Sacramento, CA 94203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing

About With Grace & Love Events

With Grace & Love Events in Sacramento, California is a wedding planning company that serves couples in the Sacramento and Modesto areas. Whether you are looking for help planning a traditional or destination wedding, the team of professionals offers their expertise so you can relax and enjoy the special day. Multiple levels of assistance are offered, allowing you to tailor the services to your needs and preferences.

A team of nine wedding planning professionals make up With Grace & Love. Each offers their expertise, ensuring your event is well organized and implemented. As you decide on the services and degree of involvement you desire from a wedding planner, know the following services are available to you:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
Follow With Grace & Love Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Beyond Smitten Events
  • Marcella Camille Events
  • Couture Occasions Events
  • Ana Flores Events
img4394
With Grace & Love Events
2c357006043d612d 1478572725649 laurengrahamparkwinterscaliforniaweddingjeanlauren
Table setting

Videos 1 Video

31 Reviews for With Grace & Love Events

Kathleen C. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Fabulous beyond words!

Mary and her team made my daughter's wedding during these pandemic times MAGICAL!! Beyond words...it was fabulous, better than we could have hoped.
    As the mother of the bride that resides out of town, I depended on this team to take care of all those details that I was not here to handle! They were superb, totally professional , and spot on with their advice... on regret that I don't live in town to pass their name along to friends and family.

Sent on 11/11/2020

Emily H. · Married on 04/24/2021

Legendary Service and Flawless Execution

I am so happy with our choice to go with "With Grace and Love". Although they are the more pricier choice for a wedding planner service, they are worth every cent. We had a quick engagement (engaged in November and married in late April on a new private estate), and Mary and her team executed it perfectly. There were a lot of moving parts (as always with weddings), but we were also the first wedding to take place at a new venue, so that obviously increased the risk. When I was interviewing Mary for my planner, she brought up different things that are important to a "soft opening" event that I did not even think of, so she was on it from the start.

Throughout our short engagement, she was directly involved and quickly responded to any texts/calls I sent her way (especially in the week leading up!). I felt I was in such good hands, which took care a lot of my stress. All their hard work leading up to the wedding truly paid off, as during the day of I felt like I was just seemlessly floating to one event to the next. I cannot reccomend this team enough.

Thank you!!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Kathleen V. · Married on 04/18/2021

Best decision we made for our wedding day!

Having a day of coordinator was the best decision we made for our wedding day. We worked with Kayla for my wedding at Park Winters. She was absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond day of coordination. She is such a calm light, but she has a fire in her and gets things done. She was always so responsive, kind, patient, honest, and always checked in on me along the way to make sure everything was going smoothly and that I was ok. When my wedding had to get postponed twice because of COVID, she communicated with all my vendors on my behalf and was able to set new dates within a couple hours. She was so quick and efficient I was so blown away. She was honest with my options when my wedding had to be postponed and she offered so much help in navigating my planning during the pandemic. On the days leading up to my wedding, my rehearsal, and the day of my wedding I always felt her presence and she was ready to be there whenever I needed her. My wedding day was an absolute dream because of her and was way better than I could have ever imagined. I had given instructions for all my decorations and she took initiative to make the changes she saw fit to make everything work better and everything she and her team did made everything so much more beautiful and perfect. I had such a large wedding party, but she was able to handle everyone with such grace and professionalism and my ceremony went so smoothly. Even my family felt so well taken care of that day and they kept telling me how awesome Kayla was. I couldn’t have enjoyed my wedding day as much I did without Kayla and With Grace and Love Events.

Sent on 04/25/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

With Grace & Love Events Pricing

With Grace & Love Events Price Rates

With Grace & Love Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe Wedding Officiants

Sara, "With Grace & Love Events", is a pleasure to work with; always respectful and mindful not only of other vendors, but also of the service she provides to their clients. Sara knows how to promote vendors and show them in their best light so you have a seamless event! Sara and the wedding event planning team here at "With Grace & Love Events", are consistent in their pursuit of achieving the Wedding Day goals they establish with and for their clients. In short, they are reliable and completely committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction. You won't be disappointed! Did I say “I love working with these guys”?...Be sure to mention that "RevDrJoe" referred you :) !

• Sacramento, CA, 94203 See on map
    Location of (With Grace & Love Events)