Events by Christina Reviews

Events by Christina 5
Events by Christina 6
Events by Christina 7

Madeline · Married on 08/02/2018

She's amazing and very understanding!

• misskarissaann

Karissa · Married on 07/07/2018

Christina is Amazing!

Christina was fabulous, she made the entire planning process fun and as stressfree as possible! She helped me find some amazing vendors, was there for my fitting and all wedding events, helped me set up the day before, coordinated my rehearsal dinner, then was there the entire day of my wedding! 1000% would recommend to anyone.

Emily · Married on 06/08/2018

Christina was a breath of fresh air and a huge asset during our wedding planning. From the first phone call, Christina was easy going and extremely helpful, and nothing changed throughout the whole process! She was available to answer any questions and provided tips and tricks that made our day that much better. She genuinely wants to make sure that your wedding is the best day, so she goes above and beyond to accommodate you. Christina was an absolute joy to work with and a big life saver for our wedding! When a couple small things didn't go to plan, she quickly grabbed us, let us know what was happening, and kept the party going. Her recommendations for other vendors were also spot on, and I used a few of them. She worked really well with all the vendors and kept everything on track. Christina was a huge blessing and I truly miss talking to her so often!! If Christina is on your team for you big day, it will be the best day of your life. :)

Events by Christina 8
    Events by Christina 9
    Events by Christina 10
  • earias

Elizabeth · Married on 12/23/2017

My wedding was December 23, 2017 and Christina was beyond wonderful. I found her here on WW and booked her for basic planning/coordination services. But she went above and beyond. She is extremely responsive. If I texted or emailed her I would usually get a response within the hour, if not sooner. As the wedding date got closer, she was very instrumental in taking care of the little details with the reception venue's coordinator, and she gave me peace of mind knowing that she had things handled. She helped me with a few craft projects such as a backdrop for the band and a hot chocolate bar and both turned out great. On the actual wedding date, she was the "go to" person and I didn't have to worry about a thing. My wedding was a semi destination wedding in Sonoma (we live in Rocklin, CA), but this certainly didn't stop her. She is very knowledgeable, competent, hard-working and personable - great qualities for a wedding planner. I really can't say too many good things about her or emphasize how much I highly recommend her. For what she offers and how much she goes above and beyond, her prices are affordable, and definitely worth it. For anyone on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, imagine being a very happy, calm bride knowing that every detail is taken care of and you have someone in your corner dealing with all your vendors so that your wedding vision becomes a reality - that's what it's like when you hire Christina to be your planner.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Events by Christina's reply:

Elizabeth, I have been a little unplugged and just saw this amazing review. You brought tears to my eyes! You were such a beautiful bride - the room was amazing and I feel blessed and a better person for knowing the both of you! It is always bittersweet for me when the wedding is over...because we work so long and sometimes hard and have to deal with some stressful situations. I know you are happy to finally be married, but for me when the planning process stops - it sure is bittersweet. I am so happy to see you married and happy, but will miss the planning with you! Many hugs!!!!

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2017

Wow don't even know where to start! I hired Christina late in the game and she jumped in and started helping right away! I wish I had her from the beginning. If it wasn't for Christina our wedding wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did. She was in top of it! She made the day fun, relaxing and smooth, she is so organized and detailed and thought of things I didn't even think of!! I'm so blessed we had her to make our day so much more special thanks to her

Sent on 11/15/2017

Events by Christina's reply:

Thank you Hannah! Yeah we were late in the game, but I am so glad that I was able to be there in the end to make your day special. What a beautiful bride you were.

Angelica · Married on 10/21/2017

Christina did awesome job with helping planning my perfect wedding. Christina was willing to help and do what she needed to do to make own wedding go smoothly. Christina is the best weeding planner ever! Plus she has a great eye for little details! Thanks again we appreciate you so much!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Events by Christina's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Angelica. I had a blast planning your wedding - It was so beautiful - well not as beautiful as the bride - I am sure your husband would agree. Now I can't wait to hear about babies!!! Miss you guys!

Linda · Married on 10/14/2017

Christina was wonderful! She was incredibly professional and knowledgeable, and with us every step of the way, planning and organizing, so our daughter's wedding would be perfect! Any time we had a question it was answered quickly and thoroughly. We absolutely could not have asked for anyone better! She became not just our wedding coordinator but also a lovely friend.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Events by Christina's reply:

My sweet Linda, Thank you for your kind words. It was so amazing to plan this wedding with you and Katie. I have never met a family like yours before. So amazing - that although I know Katie wanted it to be over - I didn't because I love you guys so - and want to adopt your entire family! Sending Hugs!

