45 Reviews for Events by Christina

Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
44 Events by Christina Reviews

She's amazing and very understanding!

Profile Picture Madeline, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was December 23, 2017 and Christina was beyond wonderful. I found her here on WW and booked her for basic planning/coordination services. But she went above and beyond. She is extremely responsive. If I texted or emailed her I would usually get a response within the hour, if not sooner. As the wedding date got closer, she was very instrumental in taking care of the little details with the reception venue's coordinator, and she gave me peace of mind knowing that she had things handled. She helped me with a few craft projects such as a backdrop for the band and a hot chocolate bar and both turned out great. On the actual wedding date, she was the "go to" person and I didn't have to worry about a thing. My wedding was a semi destination wedding in Sonoma (we live in Rocklin, CA), but this certainly didn't stop her. She is very knowledgeable, competent, hard-working and personable - great qualities for a wedding planner. I really can't say too many good things about her or emphasize how much I highly recommend her. For what she offers and how much she goes above and beyond, her prices are affordable, and definitely worth it. For anyone on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, imagine being a very happy, calm bride knowing that every detail is taken care of and you have someone in your corner dealing with all your vendors so that your wedding vision becomes a reality - that's what it's like when you hire Christina to be your planner.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Wow don't even know where to start! I hired Christina late in the game and she jumped in and started helping right away! I wish I had her from the beginning. If it wasn't for Christina our wedding wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did. She was in top of it! She made the day fun, relaxing and smooth, she is so organized and detailed and thought of things I didn't even think of!! I'm so blessed we had her to make our day so much more special thanks to her

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christina did awesome job with helping planning my perfect wedding. Christina was willing to help and do what she needed to do to make own wedding go smoothly. Christina is the best weeding planner ever! Plus she has a great eye for little details! Thanks again we appreciate you so much!!

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning

Christina was wonderful! She was incredibly professional and knowledgeable, and with us every step of the way, planning and organizing, so our daughter's wedding would be perfect! Any time we had a question it was answered quickly and thoroughly. We absolutely could not have asked for anyone better! She became not just our wedding coordinator but also a lovely friend.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When we first started planning our wedding we were not even considering hiring a day of wedding coordinator. Once we started looking at venues we soon learned that most of them either required one or the venue coordinator did very limited décor placement, if any. Our original venue coordinator was oblivious to putting a wedding together on top of the fact that she kept pushing us to get a wedding planner. Because of this we found Christina and it was the best decision we made. She is affordable, assertive, extremely responsive, and makes you feel like your wedding is top priority.

Christina was so amazing and really felt like my best friend through the entire process. I was able to confide in her about my worries or concerns, bounce ideas off of her, and get tips and suggestions I never would have thought of. A lot of the detail and décor I had already figured out but she helped to fill in the gaps and really fine tune our wedding theme. Our wedding turned out so great we honestly do not think we could have done it without her. She does everything and more and your wedding day will turn out beautiful in the end.

The reception décor set up turned out above what I imagined it to be, especially the sweetheart table and the cake table. Our wedding turned out beautiful thanks to Christina.

I only wish I had more events to hire Christina for. She covers every detail, is well organized, and allows for you to have a less stressed wedding day. She also has a great selection in her inventory that really makes picking wedding décor easier.

Like many other reviewer said, she puts her heart into your wedding so that your ideas and dream wedding become a reality. We 100% recommend hiring Events By Christina for your wedding.

*more pictures to come once the photographer is done with the edits.

Photo for Events by Christina Review - table setup including favors and place cards
Photo for Events by Christina Review - sweetheart table setup turned out awesome! love it!
Photo for Events by Christina Review - another final set up of table
Photo for Events by Christina Review - cake table arrangement turned out perfect!
Photo for Events by Christina Review - final set up of reception room.
Photo for Events by Christina Review - final set up of table
Photos
Photo for Events by Christina Review - used her white chairs for our ceremony.  photo by DJ
Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Christina is amazing! She was our day of Coordinator and made sure our special day came together beautifully! She also went above and beyond and took photo's and videos and made the sweetest slideshow for us so that we can relive our wedding day as it does fly by!! She made sure we didn't have to lift a finger on our big day and provides awesome decor to rent that made the planning process easier on us.

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She made the day amazing and stress free, thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Devin, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina is one THE BEST wedding coordinator I've ever worked with! She cares so much for her clients and giving them the best experience. She also takes great care of her fellow vendors. And she is so happy and cheerful! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter planned her wedding from Nevada while in Law School, hiring Christina was the best thing we did! She covered every detail to ensure it was stress free for us and at the event she anticipated everyone's needs and made the event go so very smoothly. Thanks Christina! Best wishes to you and your family.
Jill, Mother of the Bride.

Profile Picture Jill, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina was fantastic in making our wedding such a success! She was very helpful in the planning process and made planning a wedding from 6,000 miles away a breeze! Whenever I hit a roadblock with trying to find a vendor she would come up with several suggestions to help us choose someone who fits our style. We had constant contact and shared files and ideas to make sure our event was seamless. She worked diligently the day of the wedding to make sure everything was going according to plan and all of the vendors were all on board with the schedule and that our vision was captured with the event set up. I really enjoyed working with Christina and would recommend her for any stage that you are currently in for your wedding!

