25 Reviews for En Vogue Bridal Hair and Makeup

Textured Styling (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
25 En Vogue Bridal Hair and Makeup Reviews

Truly appreciated the great job Maryse did on my hair and makeup for my son's wedding. A glorious day with an extra boost of confidence knowing that my hair and make-up was superb. Thanks Maryse!
Would absolutely recommend her for your special occasion and I can't wait for my daughter to get married to use her again!

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Maryse was great. We ended up having two hair trials to get it just right and I had my hair dyed and glossed with her for the wedding as well. Believe it or not, the hair came out better on my wedding day than I imagined it would. I did not use Maryse's group for makeup on myself but used them for the bridesmaids.
The bridesmaids hair and makeup came out Beautiful as well and they were all really happy with the work. Everyone including Brarti and Carlos did such an amazing job with makeup and hair for the ladies.
I would recommend them. These aren't even the professional pics.

Profile Picture Anita, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I had my hair and makeup done by Maryse of EnVogue Bridal Hair on my wedding day, June 4th. Maryse is so awesome...she enjoys her craft so much, that no matter what the challenge is, (and mine sure was), Maryse very gently and methodically was able to make me look like a princess! She had to use 2 hairpieces to cover my bald spots(which are vast), and one of my eyelids has no eyelashes, so she had to coordinate the one with eyelashes, to the bald one...just amazing....I have never met anyone quite so incredible and caring...Words could not describe how truly blessed I was to have Maryse do my hair and makeup! She is truly the best of the best and a master of her craft! Thank you Maryse, for making my day so special!
Carlos did my Mom's and 2 of my sister's hair. The transformation was incredible and everyone was so pleased. Carlos is very caring and skillful. My mom said, "He was able to give me the exact hairdo that I picked from the magazine. And it stayed in place, even with all of the dancing I did!" Thank you Carlos, for making my family so happy!

Profile Picture Robyn, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had makeup & hair, my mom had her hair done for my son's wedding, they did a fabulous job. We both received many compliments.

Profile Picture Patricia , 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From my first phone call to the day of my son's wedding, Maryse and Bharti were nothing but kind, considerate, accommodating and extremely talented. They were really helpful with choosing the right hairstyle and makeup. Since Maryse knew she wouldn't be there for the actual day, she made sure that I was in Bharti's capable hands. Both were very involved in the entire process. They made me feel really important and cared about. The day of my son's wedding I felt like a princess and got a million compliments. I highly recommend En Vogue.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Maryse, Bharti, and Carlos made my wedding day so enjoyable I really don't have the words to express my gratitude. After 2 terrible hair trials a few months before my wedding (I left crying), I found En Vogue with the help of my wedding coordinator who had worked with them before. They made me feel so relaxed and took the time to style my hair with immaculate precision. On the day of my wedding, they traveled over an hour to my venue and arrived early so ensure setup before my bridesmaids arrived. They timed the day perfectly and worked extremely efficiently with as much, if not more, quality. All my 11 bridesmaids, myself, my mother, and my grandmother were complete ahead of schedule and the hair held for 10 more hours. I can't recommend Maryse more.

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Maryse did a wonderful job the day of my wedding! She was professional and sweet throughout the entire process. I received so many compliments about my hair. Maryse pays attention to detail and you can tell she is passionate about her work! The wedding day should be an unforgettable moment and Maryse helped make my day just that! I did the trial before the wedding day so I knew exactly what my hair would look like. My hair was exactly what i asked for and more! I know she books quickly so I highly recommend calling in advance!

Amanda :)

Profile Picture User6959598, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with the En Vogue salon, which I used for my wedding hair for me and my wedding party! Maryse was so kind and thoughtful through the whole process, and extremely patient! For my trial she really took the time to create the look I always imagined and nailed it perfectly. I couldn't even imagine it looking better than what she came up with after working together with me. It was actually the best experience I've ever had at a salon before, let alone a great experience for my wedding. (I actually cut my own hair usually but if all salons were like this I would go more often, haha) If they were closer to my house I would probably go here all the time. I highly recommend them to anyone! The kind and friendly nature and patience really goes a long way when you are super stressed out about everything else you're planning for a wedding, and since we planned our wedding super last minute, it was awesome she could take me in last minute too and put my worries about my hair to rest. All my girls in my party and my mom looked fantastic too! My mom was nervous about her thinning hair and a bit self-conscious, but she put her worries to ease as well and came up with a perfect solution for her. Any time I need to feel extra fancy I'll keep this place in mind and go out of my way to get my hair done here! Thanks so much for helping to make my wedding perfect! ^.^

