Cross the T's Event Co. Reviews

9 | Tampa, FL

9 Reviews for Cross the T's Event Co.

• Joe

Joe Farren Live Music & Dj Services · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything went perfect!

Couples don't have to worry about a thing with Colleen and her team in charge. They're always prepped, organized, upbeat, and just a joy to work with. You couldn't ask for more for your guests and for your other vendors to be under such great leadership. Always a pleasure bringing down the house down with you C!
    -Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services

Sent on 10/24/2018

Aminie · Married on 03/18/2018

My son and his wife got married on March 18, 2018. Colleen and her amazing Team saved the day. Two weeks before the wedding (very short notice), the highly skilled professionals at Cross the T's Event Co. made sure that this very important day for my family and friends happened without a hitch. At any point during the rehearsal and day of the wedding there was always a member of the Cross the T's Team available to help the bride, groom, bridal party and vendors. They were every where but never intrusive. We all had an amazing day that we will not soon forget. It would not have been as stress free or happy without Colleen and her Team. You made this Mom very happy! We will recommend you all to anyone needing your assistance with their future events! Thank you all so very much!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Matthew · Married on 10/19/2017

5 stars across the board for Colleen!
    Colleen made my wedding day flawless! When guests needed help or when I had questions she was always right on it. I was able to enjoy my day and not worry about all of the little fiddly bits that would have distracted me from my friends and family.

Colleen also found me a fantastic limo service and one of the best photographers I could have asked for.

The perfect wedding planner and co-ordinator for the perfect wedding!

If you want someone who is friendly and warm and truly cares about your event and you then call or email Colleen at Cross the T's Event Co.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Michael · Married on 09/23/2017

5 STARS!!

Thank you Colleen for providing us a unique and STRESS FREE wedding planning experience. From the very first time we were introduced, we had a feeling that we could put our wedding comfortably in your hands. Oh man did you deliver! Whether it was the vendor recommendations, the design suggestions all the way to the day-of coordination we knew that you had our backs and could breath easy as you did your thing. Add to that the fact that we were planning the wedding remotely from 3 time zones away, it goes without saying that we could not have done this without you.

We could not have asked for a more thoughtful, detailed-oriented and patient coordinator and would highly recommend Cross the T's Event Co. to anyone reading this.

Thank you so much for the memories!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Cybele · Married on 07/18/2015

Colleen was my wedding planner. My mom knew that we would need a wedding planner for our special day. She knew she would help us even though she was not going to be there. She help us with all of our vendors and maid sure that everyone was on time. She is great to work with, very professional, attentive she paid attention to all the details, great personality, easy to get a hold off and always on time very helpful. She is very responsible if I needed anything she was just one phone call away. I never had to worry about any of my vendors because, she was always on top of things. She's made me feel like A friend not like just another client.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Lady · Married on 05/09/2015

What can I say? I knew that we would need a day wedding planner to make sure all the planning, scheduling, vendors, DJ, etc of events were on time. We were blessed to find Colleen to service us for the day. She is a great person to work with, very professional, attentive to details, great personality, always here to help and communicate with us. I’m a perfectionist and I wanted my wedding day to go as planned. From beginning to end I always felt confident that if I had a question or needed something that Colleen was only a phone call away. She was constantly on top of what needed to be taken care of and made us feel like we were her only clients! Time after time her experience showed as she asked about details that we had not thought of and communicated with our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. Although we got married in May, we are still hearing from family and friends how beautiful, fun and smooth our wedding was- and I owe it to Colleen!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Shani · Married on 09/27/2014

C3 Promotions planned my wedding from start to finish. Colleen took care of all the details from the guest invitations, correspondence with the venue to day-of coordination. She found me a wonderful DJ and baker - both within my budget. With all the inflated costs associated with weddings and planning, C3 Promotions gave me greatest value and professionalism for my dollar.

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • User3981148 · event on: 02/01/2014

I was very pleased with the service I was provided by C3 Promotions! There's no need to find another company when there's C3 right here in Tampa. Colleen was very professional and she did everything in her power to make my event a success AND IT WAS! Thank you C3!!!

Sent on 03/20/2014
  • User3981148 · event on: 01/19/2014

I could not believe how well my baby shower turned out. I wasn't sure how such a young girl could pull off an event like the one Colleen did for my baby shower. She took my vision and made it possible. One thing I loved about my experience with C3 is she pulled off an amazing event for way LESS than what we budgeted! I couldn't have asked for anything else from her. One things for sure....C3 will definitely be planning my child's birthday parties!

Sent on 03/20/2014