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2017

When we first started planning our wedding we were not even considering hiring a day of wedding coordinator. Once we started looking at venues we soon learned that most of them either required one or the venue coordinator did very limited décor placement, if any. Our original venue coordinator was oblivious to putting a wedding together on top of the fact that she kept pushing us to get a wedding planner. Because of this we found Christina and it was the best decision we made. She is affordable, assertive, extremely responsive, and makes you feel like your wedding is top priority.

Christina was so amazing and really felt like my best friend through the entire process. I was able to confide in her about my worries or concerns, bounce ideas off of her, and get tips and suggestions I never would have thought of. A lot of the detail and décor I had already figured out but she helped to fill in the gaps and really fine tune our wedding theme. Our wedding turned out so great we honestly do not think we could have done it without her. She does everything and more and your wedding day will turn out beautiful in the end.

The reception décor set up turned out above what I imagined it to be, especially the sweetheart table and the cake table. Our wedding turned out beautiful thanks to Christina.

I only wish I had more events to hire Christina for. She covers every detail, is well organized, and allows for you to have a less stressed wedding day. She also has a great selection in her inventory that really makes picking wedding décor easier.

Like many other reviewer said, she puts her heart into your wedding so that your ideas and dream wedding become a reality. We 100% recommend hiring Events By Christina for your wedding.

*more pictures to come once the photographer is done with the edits.

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Events by Christina 15
    Events by Christina 16
    Events by Christina 17

Events by Christina's reply:

Awww. Thank you Chelsea. You brought tears to my eyes. It was such an honor to help plan your amazing day. I miss hearing your laugh and seeing your smile (so contagious). We will see each other though. Now that the work is done fun can begin - Friendship in the End! Sending many hugs!!!!

Veronica · Married on 10/01/2017

Christina is amazing! She was our day of Coordinator and made sure our special day came together beautifully! She also went above and beyond and took photo's and videos and made the sweetest slideshow for us so that we can relive our wedding day as it does fly by!! She made sure we didn't have to lift a finger on our big day and provides awesome decor to rent that made the planning process easier on us.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Events by Christina's reply:

Veronica, Thank you for the kind words. You guys were so fun to work with - do you want to do it again? To the same groom of course. LOL. Hugs!

Devin · Married on 10/01/2017

She made the day amazing and stress free, thank you for everything.

Sandra · Married on 08/26/2017

Christina of Events by Christina, helped plan our daughter’s wedding. Christina was there for our daughter from day one. We first met Christina at the first venue we had planned to have the wedding. She started taking notes, planning and suggesting, then three months later we change venues on her. Calmly, organized and most of all flexible she guided through this change. She checked all of our contracts, gave us wonderful advice and most of all was there for my daughter when she needed reassurance. Christina went on to planning an absolutely phenomenal wedding for us.
    Thank you so much Christina for your vision and wonderful planning. We could never have done it without you. You are a complete package, organized, professional, personable, and responsive.

Shannon · Married on 08/20/2017

Christina is one THE BEST wedding coordinator I've ever worked with! She cares so much for her clients and giving them the best experience. She also takes great care of her fellow vendors. And she is so happy and cheerful! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!

Jill · Married on 08/05/2017

My daughter planned her wedding from Nevada while in Law School, hiring Christina was the best thing we did! She covered every detail to ensure it was stress free for us and at the event she anticipated everyone's needs and made the event go so very smoothly. Thanks Christina! Best wishes to you and your family.
    Jill, Mother of the Bride.

Renae · Married on 06/10/2017

Christina was fantastic in making our wedding such a success! She was very helpful in the planning process and made planning a wedding from 6,000 miles away a breeze! Whenever I hit a roadblock with trying to find a vendor she would come up with several suggestions to help us choose someone who fits our style. We had constant contact and shared files and ideas to make sure our event was seamless. She worked diligently the day of the wedding to make sure everything was going according to plan and all of the vendors were all on board with the schedule and that our vision was captured with the event set up. I really enjoyed working with Christina and would recommend her for any stage that you are currently in for your wedding!

Diana · Married on 05/28/2017

You made my dream wedding! Thank you for helping me threw all the anxiety and stress! I absolutely loved that i picked you as our planner!

Gloria · Married on 05/06/2017

Christina was soo helpful went above and beyond as well as really cared about you as a person.

