Ede Rae Productions Reviews

8 | New York, NY

8 Reviews for Ede Rae Productions

Bridget Sollomen · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect Day!

We hired Ede Rae to do ALL of our decor, flowers, tables and chairs, lighting and draping in addition to their wedding day coordination services. By working with them on all of those things we saved a bunch of money and had everything come out perfectly beautiful! I would do it all over again if I could. I highly recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Kris Strupps · Married on 01/25/2020

Top Notch!

I had an incredible experience with Ede Rae Events by Design. We hired them to do our entire wedding. We had a full service wedding planner, creative director, lead designer, lead coordinator and three wedding day assistants. They made my planning process so easy. From start to finish, it was just a breeze. The vendors they hired were top notch! Our food was great. Our photographer was so much fun. The flower arrangements they created for us were the most beautiful arrangement we have ever seen. They did our tables and chairs and even draping. We just had such an incredible experience with them. We can't sing their praises enough! Worth every penny! Without question.

Sent on 03/14/2020

A William · Married on 11/21/2019

Really Great

We had a great time working with Ede and her team. She was our full service planner and did all of our flowers, chairs and tables and decor. She made us a really nice arch that we used as an alter and then used it behind our sweetheart table. We used her draping to hide the stage that we weren’t using in the venue. The whole experience was really great. We really did enjoy our day. Thanks to Ede and her team!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Brandie R · Married on 11/02/2019

More than pleased!

We had a wonderful time planning with Ede Rae. They had great communication with us the entire time. Any questions we had, any help that we needed, every request was met... they were just always there. We had a great experience with them! We highly recommended their services.

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • F

Fallon Peabody · Married on 09/23/2019

Don't think my wedding would have happened with out them

The took on all of the parts I would have never even thought about and made my day more than magical. Thanks to them with all the beautiful photos that I got. My friends and family were also very happy with everything

Sent on 03/13/2020

Kimmie Clarks · Married on 07/09/2019

Great Experience

We found Ede Rae after attending another wedding they had planned for a friend of ours. Our friends had had such a great experience with them and after meeting their Director and the Directors Assistant on the day of the wedding, we knew we had found a fit for ourselves and truthfully didn’t know how much of a difference in our planning by process that it would make! It was a HUGE difference. As specially since we both decided that we wanted to goto Louisiana for our wedding, rather than having it in New York. We wanted to find a true Southern Plantation style venue with a large enough room for our reception and ground to host an incredible ceremony. We also wanted it close enough to town so our friends and family members would have a place to stay! Ede found us ALL of that! And found it in our price range! Our guests had an incredible time! We had an incredible time! We just had such a great experience! It was worth EVERY penny! We highly recommend the team at Ede Rae. Truly a wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/25/2020
  • Shireen

Shireen Shalabi · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Experience Ever!

My wedding day was the best! With Ede by my side the entire time I didn't have to lift a finger! My fiance and I planned our wedding on short notice and Ede was one of the only people who could help me out in time of need. She really saved me from going crazy! LOL Ede and her team were just amazing, they handled everything so professionally and made my night the greatest night of my life. If anyone is looking for a high end service, great attention to detail, and someone who ensure the best work then this is the place for you!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/16/2013

Holy amazing!

I don’t even know where to start! We hired Ede Rae originally for their AMAZING flowers arrangements. Not long after we decided to bump our package up to include the tables and chairs as well as the decor pieces. They even made us a flower wall backdrop. From start to finish the our creative director, designer and assistants did a phenomenal job. If you’re looking for a professional and dedicated company, seriously considering Ede Rae. We were so happy with our experience.

Sent on 03/15/2020