Eat your Cake too Reviews

1 User photo

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Cake!

Kristine was so great to work with. She was extremely personable, gentle and caring. She treated our cake the same way, made with love and care. She gave us so many options that we were able to select. We settled with a two tier cake, one layer being strawberry and butter creme frosting, and another layer being coconut cake with chocolate filling. TO DIE FOR. Would definitely recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you. Congratulations and wishing you all the best in your future together!
  • C&N

Cassie · Married on 10/08/2017

Kristine was amazing! She was very flexible during the tasting process and her cakes were much better than any others we tasted. She was really flexible with me in terms of changing the order (adding dairy free cupcakes and a grooms cake). I knew her cakes would be amazing and they did not disappoint. We got multiple compliments on it and people asked if they could take it home. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Eat your Cake too's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you and loved the addition of the fun groom's cake. I thought it was the perfect touch to your dessert table :). Thanks again!

Jenna · Married on 09/14/2017

Kristine was great. She met with us a month and a half before the wedding so we could taste samples of the cupcakes that we were going with. We decided on cupcakes so we could get multiple flavors for our guests....but mostly for us;) The multiple flavors we got were great, ranging from Red Velvet, to Pumpkin Spice. She delivered to the venue AND set them up on stands that we were able rent from her to minimize the stuff we had to bring from home. Definitely would recommend Eat Your Cake Too to anybody looking for wedding cake and/or cupcakes.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Thanks Jenna! I absolutely loved how your dessert and cupcake setup was displayed and adored the custom lighted backdrop. I hadn't seen anything like it before! It was a pleasure working with you!

Eden · Married on 01/07/2017

Kristine is a fabulous baker and runs a very organized and professional company. I appreciated that Kristine gave my mother and I a free tasting before deciding to go with her. Her cakes are delicious and they are all her own recipe. Many people from the wedding raved about her cake and cupcakes and unlike most weddings there was not a single piece of cake or cupcake left! If you’re looking for a reliable vendor and a delicious and beautiful cake I would look no further!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Thanks Eden!! I enjoyed working with you and Matt as well. So glad your guests enjoyed the cake!

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

We had a two tier cake with different flavors on each tier (carrot cake & chocolate w/peanut butter). I had at least one guest come up to me to say she had eaten a slice of each and wanted more! I cannot recommend Eat Your Cake Too, enough. You are in great hands with Kristine.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Thanks Nicole! I'm so glad your guests enjoyed the cake. Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding. I loved meeting with you and your mom. It felt like we were old friends. Congratulations!!

Squadra · Married on 11/05/2016

Kristine was amazing to work with! She was very accommodating, punctual, and attentive. Her customer service and professionalism was off the charts! Definitely recommend acquiring her services for your next event!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Customer service is very important to me. It was my pleasure to work with you to make your cake exactly what you hoped for!

Jordan · Married on 10/27/2016

Using a sheet cake helped us save some money on the cake,

Sent on 11/27/2016

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Thanks Jordan! I'm so glad we were able to find something that worked for your design and budget. Sheet cakes are a great way to go!

Molly · Married on 10/14/2016

Kristine made our wedding cake and it was amazing! Not only did the cake look and taste amazing, but working with Kristine was easy. She was very responsive with any questions I had. Our flavors were, Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter filling, Marble Cake with Chocolate Filling, and since we got married in October we had a Pumpkin Spice Cake with Salted Caramel filling. All were delicious with the Pumpkin being the favorite! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Eat your Cake too's reply:

I also loved working with you and adding those special touches that made your cake unique and personalized to the two of you. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Lacey · Married on 06/10/2016

Kristine was amazing to work with and the cake was not only gorgeous but also delicious and moist. Our cake was very custom and she worked with us on the design to create our dream! She was very reasonable and even had a selection of cake plates for us to rent. It was care free and easy and we could have not asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Eat your Cake too's reply:

I really enjoyed making your cake. It was a pleasure woking with you and I'm so happy I was able to capture your vision. Congratulations to the both of you!

