ESPoused Events Reviews

8 | New York, NY

8 Reviews for ESPoused Events

Kate · Married on 08/05/2016

Lizzy was able to take my ideas and vision for my wedding to the next level. With her managing my entire wedding day I was able to enjoy every moment! A wonderful soul with a wonderful work ethic!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Alaina · Married on 10/31/2014

I can honestly say my wedding would not have been possible with out Lizzy. She is amazing! She made my wedding vision come to life in ways I did not even know were possible. I am so thankful she was a part of our big day. Because of her we really were able to enjoy our day and not worry about a thing! I highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Dorothea · Married on 09/07/2013

Elizabeth is an extremely talented and trye professional person and when my husband and I first got engaged I had a ton of different ideas on what I wanted the wedding to include. Her intelligence, business acumen, and extreme creative juices were able to help me pinpoint exactly what We wanted. She did it all--she helped with wedding invitation design to all logistics of wedding day (transportation, food, cake design, wedding favors, etx), church program design, flower design, and mental health checks for the bride :-). Plus on day of it went so super smoothly because of Elizabeth as she was completely organized and was able to accommodate all 200 people in such a classy and artistic way. My husband and I were completely impressed with Elizabeth's abilities. She is the best and my husband and I will forever be grateful to her as she played an integral part in planning the most memorable day of our entire lives.

Sent on 11/23/2013

meg · Married on 06/01/2013

Lizzy and Espoused Events was the most valuable asset to our wedding, from the detailed planning - to the day of assistance. Lizzy is the most helpful person I have ever known, in both my professional and personal life. She knows how to get it done, and how to do it the right way.

I can't thank Liz enough for being there for me and my family on the day of. She was able to weather the storm all while keeping all of us happy and on track. If something went wrong that day, I didn't know it. I kept waiting for something to go awry, and it never did! I have Lizzy to thank for that. Not only is she the sweetest and most thoughtful person, but she is smart, creative, and stays under budget. You rarely see that, but she's got it all.

One thing about Lizzy that was an added bonus is that she is an extremely creative artist. After discussing the wedding of my dreams, to sharing pins on Pinterest and my clippings from magazines, Liz was able to take that and run. Having a designer/artist made all the difference. The entire day felt special, and highly detailed. She hand-wrote many things, painted picture frames - even made me mercury glass vases for the flowers! Everyone says "don't sweat the small details", and I didn't have to worry one second, because Liz took care of it all.

On top of it all, the vendors we worked with, from the videographer to the maitre d', said they have never worked with someone so detailed and on top of it. Her wedding day timeline kept everyone on track, therefore the day went without a hitch.

Lastly, and this goes without saying, but Lizzy is fun to work with and a genuine person. Her smile and optimistic energy lights up the room, and brightens everyones day. In short, I would not hesitate to recommend Lizzy to all brides looking to create that special something on their wedding day. I can look back on the most important day of my life and smile. That is the best feeling in the world.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Stefani · Married on 08/25/2012

Elizabeth de la Peña and E.S.P.oused Events provided my husband and me with the most individualized, careful and exquisite service for our wedding. Every step along the way, Elizabeth was so detail-oriented and was able to make our vision come to life. Her expert creativity and one of a kind vision are what made our wedding unlike any other I’ve ever seen. She works tirelessly with you every step of the way and executes the most polished and memorable event. It is with sincere pleasure that I would recommend anyone partnering with her for any event they are thinking of planning. First class elegance and premiere service! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Jeff · Married on 08/25/2012

Working with Elizabeth was an absolute pleasure. She made the whole planning process so easy. We were able to give her general ideas of what we wanted and she just set everything in motion. We were always able to get a hold of her as she guided us through the process. Everything we asked her to do ended up being better than we imagined. I honestly never had to lift a finger. You will be amazed by Elizabeth’s creativity, professionalism, and attention to detail. Planning and executing a wedding can be very stressful, but having Elizabeth there made it easy, enjoyable, and allowed us to focus on enjoying the day.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Elizabeth's work can be captured best by the expressions worn by arriving guests. Halfway between wonder and astonishment they are held captive by Elizabeth's realization of her couple's every dream and desire. Fêtes thrown by e.s.p.oused events are bonafide experiences; pure emotional and sensory satisfaction.

Sent on 08/21/2013
  • User3479438 · event on 09/20/2008

The surprise 50th birthday party my husband hired Espoused events to create was nothing less than spectacular! Not only was it a complete surprise (with 100+ guests), but the food, band and venue were perfect in every way. I would highly recommend Espoused Events for ANY social gathering, big or small, that is important to you! Lizzy de la Pena can really "do it all!"

Sent on 08/20/2013