Sacramento, CA 95819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing

About With Grace & Love Events

You’re engaged, now what? The team at With Grace & Love will support you in creating the most beautiful wedding from start to finish. Table design, seating charts, menus, flower arrangements, photography questions, and countless other details will be managed by our team so you always have a hand to hold throughout the process. The best part of your wedding is that it’s a reflection of your love story so let us help you write this chapter. From developing a budget with you to managing a personalized wedding calendar for due dates, payments and tasks – this is assurance that your wedding planning process will be fun and organized!

Follow With Grace & Love Events on

1 User photo

With Grace & Love Events 1
  • Danielle

Danielle Childs · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend for coordination at Park Winters!

We hired With Grace & Love Events to do our wedding day-of-coordination at Park Winters. We were paired with Mary Hicks, who was absolutely lovely to work with! Mary had gotten married at Park Winters and ran many weddings there, so she knew exactly how things would flow and how to get the best out of the venue.

We only did day-of-coordination because we had a year to plan the wedding and we figured we could save some money if we found the vendors ourselves. Our budget got out of hand really fast and dealing with vendors was a bit stressful. If I could do it all over again, I would have hired Mary for full wedding planning because we realized we would have ultimately saved money that way and some of the vendors we had some issues with could have been avoided.

Even with day-of-coordination, Mary was always available early on to answer our many many questions. Every time we got off a call with her or got answers back via email, we felt less stressed. With Grace and Love provides access to AislePlanner, which is a great online tool to manage all your wedding planning. Mary had access as well, so we could collaborate on the planning. As the wedding got closer, Mary took over handling the loose ends with the vendors and making sure all the vendors knew the timeline and where to go.

During the wedding weekend Mary was our guide and made sure we were relaxed and having fun. She ran a rehearsal for us the Friday before and was there every step of the way on Saturday. We didn't have to worry about what to do when, we just stayed in the moment and Mary found us when it was time to do the next thing and she guided us through. Mary even went the extra mile and printed the name cards for us, let us borrow table numbers she had, and made sure to return the rented pieces from Freeport Bakery.

We highly recommend Mary Hicks and With Grace and Love Events. We loved working with Mary and even miss her now that the wedding is over!

• Brianne

Brianne · Married on 09/22/2018

With Grace and Love Events

Absolutely LOVED With Grace and Love. Not only did Sara make our wedding day rub smoother than ever, she was so on top of it and professional leading up to our big day! I can’t say enough about this company and everything they did for my husband and I. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! It’s truely businesses like this that make all the difference in the outcome of such a special day.

With Grace & Love Events 2

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2018

Mary from With Grace & Love was absolutely amazing! She was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, never hesitating to go above and beyond my expectations to make sure I had what I needed. She was always available, even for the simplest questions at obscure times and helped keep me in check with things that were actually important vs details I shouldn't worry about. On the day of my wedding, she was calm, quickly solved any hiccups and never once made me worry about anything. We felt so completely taken care of by her and her team. I could go on and on about how wonderful they were, but the bottom line is that I HIGHLY recommend With Grace & Love Events!

Award

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe
    Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe Wedding Officiants

Sara, "With Grace & Love Events", is a pleasure to work with; always respectful and mindful not only of other vendors, but also of the service she provides to their clients. Sara knows how to promote vendors and show them in their best light so you have a seamless event! Sara and the wedding event planning team here at "With Grace & Love Events", are consistent in their pursuit of achieving the Wedding Day goals they establish with and for their clients. In short, they are reliable and completely committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction. You won't be disappointed! Did I say “I love working with these guys”?...Be sure to mention that "RevDrJoe" referred you :) !

• Sacramento, CA 95819 See on map