Davids Bridal Reviews

70 | Burbank, CA

70 Reviews for Davids Bridal

Jamie C · Married on 09/23/2019

So exciting!!

Came here as part of a bridal party and had lots of fun choosing dresses and some cute wedding favors/ gifts. This place has everything!! Jackie and the entire staff was wonderful.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Emma S · Married on 09/21/2019

So helpful!

I came to David’s bridal looking for a formal dress to wear to an upcoming event that I’m attending and these ladies did not disappoint!! As soon as I walked in I was welcomed by an associate (I think her name was evelyn) and she directed me to where I needed to go. Then she came over to let me know that she’d reserved a room for me and was sending me someone to help out. I was able to find a few good pieces and then Silvia came over to help and found me more great options. I was treated so well and kindly here (and I didn’t even have a appointment!!) I left happy, with a gorgeous dress and will be coming back for other formal occasions in the future. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Tracie · Married on 02/02/2017

As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted with a warm smile. I was fitted and found my dress so quickly I was astonished. I was treated nicely and respectfully that I would recommend this store to everyone!!!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Brittnie · Married on 01/24/2015

I was able to find the most amazing wedding dress and find all of my bridesmaids dresses at Davids!!! Great service!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

I loved it!!! They helped me from start to finish. Customer Service was excellent. Answered all my questions. Complimentary steaming for my dress a week before my wedding. What put the cherry on the top was 2 days before my wedding my maid of honor discovered she didn't fit in her dress, they told her to come in to see what they can do, since alteration was out of the question they allowed her to exchange the dress with out charging her a dime!!! So happy with their service xoxo

Sent on 05/04/2014

DT Linda · Married on 12/04/2013

I would like to send a big thank you to Mae, my sales lady. She is bubbly, patient, and a problem solver. I realize having bride(zilla)s try on dresses all day can be really stressful. I was expecting someone to be short-tempered and uninterested. Instead, I got Mae! She is anything but that. She is always cheerful and helpful. It’s like she hits the reset button with each customer. She was such a joy to work with.

She helped me choose a dress that was not only pretty with a beautiful lace back, but the structure of the dress helped me stand up tall on my special day.

ALTERATIONS:
    Unlike most women, I have big boobs and small hips. Cinda is a problem solver. She is very talented and deeply knows how to alter the dress where it is not only ideal in form but flattering to the figure. Beyond her expertise, it is really her personality that shines through. She is eager to please to make sure the bride is very happy. Just looking at her demeanor, you would never guess she was dealing with constant deadlines and stressed-out brides all day long. Cinda added to the happiness of my day.

**Note: be prepared to leave room in the budget for alterations. Alterations make the dress. That being said, they can get very pricey quickly, and every request was an add-on. I ended up paying about $300 in alterations. I had to get a dress that was 2 sizes too big to accommodate my boobs. With that, we had to alter the remainder of the dress (waist and hips) to fit my figure.

see pic: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/ynot29cool/Wedding%202013/pix/120413LindaShawnPortraits168edit.jpg

Author of 'HITCHED...in 90 Days or Less. Every Girl's Ultimate Guide to Dating.'
    for your single friends.

Sent on 06/26/2014

I used David's Bridal in Burbank to order dresses for my bridesmaids. Although my gown was also David's Bridal, I purchased it through a charity and did not experience the service side of David's Bridal for my own gown. My wedding took place in a different state, where thankfully there was another location of David's Bridal because at the last minute one of my bridesmaids needed alteration to her dress. They took are of it for a surprisingly good price, and all was well for the wedding day.

Sent on 09/04/2013

I have always heard horror stories from past brides who went to David's Bridal in Albuquerque, NM and I knew that once I got engaged it would be my last resort. But a friend suggested I try the one in Burbank, CA because there are different people. I am so glad I took her advice.
    The Wedding Consultant I got paired up with was Rebecca. She is the most sweetest and patient woman I have ever met. When I made my appointment on the phone, I was advised to look online at the different styles that they carried and to create an account and select dresses I wanted to try on. So I did that and when I met with Rebecca, she already had my file and was ready to pull the dresses I had requested, very professional in my mind. After about 2 hours of trying on dresses, I couldn't find The One. Rebecca was still very patient and helpful. We scheduled a second appointment after Rebecca reassured me that I would find it and she was right! The second visit I found my dress!
    Then I became picky about the color of the dress, off-white, white, cream, too many decisions. But the manager came by and said to try it in ivory and if I don't like it when it comes in, I could trade it for a different color. Amazed at his flexibility, I agreed to his offer, rang the "I found it" bell, and paid for the dress. When the dress came in, I tried it on and it was perfect.
    I found my dress a year before my wedding, and like any other bride out there, I went straight to the gym and started dieting. When the time came for alterations I was nervous that I lost too much weight. The day before my appointment I called to see if I could possible switch the dress to a lower size. I was nervous because David's Bridal is strict on their "All Sales are Final" policy. But once again the manager was so easy going and flexible he said that it wouldn't be a problem. AMAZING SERVICE! I went in for the alterations and thankfully I maintained my weight and had small changes. The ladies in alterations were just as helpful!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Heather · Married on 06/15/2013

Everyone I worked with at David's Bridal was very helpful and knowledgeable of the best silhouette for various shapes and sizes. The alterations department was very quick and I did not need to make any changes to the fit after the first meeting.