Profile Picture Mary, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Salon

Maryse and her staff were amazing and did my hair & make up for my wedding day! They did my 10 bridesmaids and 5 other family members as well. She was such a perfectionist and made the day run so smoothly! She and her staff were amazing-- I loved them and highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Adam, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

First Impressions are always lasting impressions. From the first day I walked into En Vogue Salon. I was treated with a very warm and inviting welcome. The entire staff is wonderful and professional. Then there is Maryse, whom is more than just extremely talented and established in her field. She is like an Angel on your shoulder. I was planning my wedding and was researching bridal hair and make up artists. I had gone for a few trials. Either in a private home or local salon in the NJ area. When I found En Vogue on The Wedding Wire top 10 list. I didn't hesitate to call and make an appointment. When I walked into the salon, and had the pleasure of meeting Maryse of En Vogue Bridal Hair and Make up. I knew I was in the right place......I knew I was home! Not only did Maryse and Bardi do such an outstanding job on my wedding party and I but, they now have a customer for life. Never has anyone shown so much interest, caring, passion, and PROFECTION in their work, as Maryse. She is truly one of a kind. She pays attention to detail and takes her time with each client. Going over their hair and make up ideas. Making sure their image of looking like a princes on their dream wedding day, comes true. When I walked down the aisle on March 19, 2016. I felt so confident and beautiful. I saw everyone in awe of me, because I knew my hair and make up looked STUNNING! I highly recommend Maryse and En Vogue Bridal Hair and Make up. For your special day. THANKS AGAIN TO MARYSE AND EN VOGUE BRIDAL HAIR.

Sincerely,
Moniquea xoxo

Profile Picture Moniquea, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are planning a special event and need to look your best, contact Maryse. My sons wedding was 2/12/2016 and Maryse did my hair and makeup. She is a true artist. Be her canvas and you will be overwhelmed with the result. We did a trial run and I had some ideas. I listened to Maryse, the professional, who analyzed me after one look and used my facial structure to create the perfect combination of hair and makeup. She combined my dress, jewelry, and the event to create a breathtaking statement. The numerous compliments clearly prove that I will never use anyone else for those special events. Her warm personality calmed me during an exciting and emotional time.
Thanks again Maryse
Valerie

Profile Picture Valerie, 2/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

En Vogue was professional, prompt, easy to work with and very accommodating! Maryse did all that she could to assure that the bridal party was happy and comfortable. All of the stylists were amazing and everyone left very happy with their final results. We also had the entire Salon to ourselves (!!!!), which made the experience even that much better. I highly recommend En Vogue if you are getting married in the Parsippany area! Couldn't ask for a better day. Thank you, En Vogue!!!

Profile Picture Delaine, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Maryse did my hair and makeup for my son's wedding, so I wanted it to be extra special. I suffer from alopecia and I have to tell you, Maryse's styling using my hairpiece was exquisite! I received so many compliments and it stayed beautiful for the entire evening and then some! She is a true artist! Her compassion and caring, as well as her professionalism were extraordinary! She made me feel so special! I had a gorgeous full head of hair styled in an updo! I would highly recommend her for any occasion and now I will follow her for all my hair needs. I will never forget how happy she made me for my son's wedding! She also did my makeup which was perfect for me! It lasted the whole night and I felt like a princess!
Patty styled my 82 year old mom's hair and did a gorgeous job! It stayed beautiful the whole evening and my mom was so pleased. Mom will also follow with patty for all her hair needs.
Thank you both so very much for making my son's day special and for doing such a wonderful job!

Profile Picture User5548661, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The service at this salon was amazing. The owners opened the salon for me on a Monday (I got married on a Monday) to get my hair and nails done. Everyone at the salon went above and beyond for me and they were all accommodating and very pleasant to work with.

The owner had a spread of food for me and champagne which was a very thoughtful and nice touch. I was very pleased with everything- the manicure, pedicure and hair!

Maryse did my hair - she was a pleasure to work with and I loved the way my hair came out! She made sure to go over every detail with me when I initially made the appointment to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted. She was so sweet and great and easy to work with.

Overall great experience and very professional and friendly staff. I felt everyone was very flexible, professional and accommodating. I have since gone back for a (great) haircut with Maryse and will be back again!

Profile Picture User5497724, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My husband and I were married this past May 2015 , and were very pleased with En Vogue Bridal hair and makeup. Maryse was absolutely wonderful! She was patient with my ideas, as well as recommended her own based on her previous experience with beach weddings. I would highly recommend En Vogue for any special occasion, thank you again for making my day special! Maria & Robert Ortiz

Profile Picture maria, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Maryse did an amazing job of my hair and makeup. She schedule for a trial run a couple days in advance so I could see her vision. She was extremely receptive to my thoughts and ideas and then created something more amazing that I could have ever imagined. I got the best grade card from my husband when I walked down that aisle and with the biggest smile ever and he said "WOW, you are stunning" I loved her work, but in this situation, his opinion is exactly how I was feeling, thanks to Maryse!!!! I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life!!!!

