Emore Campbell: Wedding Experience Curator Reviews

14 | Charlotte, NC

14 Reviews for Emore Campbell: Wedding Experience Curator

• I

Ian · Married on 06/09/2018

As a venue owner, I get to meet a lot of planners, and I can say the results of the wedding Emore planned at Windsor Manor in Augusta, GA were amazing. If the bride and guests are happy, I'm happy, and the place looked amazing. She was upbeat and always positive. Did not flinch under stress. Would recommend Emore to anyone! Ian Shiverick @ www.wmaugusta.com

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kiara · Married on 06/02/2018

Emore Campbell was one of the best planner I have ever work with as a vendor . She very diligent, very easy to work with, and also very professional on and off the job. Emore very detailed down to the water glasses. She's nailed down every details... I enjoyed working with her and her team and can't wait to do it again!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2018

Emore' was great. Everything at the wedding moved so smoothly and planning it was a breeze with her help.

Sent on 06/26/2018

JENNY · Married on 05/12/2018

Emore, Emore! Where to begin!? I literally couldn't imagine going through the wedding planning process without her. She was absolutely amazing to work with and kept me sane! She is smart, creative, reliable, type-A to a T, funny, professional, innovative, poised, and you can tell she loves what she does. She was full of unique ideas and sound advice, and in the crazy world of wedding planning this is invaluable. I only wish I had found her sooner! We used her for day-of-coordination, but she went out of her way to help answer my countless questions for months before the big day. She really went above and beyond to make my day PERFECT! If there were any mishaps, I didn't even notice! Her mom helped on the day of and she was absolutely wonderful too. Her services were such a great value and I am so thankful that she worked with my limited budget. I would shout it from the rooftops if I could - HIRE EMORE! SHE IS THE BEST!!! Emore- I can't thank you enough for making my wedding day better than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Chae · Married on 04/28/2018

We worked with Emore for an event that she had with us here in Birmingham. She was easy to work with and always very responsive. Looking forward to teaming up again!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Emore Campbell: Wedding Experience Curator's reply:

You guys were awesome Chae!

A · Married on 11/04/2017

Have an idea of what you want, but be open minded because Emore' will present weddings in a whole new light and have you exploring limitless possibilities- the question is, can you afford all that your heart desires??? She is great!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Joselyn · Married on 11/03/2017

I catered the desserts for a wedding planned by Emore Campbell. From a vendor perspective, she was incredibly organized, responsive, and fun to work with. When I walked into the venue I was blown away by how beautiful the decor was. I look forward to working with Emore in the future and you should too!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Alyssa · Married on 11/03/2017

Emore Campbell is a breath of fresh air. Wedding planning can feel like a "hot mess" at times but Emore takes everything in stride and handles your day like a PRO. I was the type of bride that wanted to do everything myself to make sure it got done right but I would trust Emore with ANYTHING. After meeting her and understanding her vibe and seeing how she handled all of our vendors with grace, professionalism and a sense of control, I could not have felt more comfortable with leaving my wedding in anyone else's hands. She made my wedding something out of a dream and I will never be able to repay her. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH EMORE.

***I can't forget about her assistant either, Carolina was an absolute angel and I am so lucky that Emore brought her along to make our wedding even more special, together they are the perfect pair. They both had me laughing during the *very few* stressful moments and made sure that everyone in my family was taken care of, which was SO important to me. They were both truly an extension of my family and I am so grateful to have met them and to now know them. Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Toptown · Married on 09/23/2017

As a ground transportation provider - we interact and do business with dozens of Wedding Planners and I must say that Emore Campbell is one of the best out there. She was very thorough in providing us all the details for her clients wedding, she was quick to respond to any questions we had and she did a great job representing the clients needs to us. Emore was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to doing business with her and her clients again!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/16/2017

I recently worked with Emore on a wedding in Stowe, Vermont. I found Emore to be exceptionally organized, responsive, intuitive as to what exactly needed to happen, approachable and positive. She organized the various service providers expertly (band, photographer, facility manager, event staff, food/bar, guests) and communicated to all as the event unfolded. I highly recommend Emore for any event that you are planning.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/05/2017

Emore was perfect as our day-of coordinator! She conducted an in-depth interview to understand what I needed and how she could help make the day better. She made schedules for our vendors and us, she came to the rehearsal and reception set up the day before which took several hours, and on the wedding day made sure everyone was on time, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I can't imagine not having her for our wedding, and I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Lindsey · Married on 01/01/2017

I opted out of having a long-term wedding planner and chose Emore to work with for all of the day-of details. The best decision I could have made! She worked with me starting a month or so before our wedding date to get vendor details and go over my existing plans. Her positive energy calmed all of my nerves and she didn't disappoint ! She was there from start to finish on the day of our wedding and everything went so smoothly, I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Crystal · Married on 02/28/2016

Working with Emore was a pleasure. Her energy puts everyone at ease on such an important day.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Julie · Married on 09/23/2017

Emore was one of the most professional coordinators I have encountered in over 25 years of business.

Sent on 10/02/2017