Profile Picture Renae, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

You made my dream wedding! Thank you for helping me threw all the anxiety and stress! I absolutely loved that i picked you as our planner!

Profile Picture Diana , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christina was soo helpful went above and beyond as well as really cared about you as a person.

Profile Picture Gloria , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I always love working with Christina!

Profile Picture Suzanne , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely the best wedding planner I have ever worked with. Our wedding was absolutely stunning. She's is very personal and professional. Always informed us what was on the horizon and communicated everything to us way ahead of time. Extremely organized and she made the experience fun. That is what it is all about, enjoy the experience of planning your big day. The cliche stigma that comes with wedding planning is that it should be stressful. Using Christina not only made the experience really enjoyable and stress free, but she made our budget stretch efficiently as possible with all of her connections. I would not not only recommend her going forward, but I would absolutely say she is one of the best in the business. She went well above and beyond for us and I am sure she would do the same for anyone else that makes her their wedding planner. Thank you again Christina! We loved the experience and will never forget how gorgeous our wedding truly was.

Profile Picture Brett, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christina coordinated a wedding at our golf course and it was such a blast! You can absolutely tell that her clients really love her and that they are having fun working and planning together. It made our day and planning process so easy and seemless. We would love to have Christina back anytime, as we know that would mean a fun and successful wedding or event!

Profile Picture Casandra, 2/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina is a family friend and she truly put her heart and soul into mine and my husbands wedding! She really does think of everything and has been so generous with her time, and she makes herself available to every single one of her brides! (And mothers of the bride ;) )
This isn't about HER vision for your day, it's about making your vision come to life in a stress free and enjoyable way! Christina truly is amazing. If anyone is searching for a top rate wedding planner, please, give her a call, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jena, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina’s tireless efforts, thoughtful planning and attention to detail made the day of the wedding go perfectly. It’s all about the preparation. When you prepare well, execution is effortless and that is exactly what happened. Every little detail was planned out. She did mock ups of the tables and took pics so that set up on the day of would go smoothly. She also has several other trade secrets & techniques up her sleeve which I won’t divulge because it’s those details that separate her from the competition.

Christina has been doing wedding and events for many many years and it shows in her work and in her solid book contacts in all phases of the process. She can refer you to proven vendors for the other services needed. She is prompt and well organized and is also very personable and easy to get along with which is nice because you will spend a lot of time with your wedding coordinator. .

As the father of the bride she really helped me out with my role in the wedding and giving me pointers as to how to execute my speech, how to walk down the aisle, how to relax , as well as making sure there was time for a special moment for my daughter and I to share together before I walked her down the aisle and of course get it all on film. Tears and all!!! 

You’re the best Christina!!!

Profile Picture Matt, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Weddings require quite the budget to get done and the first thing one should do is bring a project manager into the mix. That's where Christina comes in and and the sooner you bring her in, the less stress you'll feel and the smoother the entire process will be as she had top notch service.

Christina was excellent to bring on when we found ourselves overwhelmed with all the fine details and coordination that comes with wedding planning. My wife and I both work and the ease of mind of bringing a professional into the mix was advice we should've listened to 6 months in advance. DIY is great for hobbies, not for weddings. =)

Profile Picture Brian, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can not thank Christina enough for all of her hard work. I don't know how anyone gets married without a wedding planner. She is so easy to work with and brought up so many small details that I had not thought of. She completely took over contact with all my vendors and all I had to worry about was enjoying my special day! After one of my meetings with Christina as I was driving home I called my soon to be husband in tears because she gave me such a sense of relief that my wedding was going to come together perfectly.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My best friend used Christina for her wedding in Sacramento, CA. Christina offered a lot of suggestions and resources for decorations and set-up. Everything looked very elegant on the day of the wedding, and it was evident throughout the process that Christina has a true passion for what she does. The wedding venue was mainly a ‘do it yourself’ place, so we brought a few extra hands to help set up things on the wedding day. Christina did an awesome job delegating remaining tasks to our helpers so that the bride and bridal party could relax and enjoy the process leading up to the actual wedding. A few last minute and uncontrollable hiccups happened, and Christina was easily able to offer solutions and alternatives. She was involved and present throughout the whole evening and worked so hard to keep things running smoothly. The bride, bridal party, and guests all had such a fun night, and it wouldn’t have been possible without Christina’s service!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Notice how organized she is , that was a big plus for me, the brides mom. Since I was planning on doing lots of the work myself Christina was the perfect person for us, because of her help I was able to enjoy more of the day.

Profile Picture Lily, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Amazing job of creating a dream come true for the bride and groom! You will love working with her, so please do book her!

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The most amazing planner you will ever meet! We had the pleasure of working with her and it was the best thing we could have ever done. She goes above and beyond on everything she does and acually cares about her bride and groom. Everything turned out perfect! Do not hesitate to book this wonderful planner.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews