Honeymoons, Inc. Reviews

800 | Buford, GA

800 Reviews for Honeymoons, Inc.

Honeymoons, Inc. 1
Honeymoons, Inc. 6
Honeymoons, Inc. 7

Chris R · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Amazing Honeymoon!

This was so easy to do through Honeymoons, Inc. We had some options that we wanted to look into and our agent was able to help us narrow it down and also provide us an affordable price. We were extremely pleased!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Chris for your 5 STAR review! We are extremely happy to hear you had such a great experience! Congrats again on your big day and be sure to check back with your travel agent to start planning your next trip!

Lauren · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Honeymoon Inc.

Such wonderful service. Everyone responded to us in a timely manor and you could tell they truly cared for you and making sure you had a good experience!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review Lauren! We are happy to hear about your great experience using our travel agency. Be sure to let your friends and family know where to book their next trip!!

Candace · Married on 09/28/2019

Honeymoons Inc.

Honeymoons Inc. made our honeymoon planning process very easy! We told them what we were looking for and Megan gave us her opinion on the best fit place for us. They set everything up and made it SO easy! We will be using them again sometime!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Miller · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing help!

Was so helpful and responsive.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Erica · Married on 09/13/2019

Hawaiian Honeymoon!

Linda Dancer was a joy to work work! Found Honeymoon's Inc through Google and was skeptical at first but came to realize this is the ONLY place you should book through for a romantic, perfectly planned, cost efficient honeymoon in Hawaii. My husband and I normally plan our own trips but with the wedding it was just too much, so we turned to Google for another option. We were so glad we did because speaking to Linda, she gave us so many ideas on what we could do, where to go, and the best part is - she handled everything! From airlines, to car rental, hotels, to experiences. She provided us so many options and there's no fee to the honeymooners for booking this way! It was amazing and I would recommend Linda at Honeymoon's Inc to everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW Erica!! We are so happy to hear about your great experience booking with Linda and Honeymoons, Inc. Our travel experts are extremely knowledgeable and care about their clients. Be sure to let your friends and family know where to book their next trip - we do more than just honeymoons!

Chad Strong · Married on 09/02/2019

Honeymoons Inc

I worked with Steve mostly. He was very easy and nice to work with. He kept our best interests and preferences in mind. Highly recommend working with him.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! Steve is a great agent and we will be sure to let him know about your experience. Thanks for booking with us and be sure to check back with him to start planning your next trip!

Keshia · Married on 08/22/2019

Awesome!!!

My Wedding was 7/13/19 and we left on 7/15 for our 5 day honeymoon to Couples Tower Isle in Ocho Rios Jamaica. It was amazing with the exception of a long layover going we had a phenomenal time. Thank you so much Honeymoons Inc. for putting the amazing package together we will definitely be using you for any and all future travel endeavors.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Keshia, thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! We are so pleased to hear you had an amazing honeymoon trip and experience using our travel agency. Catherina - your travel agent will be thrilled to hear about your trip. Be sure to check back with her to start planning your anniversary trip and save a little money!

Anna · Married on 08/18/2019

Extremely helpful and easy to work with!

We were extremely happy with our choice to work with Honeymoons, Inc! We planned our honeymoon to Hawaii through them and they were extremely helpful and responsive. They provided us with all the updates to our flights and any other information we needed. The trip went extremely smooth with their help!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review Anna!! We are thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience both with our services and your trip! Be sure to check back with your agent to start planning your next getaway!! xo
  • Taylor

Taylor Sullivan · Married on 08/10/2019

Couldn't ask for anything more!

Linda and Honeymoons Inc. was absolutely wonderful throughout this process. When I asked to push back billing for a few days she went to bat for us w/Sandals, she set us up in a wonderful room and was always extremely responsive when I had questions. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend her for anyone looking to take the stress out of planning their honeymoon!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! We are thrilled you had such a wonderful experience both booking your honeymoon and during your stay, Be sure to let your friends and family know where to book their next vacation, honeymoon, anniversary trip, destination wedding and weekend getaway!!
  • Michael

Michael Laureano · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Experience ever

I found Honeymoons Inc through Google and lord let me tell you how glad I am that I did. Kimberly Felix was a great representative fast and responsive to questions. I got upfront pricing for several packages and options at each resort. Once I selected a spot I received the same specific to that resort. Each package was explained and I was given a free Honeymoon Package worth $750 for booking. The vacation was as promised the travel and transfers was all arranged. I even had to change and re-book dates which Kimberly did with only a minor expense. If you are looking for a stress free way to have a great all inclusive honeymoon. THIS IS IT. Thanks to Kimberly and all the people who work at Honeymoons INC. Could not have been more satisfied.

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 8
    Honeymoons, Inc. 9
    Honeymoons, Inc. 10

Emily · Married on 08/03/2019

Stress free honeymoon

Linda Dancer helped my husband and I with our honeymoon trip. She was extremely helpful with us picking a destination and providing us with multiple choices. We received all our paperwork in the mail and she had everything laid out for us. We didn't have to worry about anything while on our trip. We will definitely be booking from Linda again!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! We are happy to hear about your great experience Emily. Be sure to check back with Linda to start planning your next getaway!

Katy · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding in Punta Cana

Honeymoons inc. is a extremely professional and helpful travel agency. I personally worked with Kimberly Felix to organize travel for all of my guests for our destination wedding in Punta Cana. Kimberly went above and beyond to make sure every last detail was complete and that all my guests were well aware of travel arrangements. We were also able to get the best price possible with this company. I am looking forward to planning an anniversary trip with Kimberly and would recommend honeymoons inc to everyone I know! Nothing but rave reviews!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 11
    Honeymoons, Inc. 12

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your fantastic 5 STAR REVIEW!! Kimberly and all of our staff at Honeymoons, Inc. is thrilled you all had such a wonderful time. Spread the word and let everyone know where to book their next vacation, honeymoon or destination wedding! Thanks again Katy.

