White Sand Travel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Carol S. Married on 07/13/2021

Awesome Experience!

It is always a delight to work with Judith and White Sands Travel.
    They make our Anniversary trip Special & Awesome!
    Good Job!

Carol,
    It's a pleasure to work with you to make your anniversary trip every year. God placed us on a path and the journey has been pure joy! I appreciate you!
    Hugh J. Married on 02/12/2020

Outstanding Vacation Planning Services!!!

Working with White Sand Travel (Judith) was absolutely
    A-MAZ-ING! She delivered on every single request we had for a wonderful vacation experience. We highly recommend White Sand Travel for all you romantic getaway destinations!

Hugh and Juanchella,

I grateful for this kind review. I thank you so much for the trust you've placed in me to handle your travel arrangements and I look forward to working with you in the future.

All my best,

Crystal Married on 10/13/2019

Love Judith and White Sand Travel!

Judith has been a godsend! She was the first person I contacted a year and half ago when we chose to do a destination wedding and I am so glad! We have a large wedding guest list and she has managed all of them and their needs. Not to mention the bridezila, lol. She was very quick to respond to any requests and was so professional. There is no one else I would recommend but her to plan my wedding! Thank you Judith!

White Sand Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal. It's been a joy to work with you and your guests. We've had many a laughs and I feel like a friend and not your travel agent.
    I appreciate the opportunity and trust you placed in me and I can't wait to share in your joy next month.
    Success and love!
  • Hugh
    Hugh P. Married on 07/02/2019

Exceptional Vacation Planning

Very knowledgeable about the travel business. Take time out to make certain that you are comfortable with the arrangements. Friendly and responsible

Hugh,

Thank you so very much. It was my pleasure to work with you on your milestone anniversary vacation.

Sarah Married on 09/22/2018

Responsive, detail-oriented, and caring

Judith was wonderful in helping us to plan our honeymoon to Greece. She was very responsive and detail-oriented, which is immensely important when planning travels overseas, especially if you are trying to plan a wedding at the same time! The only item she missed was booking a private tour on one of our island stays, but she offered to make up for it once we realized the error. I would highly recommend Judith - she listens to her clients desires and seems to care about helping them plan a honeymoon that suits what they are looking for.

Sarah,

Happy New Year to you and Patrick and thank you for this review. Planning your honeymoon was very important to me and I was just heartbroken when I missed the tour.
    I'm glad you had a good experience and I can't thank you enough for entrusting me with your special vacation. I treasure the relationship we built and I would be honored to help you with any needs you have for travel.
    Michaela S. Married on 09/08/2018

Impeccable service!

When my husband and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted to have an intimate wedding ceremony. So we initially decided to get married in Jamaica where we would have a wedding, honeymoon, and vacation all in one. I got in touch with Judith White. She was referred to me from one of my sorority sisters. We told her what we wanted and she was on it. Her presentation of the hotels on the island was impeccable!! We ended up having an intimate wedding here in Atlanta, but we still wanted to go to Jamaica for our honeymoon. She was very patient with us and extremely helpful. We chose to go to Zilara Hyatt in Montego Bay and we are so glad we chose that hotel! It was EVERYTHING we wanted and needed for our honeymoon. Judith was WONDERFUL & I would recommend her to everyone!! She does not have a flaw in her services. We will be working with her for future business for anniversaries and more!

Hi Micheala,

Happy New Year! Thank you so much for this kind review. I had a great time working with you on your special event and would not hesitate to help you with future trips. It was definitely a great experience for me to get to you know you and design your honeymoon according to your needs.
    I truly am blessed to have people like you!

Best wishes always,

Treeca Married on 11/18/2017
    Judith was amazing! I appreciate how stress free my entire experience working with her was. We traveled with a groups of about 29 people to Jamaica and most had never traveled before. So between the flights, transfers, passports, oh and did I mention my wedding. Judith did an amazing job with organizing and helping me plan for everything! Thanks again.
    Kendra Event on: 11/05/2017
    White Sand Travel does not disappoint. Judith is professional and so responsive. I would definitely recommend that you allow her to plan your next special getaway.
    We have used her for our honeymooon and first year anniversary travel. She is welll traveled and speaks from experience.
    Devotiya Married on 09/09/2017
    Judith was the absolute best. She stayed in touch with me even after midnight. She also mad sure we got the best rate possible. Whe Hurrican Irma hit St. Thomas, our honeymoon destination right before our wedding Judith made sure that she found us the next best place...Hawaii!!!!!! We have never ever used a travel agent before our honeymoon but with Judith I’m happy our first time was a great experience. We will definitely will be using White Sands Travel Again.

Mr & Mrs Gibbons

Hi Devotiya and Eric,

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. I enjoyed working with you and definitely was committed to making sure you had a good experience.

I am so glad I got a chance to be a part of your special day.

All my best,
    Janita Married on 08/05/2017
    Judith was a delight to work with over the past year. My now husband and I truly appreciated all the dedication and time spent into ensuring that we had the perfect wedding and honeymoon. Judith was always professional, prompt with replying and sending emails. And when we experienced minor hiccups during our destination wedding weekend she stepped in even from the states doing behind the scenes work to damage control. She truly is a servant and has a passion for what she does. She did a great job and i would highly recommend her.
  • ANTOINETTE
    Antoinette Married on 05/05/2017
    LOOK NO FURTHER!!! I really do not know where to begin. When I first found Judith on wedding wire I went through all her reviews one by one. All her previous reviews were excellent so I made an inquiry. As soon as I submitted the inquiry, I received a call from Judith minutes later which was very impressive. She is assisting with my destination wedding in Nassau, Bahamas at Melia Nassau Beach Resort on May 5, 2017. Judith was prompt and professional with every task that was set forth. She assisted with locating the venue, room blocks and accommodations, ground transportation, flights, and entertainment booking/ideas. She also creatively designed our website. Judith is very personable, professional, prompt, friendly, and just and overall breath of fresh air. She literally went over and beyond to ensure that I stayed stress free. Practically everyone that was a part of my 60+ personnel wedding party fell in love with Judith. The feedback that I received back on her thus far has been amazing. She does not miss a beat and has gone over every intricate detail of our entire event with a fine tooth comb. I am glad that I made the decision to hire Judith. We have been corresponding for a year now and we are exactly 3 months out. I just want to say that my fiancé and I really appreciate you and all that you have done for us up until this point, because you are truly amazing!!
    Anoinette Married on 05/05/2017

Paige Drayton

Judith was very knowledgeable and provided great guidance.
    Nadira Married on 04/29/2017
    Monique and Judith are the best. Let me start by saying that my wedding planning was not the easiest. My resort was under construction and they cancelled on us 2 months prior to the wedding. Monique and Judith both worked so hard and I mean hard to get everything back to where it needed to be. They were like my best friends during this process. They are very professional. Whenever I had a question or just needed to vent about what was going on with the wedding they were a phone call or an email away. I will recommend them for any of your travel needs especially weddings. You ladies are the best and I cannot thank you enough.
    Brian Married on 11/12/2016
    My fiance and I have been working with Judith for a long time planning a destination wedding with an international guest list. Judith has been a rock star through it all. She truly cares about her clients and will exceed your expectations. Her diligent and timely communication will keep you at ease. Judith's experience and wide network allow her to effectively manage any problems that may come up. I cannot say enough about how impressed I am with her work and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking her services.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 11/05/2016
    DO NOT CONSIDER USING ANYONE ELSE! I met Judith at a Bridal Show and she stood out from all the other vendors because she was so sweet and really helpful. My decision to use her was made when she sent a handwritten thank you note to me for visiting her booth at the show. She helped me plan my 8 day 7 night honeymoon to the Czech Republic, complete with driver's, hotel, tours, dinner, breakfast, etc. She responds almost instantly to all my emails and really has a passion for what she does. She finds phenomenal deals and works just as fast as I would if I were planning it by myself. I would highly recommend her to any friends or family or even strangers who want a stress free honeymoon planning experience.
    Patrisha Married on 10/22/2016
    When making a decision to host your wedding away from home, the possibilities can be terrifying! White Sand Travel completely took away the stress of planning our destination wedding. It was a great comfort working with such a well-traveled team of agents who obviously enjoy serving others. Unlike the impersonal, one-way communication of "going-it-alone" through travel websites, WST offered hands-on, real-world experiences and recommendations. The biggest plus was their PATIENCE! We were so indecisive initially. We couldn't decide between several destinations, and then when we chose Jamaica, we hopped around from Montego Bay to Negril to Ochos Rios! Judith White was very patient with us, and the fact that she is from this beautiful island, has traveled the world, and has personally stayed at some truly exquisite accommodations, she was able to give us some great insight into the various resorts that we were considering. When we finally narrowed down our choice, Judith walked us through the exquisite grounds of Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, and described everything in great detail; down to the splendidly plumaged peacocks! She told us about the various activities and restaurants on the resort, and even shared with us some "hot spots" across the island worth checking out. White Sand Travel not only helped us to find and book the perfect place to exchange our wedding vows, but they operated within our budget and never pressured us to do more than we could. We are so happy that White Sand Travel was able to take away the stress of the unknown and replace it with professional, personable, and spot-on customer service. We will definitely use White Sand Travel to book our next vacation and have already referred our family and friends to WST!
    Jamie Married on 10/25/2015

Wonderful!

Judith us amazing! She answered all of my questions in a rapid fashion and made my trip stress free!
  • User2480546 2+ years ago
    Vendor was very helpful. She did a wonderful job making sure that I booked the trip that was best for my family and i.
    Kierra Married on 10/24/2015
    White Sand Travel was the BEST!! Plenty information was giving prior to the trip, Transactions were easy, communication was always available, &/or calls were returned in reasonable times. I will definitely be using White Sand Travel for my next vacations to come!
  • User2470417 2+ years ago
    I was a guest of the bride and I know she was very happy with the trip arrangement. My husband and I had a marvelous time not only were we there for the wedding, but we had a great vacation with a lot of great memories.
    Dee Married on 10/24/2015
    From start to finish.... it was top notch, quality and very classy.
    Tamara Married on 10/24/2015
    Judith is very personable and works well with my entire party. She provided us with a options and had great background information on Resorts and Hotels. We trust her and know that she has our best interest at heart.
    Latoya Married on 10/25/2014
    Our family has worked with White Sand Travel for years and recommended them to us for our destination wedding in Jamaica a few months ago. Our personal and guest interaction with Judith was great! She provided all of the information we asked, was the point of contact for all of our guests, and was extremely patient with myself, a very picky and persistent bride! :) She went above and beyond with her assistance in making sure our wedding went off without a hitch and even communicated with our vendors in Jamaica, if needed. I can not say enough great things about our experience and would recommend White Sand Travel to anyone looking for an outstanding travel company for their wedding or personal travel. We look forward to working with Judith and her team in the future to plan other trips and anniversaries!
    Nyree Event on: 08/14/2014
    White Sand Travel (WST)was amazing to work with and I could not have pulled off such a successful event with out them. My event was a 40th birthday cruise and I had over 40 guests to plan for! WST's professionalism, timeliness/responsiveness and overall management for planning/booking this trip was second to none. I HIGHLY recommend them and plan to use them for my next adventure!