2900 Broad Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number

About Taste Craft Eatery

Taste! has been serving finely crafted eats throughout the Central Coast since 1999. Our food philosophy is simple. We believe that food should be quality to start, adulterated little, therefor we've always embraced a farm to table mentality. We locally source our ingredients whenever possible and make it a priority to get to know our purveyors. We have a bounty of experience with a wide range of clientele from coorporate events to beautiful barn weddings. We love what we do! We put passion and thought into everything we can and our ultimate goal is for our clients to have events filled with amazing food and service that live on in wonderful memories by all their guests. We would be honored to be part of your special day!

• Avila Beach Golf Resort
  • Beecham Ranch
  • Pavilion on the Lake
taste sept 2018 final black 51 94421
taste sept 2018 final black 51 94421

17 Reviews for Taste Craft Eatery

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible value, stress free day thanks to Taste!

We cannot say enough about working with Taste! The food was incredible, even on wedding day as a buffet. It looked and tasted just as good as when it came straight from the kitchen during our restaurant tastings! We heard as much from many guests too (“best food I’ve ever had at a wedding” was a common response)! In addition (and honestly most importantly), Kate was AMAZING to work with. From the very first time we met with her, I knew my wedding day would be flawless thanks to her. She is personable, professional and extremely thoughtful. From the get go she was asking questions and solving problems (before I even thought of them!), such as how to serve ice cream sandwiches (and keep them frozen beforehand) on a 90 degree day to 120 people. I was confident that I would have no stress on my wedding day with her in charge of things. Their full service staff saved us money and took so much stress off of us so we could truly enjoy our day to the fullest. You will not regret booking with Taste, we cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Taste's Great!

We knew we were going to book Taste for our wedding by the time we got to the salad portion of the tasting. Their food is amazing and so is their staff, especially Elaine. Definitely one of my favorite vendors!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Maegan · Married on 09/15/2018

Elaine from taste was so amazing!! The food was delicious and our guests had lots of great things to say about our food!! The staff was awesome and I would highly recommend this caterer!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

• CJN Event Planning Wedding Planners

In Good Taste Catering has delicious food and great service.

• All Traditions Wedding Planners

Delicious food, beautiful presentation, professional staff...these are the many reasons that I recommend In Good Taste to my couples seeking a caterer. This company is VERY service-oriented and has a "can do" attitude. The chef's culinary skills are amazing. While IGT has wonderful menu options to choose from, they can also create any dish you desire. I have had couples with many different unique ethnic needs and they have always been "wowed" by this catering company's ability to create these unusual dishes. Taffy Gonzalez, Owner of All Traditions Wedding Coordination, Invitations & Linen Rentals

• Vina Robles Vineyards & Winery
    Vina Robles Vineyards & Winery Winery Weddings

Gretchen, Elaine and the entire In Good Taste Team are FANTASTIC!!! They not only produce high-quality, beautiful and delicious food....but they do it all with personality. They are by far one of Vina Robles' favorite caterers.

• 2900 Broad Street San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401 See on map
    8052002978 (2) (Phone number)
    8055415826 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Taste Craft Eatery)