Dapper Group Reviews

7 | New York, NY

7 Reviews for Dapper Group

Ryan · Married on 08/12/2017

We had a cancellation and they took care of us last minute. I cannot express what a wonderful experience working with Dapper Group was! A++ and I would hire them again for any event.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Aaron · event on: 01/03/2016

Aleksey made my daughter's birthday the best one yet ! What a Dj !! Everyone was dancing like crazy )) Good job Mr Dj

Sent on 01/09/2016

Aleksey is an vastly talented photographer. Aside from being an expert in all technical aspects of photography, Aleksey was able to select only the images which captured our Baby Shower spirits accurately. I will certainly use Aleksey's services in the future!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Jeannie · Married on 07/01/2015

The week of my wedding celebration, I lost my DJ. A friend of mine referred me to this company and I couldn't give a better rating. Alex was so easy to work with and was on top of everything! He called me instantly and via a series texts/phone calls/emails, he had all my wedding music planned down to a T. My husband and I have a varied taste of music, and needless to say, there were differences in the music we requested. My husband was very happy with the selection. The lights that came with the package also added a nice touch to the evening.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Nicholaos · event on: 10/31/2015

Sweet setup! Luv'd the lighting, sound was amazing!!! Attitude was great, his costume rocked and his mixes were excellent! Really k00l dude! Thanks Alexi!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Dapper Group's reply:

Nicholaos,

It was a pleasure providing you and your amazing Halloween party with our DJ services. We had an amazing time partying with everyone there :)

I worked with Aleksey to plan my engagement proposal and it was great. He is able and willing to work with any budget and try to help you cut cost. Aleksey is very responsive and willing to go the extra mile to help you with what you need. He was able to refer me to a photographer/videographer that he worked with and negotiated the price. I am currently waiting for my final product (photographs and video) of my proposal and can't wait to see it!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Sara · Married on 11/22/2015

3.4
      3.5

Dapper group is a very reliable company,I wanted to surprise my best friend on her wedding with a photographer for the after party and I was tight in time.i was dealing with Aleksey who is a very nice helpful person and replied on my mail right away and gave me a pretty good deal. My fried was really happy wi her pics and I would recommend them again if I had the chance .

Sent on 12/18/2015