Crafted Around You Reviews

8 | New York, NY

8 Reviews for Crafted Around You

• Kerri

Kerri G. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Amazing Photographers and Planners!

Owning a wedding venue, it is crucial to find vendors that you can trust and recommend to your clients. Crafted Around You are a perfect example of outstanding photographers and planners that we love to recommend at Maison Albion! Cathy and Eliza are thoughtful in everything they make, the way they create and how they take care of their clients. SO much talent in this team, hire them now!!

Crafted Around You's reply:

Thanks so much Kerri! It is always a great experience working with your team. Maison Albion is a gem and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Emily W. · Married on 10/24/2020

10/10 Highly Recommended!!!

I highly recommend Eliza + Cathy if you are looking for the perfect wedding planner for your day! I worked with them at a wedding that I was photographing this past year. They are both so sweet and friendly and made everything go as smoothly as possible!! They will do absolutely anything to make sure that your wedding day goes off without a hitch and is everything that you want it to be!! Do yourself a favor and hire these girls to help make your wedding beautiful and stress free!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Karen

Karen W. · Married on 06/09/2020

Eliza & Cathy are top-notch

Eliza and Cathy from Crafted Around You are amazingly so extremely talented and work so tirelessly. These two created the perfect backyard wedding for my son & daughter-in-law after they were forced to have a backyard wedding because of the pandemic. At first, I was a little reluctant as to why they needed to hire a wedding coordinator because the number of guests were limited to 50 and it was a "backyard wedding." But after seeing what this duo did to help create a perfect wedding for them, I said they were definitely worth hiring. You would have thought the wedding was at a regular venue-everything was top-notch and ran so smoothly. Eliza and Cathy were there to help with anything that came up from the night before throughout the entire day--right to the end! Their decorating talents were amazing. We had so many compliments as to how beautiful everything looked and these two definitely contributed to that. You will not regret hiring them--they can do it all--I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND their services!

Sent on 02/16/2021

Jason S. · Married on 01/10/2020

The Dynamic Duo

As a videographer that has worked alongside Eliza and Cathy I can tell you first hand that these two not only excel in planning but also brings an amazing creative energy to their photography. It's so impressive to see what they do for their couples, how fun and comfortable they make everyone feel. They make it all seem so effortless. In fact, I was so in awww by there creative eye and extra mile work ethic that I booked them for family photos. Needless to say the photos came out awesome. Book Crafted Around You before it is too late. Their schedule will fill up quickly.

Anna · Married on 12/07/2019

Can’t imagine my wedding without them!

Eliza and Cathy are an incredibly talented duo, and I’m so grateful to have worked with Crafted Around You after a friend recommended their comprehensive services to me for my wedding. Their attentiveness, dedication, creativity, passion, and organization from start to finish continued to astound me and were integral to making my bridal experience a dream come true. Their artistic abilities made every little detail that I had envisioned come to life—exactly how I had pictured. On top of their creative contributions, they handled the nitty gritty with ease. I knew I wanted to keep services streamlined, and Crafted Around You made that possible. Putting full trust in just two people for every major aspect of my planning and day-of execution kept chaos at bay so I had a chance to truly enjoy the months leading up to a picture perfect big day. I really don’t know of any single service that does it all in the way Crafted Around You does, so I highly recommend for brides who are looking for an intimate planning experience.

Kara I. · Married on 11/16/2019

A perfect team!

Cathy and Eliza from Crafted Around You were AMAZING for our wedding in November of 2019. They’re so easy to get along with and can make anyone smile. They felt like friends that were supposed to be at the wedding then when it came time to do the ceremony and reception they got some awesome shots. They were super attentive and was there for everything I needed (much more than just photography). My dress broke at the reception and Eliza was there to catch it and help. They came early to scope out the venue and got us outside for pictures when the sun was setting. I got multiple compliments from my guests about these two and how much they liked them and how well they were doing. When we need pictures in the future we plan on them being our go to- 20 out of 10 would recommend. 😉❤

• Emily

Emily M. · Married on 01/01/2019

Friendly, fun, and professional - Highly Recommended!

My husband and I got our engagement photos done and loved them so much that we got our wedding photos taken as well. Cathy did a wonderful job of taking both posed and candid shots during both days. On our wedding day, she took every shot we needed and more! We received our photos on the cutest USB drives so that we can print out however many photos we want throughout the years!

Very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Crafted Around You to anyone looking to capture any moments in their lives.

Crafted Around You's reply:

Thanks so much Emily - you guys absolutely crushed it on a chilly Buffalo day! Thank you so much for including me in your special moments.
  • janelle

Janelle · Married on 12/21/2018

Truly care about their clients

I would 100% recommend Crafted Around You. The business name says it all. They really took their time to understand mine and my husbands vision and did a great job at making that vision a reality.

Crafted Around You's reply:

You and Nick are the sweetest! Your day was absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for including us on your special day, we truly enjoyed it!