definitely was committed to making sure you had a good experience. I am so glad I got a chance to be a part of your special day. All my best, Judith

White Sand Travel Pricing

White Sand Travel Price Rates

White Sand Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Mexico, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance