Honeymoons, Inc.

Buford, GA View map Visit website

Honeymoons, Inc. is a travel agency based in Buford, Georgia. Since 1997, the dedicated team has specialized in all-inclusive honeymoon and wedding packages in the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, and Costa Rica. The professional consultants strive to provide their clients with romantic, stress-free vacations and celebrations, allowing them to focus on the enjoyment of making memories.

Honeymoons, Inc. offers a wide range of services to ensure the needs of couples and their loved ones are met. All-inclusive wedding packages provide couples with the opportunity to wed in an unforgettable scenic setting with no stressful planning experience required. Whether you’d like to travel with a large group of loved ones or only a few close friends, your exact needs and requirements will be catered for. The team is also happy to provide you with travel insurance for your adventures to ensure peace of mind throughout your vacation.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Hawaii
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Katherine Married on 04/09/2022
    The communication was great! We arrived at our location and the wedding was perfect! Couldnt have been better. We loved the personal transportaion rather than getting on a crowded bus to and from the airport.
  • Bergeline
    Bergeline Married on 08/22/2021

Good experience

Excellent experience❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the review Bergeline!! Secrets the Vine is perfect, right? Thank you again for the business.
  • Wendy
    Wendy Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing!!!

We were looking for a travel agent for our destination wedding and wanted them to handle my guests booking. I am happy I found Honeymoons, Inc. when I contacted them I already had a destination and resort chosen. Well, Catherina, went above and beyond and research other options for me. I ended up falling in love with one of the choices she sent and so I booked with the resort to have our wedding there and she took care of our stay booking. Unfortunately due to COVID we had to postpone our wedding for next year. We decided to still go on the trip to their sister resort, since ours did not open as scheduled. The resort was amazing. My booking also included the airport transfer and they were on point to pick us up and drop us off.

Would definitely recommend them. Oh and the most important thing was that I didn’t have to pay Honeymoons anything for their service, as other travel agents wanted to charge us.

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Wendy,
    Thank you for the 5 STAR review! We are sorry your wedding had to be postponed but are thrilled that you had a wonderful time. We look forward to helping you with your destination wedding or Honeymoon next year!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

2090 Buford Hwy, Suite 1-A Buford, 30518
888-811-1888

Monday-Thursday: 9am - 7pm Friday: 9am - 5pm CLOSED Saturday and Sunday
Location of (Honeymoons, Inc.)
Washington, 20001
Chicago, 60290
New York, 10001

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding