Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing

About With Grace & Love Events

With Grace & Love Events in Sacramento, California is a wedding planning company that serves couples in the Sacramento and Modesto areas. Whether you are looking for help planning a traditional or destination wedding, the team of professionals offers their expertise so you can relax and enjoy the special day. Multiple levels of assistance are offered, allowing you to tailor the services to your needs and preferences.

A team of nine wedding planning professionals make up With Grace & Love. Each offers their expertise, ensuring your event is well organized and implemented. As you decide on the services and degree of involvement you desire from a wedding planner, know the following services are available to you:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
Follow With Grace & Love Events on

img4394
With Grace & Love Events
2c357006043d612d 1478572725649 laurengrahamparkwinterscaliforniaweddingjeanlauren
Table setting

With Grace & Love Events 6
With Grace & Love Events 7

Michaella · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing!!!

If I could have married Sara instead of my husband the day of our wedding, I would have! She is such a kind soul with a exquisite eye for detail. I was able to take the backseat and let Sara and Team at With Grace and Love Events handle all the details the day of the wedding. She executed everything that I wanted seamlessly. If you are on the fence about getting a wedding planner, time to cross over that fence and leave the magic to Sara. She provides top line services to allow you to really enjoy your day. My husband and I will be forever grateful to With Grace and Love Events for making our dreams come true on our wedding day ❤️

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Allie

Allie Eklund · Married on 06/01/2019

Best money we spent on our wedding.

We hired Sara & WGL Events for our June 2019 wedding at The Maples. She was the best money we spent on our wedding. Initially, I was not going to hire a wedding coordinator, except that our venue required at least a day of coordinator. I was of the mindset that I am a very organized person and can manage this on my own. How thankful I am that I had to hire a coordinator, Sara was worth every penny. She helped us better understand what we didn't understand about planning a party for 200 people. Her comprehension of the industry, vendors, norms, etc. was so helpful. We had my father in law officiate our wedding (his first time doing so) and she was a wonderful help to make sure every last detail went off smoothly with the ceremony. As for the day of, her team worked so incredibly hard to set up the wedding and arrange the decor, as well as breakdown the wedding so we could continue our celebration. Had I not hired her, I am not sure how smoothly this would have gone. All the parents/ family members noted multiple times how wonderful she was. She would politely let us know when a critical moment like speeches, cake cutting, etc. was about to happen. Both my husband and I were so incredibly grateful for our decision to hire With Grace & Love for our wedding. I would highly recommend With Grace & Love Events to anyone planning a wedding or large party.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    With Grace & Love Events 8
    With Grace & Love Events 9
    With Grace & Love Events 10

Casey Licking · Married on 05/18/2019

The best decision of our wedding planning process!!

We feel so lucky to have found Sara and her amazing team at With Grace & Love Events! If you are like us and contemplating whether a planner is really worth it, the answer is: YES! If you have Sara, it is totally worth every penny! We truly feel our wedding went off without a hitch because of Sara and her great attention to detail.

As a very busy working couple, we had very little time to put towards planning our wedding, and very little experience with planning anything at all. We came to Sara with a venue picked out and a handful of Pinterest photos. Sara was able to take our mixed ideas and transform our vision into a stunning instagram-worthy reality.

Sara helped us with all aspects of the wedding process. She helped get us in touch with our amazing A-list vendors, find/create our wedding invitations, double check contracts before signing, and even bustled my dress while handing my new husband and I a cocktail after the ceremony! She was literally on top of every single detail.

On the day of the wedding, my husband and I were walking around and seeing everything for the first time. We often found ourselves getting emotional seeing all of our abstract ideas becoming a reality. Sara literally got everything perfect down to the little minor details.

We picked a late May wedding date because we didn’t want to risk being rained out. Unfortunately, a freak California rainstorm occurred. Being a type-A bride, I was panicked all week about something I couldn’t control. Sara called us multiple times during the week just to make sure we were okay. Sara not only made several contingency plans for the rain (including securing a tent last minute), but by the end of the night we were actually ecstatic that it rained. We couldn’t imagine a more perfect wedding!

Not only was the planning of the wedding not stressful, the more surprising part was how unstressed we were the day of the wedding. We were able to just relax, have fun, and enjoy being surrounded by all of our friends and family. We could not have done this without Sara!

With as much as Sara did for us, it still feels like this review doesn’t do her justice. Her communication, artistic style, and attention to detail is unrivaled. It’s been six months since the wedding, and we are still getting asked who planned it.

Go hire With Grace & Love Events. It will be the best decision you’ll ever make!

Sent on 09/15/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe
    Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe Wedding Officiants

Sara, "With Grace & Love Events", is a pleasure to work with; always respectful and mindful not only of other vendors, but also of the service she provides to their clients. Sara knows how to promote vendors and show them in their best light so you have a seamless event! Sara and the wedding event planning team here at "With Grace & Love Events", are consistent in their pursuit of achieving the Wedding Day goals they establish with and for their clients. In short, they are reliable and completely committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction. You won't be disappointed! Did I say “I love working with these guys”?...Be sure to mention that "RevDrJoe" referred you :) !

• Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95819 See on map