Honeymoons, Inc. Reviews

785 | Buford, GA

785 Reviews for Honeymoons, Inc.

Honeymoons, Inc. 1
Honeymoons, Inc. 6
Honeymoons, Inc. 7

Chris R · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Amazing Honeymoon!

This was so easy to do through Honeymoons, Inc. We had some options that we wanted to look into and our agent was able to help us narrow it down and also provide us an affordable price. We were extremely pleased!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Chris for your 5 STAR review! We are extremely happy to hear you had such a great experience! Congrats again on your big day and be sure to check back with your travel agent to start planning your next trip!

Katy · Getting married on 07/26/2019

Wedding in Punta Cana

Honeymoons inc. is a extremely professional and helpful travel agency. I personally worked with Kimberly Felix to organize travel for all of my guests for our destination wedding in Punta Cana. Kimberly went above and beyond to make sure every last detail was complete and that all my guests were well aware of travel arrangements. We were also able to get the best price possible with this company. I am looking forward to planning an anniversary trip with Kimberly and would recommend honeymoons inc to everyone I know! Nothing but rave reviews!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 8
    Honeymoons, Inc. 9

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your fantastic 5 STAR REVIEW!! Kimberly and all of our staff at Honeymoons, Inc. is thrilled you all had such a wonderful time. Spread the word and let everyone know where to book their next vacation, honeymoon or destination wedding! Thanks again Katy.
  • Rosalyn

Rosalyn · Married on 06/07/2019

I wish I couls go back!

Super easy to book with. Took the stress of planning a honeymoon off of me. All inclusive resort, Included shuttle to and from the airport, airfare included in the price. 10 days in the Bahamas!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 10
    Honeymoons, Inc. 11
    Honeymoons, Inc. 12
    Honeymoons, Inc. 13
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/26/2019

Honeymoon Saviors

I always plan our trips and usually get better deals finding places on my own. However, with our honeymoon, I didn't know where to begin. WeddingWire had a high rating for Honeymoons Inc., so I reviewed the vendor from other sources and was very pleased with what I saw. Catherina was beyond helpful in planning our honeymoon and answered my questions and then some. She also addressed any money concerns I had. I have already recommended them to my engaged friends to use. The price might seem high, but it included plane tickets for my husband and myself, not just the resort for 6 days. They will help you find exactly what you are looking for regarding your honeymoon needs!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Jordan, Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! Catherina is an amazing agent and person and we are so pleased to hear about your great experience using our services. We aim to please! Make sure you check back with your agent to see about planning your anniversary trip in advance and getting a great deal.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Made planning my honeymoon easy!

This was such a great company to help plan your stress free honeymoon!! Helped book transportation to and from airport snd my room everything was amazing! Just wish she helped me book excursions for things but i was never offered that...

Sent on 05/31/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Emily for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with us as well as on your trip!

Mira · Married on 05/17/2019

Catherina is Fantastic!

We so appreciate the honeymoon package that Catherina put together for us - it had everything we wanted, and remained in our budget! She was a pleasure to work with - quick to respond, professional, and patient, and always willing to look into additional options at our request.

We have already recommended her to many of our friends and family, and will absolutely reach out to her for future travel arrangements!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Mira, thank you so much for your great review on Honeymoons, Inc., your awesome agent Catherina and your stay!! We are thrilled you had such a great time. Be sure to check back with your agent and see about starting to plan your anniversary trip now and save a little $$. And, enter to win a free trip too!

Lindsay Becker · Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely amazing service!

We had the best time and cannot thank you enough!!! Would recommend to absolutely anyone!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much Lindsay!! Congratulations again on your big day! We look forward to hearing from you soon and would love to see some pictures from your trip!

Angela Thomas · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding at Couples Negril, Jamaica

Our wedding was so beautiful. Honeymoons Inc. set up everything and all we had to was so up and enjoy our special day and our week in Paradise! I would highly recommend using them and everyone needs to go to Couples Negril, Jamaica! It was so prefect! Thanks for all your help Honeymoons Inc!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 14
    Honeymoons, Inc. 15
    Honeymoons, Inc. 16
    Honeymoons, Inc. 17
    Honeymoons, Inc. 18

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your great 5 star review!! We absolutely love your photos and are happy to hear you had such a great time!! Cogratulations again on your big day!

Robin Rena Preddy · Married on 03/25/2019

Awesome Experience!

Catherina Eberhart was AWESOME! We didn't know where we wanted to honeymoon and she gave us several options. Once we decided on a venue, she handled everything - reservations, plane tickets, answered all questions about resort and any other questions I had well after we had booked. I will definitely use Honeymoons, Inc. for all future trips.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 19

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! Catherina is a gem. Be sure to check back with her to start planning your next trip!

Michael Worley · Married on 01/11/2019

Michael Worley

I had a awesome experience with my Rep Megan. She talked and walked me through everything. Told me what to expect and I couldnt ask for anything more. Everything from our flights to our stay at resort was nothing short of amazing. Will definitely do it again next year.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 20
    Honeymoons, Inc. 21
    Honeymoons, Inc. 22

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Michael, thank you so much for your 5 STAR Review!! Megan is an absolute gem and we're ecstatic to hear you had such a wonderful time. Be sure to check back with Megan to get started on planning your next getaway!

Michael Flerchinger · Married on 12/15/2018

Seamless and Simple

Honeymoon's Inc. was great at making our honeymoon plans seamless and were great about keeping us in the loop and updating things throughout.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Hi Michael,
    Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! We are thrilled you had such a great experience. Be sure to let your friends and family know where to book when they are ready for that vacation!!

