Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing

About With Grace & Love Events

With Grace & Love Events in Sacramento, California is a wedding planning company that serves couples in the Sacramento and Modesto areas. Whether you are looking for help planning a traditional or destination wedding, the team of professionals offers their expertise so you can relax and enjoy the special day. Multiple levels of assistance are offered, allowing you to tailor the services to your needs and preferences.

A team of nine wedding planning professionals make up With Grace & Love. Each offers their expertise, ensuring your event is well organized and implemented. As you decide on the services and degree of involvement you desire from a wedding planner, know the following services are available to you:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
Follow With Grace & Love Events on

img4394
With Grace & Love Events
2c357006043d612d 1478572725649 laurengrahamparkwinterscaliforniaweddingjeanlauren
Table setting

1 User photo

With Grace & Love Events 1
  • macy

macy · Married on 04/27/2019

Best decision you could make! (other than your hubby)

Hiring Grace and Love Events was the BEST decision I could have made for my wedding. There are not enough words to describe the work, effort, and thoughtfulness that Sara added to my day. I am a type A (control freak) and her talent, execution, and calmness allowed me to give up all control and have the most seamless day ever. From a day of coordinator to the whole process, no matter what she helps with its worth every penny plus some! My day was everything I could of thought of and thats due to Grace and Love Events. Thank you thank you thank you.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Alyssa · Married on 04/14/2019

Mary is the best!

I don't even know how to put into words how amazing Mary was. She made our wedding day go so smooth and stress free, her calm laid back personality makes you feel at ease on a day that can be super stressful. She coordinated and worked so well with all of our vendors to keep everybody informed and on track. She went above and beyond and took care of things I didn't even expect, she picked up our desserts the morning of the wedding, brought the entire bridal party lunch, went on a champagne run when we ran out in the bridal suite, and probably so much more that I didn't even see because she never stopped moving the entire day, and didn't bother me with details or problems, she just handled it. She was so responsive with ALL of my questions and even helped with decisions on design elements. I'm honestly sad I don't have an excuse to text her all the time. My bridesmaids and guests were even raving about the level of service that With Grace & Love provided on our wedding day. We cant recommend them enough, and we're so grateful Mary made our day so perfect.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Trent Schmidt · Married on 03/23/2019

Great experience With Love and Grace

Carrie and With Grace and Love were wonderful to work with. Having never planned a wedding before, they brought in timelines and suggestions to keep the day on schedule and moving. Our friends who work events (DJ and Cake maker) both sent glowing reviews working with Carrie and With Grace and Love.

I would absolutely work with them again. And I absolutely recommend them to friends.

The wedding day was zero stress from the details of vendors and coordination. They enabled us to be focused on enjoying our wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe
    Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe Wedding Officiants

Sara, "With Grace & Love Events", is a pleasure to work with; always respectful and mindful not only of other vendors, but also of the service she provides to their clients. Sara knows how to promote vendors and show them in their best light so you have a seamless event! Sara and the wedding event planning team here at "With Grace & Love Events", are consistent in their pursuit of achieving the Wedding Day goals they establish with and for their clients. In short, they are reliable and completely committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction. You won't be disappointed! Did I say “I love working with these guys”?...Be sure to mention that "RevDrJoe" referred you :) !

• Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95819 See on map