White Sand Travel Reviews

White Sand Travel 1
  • Hugh

Hugh Pabarue · Married on 07/02/2019

Exceptional Vacation Planning

Very knowledgeable about the travel business. Take time out to make certain that you are comfortable with the arrangements. Friendly and responsible

Sent on 07/02/2019

Hugh,

Thank you so very much. It was my pleasure to work with you on your milestone anniversary vacation.

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Responsive, detail-oriented, and caring

Judith was wonderful in helping us to plan our honeymoon to Greece. She was very responsive and detail-oriented, which is immensely important when planning travels overseas, especially if you are trying to plan a wedding at the same time! The only item she missed was booking a private tour on one of our island stays, but she offered to make up for it once we realized the error. I would highly recommend Judith - she listens to her clients desires and seems to care about helping them plan a honeymoon that suits what they are looking for.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sarah,

Happy New Year to you and Patrick and thank you for this review. Planning your honeymoon was very important to me and I was just heartbroken when I missed the tour.
    I'm glad you had a good experience and I can't thank you enough for entrusting me with your special vacation. I treasure the relationship we built and I would be honored to help you with any needs you have for travel.

MICHAELA SUMMERS · Married on 09/08/2018

Impeccable service!

When my husband and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted to have an intimate wedding ceremony. So we initially decided to get married in Jamaica where we would have a wedding, honeymoon, and vacation all in one. I got in touch with Judith White. She was referred to me from one of my sorority sisters. We told her what we wanted and she was on it. Her presentation of the hotels on the island was impeccable!! We ended up having an intimate wedding here in Atlanta, but we still wanted to go to Jamaica for our honeymoon. She was very patient with us and extremely helpful. We chose to go to Zilara Hyatt in Montego Bay and we are so glad we chose that hotel! It was EVERYTHING we wanted and needed for our honeymoon. Judith was WONDERFUL & I would recommend her to everyone!! She does not have a flaw in her services. We will be working with her for future business for anniversaries and more!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Hi Micheala,

Happy New Year! Thank you so much for this kind review. I had a great time working with you on your special event and would not hesitate to help you with future trips. It was definitely a great experience for me to get to you know you and design your honeymoon according to your needs.
    I truly am blessed to have people like you!

Best wishes always,

Treeca · Married on 11/18/2017

Judith was amazing! I appreciate how stress free my entire experience working with her was. We traveled with a groups of about 29 people to Jamaica and most had never traveled before. So between the flights, transfers, passports, oh and did I mention my wedding. Judith did an amazing job with organizing and helping me plan for everything! Thanks again.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    White Sand Travel 2

Kendra · event on 11/05/2017

White Sand Travel does not disappoint. Judith is professional and so responsive. I would definitely recommend that you allow her to plan your next special getaway.
    We have used her for our honeymooon and first year anniversary travel. She is welll traveled and speaks from experience.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Devotiya · Married on 09/09/2017

Judith was the absolute best. She stayed in touch with me even after midnight. She also mad sure we got the best rate possible. Whe Hurrican Irma hit St. Thomas, our honeymoon destination right before our wedding Judith made sure that she found us the next best place...Hawaii!!!!!! We have never ever used a travel agent before our honeymoon but with Judith I’m happy our first time was a great experience. We will definitely will be using White Sands Travel Again.

Mr & Mrs Gibbons

Sent on 10/24/2017

Hi Devotiya and Eric,

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. I enjoyed working with you and definitely was committed to making sure you had a good experience.

I am so glad I got a chance to be a part of your special day.

All my best,

Janita · Married on 08/05/2017

Judith was a delight to work with over the past year. My now husband and I truly appreciated all the dedication and time spent into ensuring that we had the perfect wedding and honeymoon. Judith was always professional, prompt with replying and sending emails. And when we experienced minor hiccups during our destination wedding weekend she stepped in even from the states doing behind the scenes work to damage control. She truly is a servant and has a passion for what she does. She did a great job and i would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/24/2017
  • ANTOINETTE

ANTOINETTE · Married on 05/05/2017

LOOK NO FURTHER!!! I really do not know where to begin. When I first found Judith on wedding wire I went through all her reviews one by one. All her previous reviews were excellent so I made an inquiry. As soon as I submitted the inquiry, I received a call from Judith minutes later which was very impressive. She is assisting with my destination wedding in Nassau, Bahamas at Melia Nassau Beach Resort on May 5, 2017. Judith was prompt and professional with every task that was set forth. She assisted with locating the venue, room blocks and accommodations, ground transportation, flights, and entertainment booking/ideas. She also creatively designed our website. Judith is very personable, professional, prompt, friendly, and just and overall breath of fresh air. She literally went over and beyond to ensure that I stayed stress free. Practically everyone that was a part of my 60+ personnel wedding party fell in love with Judith. The feedback that I received back on her thus far has been amazing. She does not miss a beat and has gone over every intricate detail of our entire event with a fine tooth comb. I am glad that I made the decision to hire Judith. We have been corresponding for a year now and we are exactly 3 months out. I just want to say that my fiancé and I really appreciate you and all that you have done for us up until this point, because you are truly amazing!!

