DFW Events Reviews

DFW Events View more information

Gina Married on 06/24/2017
    DFW Events was the BEST decision I made during the whole wedding process. I worked with Laura and Brooke, and they are truly seasoned professionals. They helped me execute timelines, confirm vendors, and were always so positive. I didn't have to worry about a thing the week of the wedding or the actual day- I knew the DFW Events team had it covered.

It was a perfect day, and I owe it all to DFW events. Thanks again!
    Cheryl Married on 11/03/2012
    Whitney at DFW Events was amazing to work with! She calmed every nerve and I knew everything would go off without a hitch with her in charge. It was so nice to only have to worry about getting ready and not having to watch the clock or worry about any of the vendors. Thanks to Whitney's help it was my perfect day!
    Sherry Married on 04/11/2009
    Several friends recommended Alison Morris and DFW Events and we now know why! She helped us pull together a beautiful wedding, making first rate vendor recommendations who all raved about their delight in working with families working with her. Her attention to detail helped keep all the moving parts in gear. Her ideas were creative and she was beyond professional as we negotiated details with vendors. We could not have been more pleased and are extremely grateful for her role in orchestrating our daughter's dream wedding.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 02/11/2012
    Alison Baker & the DFW Events team provided fabulous wedding planning service throughout our engagement and on the big day. Her professionalism and enthusiastic personality were a perfect fit for my family and the event. The wedding day went off without a hitch, and the logistics would not have been so smooth without her guidance. I recommend DFW Events to any newly engaged bride looking for an amazing planner; you won't be disappointed! Thank you Alison & DFW Events for your impeccable service and for helping make our wedding so wonderful!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 05/31/2014
    I was glad that I used DFW Events to help with my big day. They are very responsive and helpful, and have good contacts with just about every vendor in Dallas. They were particularly helpful in negotiating vendor contracts and with the overall coordination of the week-of and day-of activities. I would highly recommend them overall. The price-per-hour is high, although I think it is worth it, especially as they save you almost as much as they cost (e.g. I got a 10% discount from 3 of my vendors simply because I was working with DFW Events). Some of my bridesmaids complained that one of the assistants was very rude on the day of the wedding, but this is certainly an exception to what is otherwise a great team to work with.