Shannon Taylor · Married on 07/23/2019

Easy to work with, gave several options, very pleasant to work with and very helpful

Great experience with honeymoon inc. I highly recommend. They helped me find and book the perfect trip based on all of my criteria. We had a fabulous honeymoon!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your 5 STAR REVIEW Shannon! We are so happy you two had a wonderful honeymoon. Be sure to check back with your agent and start planning your anniversary trip!!

Breanna Wilhite · Married on 07/21/2019

St. Lucia was great!

Linda was absolutely wonderful! We enjoyed honeymoon to St. Lucia! Would definitely recommend this agency!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 13
    Honeymoons, Inc. 14

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review Breanna! Linda is a gem. So happy you had such a great experience. Be sure to check back with your agent Linda to start planning your next trip and get a great rate!

Brittany Frye · Married on 06/29/2019

Easy and convent

We had no idea what we were doing when we were planning our honeymoon. Linda made it so easy and affordable for us!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW Brittany!! Happy to hear you had such a great experience using our travel agency and yes Linda Dancer is amazing, like all of our travel experts. Be sure to let your friends and family know where to book their next trip!
  • Tanner

Tanner · Married on 06/29/2019

Could not have been easier

Honeymoons Inc took all the stress out of honeymoon planning and everything went incredibly smoothly. You take a survey related to the ideal location, price, and resort qualities and can choose from a variety of recommended resorts.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 STAR Review Tanner. We are happy to hear you had such a great experience!! Be sure to check back with your booking agent and start planning that next trip.
  • Rosalyn

Rosalyn · Married on 06/07/2019

I wish I couls go back!

Super easy to book with. Took the stress of planning a honeymoon off of me. All inclusive resort, Included shuttle to and from the airport, airfare included in the price. 10 days in the Bahamas!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 15
    Honeymoons, Inc. 16
    Honeymoons, Inc. 17
    Honeymoons, Inc. 18
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/26/2019

Honeymoon Saviors

I always plan our trips and usually get better deals finding places on my own. However, with our honeymoon, I didn't know where to begin. WeddingWire had a high rating for Honeymoons Inc., so I reviewed the vendor from other sources and was very pleased with what I saw. Catherina was beyond helpful in planning our honeymoon and answered my questions and then some. She also addressed any money concerns I had. I have already recommended them to my engaged friends to use. The price might seem high, but it included plane tickets for my husband and myself, not just the resort for 6 days. They will help you find exactly what you are looking for regarding your honeymoon needs!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Jordan, Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! Catherina is an amazing agent and person and we are so pleased to hear about your great experience using our services. We aim to please! Make sure you check back with your agent to see about planning your anniversary trip in advance and getting a great deal.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Made planning my honeymoon easy!

This was such a great company to help plan your stress free honeymoon!! Helped book transportation to and from airport snd my room everything was amazing! Just wish she helped me book excursions for things but i was never offered that...

Sent on 05/31/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Emily for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with us as well as on your trip!

Mira · Married on 05/17/2019

Catherina is Fantastic!

We so appreciate the honeymoon package that Catherina put together for us - it had everything we wanted, and remained in our budget! She was a pleasure to work with - quick to respond, professional, and patient, and always willing to look into additional options at our request.

We have already recommended her to many of our friends and family, and will absolutely reach out to her for future travel arrangements!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Mira, thank you so much for your great review on Honeymoons, Inc., your awesome agent Catherina and your stay!! We are thrilled you had such a great time. Be sure to check back with your agent and see about starting to plan your anniversary trip now and save a little $$. And, enter to win a free trip too!

Lindsay Becker · Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely amazing service!

We had the best time and cannot thank you enough!!! Would recommend to absolutely anyone!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much Lindsay!! Congratulations again on your big day! We look forward to hearing from you soon and would love to see some pictures from your trip!

Angela Thomas · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding at Couples Negril, Jamaica

Our wedding was so beautiful. Honeymoons Inc. set up everything and all we had to was so up and enjoy our special day and our week in Paradise! I would highly recommend using them and everyone needs to go to Couples Negril, Jamaica! It was so prefect! Thanks for all your help Honeymoons Inc!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 19
    Honeymoons, Inc. 20
    Honeymoons, Inc. 21
    Honeymoons, Inc. 22
    Honeymoons, Inc. 23

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your great 5 star review!! We absolutely love your photos and are happy to hear you had such a great time!! Cogratulations again on your big day!

Robin Rena Preddy · Married on 03/25/2019

Awesome Experience!

Catherina Eberhart was AWESOME! We didn't know where we wanted to honeymoon and she gave us several options. Once we decided on a venue, she handled everything - reservations, plane tickets, answered all questions about resort and any other questions I had well after we had booked. I will definitely use Honeymoons, Inc. for all future trips.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 24

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! Catherina is a gem. Be sure to check back with her to start planning your next trip!

Nathan Sowers · Married on 03/08/2019

Honeymoon was a blast

Had a great time and all the planning went super smooth

Sent on 10/07/2019

Michael Worley · Married on 01/11/2019

Michael Worley

I had a awesome experience with my Rep Megan. She talked and walked me through everything. Told me what to expect and I couldnt ask for anything more. Everything from our flights to our stay at resort was nothing short of amazing. Will definitely do it again next year.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Honeymoons, Inc. 25
    Honeymoons, Inc. 26
    Honeymoons, Inc. 27

Honeymoons, Inc.'s reply:

Michael, thank you so much for your 5 STAR Review!! Megan is an absolute gem and we're ecstatic to hear you had such a wonderful time. Be sure to check back with Megan to get started on planning your next getaway!