Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing

About With Grace & Love Events

With Grace & Love Events in Sacramento, California is a wedding planning company that serves couples in the Sacramento and Modesto areas. Whether you are looking for help planning a traditional or destination wedding, the team of professionals offers their expertise so you can relax and enjoy the special day. Multiple levels of assistance are offered, allowing you to tailor the services to your needs and preferences.

A team of nine wedding planning professionals make up With Grace & Love. Each offers their expertise, ensuring your event is well organized and implemented. As you decide on the services and degree of involvement you desire from a wedding planner, know the following services are available to you:

• Budget analysis

• Couture Occasions Events
  • Everlasting Love Wedding and Event Planning
img4394
With Grace & Love Events
2c357006043d612d 1478572725649 laurengrahamparkwinterscaliforniaweddingjeanlauren
Table setting

Videos 1 Video

27 Reviews for With Grace & Love Events

Kathleen C. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Fabulous beyond words!

Mary and her team made my daughter's wedding during these pandemic times MAGICAL!! Beyond words...it was fabulous, better than we could have hoped.
    As the mother of the bride that resides out of town, I depended on this team to take care of all those details that I was not here to handle! They were superb, totally professional , and spot on with their advice... on regret that I don't live in town to pass their name along to friends and family.

Sent on 11/11/2020

Maritza H. · Married on 07/09/2020

My Telenovela Wedding

Words cannot express my gratitude for Mary. My wedding was something out of a telenovela! It was the PERFECT wedding and I couldn't have pulled it off without her. She took my crazy ideas and brought them to life. It was a perfect blend of romance and sexiness.

Mary is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control and took very good care of my family. Trust me, you want this from a planner!! The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment. Thank you Mary, see you in 9 years!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Kim C. · Married on 12/07/2019

Kayla is amazing

Kayla is truly amazing. During the months leading up to my wedding Kayla was there whenever I needed her with her warm and positive presence. She answered all my questions, which often arrived in frantic emails, and gave me peace of mind in my planning. Whenever I had a weird request, like finding giant wooden boards for an escort card display at the eleventh hour, she calmly found the solution. Everything that was a priority to me and my partner on our wedding day Kayla noted and made sure it happened. Little emergencies, like how I had accidentally wrinkled my wedding dress, were quickly and calmly resolved through her direction. Above all, Kayla is a genuine, kind, and caring person. I always felt heard and understood by Kayla. Like the name “With Grace & Love Events” Kayla is full of grace and you could feel how much love she puts into her work. Kayla kept everything running smoothly up to and during my wedding day. I was hesitant to book coordination services because I thought I would be able to get by without it. I’m so glad we ended up booking with With Grace & Love Events. Coordination services with Kayla was the single best investment we made in our wedding. I’m so grateful to have met her this year and cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

With Grace & Love Events Pricing

With Grace & Love Events Price Rates

With Grace & Love Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe Wedding Officiants

Sara, "With Grace & Love Events", is a pleasure to work with; always respectful and mindful not only of other vendors, but also of the service she provides to their clients. Sara knows how to promote vendors and show them in their best light so you have a seamless event! Sara and the wedding event planning team here at "With Grace & Love Events", are consistent in their pursuit of achieving the Wedding Day goals they establish with and for their clients. In short, they are reliable and completely committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction. You won't be disappointed! Did I say “I love working with these guys”?...Be sure to mention that "RevDrJoe" referred you :) !

• Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95819 See on map
    Location of (With Grace & Love Events)