Profile Picture P, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We had seen Maryse's artistry at the International Beauty Show (IBS) in New York City. When looking for someone to do the hair and makeup for our wedding we had to have Maryse. A wedding is an important special day and you need to around people who will elevate the experience and deliver. Maryse was the perfect fit to make our special day turn exactly how we always dreamed it would be. She spent time with us pre-wedding to plan and prepare. On our wedding day it was seamless and flawless. She was very prepared, well organized, and made us feel special. Thank you Marysel! Lynn and Robin

Profile Picture User6327485, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Blowouts, Haircuts, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Maryse is a true professional who has a passion for her work and it shows. Maryse took on the challenge of doing hair and make-up for two brides for our wedding! She came before the event to practice and worked on each of us to make sure that our hair and make-up was exactly what we wanted for our special day. On the wedding day, she had the game plan on paper and got us both done in plenty of time for the wedding. She was calm and helpful throughout the entire process!

Love you! Colleen and Eileen

Profile Picture Colleen, 12/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Maryse did an amazing job on my bridesmaid and my hair and makeup! We looked gorgeous!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Maryse was amazing providing her ideas on makeup and hair and being flexible to include the ideas of the wedding party. She was creative and listened to the needs of the bride. She made everyone's natural beauty shine through and created a wonderful experience for the bridal party. She is calm and a joy to work with. Terrific personalized service and up to date on current trends in hair, makeup and bridal looks.

Profile Picture Patty, 9/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Maryse came highly recommended by my bridal boutique owner and I’m so glad I received her contact information! Maryse is so sweet and it was such a pleasure having her as my hairstylist for my big day! During my trial, she listened to what I wanted and was able to translate it to something even more amazing – she really captured my personality and what I wanted. She also took pictures and brought them with her on the day of the wedding to recreate exactly what I had during my trial. My bridal party and my mom had their hair done as well and everyone looked absolutely beautiful and was extremely happy with heir look. I just loved my hair and how I looked on my big day – I couldn’t have been happier!! I was complimented all evening. I recommend Maryse to everyone, she is so talented. I will certainly use her for other occasions in the future. Thank you Maryse!

Profile Picture Jola, 5/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been going to Envogue for years and Maryse Denzer has been doing my hair and I love the way it turns out every time. Her suggestions as to the cut and/or color are always right on and I've come to trust her judgment. in fact, I just came home from having my hair done and not only do I think it looks great, but so does my family. Her skill is awesome, but the defining trait so important in a hair stylist, is that she listens and hears what I'm looking for. Maryse also does my perms and the miracle she works is that it looks completely natural. my hair is fairly long and everyone thinks the curls are natural (unless I tell them differently). also, since I do perms and color it's important my hair stays healthy. Maryse guides me with that as well. She is a jewel and I appreciate her so much. Beverly Kalisher Lake Hiawatha, NJ

Profile Picture beverly , 11/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I began planning and preparing my hair and makeup with Maryse and the team at En Vogue back in March of this year, for my October wedding. With Maryse's help and expertise I was able to bring life back into my very dull and damaged hair so that I would be truly radiant on my wedding day.

After we began the planning process, every detail was truly thought of and Maryse even provided me with a full, descriptive timeline of the day's stylings for my very LARGE bridal party. Myself, my mom, my mother in law, 7 bridesmaids, and 4 junior bridesmaids had the time of our lives while getting "beautified" for my wedding. As if making us glamorous wasn't enough, En Vogue supplied us with a wonderful fruit display and coffee, and even allowed us to bring our own snacks and beverages to enjoy throughout the morning.

The team at En Vogue was so attentive to our needs, visions, and last minute changes --- and we all looked like movie stars when we left the salon for the Wedding! I cannot thank Maryse, Bharti, and the rest of the team enough for making my special day so memorable!

Profile Picture User5548387, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Haircuts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
3.5

Maryse is extremely meticulous and takes the time to make sure that every part of your hair and makeup is absolutely perfect. She hung around while I had my pictures taken outside in the heat and did a touch up on my hair and makeup and put my veil in place. She had a portfolio made for each person that was having her hair done and gave her professional opinion on what would work best for an outside beach wedding. She is a very kind hearted and talented woman and I would not hesitate to use her services again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/2/16, 1 Review