Destiny · Married on 11/11/2018

ERC Group Travel

We used Catherina with Honeymoons Inc. She was very responsive and helpful. She would answer emails in the middle of the night. Using honeymoons Inc. relieved me of stress of planning a destination wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Destiny - thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! We are pleased to have you on board as one of our VIP Clients. Catherina is an amazing agent and she is thrilled your wedding was great!! Tell your friends and family about us!!

Catie C. · Married on 11/11/2018

Quick and easy honeymoon booking

My husband and I weren't sure where we wanted to go for our honeymoon or what we wanted to do. By booking through Honeymoons, Inc. we were given so many different options within our price range. The woman we worked with was always available to answer our questions and was super quick to book our honeymoon. We're so glad we found this company and booked through them -- our honeymoon was absolutely perfect and as hassle free as could be!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your great review Catie!! Catherina is such an amazing agent and we are pleased to hear great things. Be sure to send us some fun photos from your trip. Happy New Year!!

Chris Dawson · Married on 11/04/2018

Honeymoons inc

Wife & I booked are wedding anniversary with. Linda & with Linda’s experience with Hawaii she recommended that we go to Maui all I have to say is our experience with our vacation was Amazing Maui is absolutely beautiful everything With our anniveristy was what we wanted for anniversary Experience

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Honeymoons, Inc. 23
    Honeymoons, Inc. 24
    Honeymoons, Inc. 25
    Honeymoons, Inc. 26
    Honeymoons, Inc. 27

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Chris we are so thrilled to hear you and your wife had a wonderful anniversary. Linda sure is great and definitely knows Hawaii!! Congrats on your celebration and be sure to check back with your agent to see about new specials. Thank you for the great review!!

Monica Corona · Married on 10/20/2018

Every was awesome

I would recommend this to anybody who would like to travel

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Honeymoons, Inc. 28

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Monica!! We love your destination wedding phot and are thrilled you had a great time and a great experience booking with us! Be sure to check back with your agent and see what new deals we have coming up so you can plan your next trip.

Ryan · Married on 10/20/2018

Top notch customer service

Highly recommend. Made the booking process very easy.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Ryan!! We aim to please and are excited for the two of you and your new journey together. Congrats again and stay in touch with us on social media - we still do our free trip giveaways.

David Hunter · Married on 10/13/2018

David & Traci Hunter

From the Booking , recommendations, and the final itinerary everything was top notch! We had a death in the familybprior to our wedding and thank goodness for the trip insurance! Our Agent Catherina was very professional and helpful so getting our trip delayed and rescheduled was very easy ! I can't thank Honeymoons Inc. Enough for their help in making this a very memorable honeymoon trip!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Honeymoons, Inc. 29
    Honeymoons, Inc. 30
    Honeymoons, Inc. 31
    Honeymoons, Inc. 32
    Honeymoons, Inc. 33

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much David and Traci!! We are so happy everything worked out in your favor with all the different events you had to go through to get your honeymoon back on track. Be sure to check back with Catherina to find out what awesome deals we have going on for your next trip!!

Lindsey nelson · Married on 10/09/2018

The Honeymoon Planner

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Inc WASS THE BEST! I was so indecisive and worried her to death but she was so patient and responded extremely fast. Got us the best honeymoon for best price! I will use her in the future

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 39
    Honeymoons, Inc. 40
    Honeymoons, Inc. 41

liz · Married on 09/29/2018

I had an amazing experience planning everything with Megan. And when we arrived in Aruba, our expectations were further met! On check in, the attendant reported our room was his "favorite," which I was certain was what they told everyone. But it, in fact, was a favorite room. She requested upper floor ocean view and we had a huge balcony on the top floor. Everything was amazing, we truly enjoyed our experience!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Lix, thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! Megan is such a wonderful agent and person and we are thrilled to hear your great experience. Please be sure to let your friends and family know about us. Congrats again!

Jordan · Married on 09/16/2018

Response time is extremely fast

Sent on 09/28/2018

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW Jordan!! We are very happy you had such a great experience and look forward to be your go-to booking company for your travel needs. Have a wonderful day!

Marsheri · Married on 09/15/2018

They are amazing. I would recommend them to everyone

Sent on 07/30/2018

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Marsheri for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! We hope you do just that and let everyone know to contact us to book their travel needs! Have a great rest of summer and don't be a stranger.

Peter · Married on 09/01/2018

Our entire honeymoon was perfectly planned out. Even when we threw a couple curve balls and asked to stay at multiple resorts we received an immediate response with a new itinerary. The honeymoon went off without a hitch and we would definitely recommend their service.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Peter, thank you so much for your amazing 5 STAR REVIEW!! We are thrilled your honeymoon was one to remember and we sure hope you guys come back soon and start planning your anniversary trip! Don't forget to enter to win a free trip on our website!!

Hazel · Married on 08/24/2018

Great communication and very organized! They work around your budget and they plan accordingly to your wants / needs for your dream honeymoon!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Hazel, thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! We are all so thrilled you guys had such a great experience, both with booking with us and especially on your trip! Be sure to let your friends and family know where to book when they need that honeymoon or vacation!!

Jenna · Married on 08/24/2018

Megan was the best. So helpful and informative. Went above and beyond!!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Honeymoons, Inc. 42
    Honeymoons, Inc. 43

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for a great review!! Megan is such a wonderful person and travel agent!! Everyone here at Honeymoons, Inc. is thrilled that you had such a wonderful time. We love your pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

Sheryl · Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience!!! Our representative Catherina was amazing and didn’t miss any detail!!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Honeymoons, Inc. 44
    Honeymoons, Inc. 45
    Honeymoons, Inc. 46

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Sheryl, thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!!! Your wedding photos are beautiful and we are so happy everything turned out great :) Catherina is a wonderful agent and person, isn't she?! We love her, too. Be sure to check back in and see what deals we have so you can go ahead and start planning your anniversary or even a surprise getaway trip for the two of you.