Suzanne · Married on 04/22/2017

I always love working with Christina!

Brett · Married on 04/14/2017

Absolutely the best wedding planner I have ever worked with. Our wedding was absolutely stunning. She's is very personal and professional. Always informed us what was on the horizon and communicated everything to us way ahead of time. Extremely organized and she made the experience fun. That is what it is all about, enjoy the experience of planning your big day. The cliche stigma that comes with wedding planning is that it should be stressful. Using Christina not only made the experience really enjoyable and stress free, but she made our budget stretch efficiently as possible with all of her connections. I would not not only recommend her going forward, but I would absolutely say she is one of the best in the business. She went well above and beyond for us and I am sure she would do the same for anyone else that makes her their wedding planner. Thank you again Christina! We loved the experience and will never forget how gorgeous our wedding truly was.

Casandra · Married on 02/05/2017

Christina coordinated a wedding at our golf course and it was such a blast! You can absolutely tell that her clients really love her and that they are having fun working and planning together. It made our day and planning process so easy and seemless. We would love to have Christina back anytime, as we know that would mean a fun and successful wedding or event!

Jena · Married on 01/21/2017

Christina is a family friend and she truly put her heart and soul into mine and my husbands wedding! She really does think of everything and has been so generous with her time, and she makes herself available to every single one of her brides! (And mothers of the bride ;) )
    This isn't about HER vision for your day, it's about making your vision come to life in a stress free and enjoyable way! Christina truly is amazing. If anyone is searching for a top rate wedding planner, please, give her a call, you will not be disappointed!

Matt · Married on 01/21/2017

Christina’s tireless efforts, thoughtful planning and attention to detail made the day of the wedding go perfectly. It’s all about the preparation. When you prepare well, execution is effortless and that is exactly what happened. Every little detail was planned out. She did mock ups of the tables and took pics so that set up on the day of would go smoothly. She also has several other trade secrets & techniques up her sleeve which I won’t divulge because it’s those details that separate her from the competition.

Christina has been doing wedding and events for many many years and it shows in her work and in her solid book contacts in all phases of the process. She can refer you to proven vendors for the other services needed. She is prompt and well organized and is also very personable and easy to get along with which is nice because you will spend a lot of time with your wedding coordinator. .

As the father of the bride she really helped me out with my role in the wedding and giving me pointers as to how to execute my speech, how to walk down the aisle, how to relax , as well as making sure there was time for a special moment for my daughter and I to share together before I walked her down the aisle and of course get it all on film. Tears and all!!! 

You’re the best Christina!!!

Brian · Married on 01/08/2017

Weddings require quite the budget to get done and the first thing one should do is bring a project manager into the mix. That's where Christina comes in and and the sooner you bring her in, the less stress you'll feel and the smoother the entire process will be as she had top notch service.

Christina was excellent to bring on when we found ourselves overwhelmed with all the fine details and coordination that comes with wedding planning. My wife and I both work and the ease of mind of bringing a professional into the mix was advice we should've listened to 6 months in advance. DIY is great for hobbies, not for weddings. =)

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

I can not thank Christina enough for all of her hard work. I don't know how anyone gets married without a wedding planner. She is so easy to work with and brought up so many small details that I had not thought of. She completely took over contact with all my vendors and all I had to worry about was enjoying my special day! After one of my meetings with Christina as I was driving home I called my soon to be husband in tears because she gave me such a sense of relief that my wedding was going to come together perfectly.

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

My best friend used Christina for her wedding in Sacramento, CA. Christina offered a lot of suggestions and resources for decorations and set-up. Everything looked very elegant on the day of the wedding, and it was evident throughout the process that Christina has a true passion for what she does. The wedding venue was mainly a ‘do it yourself’ place, so we brought a few extra hands to help set up things on the wedding day. Christina did an awesome job delegating remaining tasks to our helpers so that the bride and bridal party could relax and enjoy the process leading up to the actual wedding. A few last minute and uncontrollable hiccups happened, and Christina was easily able to offer solutions and alternatives. She was involved and present throughout the whole evening and worked so hard to keep things running smoothly. The bride, bridal party, and guests all had such a fun night, and it wouldn’t have been possible without Christina’s service!

Lily · Married on 10/08/2016

Notice how organized she is , that was a big plus for me, the brides mom. Since I was planning on doing lots of the work myself Christina was the perfect person for us, because of her help I was able to enjoy more of the day.