Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design Reviews

7 | Cabo San Lucas, MX

7 Reviews for Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design

• Emily

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

A Must Work With Company!

Del Cabo Weddings was truly a highlight of a wedding that I recently planned in Cabo. As a planner in the luxury market, I have worked with dozens of rental companies, florists, and design firms in various locations and at a huge range of price points. Working with a new vendor partner, particularly internationally, always has its challenges, and I expected that the same would hold true in working with Del Cabo Weddings. How wrong I was! I could tell immediately that this team takes what they do very seriously and I was continually impressed with their responsiveness, professionalism, creative ideas, quality of work, reasonable pricing, and overall passion for what they do. I worked specifically with Jonathan who was such a delight! He took every one of my detailed requests and found options and solutions quickly. He was extremely organized, proactive in communication and so much fun to design with!

I did the initial design for this wedding from California. One of the things that I was concerned about early on was whether the rentals we had spoken about would be the quality I was looking for, and whether they would have enough of an inventory to draw from if I needed to re-work any of the design once we were actually at the venue in Cabo. I always do a design sample for my clients, and typically am involved in setting this up personally. We did a planning trip down to Cabo in advance of the wedding and Jonathan assured me that they would have a complete design sample ready and waiting in their showroom. I expected a single dinner table with the florals and rentals I had chosen. With some nervousness on what I would find, I visited Jonathan a day before our client meeting. I walked in to find the entire showroom had been turned into our design sample, with multiple options beautifully presented for my couple to choose from. Jonathan had even arranged for monogramed coconuts to be sitting on a display shelf that we were renting - merely because I had mentioned to him that's what we were using the shelf for!

The actual week of the wedding was a seamless experience. We had 3 events plus 2 small custom orders - encompassing furniture, tabletop items, linens, tenting, lighting, florals, custom pieces, and signage. Del Cabo Weddings did a stellar job and their teams were a joy to work with. They went above and beyond with the custom items that they fabricated for us, and every rental piece and floral was exactly what I had asked for.

As a designer and planner, I loved partnering with a local company like Del Cabo Weddings to create the best experience for our clients. Having such a dependable resource with "feet on the ground" is a must when planning from a distance. I would say the same for couples who are working directly with Del Cabo Weddings. They are capable of handling so much for you and have access to almost everything you could possibly wish for!

Sent on 08/15/2020

T · Married on 05/29/2016

Love this company !! Be That Bride Events in Cabo has been using them for over 6 years and always feel greatly taken care of!! Thank you guys again for wonderful service on our Cabo San Lucas Weddings. T Thompson Founder Be That Bride Events Cabo!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lynette · Married on 05/29/2016

As an event coordinator in Cabo San Lucas it's very important to recommend and work with the top providers to ensure that our clients receive the best possible services available. Del Cabo Events does an excellent job in helping us ensure that our events exceed expectations. We appreciate their level of quality, how quickly they respond to our needs and how dependable and hardworking their staff is on the day of events.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Del Cabo Event is one of the best decor companies in Los Cabos area, not only because of the multiple items that bring uniqueness to each event they do, their responsiveness and attention to detail is flawless, 100% recommendable!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Muchisimas gracias por el apoyo en todos los eventos.
    Me hicieron quedar muy bien tanto con el cliente como corporativo.
    Todos los eventos hubo gente que se dedica a grupos por lo que seguro vendrá bastante negocio para ustedes.

Sent on 05/25/2016

I like to work with flexibility and friendly people.
    Jonathan is very profesional and has develop a great taste.
    He is a great help

4.2

Have a wide array of inventory styles and colors for any type of event!