Karyn · Married on 08/15/2015

The cake was amazing! It looked beautiful and it tasted yummy. We were so pleased with how it all turned out.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Thanks for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm so happy you were pleased with the cake!

Angelique · Married on 11/14/2014

I ordered a three tiered wedding cake and two naked cakes, one chocolate and one white. They were perfect!! Everyone loved them and they were as delicious as well as beautiful. I've recommended Eat Your Cake Too to friends and they've all loved their cakes and thanked me. The prices are the best as well.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Eat your Cake too's reply:

I'm delighted that your wedding cake was such a hit!

Claudia · Married on 07/19/2014

Kristine was so great to work with, the cake she made for our wedding was not only beautiful but delicious. It was a three tier wedding cake that consisted of our three favorite cakes, banana, white cake with strawberries and chocolate. My wedding was fiesta themed so she made these beautiful flowers that matched my colors perfectly!!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Eat your Cake too's reply:

I loved the way your cake turned out and was so happy that I could be a part of your special day! It fit right in with your theme and you looked absolutely beautiful!

Ana · Married on 05/03/2014

The cake was not only beautiful but also delicious. It was delivered to our venue on time and set up before the guest arrived. Kristine was very helpful in the decision making and provided lots of ideas to creating the perfect cake for us. I did not have a specific desgin but rather a cluster of ideas and Kristine managed to put them all together to create an amazing wedding cake. It was fabulous and better yet very tasty. Everyone was asking for seconds. My single friends wanted her contact information for future weddings.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Eat your Cake too's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you to make your dream wedding cake. I'm so happy that I was able to capture your vision. Too bad there wasn't enough for everyone to have seconds ;)

Aleigh · Married on 03/01/2014

We Loved our cake! It tasted great and was very affordable! the look was exactly what I wanted. It was delivered on time and there was no stress involved :)

Sent on 11/19/2015

Michael · Married on 06/11/2011

The cake was fabulous and tasted great.

My Wife and I were more than impressed at Kristine's professionalism, especially with all of the tasks that accompany a wedding that takes place in Oregon and a reception in California. We were grateful that Kristine worked with us to make a smooth transition.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Katie · Married on 11/01/2009

We gave Kristine our wedding colors, favorite flavors, and a cake topper and let her work her magic. Eat Your Cake Too created a perfect combination of a cake and cupcakes that were a feast for both the eyes and the palate. Everything was delivered right on time and the set up was gorgeous. We had ~100 people at our wedding and the attention to detail on each cupcake was second to none. This is an extremely professional, high quality vendor and I have wonderful memories of inhaling that cupcake at my wedding :)

Sent on 12/02/2015

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Thanks Katie! I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of your special day. You and Dan are great!!

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2007

Kristine's cakes are beautiful and taste amazing! I call her for all our events, my wedding, anniversary and birthday parties! . I can show her a picture of a cake I like it give her ideas and she always comes up with something absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Eat your Cake too's reply:

I love being a part of your celebrations, weddings, birthdays and all!

Delicious and elegant, they can do simple but elegant at the same time

Sent on 02/16/2017

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Thanks for your feedback!

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

It's been almost a year since Kristine amazed my husband and I and our guests with her delicious cakes. When we first started looking for someone to do our cake, we were worried that what we wanted would be out of our budget, or we would have to compromise on taste if we went with something less expensive. We were so lucky to find Kristine! With her we were able to get incredible flavor for a very reasonable price. We were so impressed with how professional, friendly, and helpful she was. She suggested great flavor pairings and answered all of our questions. Come wedding day our cake was perfectly executed and delivered right on time. It was just as I picured it would look. BEAUTIFUL! My guests couldn't stop complimenting on how wonderful the different flavors were. I can't say enough about Kristine. I will most certainly use her in to future!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Paige · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful to work with, and delicious work to boot. Only downsides were a couple miscommunications on things such as frosting texture, and which supplies they were to bring.

Sent on 09/19/2018