Sent on 07/04/2013

Melody · Married on 05/11/2013

The wedding coordinator was very nice and very helpful.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Alexandria · Married on 11/10/2012

Great service beautiful dress I loved my experience and I would totally go back for special occasion dresses

Sent on 11/15/2012

Natalie · Married on 03/24/2012

I found my dress on the first try! The sales attendants were so helpful and attentive. The alteration job could not have fit my body more perfectly. With such a huge selection at very affordable prices this should be the first stop for any bride. All my girlfriends want to borrow my dress for their weddings! :)

Sent on 04/04/2012

Jamie · Married on 11/11/2011

the help was amazing and found exactly what i was looiking for in a dress and accessary

Sent on 01/09/2012

Christina · Married on 09/09/2011

Amazing quality and customer service. Very easy to work with !!!

Sent on 10/03/2011
  • L.Hardwick

Lisa · Married on 09/18/2010

They have so many dresses here and at afforadable prices. I wanted the perfect dress but I didn't want to pay thousands for it. I found exactly what i was looking for on the clearance rack! It was a beautiful beaded/lace sweetheart dress. I loved it and everyone kept complemanting on how beautiful it looked! The alterations department where also so great! Had such a great experience here!

Sent on 10/12/2010

MARINA · Married on 08/10/2008

They did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids dresses. Staff was very helpful. Even helped me out with the mistakes that I made myself!!
    I got exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/09/2008

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2008

Absolutely loved the dress I got at David's Bridal. They were nice, courteous and extremely helpful.

Sent on 11/02/2008

Dianne · Married on 07/07/2007

My dress was beautiful! I got it bustled at David's Bridal and the lady was very nice to show my friends the two different ways to bustle it a few times before deciding which one we liked the best.

Sent on 10/25/2007

I ordered all my favors from Davids Brial. They came fast and were all as beautiful as they looked on line. The prices were right for my tight budget. The only complaint I had and it was a small one was that I wrote to them to ask a question on a product and never got feedback. However when I wrote to them needing one more of something I ordered and it said it was out of stock, they quickly found an extra for me.

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • User2048769 · 2+ years ago

Wasn't expecting to find my dress here. Great selection. You're able to try on your size. I got an amazing dress for a great price. Will never forget it.

Sent on 11/27/2012
  • Annie

Ann · Married on 08/01/2009

The staff are wonderful and they have dresses for all budgets. My dress was beautiful and very reasonably priced for the amount of lace and beadwork. The chapel train flowed beautifully which made my maid of honor's job too easy :). Alterations were very reasonably priced (I only needed a bustle done). I was never disappointed when I went to their store; consistently, the staff were wonderful and very accommidating, even the times I did not make an appointment first. We also got the bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses there and they were beautiful. Highly recommend this store due to the vast inventory of dresses they have in stock. I tried on at least 10 in my size. It makes it so much easier to decide what you want when you can try things on.

Sent on 08/13/2009
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2013

My bridal appointment at the Riverside, CA store went very well. I had two appointments and had two attentive consultants. The only problem I had was with my bridesmaids appointment. It started out good but the consultant only pulled a couple of dresses and then disappeared. She my girls and I had to pull the rest of our dresses for our appointment. I had 3 bridesmaids and 1 junior bridesmaid and I was hoping to put them all in the same dress. I was able to do that but was a little frustrated when the consultant pulled junior dresses when I specifically asked her not to because it would be a waste of time. I didn't like any of the junior dresses and didn't want to waste time trying any of them on the junior bridesmaid. My alterations gal, Cinda from the Burbank store, was a miracle worker!!! Not only on my dress but my maid of honor's dress too. And, Cinda took the time to do a French bustle (I think that is what it is called) instead of the traditional run-of-the-mill bustles that most alterations people will do because the French bustle looked best on my dress.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Heidi · Married on 04/10/2010

Great selection of dresses! Both bridal and bridesmaids dresses were purchased here. The service all depends on the consultant you get. The lady we got was very very helpful. She made it a breeze for my ladies and me.
    I recommend you shop early to get the best deals.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Dianne · Married on 07/07/2007

My dress was beautiful! They took the time for me to try on over 20 dresses in just 2 days! I finally found the one I loved and they were great about helping me with the bridesmaid dresses also.

Sent on 09/14/2007

3.5

Very friendly and helpful. I was able to bring the dress back a week before the wedding for a free steaming.

Sent on 10/31/2013