Sent on 02/10/2017

anoinette · Married on 05/05/2017

Paige Drayton

Judith was very knowledgeable and provided great guidance.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Nadira · Married on 04/29/2017

Monique and Judith are the best. Let me start by saying that my wedding planning was not the easiest. My resort was under construction and they cancelled on us 2 months prior to the wedding. Monique and Judith both worked so hard and I mean hard to get everything back to where it needed to be. They were like my best friends during this process. They are very professional. Whenever I had a question or just needed to vent about what was going on with the wedding they were a phone call or an email away. I will recommend them for any of your travel needs especially weddings. You ladies are the best and I cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 04/18/2017
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/05/2016

DO NOT CONSIDER USING ANYONE ELSE! I met Judith at a Bridal Show and she stood out from all the other vendors because she was so sweet and really helpful. My decision to use her was made when she sent a handwritten thank you note to me for visiting her booth at the show. She helped me plan my 8 day 7 night honeymoon to the Czech Republic, complete with driver's, hotel, tours, dinner, breakfast, etc. She responds almost instantly to all my emails and really has a passion for what she does. She finds phenomenal deals and works just as fast as I would if I were planning it by myself. I would highly recommend her to any friends or family or even strangers who want a stress free honeymoon planning experience.

Sent on 02/27/2016

Patrisha · Married on 10/22/2016

When making a decision to host your wedding away from home, the possibilities can be terrifying! White Sand Travel completely took away the stress of planning our destination wedding. It was a great comfort working with such a well-traveled team of agents who obviously enjoy serving others. Unlike the impersonal, one-way communication of "going-it-alone" through travel websites, WST offered hands-on, real-world experiences and recommendations. The biggest plus was their PATIENCE! We were so indecisive initially. We couldn't decide between several destinations, and then when we chose Jamaica, we hopped around from Montego Bay to Negril to Ochos Rios! Judith White was very patient with us, and the fact that she is from this beautiful island, has traveled the world, and has personally stayed at some truly exquisite accommodations, she was able to give us some great insight into the various resorts that we were considering. When we finally narrowed down our choice, Judith walked us through the exquisite grounds of Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, and described everything in great detail; down to the splendidly plumaged peacocks! She told us about the various activities and restaurants on the resort, and even shared with us some "hot spots" across the island worth checking out. White Sand Travel not only helped us to find and book the perfect place to exchange our wedding vows, but they operated within our budget and never pressured us to do more than we could. We are so happy that White Sand Travel was able to take away the stress of the unknown and replace it with professional, personable, and spot-on customer service. We will definitely use White Sand Travel to book our next vacation and have already referred our family and friends to WST!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Tamara · Married on 10/24/2015

Judith is very personable and works well with my entire party. She provided us with a options and had great background information on Resorts and Hotels. We trust her and know that she has our best interest at heart.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Dee · Married on 10/24/2015

From start to finish.... it was top notch, quality and very classy.

Sent on 12/12/2015

I was a guest of the bride and I know she was very happy with the trip arrangement. My husband and I had a marvelous time not only were we there for the wedding, but we had a great vacation with a lot of great memories.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Kierra · Married on 10/24/2015

White Sand Travel was the BEST!! Plenty information was giving prior to the trip, Transactions were easy, communication was always available, &/or calls were returned in reasonable times. I will definitely be using White Sand Travel for my next vacations to come!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Vendor was very helpful. She did a wonderful job making sure that I booked the trip that was best for my family and i.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Latoya · Married on 10/25/2014

Our family has worked with White Sand Travel for years and recommended them to us for our destination wedding in Jamaica a few months ago. Our personal and guest interaction with Judith was great! She provided all of the information we asked, was the point of contact for all of our guests, and was extremely patient with myself, a very picky and persistent bride! :) She went above and beyond with her assistance in making sure our wedding went off without a hitch and even communicated with our vendors in Jamaica, if needed. I can not say enough great things about our experience and would recommend White Sand Travel to anyone looking for an outstanding travel company for their wedding or personal travel. We look forward to working with Judith and her team in the future to plan other trips and anniversaries!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Nyree · event on 08/14/2014

White Sand Travel (WST)was amazing to work with and I could not have pulled off such a successful event with out them. My event was a 40th birthday cruise and I had over 40 guests to plan for! WST's professionalism, timeliness/responsiveness and overall management for planning/booking this trip was second to none. I HIGHLY recommend them and plan to use them for my next adventure!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Anthony · event on 08/11/2014

My wife and I have traveled quit a bit through out our marriage but, we had never used a travel agent. Judith was professional in every way, helpful and most of all, very patient. Our experience with her made us wonder how we could have ever traveled without her expert help. She is truly an asset. One which we plan to utilize in the future

Sent on 02/07/2015

Georgia · event on 06/15/2014

Judith is very friendly and knowledgeable about her craft. She will find you the best deal to match your budget and the properties are always above expectations. Her presentation of your vacation choices and then selection is beyond measure--easy to read and understand. She is also very responsive, sometimes I wonder if she sleeps. Thank you Judith for everything!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Carolyn · event on 10/14/2010

Judith handled every little detail, things I would never have remembered! The trip was a dream, no stress. I highly recommend her to plan your next excursion.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Kendra · Married on 11/05/2016

Judith was a delight to work with from start to finish. She is well traveled and very well versed on ny place you inquire about. She booked our entire honeymoon and I mean she didn't miss one detail. She described the accommodation and when we arrived it was exactly as she explained. The resort was relaxing, quiet, and free of children (my choice) and everything we could hope for and more. She is a great listener, she would answer each question I had in great detail. She also worked to ensure we got the very best rate possible. If you are looking for 5 start treatment from someone who's passion is creating that perfect experience for you, look no further than the Romance and Travel Expert, Ms. Judith White at White Sand Travel!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Malarie · Married on 09/07/2015

Partnering with White Sand Travel was the best decision we could have made for planning our destination wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Judith is knowledgeable about the resorts in Jamaica and I immediately felt confident that Judith will work the resorts on our behalf to ensure that our special day is amazing. Judith is very prompt, always very quick to respond, and always makes herself available whenever we need to talk. My experience with Judith thus far has been awesome, and I would recommend her to any one of my close friends.

Sent on 02/10/2015